Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124798
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1014 Riga 2005 (December 27. 77 33) water service (management) in the development of the order Issued in accordance with the water management Act, article 5 of the tenth paragraph 5 of part 1, rule defines water service (management) Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the conditions of use) development agenda.
2. The operating conditions for a given body of surface water, which are established in the cases laid down in the laws of drainage system and the construction of the waterworks structures, water resources, water use permits and commercial fishing rights leases and fishing rights, as well as other environmental regulatory laws. Development of operating rules and ensure compliance with the person who performs or intends to start economic activities in water (hereinafter referred to as the economic operator).
3. Operating conditions may develop any person whose activity linked to the research of water objects, except for the provision in paragraph 4 and 5 in certain cases.
4. where the economic activity of water is related to the hydrological regime, using the waterworks building, operating rules developed by one of the following persons: 4.1 physical person who has received a certificate of būvpraks drainage systems, respectively, marine structures or river waterworks waterworks structures in the design, construction management and building;
4.2. Merchant, who registered in the register of būvkomersant and has a specialist with certificate of būvpraks drainage system, marine structures or river waterworks waterworks structures in the design, construction management and building supervision.
5. If the water is to be used in fisheries, operating rules establish a State Agency "Latvian fish resource agency" or another legal person carrying out scientific research. The entities that developed bodies operating rules agreed with the national agency "Latvian fish resource agency".
6. The necessary amendments to the rules of operation may bring economic performer or any institution that brought its operating rules.
7. operating rules developed pursuant to this provision the requirements set out in the annex, except where, in accordance with the laws and regulations on water and commercial fishing rights lease fishing rights and procedures are developed for the operating rules for the use of water for fisheries purposes. If the water provided the economic activity is not related to the waterworks structures, or the operation of the hydroelectric power station, this rule 2.4, 3.1 and 3.2. the requirements set out in subparagraph shall not be taken into account.
8. Set the operating conditions operating contractor line: 8.1.ar local authorities in whose territory is situated the water object or which may affect the economic activity to water (according annex 5.5. these rules (a));
8.2.ar water object, if co-owners water object is shared ownership of several owners (as this provision subparagraph annex 5.6);
8.3. National fisheries administration;
8.4.ar field support service relevant regional agricultural administration, if economic activity related to the waterworks structures or trostacij into hidroelek;
8.5. the regional environmental governance. Regional environmental management according to the rules of operation after all the reconciliation referred to in this paragraph.
9. If any of these provisions 8.1., 8.3., 8.4 or 8.5 in said institutions operating rules do not match, the economic institutions of the decision of the investigator can be a challenge and appeal against administrative process regulatory laws.
10. If the economic activity is expected to carry water in, which already developed operating rules, the developer of the new operating rules shall take account of the existing operating rules and requirements regarding the hydrological regime of water objects.
11. If history and planned to change the hydrological regime of water or operating conditions, the development of new operating rules or amend existing rules of operation, coordination with all parties concerned in accordance with paragraph 8 of these rules.
12. The operational rules drawn up in two copies. One copy is kept at the economic operator, the other for the regional environmental governance. After the reconciliation of the operating rules with the regional environmental governance economic operator provides a copy of the agreed operating rules on the transmission of the other matching.
13. operating rules developed to this date of entry into force of the provisions, but does not meet the requirements of this regulation, to be processed on January 1, 2007.
14. the rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 December 2005, regulations no 1009 water service (management) regulations 1 General data 1.1. water: the object name;
1.2. location: 1.2.1 district;
1.2.2. city, County;
1.2.3. the parish;
1.3. the geographical coordinates;
1.4. the circuit number/ūdenssaimniecisk water code (in accordance with the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency's classification);
1.5. the river basin where the water object: 1.5.1 River where the water;
1.5.2. the distance from the mouth of the River, another sea (km);
1.6. water type: 1.6.1. natural water (Lake, river);
waterbed with UR1.6.2.dab everlasting artificially altered water levels since the year ____;
1.6.3. artificial uzpludinājum (pond, reservoir) since the year _____;
1.6.4. in uzpludinājum jaunveidot (reservoir, pond, Canal);
1.7. the economic use of water.
2. Water characteristics: 2.1 morfometrisk and hydrological characteristics: 2.1.1. water-catchment area (km2);
2.1.2. the relative mežainīb ();
2.1.3. the relative purvainīb ();
2.1.4. spring flood maximum flow rate Q (m3/s) of 1% to 5% Q (m3/s) 2.1.5. minimum flowrate Q min 30 d. 95% (m3/s) Q product. (m3/s) 2.1.6. normal water level (NŪL) (m) the Baltic system of heights (BS);
2.1.7. the lowest water level (ZŪL) (m) height of the Baltic;
2.1.8. the highest (flood) 1% water level (AŪL) (m) height of the Baltic;
2.1.9. the total volume of water for normal water level (thousand m3);
2.1.10. the effective volume (thousand m3);
2.1.11. the surface area of a normal water level (ha);
2.1.12. water length (km);
2.1.13. water the greatest width (km);
2.1.14. water the average depth (m);
2.1.15. the maximum depth of water (m);
2.1.16. shoreline length (km);
2.1.17. shallow water zone (depths less than 0.5 m) area (ha);
2.1.18. multiannual average annual water runoff (mln. m3);
2.1.19. the land area affected normal water level (ha);
2.2. the object of water ecological characteristics: 2.2.1. priority waters (water compliance with the legislative requirements for surface and ground water quality);
2.2.2. water in the hydrological regime of the object impacts on the area of the adjacent ground water levels;
2.2.3. the characteristics of the hidrobiocenož, including data on the total and the emergent aizaugum ();
2.2.4. the characteristics of the ihtiofaun;
2.2.5. ecological assessment and factors affecting it;
2.3. water and coastal zone with protected areas and protected natural objects;
2.4. water level control structure Description: 2.4.1. height of the top of the cofferdam mark (m) height of the Baltic;
2.4.2. the width of the top of the dam (m);
2.4.3. the length of the top of the cofferdam on the axle (m);
2.4.4. the sides slope dam of bjef and bottom-up bjef;
2.4.5. dam hillsides of shore material up and down the bjef bjef;
2.4.6. the water of novadbūv type;
2.4.7. the height of the water novadbūv pārgāz marker (m) height of the Baltic;
2.4.8. water novadbūv the bottom height mark (m) height of the Baltic;
2.4.9. Hydro or mill Description: 22.214.171.124. calculation pressure (m);
126.96.36.199. calculates the flow rate (m3/s);
188.8.131.52. turbine type;
184.108.40.206. turbine power (kW);
220.127.116.11. pievadkanāl length (m);
18.104.22.168. atvadkanāl length (m);
22.214.171.124. the length of the river stage between pievadkanāl and atvadkanāl (m).
3. Water operating conditions: 3.1 the waterworks structures operating conditions: 3.1.1. runoff control measures;
3.1.2. hidromezgl operation extreme (the flood);
3.1.3. the minimum ecological flow rate or technical support;
3.1.4. water resources a little water;
3.1.5. operational restrictions on fish spawning period;
3.2. operating conditions: 3.2.1. water use by operating rules for economic activity;
3.2.2. the coastal area of water use in the protection zone;
3.2.3. water use other economic activities;
3.2.4. the requirements of fish protection and transmission devices;
3.2.5. fish spawning and other support nature protection requirements;
3.2.6. special conditions for fishing;
3.2.7. the use of floating funds;
3.2.8. municipal regulations adopted that determine water use;
3.3. economic operator's responsibilities and rights;
3.4. economic operator action extreme natural conditions.
4. Institutions that control the operational rules.
5. Supporting materials: 5.1 the review plan (M 1:1000 or 1:2000 M, or M 1:10000) with coloured water (for normal water level) and the water of the period between the pievadkanāl of the tec and atvadkanāl (if any), with a body of water or a water protection zone, the location of the buildings and waterworks security cordon around the dams of proper and shores;
5.2. schematic plan of hidromezgl with hidrobūvj and water level height marks (m) height of the Baltic;
5.3. the certified land surveyors Act on water levels mērlat-grabbing the Baltic system of heights (if economic activity does not need to adjust the water level in the water);
5.4. in the opinion of the fisheries inspection history of the injury caused to the fishery resources;
5.5. water the object affected economic activities list of municipalities;
5.6. water the object list of the co-owners.
Water service (management) Regulations was developed by engineer hidrotehniķ a ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ (name) certificate/license No. _____, issued _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ legal person _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ (company registration number): 1. Tampering with national environment service regional environmental governance 2. local authorities (municipalities) 3. National Fisheries Administration 4. Field support services to regional agricultural administration 5. water object identity (by list) on the water enforcement operation of the responsible person (economic analyst): (legal person of the company and registration number in the register of companies) (person in charge or the physical person's name first name, last name, ID number) (signature) Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia