Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 3 February 2004, The Regulation No 65 "procedure Of Adoption Of The Decision On The Tax Payer's Economic Development Project Conformity With The Special Assisted Areas Development Programme"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 3.februāra noteikumos Nr.65 "Lēmuma pieņemšanas kārtība par ienākuma nodokļa maksātāja saimnieciskās darbības attīstības projekta atbilstību īpaši atbalstāmās teritorijas attīstības programmai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128391
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 133 in Riga in 2006 (February 14. 9. § 36) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 3 February 2004, the Regulation No 65 "order of adoption of the decision on the tax payer's economic development project conformity with the special assisted areas development programme" Issued in accordance with the law "on enterprise income tax" in article 13, first paragraph, paragraph 9, and article 14 of the sixth and the law "on personal income tax" article 11 a tenth do cabinet-February 3, 2004-Regulation No 65 "order of adoption of the decision on the tax payer's economic development project conformity with the particular eligible areas area development programme "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 24; 2005, nr. 33) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions, the word" application "(the fold) with the word" submission "(fold).
2. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. the Agency shall record the application development projects and the documents annexed thereto (annex 1) (hereinafter referred to as the application) if the income tax payer is registered and running special assisted area."
3. Replace paragraph 7, the words "residues of registration of the application, the Agency" with the words "the Agency postponed a decision on the further progress of the application".
4. Amend paragraph 9, the words "rejects this income tax payer registration and application".
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. If this provision within the time limits laid down in paragraph 10 of the taxable person has not provided the requested information, the Agency shall send the applicant a reasoned refusal. "
6. Delete paragraph 12.
7. Delete paragraph 13, first sentence, the words "the employers ' Confederation of Latvia and the Latvian free trade union".
8. Delete paragraph 16, second sentence, the word "all".
9. Amend paragraph 18, the words "before February 1 of the year".
10. Replace paragraph 18, the word "Commission" with the word "Ministry".
11. Replace the second sentence of paragraph 21, the words "income tax relief is applicable until the end of the period of taxation in the special assisted area status" with the words "income tax relief may apply to special assisted area status expires".
12. Delete 31, 32 and 33.
13. Amend Chapter 5 of annex 1, paragraph 3. Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia