Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/127259
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 76 in Riga in 2006 (January 24. 5. § 44) arrangements are made for the maintenance of civil aviation security measures Issued in accordance with the law ' on the air ' 57. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. determines the order in which you perform the maintenance of civil aviation security measures (hereinafter referred to as the aviodrošīb measures).
II. On civil aviation security authorities General obligations 2. National civil aviation security programme for the coordination and the monitoring of the implementation of the responsible institutions in the Republic of Latvia is a State Agency "Civil Aviation Agency" (hereinafter referred to as the Civil Aviation Agency).
3. Civil Aviation Agency obligations: 3.1 develop and implement aviodrošīb measures, taking into account the international international civil aviation practical aviation security control type and technology development, as well as national and international law;
3.2. to develop and implement a national civil aviation security quality of the les program contra;
3.3. develop and implement a national civil aviation security training program and monitor its execution of mu;
3.4. approve the airport, registered in the Republic of Latvia from the aircraft's aunt and another with civil aviation security program developed by the mass of economic operators in the field of civil aviation security (hereinafter air security programs);
3.5. to approve airport and air operators developed civil aviation security training programme;
3.6. certification services and personnel who are responsible for the implementation of the measures in the airport aviodrošīb and other aviodrošīb-related business;
3.7. the compliance measures before aviodrošīb airport construction or reconstruction, as well as for civil aviation security airport facilities and systems installation projects;
3.8. risk situation to announce additional aviodrošīb measures for individual or all flights, if the received information about possible threats to civil aviation;
3.9. to inform operational airport, aircraft operators and civil aviation safety related maintenance operator of changes aviodrošīb activities;
3.10. regularly check the airport, air operators and other civil aviation security of economic operators involved in aviodrošīb activities to be carried out in compliance with the National civil aviation security programme.
4. the duties of the airport: 4.1 develop airport aviodrošīb program and ensure it provides for the implementation of the measures;
4.2. appoint responsible employees of measures coordinated by the aviodrošīb away and control of the airport;
4.3. create Airport Aviation Security Commission;
4.4. after coordination with the operational headquarters of the Ministry of Interior to provide resources and technical resources to implement the action plan in the Airport extreme situations;
4.5. ensure all departing passengers and their baggage security check;
4.6. to determine the boundaries of the territory of the airport according to the airside part (which only allowed by the airport issue permits identifiable person and vehicle location) and uncontrollable part (where such identification occurs);
4.7. to prevent vehicle (also commercial) leaving unattended airport airside, its buildings and other important objects nearby.
5. Air operators responsibilities: 5.1. appoint responsible employees of the coordination of activities and aviodrošīb;
5.2. develop the aircraft operator's aviodrošīb program and ensure the implementation of the measures provided for therein;
5.3. full extent to provide funding for the implementation of the measures and aviodrošīb;
5.4. to take all necessary and possible measures, implementation of the aviodrošīb passenger and luggage transport, as well as the transport of cargo, mail, express shipments or courier base flight at the airport or at the destination;
5.5. to inform passengers of the aviation security requirements and request their compliance.
6. the use of airspace and air traffic organization of national commercial responsibilities: 6.1. ensure protection of air navigation devices;
6.2. to provide fixed telecommunications network of aviation in continuous operation and monitoring;
6.3. collaborate with airport authorities and other agencies to respond to the threats and acts of unlawful interference against civil aviation;
6.4. to report aviation fixed telecommunications network address list foreign authorities about the illegal seizure of aircraft or other threats to civil aviation;
6. develop a national company aviodrošīb program and ensure its implementation.
7. the State company, which is associated with being in the airside part of the performance of the airport aviodrošīb program requirements and cooperation through the jas aviodrošīb.
8. the police duties: 8.1. According to competence to collect, examine and evaluate information about threats to the security of civil aviation;
8.2. to inform the civil aviation authorities of the ciešamīb don't introduce additional aviodrošīb measures;
UR8.3.vad out special measures hostage or seizure of aircraft, as well as the threat of an explosion and the discovery of explosive devices;
8.4. to exchange information with other participating States to the competent authorities about the threat to civil aviation or illegal interference in its operation;
8.5. to take measures to prevent acts of unlawful interference in civil aviation activities or threats, as well as prevent its consequences.
9. the national police duties: 9.1. the maintenance of public order in the airport and the airport in uncontrolled surroundings and also check the respective territories determine the movement and parking of vehicles in compliance with the rules;
9.2. appropriate expertise to collect, examine and evaluate information about threats to the security of civil aviation;
9.3. to cooperate with the aviation security service of the airport security checks;
9.4. to clarify the situation and to apprehend individuals who attempt to bring on board an aircraft or airport airside part of the weapons, dangerous objects or substances;
9.5. picket airport uncontrollably, but in part, there is a real threat, also controlled the airport.
10. State border guard duties at national border crossings in the airport: 10.1 spend up to the aircraft by persons who are expelled from the force of the Republic of Latvia;
10.2. to perform tasks in order to prevent acts of unlawful interference in civil aviation activities.
11. the State revenue service territorial authorities and customs administrations of the State revenue service Riga customs regional authority: 11.1. cooperate with airport security staff to detect dangerous or prohibited items in the luggage of passengers as well as cargo and postal items;
11.2. to control arms export licences before making the conveyance of weapons by air;
11.3. to report to law enforcement authorities for the transport of dangerous object detection.
12. The postal authorities ensure mailing safety inspection before transfer of consignment for carriage by air.
13. the freight agents, maintenance, as well as economic operators economic operators that deliver an operator of aircraft supplies or equipment required for the flight, take the necessary and possible security measures, as well as ensure after security checks carried out do not allow unauthorized access to airport airside imported goods.
III. Response to the threats and acts of unlawful interference in civil aviation activities For the development of the plan of 14 action in the situation, if the received threats or unlawful interference in civil aviation activities not related to aircraft interception, forced settlement or combat operation against the territory of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter the action plan), is the responsibility of the Ministry of internal affairs. The elaboration of the action plan involved the Ministry of transport, the Civil Aviation Agency, the use of airspace and air traffic organization national company, airports and, if necessary, also other institutions.
15. The implementation of the action plan led by operational staff. Operational structure and composition of the headquarters of the Interior Ministry confirmed.
16. The implementation of the action plan will involve police, State police and State border guard of the territorial unit whose district contains the airport, aviodrošīb airport, the airport administration, the use of airspace and air traffic organization national company.
17. the national fire and rescue service and disaster Medical Center participates in activities connected with unlawful interference in civil aviation activities in prevention and relief, as well as provide assistance to victims.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic instead of Ministers — Minister of Interior. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 4 February 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia