Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/131651
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 231 in Riga, 28 March 2006 (pr. 5. § 17) soldiers military discipline regulations Issued under the military service act article 9 paragraph 3 of the second paragraph of i. General questions 1. Rules provide soldiers the military discipline and order.
2. These provisions shall apply: 2.1 active service soldiers;
2.2. the militia in their duties or wearing uniforms;
2.3. the reserve and retired soldiers, if they are military uniforms;
2.4. the war also personnel at the State and local authorities, the service that exposed directly because of the mobilisation of national armed forces, or are in the armed forces on the basis of the contract of employment.
3. Soldiers who violated the laws and regulations or Commander (boss) in the order specified in the order or service requirements, regardless of his military rank and rank held at the disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability, as well as being responsible for the material damage (damage).
4. At the disciplinary responsibility of soldiers called in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions. The imposition of the administrative penalty or the imposition of criminal sanctions, as well as reimbursement of loss (damage) does not exclude a military disciplinary actions.
5. it is the duty of each soldier's good faith to meet the soldier's oath, exactly, without reservation, to meet and talk to the Commander (boss) orders and instructions, adhere to the military respect, honor and decency regulations, conscientiously perform their duties and prevent irregularities and negligence.
6. If a soldier in order to fulfil military service in another country, he respects and to comply with applicable national laws, public order and decency.
7. each Commander (boss) are required to ensure discipline and order in the service unit (organizational unit), to promote exemplary dedication and behavior, giving the awards, as well as a fair punishment for breaches of discipline.
8. a Fine soldier, Commander (boss) must not violate these rules, rights and obligations and allow unjustified severity. For these rules, the disciplinary punishment of the culprit can a disciplinary, but if the State of the service has been abused, Commander (boss) called criminally criminal law.
9. to ensure discipline, Commander (boss): 9.1 is a sample command moral rules and discipline and compliance with duties in the performance in perfect;
9.2. the permanent control of the battle readiness and discipline the subject units (subunits);
9.3. find out the reasons for the breach of discipline and conditions, as well as shortcomings in the organisation of the service, which could result in discipline and shall take measures to prevent these deficiencies.
10. If a soldier openly disobey, resist or obstruct the order Commander (boss) utilizing these provisions and military service he provided for in the rules of procedure of the equipment, the rights and obligations to achieve the subordinate military obedience.
11. If Commander (boss) has not fulfilled obligations of discipline and professional policing, she called to account in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
12. it is the duty of each soldier with respect to treat Commander (boss) and any soldier both in and outside its service, but each Commander (boss) the obligation — to behave with respect and honor against subordinates.
13. in applying these provisions, the State posts referred to disciplinary powers can be treated as: 13.1. groups (divisions) Commander-weapon (technical, hardware) and corporal grade post commander (boss);
13.2. led by the Sergeant-Sergeant in the State the degree of Commander and the boat headed higher element arms (technical, hardware) item Commander (boss);
13.3. jewelry-virsseržant battery virsseržant, the ship's mate, quartermaster, laid down in the State headquarters of the quartermaster of the speedboat, the Commander of the unit at the bottom of the top rotate arms (technical, hardware) Commander (boss);
13.4. battalion-virsseržant Squadron, divizion and the individual units of comparable status in virsseržant (quartermaster);
13.5. led by Commander — the State defined in first grade, the ship's Commander on the wired top element arms (technical, hardware) Commander (boss);
13.6. decorated Commander — batteries, aviation stage, separate runs in Commander, kapteiņleitnant and komandleitnant identified the ship's Commander;
8.5. the battalion commander — Squadron, individual divizion, jewelry (batteries), the individual units of comparable status in the Commander (boss), komandkapteiņ in the State of the ship's Commander;
13.8. the Brigade Commander: County, fleet commander, the Latvian National Defense Academy Rector;
13.9. the Force Commander-type command, Commander of the national armed forces headquarters Chief.
14. All the Commander (boss), the Deputy Chief of staff and units in the State specified by the Commander (boss) unequal degrees of service troops can have on the disciplinary one rank lower than their Commander (boss).
15. These provisions do not mention soldiers of the disciplinary power of rights in relation to their subordinates the soldiers meet the rank position in the State service equated to a specific degree of Commander of the disciplinary law of the can: corporal, Sergeant 15.1. rights-groups (divisions) Commander;
15.2. virsseržant (quartermaster) right: led by Sergeant rights;
15.3. Headquarters virsseržant (headquarters of the quartermaster) — jewelry virsseržant rights;
15.4. the main virsseržant (the main quartermaster) and virsseržant (senior quartermaster) right: battalion virsseržant rights;
15.5., first lieutenant, platoon leader of rights rights;
15.6. the captain (kapteiņleitnant), major (komandleitnant) right: decorated Commander;
15.7. Lieutenant Colonel (komandkapteiņ), Colonel (sea captain) right: battalion commander;
15.8. the Brigade General (Fleet Admiral) right: Brigade Commander;
15.9. Major General (kontradmirāļ), Lieutenant-General (Rear Admiral's) right: a type of force commander.
16. the Higher Commander (boss) are all below Commander (boss) of the disciplinary power.
17. temporary Posts, the bailiff has the right to use the post in question set out in these provisions of the disciplinary power.
II. violations of discipline and responsibility For discipline violations 18 considered military action (action or inaction) committed, intentionally (intentionally) or negligently violates the regulations, military regulations, Commander (boss), orders or instructions.
19. violation of discipline preferable so intentionally (intentionally), when the soldier who did it, is expected the effects of the infringement and they wanted or not wanted, but deliberately made it.
20. breach of discipline preferable so recklessly, if a soldier who did it, the consequences of the breach had foreseen the possibility, however frivolous, he trusted that they would be solved, or has the possibility of the effects of the infringement, even though the circumstances of the infringement after he needed and he was able to anticipate them.
21. For breach of discipline is not considered to be a military action that matches this rule laid down in paragraph 18, but has been done in the case of legitimate self-defence, the extreme necessity as well as beyond belief, that following the Commander (boss) order (the order), the soldier made a legislative breach.
22. the assertion is required troops to prevent a breach of discipline or protect from dangerous threats to public facilities and public order or his or another person's rights, causing threats to harm, but without prejudice to the limits of necessary self-defence, where infringements or threats could not be prevented by other means. On the limits of necessary self-defence recognised infringements of the obvious disproportion with the protection of the nature of the threats and dangers, as the boards are created, which was not necessary to prevent or stave off dangers.
23. Extreme necessity is a military action, to prevent harm to the public and the public interest, soldier or other person if the damage has not been prevented by other means and if the damage is less than prevent one.
24. attenuating circumstances: Disciplinary 24.1. offenders are admitted to the candid and regret committed;
24.2. the infringer committed the infringement avoid harmful consequences of loss or voluntarily reimbursed prevented damage;
24.3. infringement committed serious personal or family circumstances, or the effects of intense mental agitation;
15.2. violation of violence;
15.2. infringement committed woman pregnant;
24.6. the infringer shall provide relevant assistance to other disciplines in which the irregularity was discovered.
25. the aggravating circumstances: disciplinary actions
25.1. breach is not interrupted, and the Commander have not been complied with (Manager) or other soldiers claim to terminate it;
25.2. the repeated violation, especially if the offence for which the soldier had a disciplinary or administrative punishment, committed repeatedly within three months or if earlier made several other offences;
25.3. violation of alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances;
25.4. the infringement committed on the person of the Group;
25.5. the offence was committed, or the performance of the battle of special tasks, guard (guard) or the inactive part of on-call time;
15.9. the infringement done for abused, greedy or low aspirations;
25.7. a serious breach in the military or public order disturbance, physical damage or joined other severe consequences;
25.8. offences committed against minors, women, old people, or a person who is in a State of helplessness, as well as using the services of the victim, material or other dependence on the offender;
25.9. irregularity linked to the victim's dignity and honor of the battery;
25.10. the violations committed by participating in cases of emergency or natural disaster relief work.
III. 26. No disciplinary action disciplinary measure is enforced by soldiers who committed the offence has imposed in accordance with the procedure laid down in these rules. Disciplinary action is imposed to the soldiers not only punish infringements, but also brought up. Disciplinary action is not intended to humiliate the dignity of a soldier, but getting to the perpetrator, as well as other soldiers did not commit new offences.
27. The applicable disciplinary penalty: 27.1. soldier: 27.1.1. reprimand;
27.1.2. extraordinary assignment (except Guard (guard), on board and vakt battle on-call) up to three times;
27.1.3. prohibition or restriction to leave the place of up to 15 a day;
27.1.4. strict supervision to 15 a day;
27.1.5. attachment to 10 daily;
27.1.6. warning about non-conformity position position;
27.1.8. in times of peace, he retired from active service before the particular time;
27.2. instructor: 27.2.1. reprimand;
27.2.2. strict supervision to 15 a day, except for the highest instructor;
27.2.3. attachment to 10 daily, except the highest instructor;
27.2.4. warning about non-conformity position position;
27.2.6. in times of peace, he retired from active service before the particular time;
27.3. the officer: 27.3.1. reprimand;
27.3.2. warning about non-conformity position position;
27.3.4. in times of peace, he retired from active service before the particular time;
27.4. reserve and retired soldiers training during the applicable active service soldier discipline laid down.
IV. the Commander (boss) right to impose disciplinary action 28. groups (divisions) Commander has the right to rebuke.
29. Led by Sergeant is right: 29.1. rebuke;
29.2. to designate the soldier extraordinary assignment in one time.
30. the jewelry virsseržant is right: 30.1. rebuke;
30.2. to designate the soldier until two posting extraordinary times;
30.3. to determine the prohibition or restriction of the soldier to leave the place of employment to two 24-hour.
31. the battalion virsseržant is right: 31.1. rebuke;
31.2. to designate the soldier extraordinary, on secondment to three times;
31.3. determine the prohibition or restriction of soldier leave the place up to three 24-hour.
32. Led by Commander is entitled: 32.1. rebuke;
32.2. the second soldier extraordinary, on secondment to three times;
32.3. determine the prohibition or restriction of the soldier to leave the place of employment to five a day.
33. Decorated Commander is entitled: 33.1. rebuke;
33.2. to designate the soldier extraordinary, on secondment to three times;
33.3. to determine the prohibition or restriction of soldier leave the place up to 10 a day;
33.4. example of a soldier, the youngest instructor and senior instructor for strict surveillance to seven 24-hour;
33.5. punished by arrests: 33.5.1. soldier — up to seven daily;
33.5.2. latest instructor and senior instructor — up to three 24-hour.
34. the battalion commander is entitled: 34.1. rebuke;
21.3. the second soldier, on secondment to three extraordinary times;
3. determine the prohibition or restriction of soldier leave the place up to 15 a day;
21.4. apply the soldier, the youngest instructor and senior instructor for the strict monitoring of up to 10 a day;
34.5. punished by arrests: 34.5.1. soldier — up to 10 a day;
34.5.2. the newest and the oldest instructor — up to five 24-hour;
21.5. warn about non-conformity position position soldier, instructor and officer, except for the Deputy Chief of staff; and
21.6. to lower the position of the soldier, the latest and senior instructor;
21.6. in times of peace — a retired soldier of the active service before the specified time.
35. in addition to the Brigade Commander, battalion commander's disciplinary right can: 21.8. to apply the soldier, the youngest instructor and senior instructor for the strict monitoring of up to 15 a day;
35.2. punish the latest instructor and senior instructor with the arrest of up to 10 a day;
35.3. in times of peace — the latest retired instructor and senior instructor from active service before the particular time;
35.4. warn about non-conformity position position battalion commander, battalion commander and battalion headquarters Deputy Chief.
36. the nature of the Force Commander in addition to the Brigade Commander in rajai can discipline the right: 36.1. lower post the highest instructor;
36.2. in times of peace — retired a top instructor from active service before the particular time;
36.3. warn about non-conformity position position the Brigade Commander, Brigade Commander and the Brigade headquarters Deputy Chiefs.
37. National armed forces Commander in addition to the Force Commander's disciplinary ways may be entitled: 37.1. lowering the post officer that he has the right to appoint;
37.2. in times of peace — a younger officer retired from active service before the particular time;
37.3. warn about non-conformity position position force type (command) Commander and Deputy Force type (command) headquarters Chief.
38. the Minister of Defence in addition to national armed forces Commander's disciplinary can right: 38.1. warn about non-conformity position position force type (command) Commander, Commander of the national armed forces and the Deputy Chief of staff and the equivalent Commander (boss);
38.2. the lower post officer that only he has the right to appoint;
23.8. retired from active service before the specified time, the officers, that he has the right to appoint.
39. National armed forces Supreme Commander (during the war) are all defined in these provisions of the disciplinary authority over all soldiers. He does not have the right to downgrade your Vice-Chairmen, post in the national armed forces Commander, Deputy Commander, headquarters Chief and force type (command) Commander.
40. the Chief of the Garrison, camp boss and garrison Commandant shall have the right to detain the offender and impose disciplinary measures in accordance with the disciplinary power of what each of them is assigned over all exposed the soldiers located in garrison and in camp, in the following cases: If the violation of 24.9. disturb public order;
40.2. where infringement against their orders or advertised against themselves;
If the offence committed is 40.3. in the exercise of their monitoring of the existing garrison Guard (guard) or other duties;
40.4. If the offence committed by a soldier, who held him in no immediate superior in the district or in the arrest in a place that is not a soldier's immediate superior;
25.2. If the violation committed soldier who is on vacation or a business trip, regardless of the offender's immediate superior location;
40.6. If in the area final of the offending boss is lower in May than disciplinary action awarded them.
41. The rules referred to in paragraph 40 of the offending official detention and imposition of disciplinary actions reported to the corresponding unit commander (boss).
42. the Chief of the military medical authority in relation to the existing soldiers (to rotate the Commander) is the unit commander's disciplinary power.
43. If violations by military medical facility from active service retired soldier, he is punishable according to the provisions laid down in paragraph 44. This soldier (up to master's degree including the service) may impose a disciplinary measure also military medical facilities Chief.
44. From active service retired soldiers and the militia if the infringement done soldier (militia) uniforms outside the service, can impose disciplinary action: 44.1. about rude behavior and infringements of the provisions of public order;
44.2. the soldier wearing the uniform regulations.
45. these provisions impose a disciplinary measure 44. persons referred to in paragraph 1, as well as proposing to take away her right to wear a soldier's uniform (the militia) are eligible to garrison Chief (Commandant), unit commanders and their superiors under the higher disciplinary power, what each of them is assigned.
46. The provisions referred to in paragraph 45 of the Commander (boss) of the penalties imposed on him shall notify it to the District Department of military service that records are punished.
47. If different units (subunits) or shared with the soldiers of their duties, as well as units (subunits) or the soldiers accidentally encounter, Supreme Commander (boss) disciplinary power in full applies also to other units (subunits) soldiers.
48. If the soldiers do not cross between the service and the higher ranks in the presence of soldiers breaking down the soldier and military discipline, as well as observe military courtesy, or public order, the higher rank soldier warns violators. If the offender does not comply with the warning, the highest rank of the soldier must take all measures to prevent the infringement. In such cases, the offending post to return to his unit (organizational unit) or send him to the command center. If the offender fails to comply with this order, the higher rank soldier has the right to detain offenders and personally delivered to the unit, the command center or call the military police representatives.
49. In all cases, the higher rank soldier or soldier in the highest Office, which found an infringement of a soldier about to immediately notify offending Commander (boss) or garrison Chief (Commandant), and it shall take a decision on the punishment of offenders. Garrison Chief (Commandant) after this message is received on the corresponding units Commander (boss).
50. Soldier-military discipline violators — after returning the unit shall notify his immediate Commander (boss) of the reasons for the detention, disciplinary measures and received a reprimand, which expressed a higher rank or higher posts in the soldiers.
51. The soldiers detained and delivered to services (sends) or garrison into if he: 51.1. located in alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances;
51.2. aggressive act or violate public order and thus with your behaviour likely to cause damage to other people's lives (health) or cause significant material injury;
51.3. the soldier's uniforms without the soldier's status identity document;
51.4. breaking the military uniforms worn by the rules and refuses to execute the Commander (boss), the higher rank or the highest office a soldier or in the patruļdienest requirements to prevent infringement.
51.5. is committed to a criminal offence.
52. the detention of soldiers for misconduct is entitled only to a soldier, whose rank is higher than the rank of the offender or has a higher position. The lowest rank (post) on the soldier found a higher rank (position) not existing violation of soldiers immediately reported to the military police.
53. Soldiers about discipline offences can hold no more than 24 hours.
54. The soldier who does not comply with the higher rank or the highest office a soldier in a reminder or ignore his orders to return the unit or go to the command center as the detained, responsible for disobedience.
V. disciplinary measure 55. imposition of a disciplinary measure of its disciplinary power under these regulations impose only a soldier's direct Commander (boss) (except this rule 40, 42, 43, 44, 45 and 47 cases referred to).
56. a breach of discipline the Commander (boss).
57. If Commander (boss) finds a breach of discipline or get information about it, he immediately clarified the nature of the case. Commander (boss) make sure the soldier's guilt and find out the circumstances of the infringement.
58. A complex and serious examination of the service's investigation can be carried out.
59. the infringement of discipline examination aims to find out the circumstances of the offence and the nature of the parties involved in the infringement, the parties involved in the infringement, the existence of fault, as well as disciplinary actions and aggravating circumstances softening. The examination must be neutral and objective. It should include both positive and negative evidence about the offender.
60. the soldier's right before the imposition of the disciplinary measures to acquaint themselves with his handling of the material breach of discipline (including evidence of his guilt) and provide explanations and evidence of self defence or mitigation of responsibility.
61. The Commander (boss), on the basis of breach of discipline proceedings (service inquiry) results, decide whether the offender is liable to a penalty, and determine the penalty. If the offence is an offence or is it exceptional features of the case, the unit commander (boss) shall inform without delay the higher Commander (boss) and military police. Offences that are considered exceptional cases determined by the Minister of defence.
62. The Commander (boss) written orders the imposition of disciplinary offence indicate the place, time, and nature of the infringement of rules of law applied (including the name of the legislation and relevant rules of law), as well as disciplinary challenge opportunities and deadlines for contesting it.
63. the disciplinary measure imposed under the infringement or potential consequences caused by gravity. In determining the nature and extent of disciplinary actions, take into account the nature of the offence, the circumstances in which it was committed, offending behaviour, as well as the past disciplinary actions or aggravating circumstances softening.
64. it is prohibited to impose more discipline on the same violation and disciplinary punishment other than one sub-unit soldiers soldiers (soldiers) of the infringement, as well as to apply the same punishment all offenders who have committed violations of the soldier group, without considering the degree of guilt of each offender. Disciplinary action may not be combined for multiple violations.
65. If the offender punishable by places of departure prohibition or restriction, the strict monitoring or arrest must lay down penalties and notify the offender.
66. For offences committed in the performance of services of all kinds daily assignments (battle on-call), soldier sentence after 24-hour posting (battle on-call) or after dismissal (replacement) from the 24-hour posting duties.
67. If a soldier is alcohol, narcotic, psychotropic or other intoxicating substances, requesting an explanation and the imposition of a penalty be deferred until his atskurbšan. By the time they can hold and by providing protection, put in a separate room or a virssardzn of their arrest.
68. If Commander (boss) believes that due to the seriousness of his disciplinary punishment of the soldiers can not fast enough, he asked the top commander (boss) to punish violators of discipline.
69. the disciplinary measure imposed on soldiers no later than 30 days from the Commander (boss) become aware of the infringement, but if you need a service offence investigations, not later than 30 days from the service of the completed investigation. Soldier I have been ill and absent for other reasons do not include examination (examination) and the imposition of disciplinary measures.
70. the disciplinary measure imposed, if not from the date of the infringement or infringement to the completion of the discovery one year, but if the offence for which the retired from active service in may, two years.
71. the disciplinary measure imposed on the soldier shall notify in writing the command to him personally or similar or higher rank in the presence of soldiers (in front of the line, professional meeting).
72. it is prohibited for the Commander (boss) of the disciplinary action to announce his subordinates.
73. the higher Commander (boss) in the disciplinary punished the soldier immediately to their direct Commander (boss).
74. The Commander (boss) of the disciplinary measures imposed under the order of the terms: 74.1. groups (divisions) Commander — each day runs a Sergeant;
74.2. led by the Sergeant on the personal and Department Commander of the penalties imposed — daily jewelry virsseržant and led by Commander;
46.2. jewelry virsseržant of personal penalties imposed — every day, the platoon commander and decorated Commander;
74.4. Commander personally chaired the penalties imposed and other commanders (Chief) of the penalties imposed for all drives soldiers every week rotate the Commander;
46.3. the Commander on all jewelry jewelry soldiers penalties imposed — weekly battalion commander;
battalion commander about 74.6. all Battalion soldiers penalties imposed — monthly team (district) Commander or direct supervisor;
74.7 at Brigade (municipality). the Commander and all higher superiors once a month full of information submitted to the higher headquarters (the boss).
VI. the investigation
75. The Commander (boss) service investigations can be conducted even ask yourself to give up or neutral person or the Commission (hereinafter referred to as the investigator of the investigation), determining the opinion of professional inquiry submission deadline. To make a service inquiry asks with a written order.
76. investigation investigator in order to give the performance of the tasks are directly exposed to the Commander (boss), who managed the rule 75, paragraph command, and service during the investigation, and within it he has this provision in paragraph 75 of the Commander's right.
77. investigation investigator may invite expert opinion, if the objective of the investigation of the special knowledge required in a separate area or specialty.
78. If the investigator of the investigation or knowledge is not sufficient to perform the investigation, or there are other circumstances which prevent the conduct of investigations, the service he submits a reasoned report to Commander (boss), who managed the rule 75, paragraph command. Message submission does not exempt the operator from the obligation of the investigation to make a service inquiry.
79. by the rules referred to in paragraph 78 of the report of the evaluation, as well as when the Commander (boss) of the investigation by the authorities, the Commander (boss): 79.1. to determine the perpetrators of other investigation or further investigation of the investigator;
79.2. to submit a reasoned report higher Commander (with the priekšn).
80. the opinion of the investigation: 80.1. the introductory paragraph, stating: 80.1.1. — this rule 75 the Commander referred orders Publisher: approval, post title, rank, name, surname, place and date of signature (if the Commander (boss) of the investigation by the service, this information is not specified);
80.1.2. the opinion of the investigation the dialing location, and date.
80.1.3. économie, orders, in accordance with this Act, and the order of tasks;
80.2. the declaratory part stating: 80.2.1. at the time of the infringement, location, type and other circumstances;
80.2.2. nature of the infringement and its outline in chronological order;
80.2.3. explanation of the argument and the presentation and analysis of the evidence;
80.2.4. infringement committed soldier of the active service and post time, assigned his honors and disciplinary action, the annual attestation results and any other information that describes the person;
80.2.5. the laws, rules and regulations related to the infringement;
80.2.6. disciplinary actions and aggravating circumstances softening;
49.9. conclusions indicating: 80.3.1. the legal status of the infringement;
80.3.2. possible measures breach, its consequences, causes and conditions contributing to prevention, as well as the further progress of the materials of the investigation;
80.4. signature (it creates a reference to the investigator of the investigation and his confirmation of inscription).
81. the opinion of the investigation does not specify the disciplinary measure imposed.
82. the investigation is completed when the provisions referred to in paragraph 75 of the Commander has confirmed the opinion of professional investigation.
VII. the contested disciplinary measure 83. Soldier has the right to five working days from the moment when he is informed of the disciplinary measure imposed, to challenge it, by written submission (annex 1) to the Appeal Commission of the Ministry of defence (hereinafter the Appeal Commission). The appeal of the composition and working of the Commission subject to the approval of the Minister of defence.
84. If the soldier submitted an application to the Appeal Commission, disciplinary action is the execution is halted until the appeal of the Commission's decision.
85. the Commission shall examine the application and decide within 30 days.
86. The Appeals Commission for discipline infringement proceedings in the disciplinary measure imposed on the materials evaluated the reasonableness and consistency with the offence committed. The appeal of the Commission is entitled to request information that is related to a breach of discipline, and to listen to the people who can provide the necessary information.
87. The appeal of the Commission is entitled to reject the application: 87.1. and leave the Force Commander (boss) of the disciplinary actions;
87.2. to meet the application and completely cancel the imposed disciplinary measure;
partly to satisfy application 101.8. and apply a lighter disciplinary action imposed on a soldier.
88. the soldier has the right to administrative procedure law in the appeal to the Court in respect of the Appeal the Commission's decision, if it unreasonably restricts their rights.
89. If the appeal of the Commission uses this rule 87.2. or 101.8. the rights referred to in this decision shall be taken at the next decision, indicating the shortcomings noted and measures to prevent it.
VIII. implementation of the disciplinary measure imposed disciplinary measure 90 comply not later than within three months. After a three-month limitation period is not met, but no disciplinary action for its non-compliance officer called the guilty to disciplinary action. If the disciplinary measure his top commander (boss), he says, or the order of execution of the penalty will give the same or the soldier's direct Commander (boss).
91. If the atvaļinām from the active service of the soldier for some reason have not endured the arrest him, he retired only after a disciplinary sentence. During the arrest he receives only the intake of a soldier.
92. the extraordinary assignment of service met the soldier in his spare time. This assignment can be instructed to perform the night, intending to punish the four hours a night to rest, but it may not last for three nights in a row. Extraordinary performance of assignments in addition to designated routine assignments. 24-hour extraordinary assignments of soldiers may not designate continuously three times in a row. The execution of the disciplinary control of the jewelry, and registration is carried out virsseržant led by Sergeant or jewelry virsseržant.
93. The prohibition to leave the place of employment means that punished the minimum active service soldier may leave units (subunits) placement (vessels) only in connection with official duties.
94. the limit to leave the place of employment means that the Commander (boss), entitled the disciplinary measure imposed, determined by the time when the soldier punished every day must be in the service of the site, and the order in which he may leave it (usually from the evening to the morning of ces reference rise time), as well as the time when they should be in their own home or another specified location. This disciplinary measure during the soldier may not attend public rest areas.
95. Under strict supervision is soldier Commander (boss) established a special service mode, during which a soldier performs a commander or his designated person under direct supervision. Strict monitoring during the applicable limit of soldiers leave the service.
96. disciplinary Arrest is arrested soldier forced into virssardzn arrest of military service at the premises of the facility and in the rules of procedure and the rules of procedure of the guard garrison. During the arrest the soldier receives only a soldier a free intake.
97. If appropriate, arrest a soldier he fail in their duties, except for military ratings and rules training.
98. the arrested soldiers maintain responsibility of its units (subunits) Commander that contains the attachment.
99. the lien may not be less than one day. Arrests can only be executed repeatedly with three days apart.
100. the military service are not included in the criminal investigation of detention and house arrest due to time, if a soldier is not eligible. In such cases, the soldier not be paid salary, bonus on retirement and the intake compensation, except if he is acquitted.
101. If the disciplinary measure imposed on soldiers did not reach the target and discipline violation has been committed, disciplinary punished soldiers can retired from active service before the time of discipline infringements. Soldiers retired from active service for a breach of discipline regardless of the number of offences committed, if the entry into force of the judgment of conviction.
102. Professional Service soldier he retired from active service in times of peace for a breach of discipline can be applied in exceptional cases of repeated violation of discipline, if past is already suitable for one of these rules, 27.2.4 27.1.6 27.1.7.,.,.,., or 27.3.2 27.3.3 27.2.5. disciplinary measures laid down in point.
103. If a soldier committed a disciplinary offence, the aggravating circumstances of the disciplinary actions they can downgrade or retirement from active service before the specified time, even if he has not been punished for disciplinary action.
104. any prescribed in these rules, no disciplinary action imposed on a soldier, in force until repealed or until expired.
105. Disciplinary action (except in the demotion or he retired from service before a specified time) professional service soldiers shall be valid for six months, but compulsory service soldiers, three months from the date of imposition of the fine. If during this time a soldier committed a new offence, previous disciplinary action time will be extended to the new penalty expires, if the previous sentence is not cancelled earlier.
106. Professional service soldiers, who downgraded post, you can restore the previous post not earlier than in a year.
107. The Commander (boss) that his disciplinary measure, or punish the soldier's direct Commander (boss), the disciplinary power is higher than the fines imposed by the Commander (boss) disciplinary power, you can cancel the disciplinary measure. The Commander (boss) by a written order may be revoked before the expiry of disciplinary measure (but not earlier than 60 days after the imposition of the disciplinary measures), if it is certain that the soldiers are aware of the penalties imposed, and it affected him, and punish the soldier with his behavior proved that has changed.
108. the disciplinary Punishment of the cancellation of the soldier shall notify in accordance with the same procedure as the imposition of sanctions. If the penalty is cancelled before the deadline, notify the convicted soldier sentence expiry.
IX. accounting procedures Disciplinary 109. Disciplinary records of disciplinary action tracking log (Journal) (annex 2): 109.1. for instructors and soldiers — each is decorated, battery, aviation stage, separate wired or command and every ship, as well as other recognized subdivisions;
109.2. officers — in each unit or higher headquarters, as well as in every military institution;
109.3. per unit and ship commanders and law and treated as higher commanders (bosses), the corresponding higher headquarters or military authority;
109.4. reserve and retired soldiers, national military service (chapter).
110. data on disciplinary measures in the journal entry for each page for soldiers (under).
111. If the disciplinary measure imposed on soldiers is canceled, the journal carried a tag when one officer and carried it out. If the fine is not canceled, the magazine made a check on expiry.
112. the journal entry made on the penalties that a soldier had put on the Court, as well as a fine.
113. Each entry in the log for the instructors and soldiers with the signature confirms the appropriate sub-unit commander, but officers in accordance with the prescribed in the journal — headquarters or military authorities (unit) personnel department, administration, or Chief.
114. the unit commander (boss) exposed at the Baath headquarters and apakšvien not less than twice a year for checks on the conformity of the punishment of personnel and penalty compliance requirements and make the relevant entries in the logbook.
115. The Supreme Commander (boss) of the personnel records of compliance and punishment subject units checked periodically, but not less frequently than once a year under the direct command of the (military).
116. The inspection checks compliance with the steep punishment personāls and accounting check inspection (inspection) Chief or his specific officer.
117. Every soldier at least once a year (mandatory military service of soldiers — two times a year) presented the findings in the journal entries that refer to him. Soldier sign that read these entries.
118. If soldiers moved to his new place of employment by a stamp approved journal excerpt of all soldiers in the disciplinary measures which are not repealed. These penalties, the new service location records in the journal.
119. in other cases the journal statement requires the koman dier (superior).
X. closing issue 120. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet on 23 July 2002, the rules no 321 "soldiers in the military discipline regulations" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 113; 2003; 2004, nr. 141.120. no).
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. l. Mūrniec, Minister of defence of the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 31 March 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006, regulations no 231 application sample draft disciplinary protection Minister l. Mūrniec in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006, regulations no 231 protection Minister l.-Mūrniec
Search Translated Laws of Latvia