Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 August 2004, The Regulation No 714 "procedures Are Performed On Military Purchases Of Goods And Services"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 17.augusta noteikumos Nr.714 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikti militāra rakstura preču un pakalpojumu iepirkumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/126695
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 63 in Riga in 2006 (January 24. Nr. 5) 20 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 august 2004, the Regulation No 714 "procedures are performed on military purchases of goods and services" Issued in accordance with the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" the third paragraph of article 4 to make a Cabinet of 17 august 2004, the Regulation No 714 "procedures are performed on military purchases of goods and services" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 131) the following amendments : 1. Make the following paragraph 27:27. Purchase Commission Act in order to achieve the objectives of the purchase with less financial leverage. The Commission shall decide on the purchase: 27.1. need to send an invitation for the submission of tenders in the public procurement only to a limited number of applicants, which demonstrated their military experience in the production of goods or supply;
27.2. the need to publish a notice in the newspaper "journal" on an open tender for the purchase and send invitation applicants who demonstrated their military experience in the production of goods or supply;
27.3. the appropriate time limit for the submission of tenders. Period may not be less than five working days. "
2. Supplement with the bottom paragraph 28.2.1 the following: "(j) contract 28.2.1 progresses to the applicant will be required to use a national mystery objects;".
3. Make the paragraph 32 as follows: "If the contract 32 progresses to the applicant will be required to use a national secret objects, make sure that the Subscriber: UR32.1.vai an applicant established in Latvia is the constitutional protection office in force issued by the industrial security certificate;
UR32.2.vai foreign applicant, if it is registered in one of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization member States, the country's national security authorities issued a valid industrial security certificate (Facility Security certificate);
UR32.3.vai a foreign applicant who registered in a State which is not a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, is the national competent authorities provided valid and constitutional protection office recognised certificate showing the applicant's ability to ensure the protection of classified information. "
4. Replace paragraph 33, the words "If the constitutional protection office is provided by the applicant of industrial security certificate" with the words "If the applicant is the subject of the industrial safety certificate or the constitutional protection Bureau recognized certificate".
5. Delete paragraph 35, the words "which is not industrial safety certificate".
6. To express the following in paragraph 37: "purchase Commission 37. the President shall convene a meeting opening in the call to the specified location and time. If the purchase is announced in accordance with the provisions of paragraph, quotation, 27.2 opening meeting of representatives of the tenderer may participate. "
7. Make 44 the following: "44. Notification of the decision to close the purchase contract or terminate the purchase, selecting no offer, within three working days after the decision sent simultaneously to all tenderers. Notification shall be made by e-mail (if the applicant has specified an e-mail address) or by fax (if the applicant has specified the fax number), as well as by mail. If you open the purchase notice published in accordance with the provisions of paragraph, notification 27.2 for the decision on the results of open procurement published in the newspaper "journal" not earlier than after six working days since notification will be sent to all applicants. "
8. Make the following paragraph in 45.1: "prepare the customer 10.45 working days after notification of the decision, and shall send the successful tenderer for signature. The applicant has the right to submit proposals for the procurement project (submitted bid); ".
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. l. Smith, Minister of defence of the Mūrniec Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 28 January 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia