Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124842
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1040 Riga 2005 (December 27. 77 63) order in which a person reports of treatment of complications of vaccination – issued according to the epidemiological safety act 32 the first part of the article 1. determines the order in which the medical treatment person's report on the dangers of vaccination complications, to ensure the safety of the vaccination surveillance, rapidly perform with complications related cases, epidemiological investigations and, if necessary, stop the questionable quality of vaccine use or eliminate other risks of vaccination.
2. complications caused by vaccination, for which the medical treatment person, specified in the annex to these provisions.
3. vaccination induced complications reported, if they found these rules intervals specified in the annex after the vaccination.
4. Treatment for complications caused by vaccination found or substantiated suspicion of potential complications of vaccination dangers 12stund after detection of complications reported to the State Agency "public health agency" branch by telephone and in writing by filling urgent notification form in accordance with the laws and regulations on medical records filing procedure.
5. in addition to the data that is required in accordance with urgent notification form, indicate the occurrence of complications in date and time.
6. the national agencies ' public health agency "branch: 6.1 in accordance with the statutory medical records filing procedure registers the urgent notice of vaccination complications caused by infectious disease tracking;
6.2. immediately by telephone and in writing, notify the State Agency "public health agency" for recorded vaccination induced complications.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 31 December 2005.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 December 2005, the Regulation No 1040 vaccination induced complications caused by Vaccination complications in tervāl time for explanation of vaccination vaccine 1. Local response 1.1.
Abscess at injection site injection site tissue formed delimited fluktuējoš structure with content. With a body temperature rise or not 1.1.1.
bacterial is inflammatory signs, pus, fever. Bacterial abscess diagnosis confirms the inflammatory agent Gram-positive bacteria — or itrofīl — prevalēšan content of Struts. Some of these signs does not exclude this diagnosis to lack some days/weeks any parenteral vaccine entered 1.1.2.
sterile (cold abscess) bacterial infection symptoms is not some months for the vaccine against tuberculosis (BCG) 1.2.
Lymphadenitis (including the purulent limfadenīt) is any of the following signs: 1) increased to at least one lymph node 1, 5 cm in diameter (adult finger width) or greater;
2. the lymph nodes of the fistula)
* Note. BCG vaccine is administered mainly by the same side of the body (most commonly under his arm) up to 12 months for a vaccine against tuberculosis (BCG) 1.3.
Local reaction terms Hiperēmij, leachate and/or swelling of vaccine administration site and one or more of the following symptoms: 1) below the nearest joint swelling;
2) pain, hiperēmij, swelling for more than 3 days;
3) hospitalization need.
Note the. Less intense local reactions vaccinated children observed relatively frequently, but usually they are not clinically significant, are temporary (< 3 days). Vaccination complications epidemiological surveillance reports on the izteiktākaj of these local reactions to five days any parenteral vaccine entered 2. Central nervous system (CNS) complications of 2.1.
The paralytic polio Vakcīnizraisīt (acute flaccid paralysis (AŠP)) the spinal grey matter inflammation with neurological simptomātik-acute paralysis that limp persists longer than 60 days from the start of the disease or lethal outcome.
Note the. Confirmed case: a patient isolated like vaccine strain poliovīrus 4, 30 days with OPV-vaccinated person or 4-75 days after contact with an OPV-vaccinated person Oral vaccine against polio (OPV) 2.2.
Encephalopathy, acute Severe neurological illness with any of the following symptoms: 1) seizures;
2) expressed in a disturbance of consciousness, lasting one or more days;
3) expressed in behavior disorders, lasting one or more days To 48 hours long cough vaccines containing components 7-12 days for measles-containing vaccine components 2.3.
Encephalitis, a disease characteristic referred to in 2.2. symptoms and brain inflammation. In many cases, the spinal cord is likvor and/or pleocitoz found in the virus to 4 weeks long cough and measles-containing vaccine component 2.4.
Meningitis, an acute case of Heavy with increase in temperature, neck muscle rigidity and positive meningiāl (Kernig, Brudzinsk) symptoms. Symptoms can vary from mild to encephalitis clinical picture. The most important is the diagnostic cerebrospinal likvor examination result: pleocitoz and/or the presence of micro-organisms (gramkrāsošan and/or the isolation of crops) to 35 days epidemic mumps-containing vaccine component 2.5.
Seizures seizures without neurological simptomātik inside: up to 2 days (long cough-vaccine component) of any vaccine, often long cough and measles-containing vaccine component 2.5.1.
febrile seizures convulsions on febrile temperature or hyperthermia background 2.5.2.
afebril seizures seizures without the body temperature increases from 6 to 12 days (measles-containing vaccine component) 3 other complications 3.1.
Anafilaktoīd reactions severe, acute allergic reaction with one or more of the following symptoms: 1) of ekspirator caused by the suffocation of bronhospazm (wheezing, difficulty breathing);
2)/larynx edema laringospazm;
3) skin reactions: hives, angioedem (local or generalized) and 24 hours (most commonly 2hours) any vaccine 3.2.
Anaphylaxis, Acute circulatory disorders (low arterial blood pressure, the pulse is weak or not palpable implants filled, disturbance of consciousness, cold limbs circulatory disturbance, facial cianoz, sweating, loss of consciousness), and/or laringospazm bronhospazm and larynx swelling that causes respiratory insufficiency following administration of the vaccine, or without them for up to 24 hours (most often during the first hour) 3.3.
Hipotenzij — adinamij's episode (collapse) Sudden pallor, impaired consciousness or unconsciousness, muscle hypotonia, or atonij, which runs from one minute to several hours. The most commonly observed in children under 10 years of age. The following specific symptoms: 1) weakness (hypotonia);
2) mazkustīgum (adinamij);
3) or by cianoz pallor 48 hours any vaccine, often long cough component vaccines containing 3.4.
Artralģij: joint pain, most commonly affects the small peripheral joints up to 40 days for rubella-containing vaccine component 3.4.1.
persistējoš for more than 10 days of 3.4.2.
less than 10 days of tranzitor 3.5.
Generalized BCG infection ("diseminēt in the BCG-complex") Diseminēt infection (persons with immune deficiency), subject to the approval of Mycobacterium bovis BCG strain distribution for up to 12 months patients a vaccine against tuberculosis (BCG) 3.6.
Osteīt/osteomyelitis inflammatory changes in the bones after BCG vaccine is administered. The diagnosis is confirmed the strain of Mycobacterium bovis BCG patient retention up to 12 months for a vaccine against tuberculosis (BCG) 3.7.
Sepsis caused by a severe bacterial infections, generalized disease with acute. The diagnosis is confirmed by the agent of the disease from a patient's blood to 7 days any parenteral vaccine 3.8 entered.
Toxic shock syndrome sudden fever, vomiting and watery diarrhea pēcvakcinācij period, often with a lethal outcome in 24-48 hours to 24 hours any parenteral vaccine injected 3.9.
Body temperature increases (fever) 1) 38.5 ° — 39.4 ° C for two nights and more.
2 39.5 ° C and more) up to 3 a day. Measles-containing vaccine components — up to 12 day of any vaccine 3.10.
Tromboc in topēnisk purple-subcutaneous hemorrhage clinically, mucous membranes (mouth, nose, stomach-intestinal tract), bleeding, hematūrij. Laboratory — the number of platelets less than 50000 from 15 days to 35 days for measles-containing vaccine component 3.11.
Vakcīnizraisīt of measles infection person with immune deficiency of measles infection in clinical picture to 6 months measles containing vaccine components 3.12.
Prolonged high-pitched crying, shouting long accompanied by shrill, repetitive scream 3 hours and longer up to 24 hours long cough-vaccine component 3.13.
Upper limb nerve irīt will not
Arm/shoulder inervējoš nerve dysfunction without the other nervous system involvement. Long, dull, often very severe pain in his shoulder and upper arm. After a few days or weeks can develop hand-shoulder muscle strength and not weakness. Can also be a sensory disorder, even a loss, but they are less pronounced. Upper limb nerves, not irīt may be made to the injection side or on the opposite side of the body. Sometimes affect both hands up to 28 days of her constituents containing Rigid vaccine in 3.14.
Death Fatal outcome if not vaccinated person known to another cause of death to 60 days any vaccine 3.15.
Other serious complications of any treatment or the patient's perspective, a serious complication of the pēcvakcinācij period, which has not previously been mentioned.
* Note. Causing the death of a patient or a threat to the patient's life, or require hospitalization of the patient or the extension of existing hospitalization or causes permanent disability or major disability of the patient or, or cause a teratogenic effect to 60 days any vaccine Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia