Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/132351
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 256 in 2006 (April 4. No 19) electronic communication network installation and construction order Issued in accordance with the electronic communications law article 16, first paragraph and article 6 of the law on construction of the first paragraph of point 3 i. General questions 1. determines the electronic communication network installation and construction procedures.
2. The terms used in the following terms: 2.1 electronic communication network construction, electronic communications network infrastructure facility construction, making the earth work, cable-laying directly on the ground, as well as Struts and Assembly of equipment on existing structures, if the construction is substantially reduced in the project design, the calculated safety of the load or resistance;
2.2. construction of electronic communications — electronic communications network infrastructure construction, the ground directly invested in cable, as well as on existing structures and equipment in a rack mounted, if the construction is substantially reduced in the project design, the calculated safety of the load or resistance;
2.3. installation of the electronic communications networks, electronic communications networks and equipment assembly line existing constructions, among them, on supports, posts, stand, cable ducts, without having to land jobs, as well as electronic communications networks in the community of radio equipment and the antenna Assembly for stationary objects are not substantially reduced construction construction security, performance or durability.
3. Electronic communication network installation or construction can be proposed: the electronic communications operator 3.1;
3.2. a natural or legal person who wishes to create a private electronic communications networks.
4. Electronic communications networks and civil design works are performed in the General būvnoteikumo of the order, in so far as these rules otherwise.
5. The natural persons have the right to drive or to conduct independent electronic communications network design, construction and building, as well as electronic communication network installation works, if its relevant field have received the certificate of būvpraks construction of regulatory legislation. The rules referred to in point 15 of the work do not need a certificate of būvpraks.
6. Designing the new electronic communication networks or re the existing electronic communications network, the project includes technical solutions, which do not restrict access to the existing electronic communications networks, serve them or dismantling.
7. Ground technical solution for electronic communications network equipment that need to be included in the project. zemē
8. Electronic communications equipment containers and payphone booths installed in accordance with the procedures laid down in the non-durable construction and mazēk.
9. Electronic communications networks shall be arranged and related construction pursuant to the Latvian et seq of the LBN 262-05 "electronic communications networks" (hereinafter the LBN 262 et seq).
10. Constructing high-rise buildings and apartment blocks, according to the electronic communications network operator issued the technical provisions comply with the following requirements: 10.1 the Subscriber ensure construction of sewer construction of cable construction outer wall to the construction site or land ownership boundaries (as in the frontier laid down 262 LBN et seq construction samples);
10.2. structure cannot be taken into operation without a built in electronic communications network of ducts to the building site or land ownership;
10.3 constructing electronic communications network of ducts, take note of the following minimum requirements: 10.3.1 of the outer walls to the building site construction or land ownership boundaries put ducts enter the pipe that requires cable electrification (cable sewer pipe diameter is 50 or 100 mm depending on the intended cable type and volume). Cable end to a sewer construction site or land ownership boundaries highlights seal and their location;
10.3.2. structure walls placed at least one cable sewer cable electrification, ensuring its connection to ducts enter the pipe. If the building has more than one floor, then, subject to the specific requirements of LBN 262 et seq, construction of gear cable and electronic communications equipment. Construction of channels from the riser cable to enter premises;
10.4. If the land on which is built a new building, already built a sewage, construction of cable subscriber ensure construction of ducts to the existing ducts;
10.5. If the land on which is built a new building, already have set up electronic communications network distribution equipment, construction contractor providing construction of ducts to the existing distribution facilities.
11. Cable line in the text of the draft content creation and designing of drawings of General requirements determined by the Latvian et seq of the LBN 201-01 "Construction and design" and the LBN 262 et seq. II. Electronic communications network installing 12. Installing electronic communication networks, for actions that lower housing construction safety, performance or robustness, not considered cable line installation, if one of the following conditions is met: 12.1 if the bore diameter not exceeding 50 mm , drilling step shall not be less than 0.5 m; 12.2 with drilling are not reduced, the design load does not affect drilling in the reinforcement of the structure or other performance elements of the security;
12.3. at the shipbuilding division of fortified walls, or cable and bracket (or other mounting structures) total one meter mass less than 1 kg.
13. electronic communications network installing elaborate installation technical projects (with the exception of those rules specified in point 15 cases) that includes: the design task; 13.1.
13.2. the projected network diagram and description;
13.3. the property owner or his authorized person a written statement that it agrees with those in the electronic communications network for a given property;
13.4. the scheme of cable-laying in ducts or channels or ducts the diagram the cable clip to posts or stand, cable and equipment solutions to anchorage at the premises of structure, cable and equipment disposition at the walls of the room;
13.5. list of materials used;
13.6. the utilities owners list of reconciliation and reconciliation, if utilities are located closer than the allowed minimum distance between the electronic communications network and other objects external dimensions.
14. When designing electronic communications network installing technical project, horizon in electronic communication networks for the Radio Assembly (with the exception of radio equipment used to share the radio spectrum), the Subscriber shall provide electronic communications Directorate a notification with information about the upcoming project.
15. some of the Subscriber's terminal equipment or telephones connected to the electronic communications network within the one building the electronic communication networks installation technical project is not necessary if the drilling is carried out some of the divisions. Electronic communications networks shall be provided in accordance with the working drawings, showing the electronic communications networks and the placement of equipment, drilling and anchorages as well as some covers of the crossing of the existing pipes or by means of boreholes.
16. to separate the Subscriber's terminal equipment or telephones connected to electronic communications networks, electronic communications networks installation in buildings may initiate at the drawing and work coordination with the building's owner or his authorized person as follows: 16.1. If the building has one owner, coordination is carried out by the owner or his authorized person;
16.2. If the building has several owners, co-owners of the building is carried out with coordination, whose interests are directly affected by a particular Subscriber's terminal connection, or an authorized person;
16.3. If joint ownership of terminal connects to the existing home part, stairway, with all the co-owners of the staircase take the owner to whom the subscriber line will be built;
16.4. If joint ownership of terminal connects to the existing home part, attic or cellar, out with all of the co-owners of the harmonisation that interests are directly affected by a particular Subscriber's Terminal to work, or their authorized person.
17. If there are several owners of the building, working drawing and working time can be matched with a person who is authorized in writing for that purpose all the building's co-owners.
18. electronic communications network installing technical projects under the būvvald.
19. electronic communications network launched by installing technical coordination of the project būvvald, which will be installed in the administrative territory of the electronic communications network except when these provisions allow installation without technical project.
20. electronic communications network deployments do not require building permits.
21. The Assembly work and deadlines into line with the real estate owner (possessor) and the utilities owners (proprietors), which utilities are crossed or used or which carry out installation work in parallel according to the conditions laid down in the draft.
22. After completion of the work of the sakopj according to the legitimate owner of the property. The contractor has the obligation to restore the original state of the real estate, which he breaks down or otherwise agreed to have converted.
23. The electronic communications network for monitoring the client installation you can call būvuzraug.
III. Electronic communications networks 24 civil Design Before electronic communication network initiation of civil design contractor or his authorized person receives technical regulations and special regulations issued by the interested person: 24.1. technical rules issued by: 24.1.1. underground utilities owners whose inženierkomun cations within the projected zone electronic communication structures. The utilities owners can match the project, or issue a technical rules;
24.1.2. terrestrial communications for owners whose territory, or a protection zone in communications intended to build electronic communication construction design and who have issued a written statement that accepts electronic communication structures izbūvēšan the protection zone;
24.1.3. National Environment Service regional environmental management;
24.2. the special rules for issue: 24.2.1. public health agency;
24.2.2. national fire and rescue service;
24.2.3. national cultural monument protection Inspectorate if the construction works will be carried out in the construction sites, which have cultural, historical and architectural monuments.
25. developing electronic communications network construction, if the projected construction of electronic communications for the installation of radio equipment (with the exception of radio equipment used to share the radio spectrum), the Subscriber shall provide electronic communications Directorate a notification with information about the upcoming project.
26. Civil design is carried out in one or two stages: one in the development of a construction 26.1. stage-technical design stage — simple, technically complex electronic communications erection;
26.2. the development projects in two stages: the stage of project design and technical design stage — technically complex electronic communications erection.
27. The subscriber determines how many stages of civil design projects must be developed.
28. The sketch project includes the following parts: 28.1. Design task, the technical provisions and special provisions;
28.2. the existing network of cable lines of scheme and description;
28.3. the projected cable line network diagram and description;
28.4. the projected cable line network plan of the situation of the scale of 1:2000 to 1:10000 M;
28.5. the projected cable line tracks the situation plan scale 1:5000 from M to M 1:100000 (cable-only between cities);
28.6. the projected volume of work performed by calculation.
28.7. home improvement (rebuilding) work the solution scale M 1:500;
17.9. the Guide material specifications;
46.8. stakeholders a list of reconciliation and reconciliation.
29. Technical project includes the following parts: 29.1. Design task;
29.2. technical and specific rules;
29.3. the existing network of cable lines of scheme and description;
29.4. the projected cable line network diagram and description, if electronic communications network is designed for other electronic communications network in the zone;
29.5. copies of documents proving the right of use or ownership of the land, which is designed for the cable network;
18.4. the projected cable drains or on the ground in the cable route to the kind topographic plan with red lines and land ownership borders on the scale 1:500 M or M 1:1000 (in some cases, such as the old town – M 1:250). The plan contains information about the piece of land cadastre numbers and reconciled with all stakeholders and real estate owners in accordance with the requirements of the General provisions;
18.5. the projected route of the cable line of topographical plan to lay the cable between the cities or other residences;
29.8. cost calculation (estimate) and a summary of the materials used;
29.9. renewal (home improvement) jobs page, which shows the amount of work;
29.10. cross-section profile scale M 1:100 or 1:200 M, indicating the depth of the pipe-laying, if travel is conducted with a closed pierced method;
29.11. cross-section profile bodies scale M 1:100 or 1:200 M, indicating the depth of the pipe-laying, if you cross the river;
29.12. stakeholders a list of reconciliation and reconciliation;
29.13. special security requirements, if necessary.
30. Electronic communication network construction plan to accept būvvald.
IV. Electronic structure and construction Superintendence 31 electronic structure construction works started only after acceptance and receipt of building permits.
32. Construction permit electronic communication structures for construction shall be issued būvvald.
33. A building permit is not required when building a cable line in populated areas in fields that izbūvējam the cable line or length of the ducts in the zone is not greater than 100 m. construction work previously aligned with the Earth and utilities for owners or their authorized persons.
34. Electronic structure works and renovation work carried out by other utilities utilities established in the presence of a representative of the holder or by written authorization. The foreman's job is to ensure that the presence of the representative or receive written permission from them.
35. If utilities kopizvietošan, which are not specified in the protection zone, the electronic structures of construction or renovation work can not be carried out without disrupting the operation of other utilities, the foreman will provide jobs in the utilities or the presence of a representative of the owner receives written permission from him.
36. After completion of the construction of the electronic structure of the Builder or contractor provides road, streets, sidewalks and green areas to restore the original position. Roads, streets, sidewalks and green zone owners do not have the right to require other additional works or to increase the amount of work.
37. Electronic structure construction supervision is required in General būvnoteikumo in the cases provided for.
V. adoption of electronic communication structures into 38. This chapter does not apply to electronic communications networks, which are installed in accordance with installation of the technical or the drawing. These networks are in operation, shall be adopted in accordance with the electronic communications network to the Subscriber.
39. The procedure adopted into shipbuilding, electronic communications relate to the given, reconstructed, renovated or restored electronic communication structures būvkompleks or building lots, regardless of their type, and form of ownership, except the construction of electronic communications that do not require building permits (these structures in service shall be adopted in accordance with the electronic communications of a customer premises arrangements).
40. before the adoption of the electronic communications shipbuilding into persons who have issued the technical provisions and special provisions, the customer (Builder) written request, check the readiness for operation and compliance with the accepted construction plan and the Latvian et seq.
41. The rules referred to in paragraph 40 of the person within 10 working days of receipt of the request shall give its opinion on the construction of electronic readiness for operation.
42. Electronic acceptance into service of construction suggests the contractor or Builder (hereinafter the client). In proposing the adoption of electronic communication construction customer service būvvald the concerned shall submit the following documents (originals): 42.1. proof of electronic structures of preparedness (annex 1);
26.2. the provisions referred to in paragraph 40 the opinions of persons;
26.3. the construction utilities izpilduzmērījum;
26.3. cover work making provisions (annex 2 and 3);
26.4. the engineering construction equipment, specialty systems and equipment inspection records and receipts and compliance statements, if their need is determined by the laws and regulations on construction safety of equipment and electronic communications;
26.5. autoruzraudzīb journal, if the work is carried out in the laws of autoruzraudzīb.
43. This rule 42.1, 42.2 42.4..., and 26.4. referred subscriber copies of documents shall be deposited in the archives of būvvald.
44. the construction of electronic communications adopted into local Government Council (the Council), the Commission (hereinafter the Commission), established the rules for acceptance into the structure.
45. the Commission is empowered to initiate the construction of the electronic communication of acceptance into the work of the Commission and all its members.
46. the Chairman of the Commission, after consulting the contracting authority shall fix a time-limit for the adoption of electronic communications shipbuilding operation. This period shall not exceed 10 working days from the date of submission of the document būvvald.
47. Subscriber communications construction presented to the Commission. The subscriber upon the contractor's authorized representative who has carried out the works concerned.
48. The Commission assesses the readiness of electronic communications for the shipbuilding operation, based on the provisions made in paragraph 42 the documents, as well as evaluate its compliance with the legislative requirements for the construction and electronic communications.
49. The Commission does not accept service of electronic structures, if any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 40 of the person is negative.
50. The electronic communications shipbuilding the Commission evaluation of preparedness may invite the author of the būvuzraug and construction.
51. the Commission draws up the legislation on electronic communication of acceptance of construction service (hereinafter: the Act) (annex 4). Legislation signed by all the members of the Commission.
52. The electronic communications sector is considered to be accepted into service with the signing of the Act of the day.
53. The Act registered būvvald.
54. a number of Laws the following 11:54.1. the first two characters in the year's last two digits;
54.2. the next five characters — the registration number of the Act, up to five characters with zeros from the left;
54.3. last four characters — the territorial building code under administrative territorial classification.
55. The Act shall be drawn up in triplicate. Two copies shall be given to the customer, one copy kept in the archives of būvvald.
56. If electronic construction is not accepted into service, the Commission issued a decision in which the Subscriber indicates deviations from the construction, or the construction of laws framework, flaws and defects.
57. following these rules the decision referred to in paragraph 56 of the deficiencies listed in the client repeatedly calls on the Commission and presented to the electronic communication.
58. The electronic communications construction may take a turn into its works are completely finished and all relevant electronic communication structures for fire safety, turn work and environmental protection measures, as well as the entire project done in order to ensure the availability of the environment.
59. If electronic construction takes into winter, the greening of the area, piebrauktuvj, sidewalks, playgrounds, and sports coverage, as well as the fluid application facade fragment of decoration may take the works mentioned in the season, but they must be completed by June 1 of a given year.
60. In accordance with the provisions of paragraph 59 of the deferred works and the terms of the Act, the Commission tracks.
61. Any act that delayed the completion of the works within the control building (building inspectors).
62. If outstanding works are not made in accordance with the accepted construction plan or the time limits laid down in the Act, building owner reprimanded construction regulatory laws.
63. the national būvinspekcij shall be entitled to withdraw acceptance of the shipbuilding operation, if the Commission has acted in breach of these terms.
Vi. Enforcement control 64. This rule controls the construction law.
VII. Closing questions 65. Be declared unenforceable on Cabinet 4 November 2002 Regulation No 496 "telecommunications network installation and construction rules" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 163).
66. the certificate of conformity for telecommunications network design, installation of, reconstruction and exploitation, issued up to the date of entry into force of the provisions, they are valid until the date of expiry stated on it.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 April 2006.
Annex 1-4 ZIP 35 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia