The Procedure For The Grant And Use State Budget Grant County Municipalities Infrastructure Development
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķir un izmanto valsts budžeta dotāciju novadu pašvaldībām infrastruktūras attīstībai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128390
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 132 in Riga in 2006 (February 14. 9. § 35) the procedure for the grant and use State budget grant county municipalities infrastructure development Issued in accordance with the law on Administrative and territorial reform of article 9.1 of the fourth part i. General questions 1. defines the procedure for the grant and use of the single State budget grant County Government-owned infrastructure development, if the infrastructure needs of municipalities functions.
2. The budget of the State grant is a payment the county municipalities of the administrative and territorial reform for the implementation of the national budget.
3. Regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry) grant County local government infrastructure development grants (grant) funding, which is provided for this purpose in the State budget for the current year.
4. After the announced State budget Act for the current year, the Ministry shall inform the District Council for the opportunity to receive a grant in the amount laid down in these rules, follow the requirements set.
5. Grant administrative and territorial reform law 9.1 to the extent laid down in article county municipalities, in order of creation.
6. the recipient of grants used for infrastructure construction, reconstruction or renovation. Grant spent a period of 24 months from the date of the award.
II. Grant award procedure 7. District Council according to the municipality's development strategy or program decides in which order the development of municipal infrastructure. The grant shall be used according to the priorities set out in the decision.
8. in order to receive the grant, the Government submitted to the national agency "national regional development agency" (hereinafter called the Agency): 8.1 submission (annex 1);
8.2. the District Council's decision. The decision shall contain the following information: 8.2.1. grant request infrastructure in order of priority, indicating for each item the total funding required, including budget allocations and the reasons therefor;
8.2.2. a statement that the infrastructure meets the list of district development strategy or programme;
8.2.3. the grant of the use of the term;
8.3. in the land registry a copy of the legislation or other documents confirming ownership of the infrastructure to be financed;
8.4. district development strategy or a statement attesting that the District Council decision contains the object construction, reconstruction or renovation meets district development priorities.
9. Regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) to create the grant Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission includes representatives of the Ministry and the Agency. The Commission's Charter, approved by the Minister.
10. the Agency two weeks from the date of receipt of documents collected and examined this provision in paragraph 8 above and shall report to the Commission.
11. The Commission shall, within five working days after receipt of the report of the agency review and evaluate grants the applicant the documents presented and the Agency's report and make a recommendation to the Minister responsible for the grant or refusal to grant.
12. The Commission should have the right to request additional information from the local government, which has submitted documents to grant, and to set deadlines for the submission of additional information.
13. The Commission recommends that the grant is not awarded if: 13.1. infrastructure construction, reconstruction or renovation does not comply with the district development strategy or programme;
13.2. not submitted all necessary documents for receiving a grant or they are not designed according to the requirements of this regulation;
13.3 Government administrative and territorial reform law 9.1 in the first paragraph, the envisaged financial resources already assigned.
14. the Minister, on the basis of the recommendations of the Commission, within five working days of receipt of the grant order (hereinafter referred to as the order) or taken a decision on refusal to grant.
15. the order shall specify: 15.1 the beneficiary;
15.2. the amount of the grant;
15.3. the infrastructure objects, and each object of the funds;
15.4. the grant of the use of the term.
16. The Ministry sent five working days in order to the district municipality.
17. Government within five working days after receipt of the order opens the settlement account of the municipal Treasury.
18. The Ministry within five working days after the receipt of the notification of the Government for current account opening is transferred to the grants awarded to the Government concerned the specified billing account Treasury.
19. Concerning the refusal to grant the Ministry of five working days from the date of the decision shall inform the Government by sending the letter. Adds Minister's decision letter.
20. If the State budget allocated to the grants funds are spent, the Ministry within 10 working days of the Agency's report and the documents submitted shall inform the Government, which has submitted documents to State budget grant.
21. If the resulting Government, implementation of the territorial reform, accompanied by other municipalities, grant procedure laid down in these provisions and in the administrative and territorial reform law per Government added local government district that has gained the status of a territorial unit.
III. monitoring of the use of the grant and use of grant report submission 22. Awarded Grants use the Agency.
23. the Government twice a year (until February 1 and august 1) shall submit to the Agency a report on the use of grants awarded (annex 2).
24. the Agency each year up to March 1 to collect county authorities filed reports and submit to the Ministry a draft information report on the use of grants awarded to local authorities in the previous budget year.
25. The Ministry of each year to 31 March will inform the Cabinet of Ministers on the use of grants awarded to local authorities in the previous budget year.
26. the Chairman of the Government is responsible for the grants allocated to the rational use of the object referred to by the order under the land development program.
27. the Agency randomly checks the local municipality grants awarded.
28. monitoring the use of Grants continues to grant use of the term and the last report by the end of the awarded grants. The last report on the use of grants awarded Government adds an object or its parts-making and commissioning.
29. the irregularities found in the use of the grant agency of the Ministry informed.
30. Ministry of irregularities detected require an explanation from the Government and the President after receiving the explanation decide on the question of the transfer of control of State audits.
IV. final question 31. County municipalities, of which the grant is awarded in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 October 2005, the Regulation No 769 "the procedures for granting State budget grant county municipalities infrastructure development", administrative and territorial reform law in the second paragraph of article 9.1 of these financial resources in accordance with these rules shall not be granted, except for this provision, paragraph 21, case.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 February 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, regulations No 132 application to national budget allocations for regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, regulations No 132 report on awarded grants use of regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia