Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124783
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 991 in Riga 2005 20 December (pr. No 76 30) development cooperation Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration facilities of article 13 of the law i. General questions 1. Development Cooperation Council (hereinafter Council) is collegial institution that makes decisions about the year's development cooperation policy plan (hereinafter plan) defines the priority of development cooperation objectives.
2. the Council's functional subordination to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
II. the Council functions, tasks and rights 3. The functions of the Council is to decide on the year the indicative breakdown of available funding and changes in certain development cooperation activities-grant program, technical assistance programmes, research programmes and projects and arrangements, communications security, project execution and evaluation of the results and the other measures laid down in the plan.
4. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the Council function performs the following tasks: 4.1. grant program: 4.1.1 establish grant programs under the direction of the action plan;
4.1.2. decide on financially eligible and rejected applications grant competition;
4.1.3. ensure the monitoring of the implementation of the project;
4.1.4. a decision on further action, if the grant program is in the process of implementing the irregularity or infringement found;
4.1.5. Approves the final report of the project;
4.2. technical assistance in the implementation of the programme: 4.2.1 determine project programme of technical assistance activities under the plan;
4.2.2. decide on project research and preparatory work;
4.2.3. approve the draft terms of reference;
4.2.4. decide on the financing of projects to be supported;
4.2.5. ensure monitoring of implementation of the project;
4.2.6. the decision on further action, if technical assistance in the implementation of the programme is the irregularity or infringement found;
4.2.7. Approves the final report of the project;
4.3. shall decide on other development cooperation laid down in the plan of action.
5. the Council shall have the following rights: 5.1 if necessary, call upon the Council meetings for relevant officials, consultants, specialists, experts or representatives of non-governmental organizations;
5.2. If the Council raised the issue directly affects the interests of non-governmental organizations, the Council has a duty to invite the non-governmental organization representative to the Council of advisers, except that when the Council decision on public tender or grant design contest winners;
5.3. invite participation in the meetings of the Council of development cooperation projects for possible co-financing of the representatives, which has the right to express their views on the draft modalities to be implemented and to provide advice to ensure the successful realization of the project.
III. composition of the Council and the agenda of the Council of 6 personnel approved by order of the Prime Minister.
7. the Council is composed of nine members: the Council 7.1 the State Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Council Chairman);
7.2. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State for economic relations and development cooperation policy;
7.3. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State on matters of the European Union;
7.4. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State in bilateral matters;
7.5. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State administrative legal matters;
7.6. the economic Ministry Undersecretary of State;
7.7. The Ministry of finance Deputy State Secretary;
7.8. The regional development and local government under-Secretary of State;
7.9. the Deputy Director of the State Chancellery.
8. The Council shall meet on the initiative of the President of the Council not less than twice a year.
9. the Council meetings are open to the public.
10. The Council headed by the President of the Council. Council the Council is by simple majority of the members of the Council elected Deputy Chairman of the Council.
11. The President of the Council shall approve the agenda of the Council and Chair of the Council meeting.
12. the President of the Council in the absence of his duties shall be the Deputy Chairman of the Council.
13. the Council Secretariat: 13.1. Council agenda projects;
13.2. prepare the minutes of meetings of the Council;
13.3. no later than two weeks before the meeting of the Council shall notify all the members of the Council the Council meeting date and agenda;
13.4. no later than three working days before the Council meeting sent to all the members of the Council information on Council documents under consideration and, upon request, provide the opportunity to become acquainted with them;
13.5. at least once a year, provide the Minister of Foreign Affairs overview of the Council's functions and features.
14. the activities of the Secretariat of the Council provides the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The function of the Secretary of the Council made an employee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
IV. Decisions of the Council 15. the Council shall adopt a decision on the vote if at least two thirds of the Council members present.
16. the Council are valid if they participate in the hearing, more than half of the members of the Council. If a member of the Council for objective reasons cannot attend a Council meeting, that the membership of the Council can authorize a representative, or of other relevant ministries of the State Chancellery officials.
17. the minutes of the Council. Recorded in the agenda ask you, sitting members, people who have spoken about the matter, and the decisions taken. Also recorded in the Council's opposition to the decisions taken. The minutes shall be signed by the Chairman and the Secretary of the Board.
18. If the Council has adopted a decision, which is an administrative act, the Secretariat of the Council prepares the decision of the Council in the form of administrative law. Council decision on the signature by the President of the Council.
19. Council decision papildpārbaud of the rule of law is carried out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Legal Department Director.
20. Board meetings decisions are transparent and publicly available. Legislation in the cases specified in the decisions of the Council are the Ministry of Foreign Affairs licēt the pub website on the internet and in the newspaper "journal".
21. the decision adopted by the Council of the administrative procedure law may appeal to the administrative court.
Prime Minister a. Halloween place-the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Justice s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 31 December 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia