Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124785
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 999 in Riga in 2005 (27 December. 77. § 9) the procedure for the authorisation to be issued for the submission of a customs declaration in electronic form Issued under the Customs Act article 4, third paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which authorise goods declaration by electronic means, the authorization conditions use of the licence suspension and cancellation, as well as the authorised representative of the declarant's obligations and rights.
2. The State revenue service enables you to submit a customs declaration in electronic form (hereinafter referred to as the Customs electronic declaration).
3. the Customs electronic declaration is entitled to take the trader (declarant could there) that have received permission of the goods declaration by electronic means (hereinafter licence).
4. the authorisation shall be granted to the declarant, who appointed a natural person who received the authorized representative of the declarant qualification certificate (annex 1) or customs clearance specialist qualification certificates and registered to play in the State we service the main customs administration (hereinafter referred to as the authorized representative), the declarant, the Customs electronic declaration.
II. Authorised representative responsibilities and rights 5. Authorized Representative shall have the following duties: 5.1 to use the Customs electronic declaration only the program that is downloaded from the State revenue service home page on the internet;
UR5.2.iev era the Customs electronic declaration system use proc is a fist;
5.3. the Customs electronic declaration system user name and password (ID), registering for the first time the Customs electronic declaration system, change his identity secret: password;
5.4. regularly (at least every six months) to change the password;
UR5.5.par password using letters, numbers and special marks, which consist of at least eight characters (Latin for small and capital letters, at least two numbers and at least one of the special characters);
5.6. to carry out the customs declaration the declarant's electronic only;
5.7. to report to the State revenue service main to the customs administration of all incidents, suspected or potential unauthorized access to customs electronic declaration system data;
5.8. to immediately notify the State revenue service's main customs administration of password loss or disclosure.
6. the authorized representative is prohibited: UR6.1.at let people familiarize with authorized representative assigned identifier or put it to use;
6.2. to leave unattended workstations to allow (enable) access to the Customs electronic declaration system;
6.3. to realize the Customs electronic declaration system information or to disclose it to others;
6.4. to take action against the Customs electronic declaration system of the computer network or database activity or security, illegal to copy data or system;
6.5. the arbitrary change the Customs electronic declaration system program mu code;
6.6. illegally copied or enter data, the Customs electronic declaration system or its part (about illegal activities with systems or data, consider all the things that you are not allowed to execute (visible on the screen) or command which is executed automatically, without human participation in the direct request or input process (using any type of Pro gramm), regardless of the purpose of this action).
7. the authorized representative is entitled to use the Customs electronic declaration and to carry out a particular user allowed.
8. the authorized representative of the declarant qualification certificate shall be issued after completion of the course and the qualification of the EC sāmen the appropriate settlement. The course programme, in coordination with the State revenue service, develop, implement and quality certificate issued by fikācij educational institution which is accredited professional education program qualifications of customs experts. Authorized representative of the declarant not less frequently than every three years, raising the qualifications and pass an exam in the appropriate educational authority, that authority shall mark on the certificate of qualification.
9. the representative of the declarant's certificate of qualification is not needed in his person, in accordance with article 28 of the customs law has received a customs clearance specialist qualification certificates.
III. submission of the Documents and the procedure of the examination 10. To obtain permission, the declarant shall submit to the State revenue service's main Customs Administration Director of the application. The application shall state: 10.1 merchant company, a value added tax payer's information in the registry number, legal address and electronic mail address;
10.2. the authorised representative of the declarant or customs clearance specialist certificate of qualification certificate number, date of issue and expiry date;
10.3. the Customs offices at which the declarant wants to declare electronic goods, as well as the customs regime for which the declarant provide to sign up for the goods;
10.4. the commitment no later than five working days after the declarant's full manufactures representative in revocation or expiry of the time limit to notify in writing the State revenue service's main customs administration.
11. the application shall be accompanied by a copy of the mandate and authorized representatives in all of the declarant's certificate of qualification or qualifications of customs clearance specialist certifi cate.
12. The declarant who has a number of authorised representatives, authorized by one application to apply for all authorised representatives.
13. The State revenue service's main customs administration not later than thirty days after the receipt of the submission by the declarant shall examine it and take a decision to grant or not to grant permission.
14. If the decision is favorable to the declarant, the State revenue service's main customs administration shall issue specific pattern (2. Add Kuma) and the authorized representative of the declarant, the Customs electronic declaration system user IDs.
15. The State revenue service's main customs administration shall take a decision not to grant a permit if: 15.1.ir over the application of the declarant in the attached certificate of authorised representative or customs clearance specialist qualifications validity period;
15.2. the last twelve calendar months the declarant had been punished for administrative violations in the field of customs due to false declarations of the declared goods;
UR15.3.nav over these rules 19 and 20 above.
IV. suspension of use of an authorisation and cancellation 16. State revenue service's main customs administration shall take the decision to suspend the use of the licence for a period up to 90 days and block the user name of the authorised representative if: 16.1. two calendar months after the activation of the user's name in the Declaration to the Customs electronic has been initiated;
16.2. the authorized representative within thirty days more than twice is electronically submitted a customs declaration, but seven days after the registration is not made the further steps that are required in the design of that Declaration;
16.3. the authorized representative is subject to the rule referred to in point 8 of the agenda of skills and not passed the appropriate examinations;
16.4. The State revenue service's main customs administration has received the information and there is a reasonable suspicion that the authorized representative is noticed or has violated these rules 5 and 6 of the type referred to in paragraph 1.
17. Authorisation may be renewed, if the deklarētājs90 days of use of an authorisation has prevented the reasons for the suspension. The reason for the suspension of use of an authorisation for the elimination period may be extended, if the declarant has informed the State revenue service's main customs administration for permission to start or resumption of the use of the term.
18. The State revenue service's main customs administration shall take the decision to revoke the permit and block the authorised representative of the declarant, the name of the user, if: 18.1. the authorized representative of the declarant, in customs, the electronic dekl catches violated the regulatory requirements of the customs legislation;
18.2. the declarant who requested the Customs electronic declaration, authorisation has provided false information;
18.3.ar administrative acts or court judgment is found in the rētāj dekl authorisation or subsequently made illegal activities;
18.4. the declarant has revoked the mandate authorised representative;
18.5. the end of the authorized representative of the declarant or customs clearance specialist qualifications validity period;
18.6. the declarant is 90 days not prevented the use of suspension of authorisation of the reasons;
11.6. the declarant shall submit an application for cancellation of the permit.
19. If one calendar year for the third time this provision is found in the bottom paragraph 16.2. conditions, the State revenue service's main customs administration is entitled to withdraw permission. The new permit is issued general order no sooner than three months after the decision on the withdrawal of permission.
20. If it is established that the authorized representative is noticed, or have all climbed the rule 5 and 6 of the type referred to in paragraph 1, the State revenue service's main customs administration is entitled to withdraw permission. The new permit is issued general order no earlier than six months following the adoption of the decision on withdrawal of permission.
V. concluding questions 21. authorised representative certificate of the declarant obtained up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, shall be valid until 1 January 2007.
22. Licences issued up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, in force until 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 31 December 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 27 December 2005, the Regulation No 999 Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 2 Cabinet of 27 December 2005, the Regulation No 999 Minister of finance Spurdziņš o.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia