Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/127817
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 105 in Riga in 2006 (7 February. 7. § 11) Retired licence procedure Issued in accordance with the law "on State pensions" article 11 fifth 1. determines the order in which the persons assigned to the old-age pension in accordance with the law "on State pensions", issue a certificate of the pensioner.
2. the certificate shall be issued by the Retired State social insurance agency (hereinafter Agency) chapter, on the basis of the decision of the person granted an old-age pension.
3. certificate of the pensioner is laminated to printed surface made certain forms of card (90 x 60) mm with holographic protection (annex 1). The reverse of the certificate embedded in gold blocking the hologram, attesting to the old-age pension recipient status.
4. certificate of the pensioner's personal record in the word (s), last name, ID number and date of issue of the licence.
5. The pensioner certificate is a mandatory document.
6. persons retired licence issued by the Agency's chapter of the pensioner certificate is recorded in the journal issue (annex 2).
7. the issue of the certificate of the pensioner's journal page number, cauršuj and stamped with the seal of the Department of the Agency.
8. in order to receive a certificate of the pensioner party or its authorized person agency chapter presented identity documents and submit to: 8.1 photo (3 x 4 cm);
8.2. power — if the pensioner's licence requires the authorized person.
9. Senior's card is issued on the same day as the submitted photograph.
10. By person or at the request of the authorised person of the pensioner certificate shall be sent by registered mail not later than the working day following that rule 8, 13 or 19. submission of the documents referred to in paragraph 1.
11. the certificate shall be issued without the pensioner expiry restriction and free of charge.
12. the certificate shall be issued by the pensioner repeatedly, if previously issued licence is the pensioner lost, become unserviceable, illegally deprived of or have changed to personal data.
13. To receive the certificate of the pensioner, the person or the person authorised by the Agency to the chapter presented identity documents and submit a written application to: 13.1 where a valid need to receive the certificate of the pensioner;
13.2. the pensioner certificate previously issued, if it has become unfit for use or changed;
13.3. photo (3 x 4 cm);
13.4. If the mandate — retired licence requires the person entitled;
13.5. the police authorities in response to the submissions of the person, if the pensioner's license unlawfully deprived of.
14. On receipt of the certificate of the pensioner beneficiary signature certificate issuance of senior journal.
15. If the pensioner's card sent by registered mail, on the issuing of certificates of the pensioner responsible person of retired licence issue of the journal of personal signature in the space provided indicate the recorded date of dispatch of the letter and postal receipt number issued.
16. A pensioner certificate made under these regulations, the Department started to issue the Agency from April 1, 2006.
17. At the same time with retired licences issued in accordance with these rules, also retired licences issued up to the date of entry into force of the provisions (hereinafter referred to as the old model).
18. Old model certificate is replaced by a new licence for pensioners after the party election.
19. in order to replace the old model certificate, the person or the person authorised by the Agency to the chapter presented identity documents and submit to: 19.1. old senior's sample certificate;
19.2. photo (3 x 4 cm);
19.3. If the mandate — retired licences require the authorised person.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 11 February 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 7 February 2006, Regulation No 105 of Retired licence model Welfare Minister d. Staķ annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 7 February 2006, the Regulation No 105 Retired licence issue of the journal of Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia