Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/125684
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 22 Riga, 10 January 2006 (pr. No. 2 § 4) the non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet Memorandum of cooperation for the implementation of Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration facilities of article 13 of the law i. General questions 1. Non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the memorandum of cooperation Council (hereinafter Council) is a consultative body whose aim is to promote non-governmental organisations and the Cabinet Memorandum of cooperation (hereinafter referred to as the memorandum) the achievement of the objectives and principles contained in public administration.
2. The decisions of the Council's recommendations.
II. the Council functions, tasks and rights 3. Council's main function is to encourage Governments and non-governmental organizations cooperation in the implementation of the memorandum.
4. the Council shall have the following tasks: 4.1 to provide suggestions and recommendations to the Prime Minister and the Ministry of the Minister with special responsibility for the Secretariat to improve institutions of Government and civil society cooperation;
UR4.2.izv ērtē the implementation of the memorandum and examine issues related to the non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet the collaborative development;
4.3. to make recommendations to the Prime Minister on State budget priorities and measures relating to the implementation of the memorandum;
4.4. to make recommendations on the necessary legislation and policy planning documents related to government institutions and non-governmental organizations in the implementation of cooperation;
4.5. to inform the Prime Minister and the Cabinet of Ministers on the implementation of the memorandum.
5. the Council shall have the following rights: 5.1 build team competence of the Council of the issues away, as well as prepare call in experts to analyse and deal with the implementation of the memorandum related issues;
5.2. According to competency with the Council Secretariat to request and receive from State and local government institutions, as well as the laws and regulations in the order, from non-governmental organizations for the functions of the Council of the necessary information.
III. composition of the Council Council 6 is Director of the State Chancellery, the Office of the Prime Minister's representative, the Ministry of finance, regional development and local government Ministry and the Justice Ministry State Secretary, Minister with special responsibility for society integration, as well as the head of the Secretariat for authorized representatives from seven non-governmental organizations that have signed the memorandum and informed the Secretariat in writing of their wish to run the Council.
7. in order to ensure that the memorandum signed by the non-governmental organization representation Council rotation, the term of Office of the members of the Council have a year and six months.
8. the representative of the non-governmental organisation the Council may be operated for not more than one consecutive term. Deputy Head of the Council of the mandate of the Council can be extended by one year if it agrees at least half of the non-governmental organizations which have signed the memorandum.
9. the Following non-governmental organizations in representatives of the expiration of the term of the Council takes place, a representative of the following non-governmental organizations, which has informed the Secretariat of their wish to run the Council.
10. the establishment of the Council approving the Prime Minister.
11. Leader of the Council is the Director of the State Chancellery.
12. Deputy Head of the Council is the representative of the non-governmental organisation, which the Council approved by a simple majority on the basis of the memorandum signed by the non-governmental organizations. Deputy Head of the Council's term of Office is one year.
IV. Activities of the Council 13. Leader of the Council: 13.1. Approves the Council's agenda;
13.2. convene and chair the meetings of the Council;
13.3. the signature of the Protocol and the other sitting.
14. the head of the Council in the absence of the head of the Council of the duties of the Deputy Head of the Council.
15. Leader of the Council shall be convened by the current meeting of the Council at least once every three months. Extraordinary meeting of the Council shall be convened by the Council after at least five Council members.
16. The Council meets the last Wednesday.
17. the Council decision shall be adopted by a simple majority. Each Council Member has one vote.
18. the Council is valid unless the meeting participate in no less than half of the Board members.
19. The Council meeting are recorded. The minutes of the sitting of the Council indicate the agenda, meeting participants, and the people who participated in the debate on the matter, as well as the decisions taken. Council meeting minutes are publicly available Cabinet website on the internet. The minutes shall be drawn up within three working days after the Council meeting and electronically sent to all Council members.
20. the meetings of the Council may participate, without the right to vote, in the non-governmental organizations which have signed the memorandum but is not represented in the Council, as well as the Council leader or deputy leader of the Council invited experts (specialists) and other organizations and institutions.
21. If a member of the Council for objective reasons cannot attend a Council meeting, he was not later than the last working day before the meeting of the Council shall inform the Secretariat of the Council.
22. the functions of the Secretariat of the Council to comply with the national registry. Expenses related to the operation of the Council shall be borne by the law on the State budget for the current year to the State Chancellery.
23. the State Chancellery, the performance of the functions of the Secretariat of the Council: 23.1. prepare Council meetings the draft agenda;
23.2. prepare a submission for consideration by the Council;
23.3. the exchange of information between the institutions and the amatpers involved in Albania the Council of existing issues;
23.4. provide advice to government institutions and non-governmental organizations on issues of public administration and civil society cooperation;
14.6. the Council supports the matters dealt with and the decisions taken;
14.7. to prepare and submit to the Minister the appropriate legislative proposals for changes in the composition of the Council.
24. The secretariat of the Council no later than five working days before the Council meeting Council members (electronic and paper) for information on Council meetings, as well as the convening of this rule 22.214.171.124. and referred to documents, at the request of the Council.
25. any member of the Council, no later than three working days before the Council meeting can be sent electronically to the Secretariat of the Council on the proposal for a Council meeting agenda, as well as to propose any of the Mission of the members of the Council the issue into the Council meeting agenda.
26. If you have changed any of the members of the Council of postal or electronic mail address, he shall immediately inform in writing the Council Secretariat.
27. the representative of the non-governmental organisation working in the Council terminated if the organization concerned has submitted a reasoned application to the Council.
28. If the Association or foundation that is raised by a member of the Council, are eliminated, the Council loses the status of the members of the Council.
29.27 and 28 of these rules in the case referred to in paragraph the Council Member's place on the Council occupies the next representative of non-governmental organizations that have expressed a desire to work in writing to the Council.
30. the work of the Council shall not receive remuneration.
V. concluding questions 31. First Council composed of four non-governmental organisations authorised representative the term of Office of the Board is a year and six months, but three representatives of non-governmental organisations the term of Office of the year. Each of the non-governmental organizations authorized representative the term of Office will be determined by drawing lots in the first meeting of the Council.
32. Non-governmental organizations within two weeks from the date of entry into force of the rules in writing notify the Council Secretariat of their wish to run the Council. Non-governmental organisations working in the Council order that they logged on to the Council Secretariat.
33. Non-governmental organizations that accede to the memorandum, the two weeks shall inform the Secretariat of the Council on the desire to run the Council.
Prime Minister-economic Minister A.r. Kariņš special task Minister for society integration site-special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 14 January 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia