Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128379
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 103 in Riga in 2006 (7 February. 7. § 12) the rules on the submission of the project and the financing arrangements of the grant scheme "Support for investment in enterprise development particularly in assisted areas ' issued in accordance with the management of the structural funds of the European Union article 9 of the law on the fifth, the fourth paragraph of article 11 and article 16, first paragraph 11 and 13 i. General questions 1. approve the grant scheme" support for investments in the development of enterprise special assisted areas "(hereinafter referred to as the grant scheme) , grant scheme application form for the project, as well as the first level intermediate and grant schemes for managers.
2. Grant Scheme funded from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the budget of the Republic of Latvia. The total grant funding available under the scheme is 7916448lat, including State budget funds 3958224lat.
3. Grant project scheme (hereinafter referred to as project submission) and financing in accordance with these rules and regulations of the Republic of Latvia governing the structural funds of the European Union.
4. Grant Scheme implementation provides first level intermediate, regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) and the grant scheme, the operator, the State Agency "State regional development agency" (hereinafter the Agency).
II. Support the provision of the General conditions 5. Grant Scheme funding initial investment company's purchase of fixed assets, building or premises for the construction, reconstruction, renovation or fundamental transformation can get small and medium-sized businesses, which are registered and running special assisted areas, which provide for the rapid growth of the sector, providing high added value, and which focuses on the introduction of new technologies and the modernisation of production or service enhancement.
6. in accordance with the grant scheme for eligible are considered the following: 6.1 industry;
6.3. processing (excluding agricultural and fisheries products);
6.4. Services (excluding equipment or machinery or hiring, mentoring and financial intermediation services and transport services);
6.5. agricultural services, if they constitute not less than 75% of the company's turnover of traders operating in the agricultural sector.
7. Grant schemes are not supported in this provision the project listed in annex 1.
8. Irrespective of the sector in which the project is implemented, the beneficiary must provide the following results: 8.1 the creation of new jobs or existing;
8.2. income from commercial activities within the sector;
8.3. the economic development and expansion.
9. Funding for grants under the scheme can receive a merchant that: 9.1. satisfies the small-business person status by the European Commission on 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on the Treaty establishing the European Community and article 87.88, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises, as amended by the European Commission of 27 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004;
to UR9.2.re and operating special assisted area (determined by the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations);
9.3. written in the commercial register;
UR9.4.tie AI responsible for project preparation and management. The merchant is not acting as a mediator;
9.5. able to ensure the continuity of economic activities throughout the project implementation period. The merchant has stable and sufficient financial resources;
9.6. able to introduce and manage the activities corresponding to the grant scheme submitted in project funding.
10.Uz support does not qualify for small and average business person, if he shall be subject to the following conditions: 10.1 businessman with a decision of the Court of Justice recognized as insolvent, including reorganisation process is located, subject to liquidation, its economic activity is suspended or terminated in accordance with the information available to business registers;
UR10.2.uzs ākt process for merchant insolvency, liquidation, transfer the administration of court or similar procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia;
10.3. the economic operator concerned or his representative by a judgment which has the force of res judicata found guilty of the crime, connected with economic activity;
UR10.4.nav made by tax and other State and local governments in certain minimum payments in full and the time limits laid down in laws and regulations;
UR10.5.nav noticed and violated the conditions of the contract of financing does not comply with the other obligations under the contract with the Agency, or any other country or European Community financed contract;
10.6. supplied incorrect information required support receives away grant scheme;
10.7. the project evaluation of the application tried to get confidential information in your possession or affect the Evaluation Commission or the contracting authority;
UR10.8.sa took the same aid eligible costs in other support programs;
10.9. the merchant's debts are greater than its assets.
11. Grant Scheme for eligible costs are considered only material investments.
12. Project budget includes costs considered eligible if they: 12.1. appropriate grant scheme;
UR12.2.tie s associated with the implementation of the activities envisaged in the draft and make the laws specified in the order;
12.3. the following material investments: basic features of economic operators to 12.3.1.ar production or the provision of services related to the new European Union standards and appropriate certification for the purchase of equipment or machinery;
12.3.2. the production or provision of services, equipment, renovation or reconstruction of fundamental transformation;
12.3.3. the production or provision of services, the importance of the construction of buildings and premises;
12.3.4. production or service of interest provide buildings and premises by the police, rekon renovation or basic over;
12.3.5. purchase of land not built on project needs, if between the land purchase and the objectives of the co-financed action is a direct link, the cost of purchase of land not exceeding 10% of the project total eligible costs, as well as from a qualified valuer or duly authorised official body, confirming that the land purchase price does not exceed the market value;
12.4. the implementation period of the project carried out after the conclusion of the contract and funding to the end of the project, shall not exceed the term specified in the contract of financing;
12.5. actually made, the beneficiary of a registered accounting regulations established, verifiable and based, as well as proven with the funding request (annex 2).
13. One development project proposed for financing public funds must not exceed the 80000 dollars. The project at one time, the applicant may submit one project for each of the provisions referred to in point 6 of the activities supported in the sectoral chapters (two-digit code according to the NACE classification).
14. If one of the actions to be supported under the sectoral chapter planned to submit two projects or more, then each subsequent project applicant may be submitted only after the conclusion of the contract on financing the previous project. The project applicant must not be a single project to split multiple projects. After each project applicant project creating new or improving existing products or services.
15. the maximum project duration is two years, but no longer on June 1, 2008.
16. the procurement procedure for the project carried out in the laws of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the procedure laid down by the project before submitting.
17. If the acquisition provided for in the project or service value is 5000lat or less, the applicant shall submit to the Agency a project supplier ready quote containing the following information: 17.1. distribution (project applicant);
17.2. the description of the subject of the purchase (including the model, make, technical parameters) and price;
17.3. the goods to be supplied or the work to be done or the place of performance of delivery and the validity of the offer;
17.4. the signature, seal and the indication of the date of preparation.
18. Ineligible costs the following costs are considered: 18.1. intangible investment;
18.2. current maintenance costs (for the production or provision of services, administrative and selling costs);
18.3. expenditure for purchase of working capital;
18.4. fee for loan or leasing, design and booking, interest, charges for financial transactions;
18.5. the value added tax, customs duties and fees;
18.6. General costs related to project preparation, including advisory services;
11.6. the improvement of the territory, except where the construction project is designed for lawn and paved (coat) the site began, directly related to cleaning up the area after the construction and the construction does not exceed 5% of the eligible costs;
UR18.8.iek ārt spare parts or components, as well as the purchase of the ingredients, except the optional equipment the ability to act autonomously and to create a final product or service;
11.7. the costs associated with replacement of equipment with new equipment, the characteristics of which do not differ essentially and that changes may occur due to product or technological processes related to the rationalisation, modernisation or diversification;
18.10. the acquisition of which the unit value is lower than 100lat (excluding value added tax) and the use of the term is less than five years.
19. If the project contains non-eligible expenditure, then the beneficiary's responsibility is to cover this expenditure from the funds in accordance with the measures provided for in the project and its objectives.
20. Public funding can only be calculated from the eligible costs that actually carried out the project.
21. the Agency shall reject the application for the project, if not the expense off there is a risk that the project will not be implemented or will not achieve the objectives of the project.
22. the aid intensity grant scheme implemented projects shall not exceed 50% of the total eligible costs.
23. financing grant scheme can be combined with other aid for initial investment aid schemes or individual aid project.
24. The provision laid down in paragraph 22, the maximum allowable aid intensity is limited to the total amount of the aid where the aid is provided at: 24.1. initial investment aid scheme or individual aid projects;
24.2.no local, regional, national or Community funding.
25. The costs incurred from the European Union or the State budget, not serve as private funds in the European Union or other State-funded project.
III. procedure for the submission of the project 26. Agency shall issue a grant scheme of the project tender submissions for funding grants under the scheme to the funds and determine the period for the submission of projects.
27. the project acceptance, suspension or termination of the Agency shall: 27.1. newspaper "Gazette";
27.2. the Gazette "newspaper of Latvia";
27.3. the Agency's website: www.vraa.gov.lv;
27.4. the Ministry's website: www.raplm.gov.lv;
17.1. The Ministry of finance administered site — www.esfondi.lv.
28. To apply for funding, the applicant shall submit to the Agency the draft: 28.1. completely fill, cauršūt (caurauklot) and number the project application form with attachments (3., 3.1., 3.2., 3.3., 3.4., 3.5., 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10.1, and 18.104.22.168.10.4 3.10.2., annex);
28.2. the application of the project to add supporting documents, which will be numbered and inserted in the covers.
29. the project applicant, filling in an application form for the project, comply with the following conditions: 29.1. preparing the application for the project, subject to the application of the draft format and page order;
29.2. the project submission prepared and submitted to the Latvian language;
29.3. the project submission prepared text;
29.4. the project submission complete all project targeted sections, specified in the project application form;
29.5. all information accurately and in sufficient detail, to assess the project submissions under the Administration, quality and specific evaluation criteria;
18.4. the project application form shall be completed without deletions, deletions, aizkrāsojum, not specified revisions and additions. Erroneous entries and barred any revision of the disclaimer.
30. the project applicant project application shall be accompanied by the original of the accompanying document or notarized copies, or copies that have the appropriate authorities evidence of compliance with the original copies. If the documents are not issued in Latvian language, a certified translation of documents submitted in an official language of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the legislation.
31. the project application submitted in duplicate. One copy is the original ("original") and another copy ("copy").
32. the project application can be submitted to the Agency in person or sent by mail. Sending project submissions by mail, place it in a sealed container (envelope).
33. After receipt of the application, the Agency shall check the conformity of the documents and notify in writing the applicant of a project registration number, the date and time as well as give one copy of the application for the project.
34. If changes are made to the copy lodged with the Agency, the project applicant or beneficiary provides identical changes in the other instance.
35. the project submissions are rejected if they received after the submission of the project to the end.
IV. submission of the project evaluation and decision making arrangements to Receive project 36 submissions, the Agency carries out the initial project application compliance check and make sure that all required documents have been submitted, or the applicant is registered and running special assisted area and whether the application relates to a project under the programme supported the industry.
37. If the registered project submission dossier is incomplete and it does not match the project application to the administrative evaluation criteria (annex 4), the Agency may request the applicant to prevent the project identified gaps and 30dien in writing, submit the missing information.
38. the Agency shall adopt a decision: UR38.1.par project compliance with administrative application evaluation criteria, if the application meets all the administrative evaluation criteria;
UR38.2.par project application rejection, if the application does not meet any of the administrative evaluation criteria.
39. the project submissions that meet all the administrative evaluation criteria, it is assessed according to the quality of the project and the specific evaluation criteria (annex 5).
40. The Department established an interinstitutional Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Evaluation Commission) assess the project submissions under the project quality and the specific evaluation criteria and the basis of each assessment rating, members of the Commission shall provide the common assessment of each project.
41. the funding of the evaluation, the Commission recommends only those applications of the project who have received a positive assessment of the application of the project specific evaluation of conformity criteria and in accordance with the project quality and the selection of specific evaluation criteria got at least six points as the average score of the overall evaluation of the conformity assessment of members of the Commission.
42. After receipt of the total rating agency carried out a test project pre-contractual site.
43. on the basis of the provisions referred to in paragraph 41 of the evaluation and the recommendations of the Commission of the provisions referred to in paragraph 42 the results of the inspection, the Agency shall adopt a decision on project approval or rejection of the application.
44. the decision on the approval of the project application is accepted if: 44.1. the project submission complies with all the eligibility of project specific evaluation criteria;
44.2. the application of the project in accordance with the project quality and the specific selection criteria for the evaluation obtained at least six points as the average score of the overall evaluation of the conformity assessment of members of the Commission;
44.3.ir enough overall this provision referred to in paragraph 2, the State budget funding and co-financing FROM the ERDF grant scheme.
45. the decision on rejection of the application of the project accepted if: 45.1. the project submission does not meet one or more of the eligibility of project specific evaluation criteria;
45.2. the submission of the project under the project quality and the selection of specific evaluation criteria won fewer than six points as the average score of the overall evaluation of the conformity assessment of members of the Commission;
45.3. the total expired this provision, paragraph 2 State budget funding and co-financing FROM the ERDF grant scheme.
46. the Agency's decisions on rejection of the application or project approval can be a challenge and appeal against administrative procedure law.
V. project implementation and financing conditions 47. After the adoption of the list of approved projects of note of the ERDF Management Committee the Agency closed a financing agreement with the applicant on the project funding. The contract specifies the rights, duties and responsibilities, as well as the procedures and conditions which must be observed and must be carried out to achieve the objectives laid down in the draft and get the grant scheme funding.
48. The beneficiaries of the activities provided for in the project implementation started only after the conclusion of the contract with the funding agency.
49. All changes associated with the implementation of the project, the beneficiary with the Agency.
50. The beneficiary all the equipment, construction and other material values acquired or created for the project, during the term of validity thereof shall be insured against loss or damage by fire, storm, flood damage or unlawful conduct of third parties.
51. the payment arrangements made for grant schemes, funding the payment of funding recipient no more than three times the funding contract period, in total not exceeding 80000lat, unless the beneficiary has not reached agreement with the Agency for another term.
52. paragraph 51 of these regulations the amount specified in the cost in the implementation phase of the project is totally due under the financing provided for in the contract and on the basis of the beneficiary of the financing prepared by the request.
53. the financing request may submit to the Agency in person or sent by mail. If the documents are not submitted to the Latvian language, prepared in a certified document translation in the official language of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the legislation. The original documents of the project test site during control pre-payment.
54. If the funding request will be filed personally by submitting a funding request, copies of documents, the original documents are presented. When sending a request for funding through the mail, place it in a sealed container (envelope) and accompanied by the documents relating to the funding request, or their certified copies.
55. the funding cost under the contract and funding provided for the eligible costs of the project after funding received request pre-payment checks and the Agency's inspection of the project site.
56. The beneficiary shall ensure that the eligible expenditure, repayment of which is from the grant scheme as also eligible expenses that are borne by the beneficiary, ineligible expenditure, as well as with the introduction of the project-related revenue, cash flow, assets and liabilities accounting records are identifiable, separate and verifiable.
57. Informing the public about the implementation of the project, the beneficiary indicated by the European Union and the Republic of Latvia to the financing of investment projects.
Vi. monitoring of the implementation of the project 58. The beneficiary is responsible for the implementation of the project according to the project, ensuring the attainment of the objectives identified in the project and the funding provided for in the treaty reporting to the Agency.
59. during the implementation of the project, the Agency inspects and controls the implementation of the project.
60. the Agency shall set a time limit for remedying the deficiencies found, if that rule 59. the checks referred to in the paragraph, it is found inconsistencies in the use of funding granted. If the prescribed period found shortcomings are not remedied, the Agency, on the basis of the decision of the managing authority, regain reasonable expenses.
61. The beneficiary of any material value purchased through project, stored for five years after the end of the project. The beneficiary stored in project documentation, including financial documents until 2016 December 31, as well as the European Commission and the competent authorities of the Republic of Latvia to access this documentation for project implementation.
VII. Closing questions 62. These provisions shall not apply to projects that are submitted before the entry into force of these regulations.
63. support within these provisions in accordance with the European Commission of 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on the Treaty establishing the European Community and article 87.88, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises, as amended by the European Commission of 27 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004.64. project submissions for grants under the scheme are accepted until 31 December 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 February 2006.
Annex 1-5 ZIP 193 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia