Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/125295
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 16 of 2006 in Riga in January (pr 3. 1. § 12) customs warehouse operation Regulations Issued in accordance with the customs law article 4, third paragraph i. General questions 1. determined the activities of the customs warehouse, certain conditions and procedures for the issue, amend, suspend or revoke the customs warehouses holding permits.
2. to start the customs warehouse, you need to get the State revenue service's main customs administration (hereinafter referred to as the main customs administration) issued a customs warehouse authorization of holding (hereinafter licence). On the authorisation, amendment, suspension and cancellation of the main customs administration shall adopt appropriate decisions.
3. Each customs warehouse authorization shall be issued in accordance with the Commission on 2 July 1993, Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 laying down provisions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 establishing the Community Customs Code (hereinafter Regulation No 2454/93), 67. Permission to add Customs plan accurately marked and clearly identifiable customs warehouse location, the outer limits, total area, and the total tank capacity of the pipeline system for the storage of goods, as well as the temporary storage of goods.
4. Customs warehousing area is located in the property of the person requesting the permit (hereinafter applicant) or of the territory concerned rental rights registered in the land register or, if necessary, other appropriate registry. Conditions for ownership and rental rights registration in the appropriate register does not apply to type E customs warehouses.
5. Customs warehouse is separated from all the Republic of Latvia will customs territory. Supervisory Customs office after checking with the applicant or the holder of a customs warehouse (if permission is already granted) defines the procedure and the manner in which customs controls to be carried out. The main customs administration may authorise a customs warehouse shall not be delimited if the supervisory Customs Office can provide the goods stored in a customs warehouse under customs control. Where a customs warehouse is not allowed, the authorisation shall be delimited in the required mark, and the manner in which customs control is assured in this warehouse.
6. the main customs administration may allow stored in a customs warehouse of excise goods, goods of strategic importance, weapons, drugs, precursors and the food and veterinary service of goods subject to control if the opinion of the competent authority.
7. If the main customs administration authorized customs warehouse store this rule 6, paragraph goods or community goods or by processing goods under the customs procedure for inward processing or processing under customs control, the permissions on the following question mark.
8. If the customs warehouse storage of goods in accordance with the relevant procedure for the movement of goods does not require special storage conditions, the main customs administration the authorisation shall specify the details of such goods and special storage conditions.
9. Where a customs warehouse is recognised as a warehouse for food of the European Commission of 15 April 1999, Regulation (EC) No 800/99 laying down common detailed rules for the application of the system of export refunds on agricultural products, article 40 (1) for the purposes of customs administration, the authorization in question. Food items stored in the warehouse is separate from goods placed under a customs procedure, the customs warehousing, inward and are identifiable.
10. Goods placed in a customs warehouse of temporary storage, are identifiable and separate from goods placed under a customs procedure, the customs warehousing introduction.
11. the main customs administration shall issue the authorisation to use a customs warehouse of type E if it is possible to ensure the identification of the goods.
12. Where a customs warehouse goods stored in their physical characteristics in the laws governing the movement of goods, is designed to increase the natural loss or norm, and permit application for each type of goods indicates the corresponding loss or growth standartnorm.
13. Customs warehousing of goods stored in the counting deadline after coordination with the monitoring of the applicant and determined the main customs administration.
14. Customs warehouse allowed for the change of ownership placed. The person who is responsible for import customs procedures, customs warehouse, application for change of ownership shall immediately inform the Customs supervising office.
II. The granting of authorization 15. Authorisation, the applicant who intends to establish a customs warehouse, fill in the application of Regulation No 2454/93 67. laid down in annex (hereinafter application) and of Regulation No 2454/93, article submit monitoring 498 customs authorities or to the main customs administration. The application shall be accompanied by the following documents: 15.1. Personal Statute and a copy of the registration certificate (if the applicant is a legal person) or a copy of the identity document (if the applicant is a natural person);
15.2. documents confirming the applicant's property or rental rights to the customs territory;
15.3. the customs warehouse in which the plan accurately marked and clearly identifiable customs warehouse location (address), the outer limits, total area, and the total tank capacity of the pipeline system for the storage of goods and, if necessary, details of the goods, the temporary storage location;
15.4. a statement of the fact that the customs territory are provided 24-hour security guards;
15.5. A State fire and rescue service a copy of the opinion on the compliance of customs warehousing laid down in the laws and fire safety requirements;
15.6. the relevant regional environmental management a copy of opinion of customs laws and compliance with environmental requirements laid down;
15.7. the opinion of the public health agency's copy of the inventory of laws and compliance with the hygiene requirements laid down;
15.8. State border guard units coordinate you — in relation to customs law customs control zones and duty-free shops of trade cases.
16. The decision on the refusal to issue a permit if the application is accepted, the applicant has tax arrears or if payment deadlines are not extended to the law on taxes and duties in the order and the applicant does not meet debt obligations.
17. With the establishment of a customs warehouse authorization, customs put the maintenance of vas, operation and necessary document and the submission of the report of the customs warehouse, the associated costs, the head of the application had to have arisen or may arise, shall be borne by the applicant.
18. The applicant provides: 18.1. customs warehouse installation, maintenance, security and permit regime;
18.2. the ability to perform all the necessary customs and food and veterinary service control measures for all customs warehouse storage of goods;
18.3. If necessary, the technical and sanitary rules with decided the room to ensure the Customs and food and veterinary service officials work tasks necessary conditions.
19. prior to authorization of the applicant to pay the national toll in governing the statutory duty. The customs authority or supervision the main customs administration shall produce proof of payment.
20. Customs warehousing activities initiated in the 90 days following the date of its entry into force.
III. Amendment of the authorisation 21. Where a customs warehouse occurred during conditions that were not intended in the permit issued by the main customs administration has the right to make the necessary amendments in the permit.
22. amendments to the permit, the holder of a customs warehouse under Regulation No 2454/93, article submission submitted 498 supervisory customs authorities or to the main customs administration. Application of precise identification of the information about the necessary amendments. The application of this provision is added to paragraph 15 of these documents. The amendment of the particulars required to be easily identifiable and clearly attributable to the continued operation of a customs warehouse.
23. If the amendments relate to the authorization 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, the information box on the amendment of the application indicated in box 16, but, if the amendments relate to permissions 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 box, information about the amendment to the application specified in box 25.
IV. Customs warehouses 24. suspension of the main customs administration has the right to suspend the operation of a customs warehouse for a period of up to 90 days, if the holder of a customs warehouse has not adhered to these rules and customs of other regulatory legislation.
25. During a period when the customs warehouse is stopped, the importation of goods in a customs warehouse shall be prohibited. Customs warehouse items allowed to be exported from customs warehouse, the application of the relevant customs clearance mode.
26. If the holder of a customs warehouse authorization prevents the reasons for the suspension of the decision on the suspension of a customs warehouse in the specified period, the main customs administration the operation of a customs warehouse shall be renewed when designing a written decision, and three working days transmit the decision to the holder of a customs warehouse and customs supervision authority.
V. withdrawal of authorisation the Customs Administration 27. Principal has the right to revoke the authorisation if: 27.1. the holder of a customs warehouse are knowingly provided incomplete or does not even report the sas, which have played an important part in deciding on the issue of a permit or permit amendment;
27.2.90 days in the customs warehouse is not imported goods under the customs procedure for inward in a customs warehouse and customs warehouse in this period is the subject of customs procedures goods;
27.3. the holder of a customs warehouse in the decision within the time limit specified in the customs warehouse is not distracted in the reasons for the suspension;
27.4. the holder of a customs warehouse has submitted an application for the withdrawal of the authorisation;
17.1. the holder of a customs warehouse under customs supervision to the authority or the main customs administration has provided to the news that changed the conditions for the operation of a customs warehouse;
17.1. The Council ceased to exist on 12 October 1992 Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 establishing the Community Customs Code referred to in article 86 the economic conditions for further operation of the customs warehouse.
28. Licences are not restored, and charged the State fee for the issue of a permit shall not be refunded.
29. any commitments with respect to the public customs warehouse goods must pass under the conditions defined in the permit within 90 days of the cancellation, except where the holder of a customs warehouse shall not be entitled to dispose of the goods. For such a situation, the holder of a customs warehouse within five working days, inform the Customs supervising office.
Vi. accounting of goods in a customs warehouse of goods accounted for 30, respectively, in writing these rules 1 and 2 of the goods referred to in the annex to the counting journal. Journal pages are numbered, caurauklot, on the last page, indicates the total number of pages and the approval of the supervisory authorities of the customs.
31. following coordination with the monitoring of goods can only be counted electronically. Electronic goods indicates all of these provisions, respectively, 1. and 2. the information referred to in annex. The holder of a customs warehouse provides a personal data processing system.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the January 7, 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 3 January 2006 the Regulation No. 16 customs warehouse storage of goods placed under the Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Annex 2 Cabinet 3 January 2006 the Regulation No. 16 departure of goods from the customs warehouse Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia