Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/131654
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 234 in Riga, 28 March 2006 (pr. 22. § 17) the rules on the specially protected natural areas conservation plan content and development order Issued in accordance with the law "on especially protected natural territories" in article 18, third part i. General questions 1. establish specially protected natural areas (protected area) conservation plan (hereinafter plan) content and development.
2. Any natural or legal person, including a State or local authority each year up to November 1 may submit the environmental protection administration Cabinet established protected areas plan development proposal (annex 1). The plan drawn up next year on the State budget.
3. the Ministry of the environment set up by the Commission, which invited the Ministry of agriculture, regional development and local government ministries, local authorities and the Union of Latvia natural regulatory agents. The Commission shall evaluate the proposals received and establish protected areas, which the next year on the State budget to develop the plan. Priority for the development of the plan for the national budget funds are: 3.1 international importance protected areas (including European importance protected areas): Natura 2000;
3.2. the protected areas, which are the priority in the development of the plan, established the national biodiversity action plan of the programme;
3.3. protected areas that require the establishment of natural protection and the joke's measures to ensure the protection of territory and goals;
3.4. protected areas, the development of the plan which is co-financing.
4. the information on protected areas, which the next year to develop a plan for State budget funds, nature conservation Bureau placed the Government home page on the internet.
5. Plan of the State budget funds for this purpose shall organise the administration of the protected area concerned (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) or, failing that, a conservation authority. The municipality created protected areas in the municipal development plan.
6. the nature protection authority or administration according to laws and regulations on government procurement choose person in the development plan (hereinafter Designer), and a contract with the developer. The Administration can develop a plan for the management of the existing protected site.
7. Any natural or legal person (the land owner or user) can arrange the plan at their own expense or attracting foreign or international organizations funding pursuant to this rule in chapters II, III and IV.
II. content of the plan the plan cover page 8 are presented according to annex 2 of these rules.
9. the plan includes: 9.1. table of contents of the chapters, subchapters, attachments, maps, as well as other related documents;
9.2. a summary that includes: 9.2.1. map showing the location of the protected area;
9.2.2. the establishment of the protected area objectives and expected management brief description;
9.2.3. recommended zoning of the protected area (if any) a brief description;
9.3. a description of the protected area, which indicates the following: 9.3.1. General information about the protected area: 22.214.171.124. location, geographical coordinates, area;
126.96.36.199. protected areas land use and land ownership form;
188.8.131.52. the territory of the municipalities in the territory of the plānojumo and allowed (planned);
184.108.40.206. existing functional zoning;
220.127.116.11. protection and management of the brief history;
18.104.22.168. cultural characteristics;
22.214.171.124. State and local authority functions and responsibilities of the protected area;
9.3.2. the legislative provisions that directly relate to the protected area, including local regulations related to protected areas;
9.3.3. brief protected areas, the geographical characteristics of the physical (climate, geology, geomorphology, hydrology, soils);
9.3.4. protected areas of social and economic situation description: 126.96.36.199. residents (permanent residents, land owners who do not have their permanent residence in the protected area, visitors), a locality, employment;
188.8.131.52. the current and foreseeable anthropogenic load on the protected area;
184.108.40.206. uses of the protected area;
9.4. the assessment of the protected area, showing the following information: 9.4.1 a protected area as a single conservation value and the factors that affect them, including the possible threat assessment;
9.4.2. landscape assessment;
9.4.3. Habitat, nature protection regulatory laws and binding international agreements and conventions mentioned specially protected habitats (including code), the socio-economic value and influencing factors;
9.4.4. the species, the nature protection laws regulating and Latvia in binding international agreements and conventions that specially protected plant and animal species of mushrooms, the social and economic value of the factors affecting the species;
new item 9.4.5. other values in the protected area and its affecting factors;
9.4.6. protected areas summary of arguments and values (plan habitats and species referred to in the biological, ecological and socio-economic assessment of the positive and negative impacts for the territory as a whole, analysis);
9.5. information about protected areas management: 9.5.1. protected areas management, long-term and short-term objectives in the management plan period;
9.5.2. management measures, showing separately: event name; 220.127.116.11.
18.104.22.168. Description of the measure (indicate the precise location of the area, the priority);
22.214.171.124. justification of the need for the measure;
126.96.36.199. type of execution of the measure to achieve the desired result (for example, sector specialist advice, guidance);
188.8.131.52. the deadline;
184.108.40.206. potential performers;
220.127.116.11. the necessary funding (if it can be determined);
18.104.22.168. possible or recommended for funding;
22.214.171.124. performance indicators and recommendations monitoring;
9.6. the proposals for the necessary amendments to the municipal planning;
9.7. proposals for protected areas for the use of individual protection and draft rules or amendments in the protection and use of individual rules, recommended functional zoning of the territory (if applicable), as well as proposals for amendments to the functional zoning;
9.8. the sources of information used (such as literature, field studies, surveys).
10. Plan the following cards (schema): 10.1. land use map based on topography (if you have the appropriate information, you can use the municipal territory planning map (using the existing territory));
10.2. land ownership form (State property, municipal property, privately owned) card;
10.3. the natural value of the card (for example, the lookup of species, Habitat locations, cultural objects, natural monuments);
10.4. Management map (for example, meadow mowing, brush cutting);
10.5. the existing and planned tourism infrastructure map (for example, trails, parking lot, view of the towers);
10.6. functional area map that indicates the external boundaries and functional area management;
10.7. the other cards (for example stands volume production plan field block card), if necessary.
11. prepare digital maps, LK-92 coordinate system scale 1:10,000 or 1:25000. Depending on the size of the protected area, and other characteristics of the map can prepare another scale. Each card indicates its name, scale, legend. Display of topographic maps in basic information, including the horizontal, waters, forests, fields, populated places and roads.
12. Maps (diagrams) use the rules laid down in annex 3 of the operational area.
III. Plan development procedure 13. Plans for a period of not less than five years and not more than 15 years. If the end of the period to which the plan is approved, the development of the new plan.
14. Launching the plan, organised by the developer meeting. Notice of the meeting shall be published in the local newspaper and the local newspaper "journal" not later than two weeks before the meeting and pretend to notice the municipal building, a place where this information can be consulted any interested person. Nature protection authority or administration in a statement on its website on the internet. Notice of the plan of the local government create protected areas local authorities concerned shall be published by the local newspaper not later than two weeks prior and post notice of the municipal building, a place where this information can be consulted any interested person.
15. This provision 14. notification referred to in paragraph 1 shall include the following: 15.1 the name of protected area conservation status and category, location;
15.2. the developer of the plan, the name or business name, address, telephone number and website address on the internet;
15.3. the meeting time and place.
16. the meeting invited the developer: 16.1. Environmental management representative (exception: the local government created conservation areas);
16.2. the representative of the municipality, which is located in the administrative territory of a protected area;
16.3. the administration representative, if the area is up administration;
16.4. National Environment services of the relevant regional environmental management representative;
16.5. the national forest service representative if the protected area is located in the wooded land;
16.6. the national joint stock company "Latvian State Woods ' representative, if its management is in a protected area in the country;
10.4. the rural support service of the regional agricultural administration representative, if the protected area is located in agricultural area;
16.8. the land owners or users;
10.5. other State or local government authorities, if necessary;
16.10. the representatives of the associations and foundations.
17. Meeting plan developer shall inform the development of the plan, for the period, which provides for the development plan, the planned research, as well as provide general information about the protected area, the establishment of objectives, special protection of habitats and species, as well as to hear the views of the meeting and record it in the minutes.
18. Nature protection authority or administration (local government create protected areas — municipality) month after meeting the plan's design creates a monitoring group (hereinafter referred to as the monitoring group). The monitoring group included: 18.1. Nature protection management or administration representative (exception: the local government created conservation areas);
18.2. the representatives of the municipal administrative territory is located in a protected area;
18.3. National Environment Service regional environmental management representative;
18.4. the national forest service representative if the protected area is located in the wooded land;
18.5. the national joint stock company "Latvian State Woods ' representative, if its management is in a protected area in the country;
18.6. the rural support service of the regional agricultural administration representative, if the protected area is located in agricultural area.
19. the monitoring group may include representatives from other national or local authorities, as well as land owners, users and representatives of associations and foundations.
20. the monitoring group functions: 20.1. to consider proposals for the protection of nature and biodiversity conservation measures;
20.2. to examine the use of natural resources in ways which do not undermine the especially protected species, habitats, and their habitats;
20.3. review and evaluate proposals for residue and forbidden activities, taking into account the relevant characteristics of the protected area, as well as its creation and protection objectives and tasks;
20.4. making decisions on the need for individual cards or mergers;
20.5. to engage in the draft of the plan, as well as, if necessary, propose to rework the draft plan, change or add to the content and structure of the plan;
20.6. to take a decision on the use of individual protection and development of the draft regulation the need and content of the rules (exception: the local government created conservation areas).
21. the monitoring group's decisions cannot be contrary to the interests of nature protection and negatively affect especially protected species, habitats and their habitats.
22. the process of developing the plan developer shall comply with the decisions taken by the monitoring group.
23. the nature protection authority or administration shall inform the developer (exception: the local government created conservation areas) on the surveillance group personnel, including their addresses.
24. The plan process, the developer (exception: the local government created conservation areas) organised by no less than three meetings of the monitoring group. The monitoring group meeting time and location with nature protection management or administration.
25. the invitation to the meeting and the draft plan of the developer send (electronically or by mail) for each Member of the supervisory group no later than five working days before the meeting.
26. the monitoring group led by conservation authorities or administration (local government create protected areas, local government representative). The developer of the plan shall inform the management group on pending issues and to prepare the draft plan as well as provide a record of the meeting. The minutes of the meeting of the monitoring group to send (electronically or by post) within ten days.
27. A developer with land owners or users planned tourism infrastructure objects (including the creation of a nature trail on their property or use existing land).
IV. Plan public consultation and the approval of 28. Plan organised by the developer of the plan public consultation meeting in the month after a meeting of the monitoring group, in which the monitoring group agreed that the draft plan has been prepared for public consultation.
29. the statement on the public consultation meeting of the concerned authorities published the local newspaper and the newspaper "Latvian journal" not later than two weeks before the public consultation meetings and post notice of the municipal building, a place where this information can be consulted any interested person. Nature protection authority or administration of the relevant notice on its website on the internet. Notice of the plan public consultation meeting of the local government create protected areas local authorities concerned shall be published by the local newspaper not later than two weeks prior and post notice of the municipal building, a place where this information can be consulted any interested person.
30. in paragraph 29 of these rules in the aforesaid statement indicates the following: 30.1. the name of the protected area, conservation status and category, location;
30.2. the developer of the plan;
30.3. the public consultation for the plan of the meeting time and place;
18.9. the time and place where the public can familiarize themselves with the plan and other documents;
5. the address and final date (may not be less than 14 days), to which the public may submit written proposals to the developer;
30.6. the developer's address, phone number, website address (if any) on the internet.
31. the developer shall ensure that the provisions referred to in paragraph 28 of the meeting rooms available to the public. Developer prepares the necessary inform the tīvo materials and copies of the documents runs a meeting, its record and compile results. The meeting shall be entitled to participate and make proposals on any person. The person who participated in the meeting, you can familiarize yourself with the Protocol, and no later than three working days after the meeting, submit the application where the developer expressed its opinion. Application developer added to the Protocol. The minutes of the meeting and the accompanying applications developer adds the plan project.
32. the developer shall have 20 days following the public consultation: 32.1. clarify the plan according to the results of the public consultation;
32.2. prepare a report. The report contains the following information: 32.2.1. publication and copies of the notice, including the receipt of the person writing the individual information (if such communication occurred);
32.2.2. meeting fixed and proposals submitted in writing, indicating which proposals are not taken into account and for some reason.
33. the developer plan specified 20 days after public consultation meeting, submit the relevant authorities (exception: the local government created conservation areas). The municipality of opinion during the month. Not to give an opinion in the time limit laid down is considered a positive consent. The opinion of local developer added to the plan.
34. the developer within two weeks after receipt of the opinion of the local Government shall organise the monitoring group's last meeting. The monitoring group shall inform the meeting of the public consultation and received the proposals included in the plan, as well as local opinion. The monitoring group's last meeting, the members of the monitoring group and the developer of the plan with the signature of the Protocol stating that the plan was designed according to these rules.
35. If the opinion is expressed in the municipality, the Ministry of the environment month monitoring group last meeting (exception: the local government created conservation areas) organizes a meeting, which invited the Ministry of agriculture, regional development and local government ministries, municipal Union of Latvia and the management of nature conservation, as well as the developer of the plan. The meeting examined and evaluated by the objections. The developer provides a record of the meeting. A protocol added to the draft plan.
36. Within two weeks of the monitoring group's last meeting or the Ministry of environment organize developer meetings presented the plan according to the requirements of this regulation. The developer shall provide administration of nature protection or administration (exception: the local government created conservation areas) a copy of the plan on paper and electronic copy of a CD (CD-R). The map presented. jpg or. pdf file. Map individual records CD apveidfail (shape files).
37. Nature Protection Board or the Administration month assess the plan content and compliance with the procedures laid down in these provisions and submitted for approval to the Ministry of the environment. The local government established the protected area plans approved by the municipality.
38. The developer of the month following approval of the plan (exception: the local government approved plans) provides plan reproduction in paper form and shall provide copies of the environmental protection administration, which shall:
38.1. the eight copies of the plan to the Ministry of the environment (the number of copies of the plans specify, depending on whether the site created by the Administration, as well as taking into account the relevant national environmental administrations of regional environmental agencies);
38.2. one copy of the plan, regional development and local government Ministry;
38.3. the plan and the number of copies of the municipalities whose administrative territory is located in a protected area;
23.9. the number of copies of the plan, the national forest service, under the supervision of virsmežniecīb which is located in the protected areas of forest land;
38.5. the plan and the number of copies of the State joint stock company "Latvian State forests" in the management of forestry, which is located in the protected area of the Earth;
24.0. the plan the number of copies of the field support service regional agricultural authorities, if the protected area is located in agricultural area.
39. the nature protection authority in the month following the approval of the plan (exception: the local government approved plans) the electronic version of the plan administration website on the internet. Nature protection authority provides plan (exception: a municipal plan approved) available to the public in accordance with the legislation on freedom of information.
40. the plan is amended and renewed in the same order in which the development of the new plan.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 31 March 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006, the Regulation No 234 of the specially protected natural areas conservation plan development proposal Minister of environment r. vējonis annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006, the Regulation No 234 of the specially protected natural areas of nature protection plan cover page sample Environment Minister r. vējonis annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006, the Regulation No 234 functional area of the Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia