Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/131349
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 217 in Riga 2006 (21 March. 17. § 16) rules on local road and street development financing and the mērķdotācij issued in accordance with the law "on the road" 12. seventh paragraph of article i. General provisions 1 the questions determines: 1.1. local road and street financing and development assigned mērķdotācij (hereinafter mērķdotācij) parts;
1.2. the procedures for the authorities of the company being divided between mērķdotācij;
1.3. the order in which spent mērķdotācij;
1.4. the order in which to mērķdotācij the legality and regularity of the use of the control;
1.5. the order in which the municipality provides an overview of the use of mērķdotācij.
II. part Mērķdotācij size 2. Mērķdotācij is 30 percent of the country's general public road fund program-funding (excluding special expenses budget road sub-programmes).
3. Mērķdotācij calculation of the Ministry of transport.
III. Mērķdotācij split between municipalities 4. traffic Ministry transferred the funds: mērķdotācij 4.1. Riga, Daugavpils, Liepaja, Jelgava, vents, a seaside Castle and Rezekne City Hall;
4.2. District Councils.
5. Mērķdotācij between municipalities distributed as follows: 5.1 percent of the thirty mērķdotācij proportion to the municipal vehicle registered in the territory (if they carried out the previous year's national technical inspection), multiplied by the following coefficients (k): 5.1.1 cars k = 1.0;
5.1.2. trucks k = 3.4;
5.1.3. buses k = 2.8;
5.1.4. trailers and semi-trailers k = 5.7;
5.2. thirty-five percent of mērķdotācij distribution in proportion to the municipal owned the street pavement and bridge (road transport), multiplied by the following coefficients (k): 5.2.1 parish street pavement area k = 1;
5.2.2. the street pavement area cities with a population of up to 7000:126.96.36.199. 90% of street pavement area k = 1;
188.8.131.52. the area of street pavement 10% k = 5;
5.2.3. the street pavement area cities with a population of 7000 to 38000:184.108.40.206. 30% of street pavement area k = 1;
220.127.116.11.70% of street pavement area k = 5;
5.2.4. the street pavement area cities with population more than 38000:18.104.22.168. 30% of street pavement area k = 1;
22.214.171.124.50% street pavement area k = 5;
126.96.36.199.20% of street pavement area k = 10;
5.2.5. the bridge (traffic overpass) area k = 10;
5.3. thirty-five percent of mērķdotācij distribution in proportion to the municipal owned road length multiplied by the following coefficients (k): 5.3.1. municipal roads registered the black cover k = 3;
5.3.2. other municipal roads registered the k = 1.6. Ministry of transportation includes mērķdotācij of Riga, Daugavpils, Liepaja, Jelgava, Jurmala, Ventspils and Rezekne city and district in special budgets, local road funds.
7. The Ministry of transport on the basis of the district's City Council, District Council or Parish Council decision, can be transferred to the district City Council, District Council or Parish Council, part of the area of the intended mērķdotācij. City Council, District Council or Parish Council, which receives mērķdotācij from the Ministry of transport, is responsible for its own relationship to the District Council (the specific budget of the district — a District Road Fund — funding).
8. the portion of the Mērķdotācij, on the basis of this provision, paragraph 7, either the district town, municipality or County, calculated from the area part of the funds in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 5.
9. The District City Council, District Council and Parish Council, receiving mērķdotācij of the district's special budget, the District Road Fund, set up appropriate for city, County, district and parish of special budgets, city, County, district and parish road funds.
10. Local authorities provide a means of tracking mērķdotācij separately from other authorities dedicated the revenue and expenditure shown in the budget.
11. the Ministry of transport of municipal road clearing mērķdotācij funds — each month one twelfth of the current year amounts.
IV. Mērķdotācij distribution of data used for current year 12 divisions of the mērķdotācij used the following data: 12.1. vehicle registered in the territory of the municipality, the number of which in the previous year made State technical inspection;
12.2. the current year January 1 municipal owned Street and bridge areas;
12.3. the current year January 1 municipal owned registered path length.
13. data on the municipal territory of vehicles, which last year made the State technical inspection of vehicles and get the driver for the national register.
14. data on municipal owned Street and bridge (road transport) areas derived from the rule referred to in paragraph 16 of the municipal owned Street and bridge (road transport), lists (list), which are submitted to the State of the municipal company "Latvian state roads". Local to the current year December 1, provides an update of information on the possession of existing streets and bridges (road transport) list.
15. under the terms of this Street is a path for vehicle traffic in a built-up area. Street status municipal owned roads granted authorities. The street is the street part of the carriageway for vehicles driving.
16. The list shall indicate the following: 16.1. street name;
16.2. the street metres to within one metre;
16.3. Street roadway width in metres with an accuracy of a tenth meters;
16.4. Street area in square metres of carriageways with a precision of up to one metre;
16.5. Street roadway surface type (black, gravel or without cover);
16.6. the bridge (road transport) location (the name of the River, the road kilometers, crossing the street name, and others);
10.4. the bridge (traffic transmission) metres to the nearest metre des mitdaļ;
16.8. the bridge (traffic transmission) width in metres with an accuracy meter mitdaļ sausage;
10.5. the bridge (traffic transmission) area square metres with an accuracy of one square meter;
16.10. the bridge (road transport) based and span material.
17. If the street crosses, crosses the area of roadway within adds only one of the streets.
18. If the street within one second, suspended within the area include added Street, including another Street.
19. If the street crosses two levels, uzbrauktuvj and nobrauktuvj area plus one of the streets.
20. If the pavement is not built on the basis of the calculation of the carriageway area assumes that the roadway width of four meters.
21. the list does not include information on residential, House blocks and business piebraucamaj streets and the streets adjacent squares.
22. data on municipal owned registered path length is obtained from the State joint stock company "Latvian state roads" created the municipal owned the road register (hereinafter register of road). The way the information contained in the register authorities clarify each year up to December 1.
V. 23. Mērķdotācij use of Mērķdotācij is used for the following purposes: 23.1. local road and street daily and periodic maintenance, reconstruction and construction, as well as improving road safety;
23.2. local road and street program and project development and management;
23.3. the technical supervision work and autoruzraudzīb;
23.4. the purchase of land in order to improve and develop the local paths and streets;
14.6. transnational cooperation measures in the road sector;
14.7. local road and street management;
14.7. to inform the public about the road sector;
14.8. local road and street network financing take credit repayment;
14.9. the consequences of the emergency and natural disaster damage caused for local road and street network;
23.10. the municipal road and street maintenance technical base for the establishment and maintenance.
24. local road and street funds used according to the approved annual local government programs.
25. depozītnoguldījum Mērķdotācij not available.
Vi. use control Mērķdotācij 26. mērķdotācij control of the Ministry of transport of the legality and regularity of expenditure. Mērķdotācij the utilization of legality and regularity of the traffic control Ministry is entitled to call in experts in road maintenance and construction, as well as financial management and accounting. The municipality provides the traffic Ministry or expert of the information requested and submit documents to the requestor.
27. If the Ministry of transport on the basis of the accounting data, the found mērķdotācij illegal or incorrect use of the traffic Ministry detained the infringement found, according to the municipal mērķdotācij. Part of the mērķdotācij is transferred to the municipality after the ieskaitījus municipal all relevant special budget amount. Mērķdotācij part of the retention and transfer, in accordance with the State Secretary of the Ministry of traffic order.
28. Illegal or wrong amount of municipal waste was released the special budget, local road fund — to the current end of the budget year.
VII. Reporting on the use of mērķdotācij
29. the municipalities or associations thereof, which mērķdotācij received directly from the Ministry of transport, the report on the use of mērķdotācij Ministry of transport submitted four times a year in the following time limits: (I) quarter-29.1. to review on 20 April;
29.2. for the first half of the year until July 20;
18.2. for the nine months of the year — up to 20 October;
29.4. for the year up to the following year in January 20.
30. The first report on the local road and street funding the State budget for the national road fund, the use of the mērķdotācij (annex 1) prepares City Council, District Council, the Parish Council, which receives the mērķdotācij directly from the Ministry of transport.
31. The second report on local road and street funding the State budget for the national road fund, the use of the mērķdotācij (annex 2) prepare District Council, if mērķdotācij the District Council road and street Fund, or local association management, if the municipal mērķdotācij Association of road and street Fund. The report lists all municipalities that receive mērķdotācij from District Road and street Fund or local associations of road and street Fund.
32. the report of the "type" indicates costs that are classified under the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 March 2004, the Regulation No 211 "the order in which the Ministry of transport and local records in national and local road under the road and street finance used" 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
33. the report shall be accompanied by an explanatory memorandum on the row (column) "other expenditure" means the use of specified objectives.
34. The Ministry of transport of mērķdotācij recipients may request additional information on the use of mērķdotācij in the reporting period.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 29 March 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 21 March 2006, regulations No 217 Environment Minister r. vējonis annex 2 Cabinet of 21 March 2006, regulations No 217 Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia