Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128663
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 142, Riga, 14 February 2006 (pr. 9. § 52) the rules on the role of national agricultural areas released in accordance with the spatial planning Act article 7, first paragraph, point 1 1. determines the national interest and the national interest of the agricultural area in use and development, in order to protect the valuable development resources as national treasures.
2. the National significance of the agricultural areas are: 1. these provisions 2.1 Annex agricultural polders referred under the reclamation cadastre data;
2.2. This provision listed in annex 2 of the agricultural scientific research, pilot business and vocational training center in the area under the land registry data;
2.3. agricultural land, regardless of the property's borders form a contiguous land of nogabal (nogabal in favour of the Government, businesses and homes and bodies of water to the area until 1 h), bounded by non-agricultural land including wooded land, watercourses, national road and railway, and which meet both these conditions: 2.3.1. nogabal assessment of land quality not lower than 60 balls this provision in annex 3 areas or for 50ball, the rest of the parish and County areas as well as urban areas;
2.3.2. nogabal area of not less than 50 ha.
3. The rules referred to in paragraph 2.3 of agricultural land shall not be fixed: nogabal 3.1 cities;
3.2. safety zones along the main roads of the country, class 1 and 2 national roads and railways.
4. the requirements for the transformation of agricultural land for non-agricultural land and permitting procedure of the transformation of the national significance of the agricultural areas determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 July 2004, the Regulation No 619 "order in which agricultural land is transformed on non-agricultural land and issuing land transformation."
5. District Municipality, together with local authorities, according to the spatial planning law and the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 October 2005, regulations no 770 "District municipal territory planning rules" developed a district municipal planning, determines national interest land agricultural area according to this provision, nogabal 2.3 the bottom point of the criteria set out in, and in accordance with the State land service held by the soil mapping and agricultural land quality evaluation materials.
6. If there is no valid district municipal planning, role of national agricultural land territory according to the nogabal of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 October 2004, the Regulation No. 883 "territorial planning local government rules" stipulated planning scale and this provision in paragraph 2.3, as well as the criteria set out in accordance with the State land service held by the soil mapping and agricultural land quality evaluation materials for local government planning determines the local Government jointly with the district municipality and the adjacent municipalities.
7. developing a planning region, district or local government planning and, if necessary, a detailed, at the appropriate national level of the design represents the importance of the agricultural area of the Earth nogabal. This provision 2.1. and 2.2.) (national interest in agricultural areas of the image under the Ministry of agriculture and the Ministry of education and science of the information available. Field support service to make changes in reclamation cadastre, if after the rural support service system of drainage made the inventory found that the need to clarify this provision included in annex 1 agricultural polders boundaries, excluding from the polder areas of the applūdinājum the probability of not more than one time in a hundred years, and inform the relevant authorities in administrative areas concerned, and the agricultural polder regional development and local government Ministry.
8. the planning region Development Council, District Councils and local Government Council (the Council) within 18 months after the entry into force of these regulations shall make the necessary adjustments to the corresponding area plānojumo.
9. the importance of National agricultural areas, which correspond to these terms the conditions of point 2.3 agricultural land transformed on non-agricultural land, based on the existing local government planning and, if necessary, a detailed set of planned areas (allowed).
10. the importance of National agricultural areas which meet this provision 2.1. and 2.2.) (conditions, agricultural land transformed on non-agricultural land, if: UR10.1.tas required the holding of non-residential buildings, on the basis of the existing local government planning and, if necessary, a detailed set of planned areas (allowed). The holding of non-residential buildings is about the meaning of these provisions will be holding the economic production and storage buildings (such as cattle, swine and sheep barns, stables, laidar, small-sized dogs home, industrial chicken runs, barn, hangar, inadequacy, agricultural cellars, wineries, wine containers, greenhouses, livestock feed tanks);
10.2. it is necessary for the purposes of national or local authorities, on the basis of the existing local government planning and, if necessary, a detailed set of planned areas (allowed).
11. Regional development and local government Ministry, based on the support of the regional agricultural administration opinion on translation of applūdinājum nogabal in the land, the impact on the probability of piegulošaj of meliorētaj areas and drainage system upgrading opportunities, 9 and 10 of these rules in the cases referred to in paragraph shall prepare for consideration by the National Council for regional development issue of permit agricultural land transformation on non-agricultural land in national significance in agricultural areas.
12. After the positive national regional development Council in the professional development of decision Reģi and Municipal Affairs Ministry prepares a draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers on the issue of the agricultural land transformation on non-agricultural land in national significance in agricultural areas.
13. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 9 December 2003, Regulation No 684 "rules on the national significance of the agricultural areas" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 176).
Prime Minister-Minister of health l. Smith, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 February 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, regulations No 142 agricultural polders are no PO box
The name of the parish, the urban area rural area, District 1.
Kapūn polder prize of lazdukalns parish 2.
The Dziļaun polder Bērzpils parish award 3.
Cancer of the polder Jēkabpils parish of the island 4.
Valgunde polder-I of the Jelgava Valgunde parish 5.
Valgunde polder-II of the Jelgava Valgunde parish 6.
Kalnciema polder Jelgava Valgunde parish 7.
The Vecbērz polder Valgunde parish, Jelgava jaunbērze parish, Līvbērze parish, kalnciema rural area 8.
The polder Ruduļ Jelgava, Kalnciems līvbērze field area 9.
Pitt polder of Jelgava līvbērze 10.
Auce polder Jelgava līvbērze 11.
Hub polder Baltimore otaņķi parish 12.
The polder Reiņ Baltimore, nīca parish 13.
Tosel polder of Baltimore, nīca parish 14.
The Meķ polder Baltimore nīca parish 15.
The Bernāt polder Baltimore nīca parish 16.
Ploughman's polder Baltimore otaņķi parish 17.
The polder Zvidzien Madona ošupe 18.
The Ciemup polder OGRE OGRE 19.
Tom's polder OGRE ķegums municipality 20.
Krēslīt polder of gaigalava parish of Rezekne 21.
The Spolīt polder Riga Salaspils rural area 22.
Laver the polder Riga carnikava parish, Ādaži parish 23.
Ādaži-Center polder Riga Ādaži parish 24.
The little Jugla, Riga the polder stopiņi parish 25.
Dzilnup polder of Babīte, Riga 26.
Ņupīt polder of Riga to island parish 27.
Spilve polder Babīte, Riga, 28.
The Bļodniek polder Babīte, Riga 29.
Babīte polder Babīte, Riga 30.
Trenč polder of Babīte, Riga 31.
Odiņ – Spring of polder Riga Island parish 32.
The Mangaļ polder Eimur, carnikava parish, Riga 33.
Ķūļciems polder Talsi ķūļciems parish 34.
Dragonflies polder Talsi ģibuļi parish 35.
The polder Silzemniek Valmiera burtnieki parish 36.
Upat the polder Ventspils ugāle parish 37.
Užava polder Ventspils užava parish, ziras parish of regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis \ annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, regulations No 142
Agricultural research, pilot business and agricultural education center areas no PO box
Business district parish or city rural area 1.
Latvian University of Agriculture agency "agricultural Scientific Institute" Aizkraukle skrīveri parish 2.
Limited liability company "Latvian Agricultural University teaching and research farm" Vecauc "" Dobele auce rural area 3.
The Latvian Agricultural University teaching and research farm "Pēterlauk" Jelgava Plato parish 4.
National scientific non-profit organization "national horticultural breeding Dobele and experimental station" Dobele krimūna parish 5.
A non-profit organization of State scientific establishment "State stende plant breeding station" Talsi lībagi parish 6.
National nonprofit scientific organization "priekuļi breeding station" Cēsis priekuļi parish 7.
National plant protection services in the sweet sweet parish 8.
State limited liability company "Buldur horticultural school" Babīte, Riga regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 14 February 2006, regulations No 142 parishes and counties whose territories agricultural land quality assessment of national significance for the determination of agricultural territory is not lower than 60 balls 1. Bauska district: Viesturi parish 1.1 1.2 1.3 mežotne parish svitene parish 1.4. Rundāle parish īslīce parish 1.5 1.6 gailīši parish 2. Dobele district : Dobele parish 2.1 2.2. Aura parish 2.3. Birch parish 2.4 krimūna parish penkule parish 2.5 2.6. Tērvete municipality Jelgava district: 3 3.1 3.2 glūda parish St. 3.3. Plato parish 3.4 zaļenieki parish lielplatone 3.5 3.6 3.7 jaunsvirlauka vircava parish sesava parish 3.8 3.9 3.10 Traction eleja parish, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia