Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124845
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1022 in Riga in 2005 (December 27. 77 77) provisions on sworn bailiff's certificate of appointment types and procedures Issued under bailiff law 29. the second paragraph of article i. General provisions 1 the questions determines the sworn bailiff's Office certificate (hereinafter referred to as the post card) and how to use them.
II. types of certificate of post Office licence 2 is official posts and the rights and obligations of the identity document.
3. the following posts are set out in the certificate: 3.1 the post certificate sworn bailiff presented by Office (hereinafter referred to as the post card no 1) (annex 1);
3.2. the post certificate sworn bailiff placed practice (hereinafter referred to as the post card no 2) (annex 2).
4. Post card no 1 is open, its size – 19x6cm.
5. certificate No 1 position the outside cover material is marble red, baladek text is zeltspied, on the outside cover depicts the enhanced the small national coat of arms, under the "Republic of Latvia" and "sworn bailiff's certificate".
6. Position No. 1 opening of the certificate deployed by the following items: 6.1. left side: UR6.1.1.iel these the sworn bailiff photography, its size-3, 5x4, 5 cm;
6.1.2. indicate the number of the certificate;
6.1.3. indicates the user signature certificate;
6.1.4. the stamped seal of the Ministry of Justice;
6.2. to the right: 6.2.1 Specifies the sworn bailiff's name, ID number, title, location (venue, the station number), the place of practice;
6.2.2. indicate the date of issue;
6.2.3. the signature of the Minister of Justice indicated properties (title of ' Minister of Justice of the Republic of Latvia ", the Justice Minister's signature and the signature of the transcript).
7. certificate of post No. 2 size A4 paper sheet.
8. certificate of post No. 2 put the following elements: – the top Supplement 8.1 small national coat-of-arms images;
8.2. the Middle-text "Republic of Latvia", and below this the words "sworn bailiff's certificate", licence number, sworn bailiff's name, surname, personal code, area, district number, traineeships;
8.3. in the bottom-left: 8.3.1. indicates the date of issue;
UR8.3.2.nor skin the Justice Minister's signature properties (title of ' Minister of Justice of the Republic of Latvia ", the Justice Minister's signature and the signature of the transcript);
8.3.3. the stamped seal of the Ministry of Justice.
III. Post the procedures for using licence 9. Post licence shall be issued in the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs ' Council.
10. the sworn bailiff certificate No 1 Office presented the activities of the Office. The certificate shall also post at the request of the persons participating in the activities Office.
11. a sworn bailiff certificate of post No. 2 places visitors in the sworn bailiff in practice.
12. the sworn bailiff post licence may not be transferred to other persons.
13. If information contained in a certificate has changed, the sworn bailiff shall inform the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs ' Council and submit information supporting changes to the document.
14. If post card lost, stolen or destroyed, the sworn bailiff shall immediately inform the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs.
15. Post licences be considered invalid if the Court in the performance of their environmentalist is dead, suspended, canceled, or released from the post, as well as the certificate of paza laid, stolen, destroyed, or post the information contained in a certificate has changed.
16. the sworn bailiff certificate handed over the post of the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs to the Council not later than the next day after his suspension, cancellation or termination.
17. the validity of the certificate on the post losing 15 of these rules in the cases referred to in paragraph the Latvian Council of sworn bailiffs ' Council puts you in preaching "journal".
18. On the expiry of the licence, loss of a position if it lost, stolen, destroyed or changed in the post of the information contained in the certificate, sworn bailiff placed advertisements in the newspaper "journal".
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 31 December 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 27 December 2005, regulations No 1022 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 December 2005, regulations No 1022 of the Minister of Justice of Āboltiņ.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia