Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/132350
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 253 in Riga 2006 (April 4. No 19 21) order in which a lasting diseased organize student learning outside educational institutions Issued under the General Education Act, article 4, paragraph 15 i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the latter sustained a diseased student (learner) learning (training) outside educational institutions student residence (home) or the fixed medical institution (hereinafter hospital).
2. the training shall be organised in accordance with the general education program (its way), adapting them to each learner needs.
3. the five-year-old and a baby sešgadīg compulsory pre-school education programme lasting diseased children organised by the local education authority, providing parents (guardians) methodological assistance for local educational Advisory Centre or educational institution, which shall implement the five-year-old and a baby sešgadīg to minimum preparation for school.
4. taking into account the State of health of the trainees, the training load class 1-4 may not exceed three hours a day and six teaching hours a week, but 5-12 grade-four hours a day and eight hours of training a week.
5. Educational institution in which the learner is learning, provides his time I have been ill at home or in hospital subjects received ratings of record learner class journal, as well as moving their next class and issue the relevant educational documents.
II. Organization of Training home 6. If the health condition for more than a month the learner is unable to attend the educational institution, training organised at home.
7. Training home organized, taking into account national or local government pedagogical Medical Commission recommendation based on a physician or family doctor of the Commission's opinion.
8. Training in home organizing for a period not longer than six months. If that date need to extend, make a repeating student health check. State or municipal pedagogical-Medical Commission recommends that parents (guardians) student health in appropriate educational program.
9. on the basis of a State or local government pedagogical Medical Commission recommendation on training learners in the Organization of home, educational Director provides individual training plan according to a specific term learner health and education program that learns, and designated learner educators in the specified time limit the subjects taught in the learner's home.
10. If a learner does not live in the administrative territory of the municipality, which is a founding member of the educational institution, after education authorities or parents (guardians) the training home to organize student residence in the municipality for the administration of education.
11. the educator who, within the period indicated in the relevant school subjects taught in the learner's home record learner diary session date, study, the number of hours of training and knowledge assessment.
12. the educator who teaches learners at home, every month, the head of an educational institution shall submit a report in accordance with the procedure laid down. The report indicates in the learner's name, class, date and time of practice, study and the number of hours of training, as well as details of the learner's knowledge assessment.
13. Parents (guardians) are obliged according to the abilities and financial capabilities to ensure the home the right learning conditions (training place, books and accessories), as well as to promote the teacher's instructions and recommendations.
III. organisation of hospital Training 14. If, on the basis of treating doctor's opinion, it is expected that the health situation of the trainees have to stay in hospital for more than two weeks, training organised by the hospital. Training hospital, initiated in accordance with the opinion of the referring physician in the State of health of the learner permit.
15. the training of learners, hospital clients, organizing local educational administration, whose administrative territory is in the hospital, and the hospital Manager.
16. local educational administration, which is located in the administrative territory of the hospital, determined by the educational institution (s), which organizes training for learners, being treated at the hospital.
17. After placing the learner at the hospital: 17.1. the head of the hospital two days after treating a doctor's opinion provides the municipal educational administration information for long periods of the trainees of the diseased;
17.2. the municipal education administration in certain educational Director provides individual training plan within the time limit indicated under the learner health and education that gramm Pro learns and designated learner, educators in the specified time limit the subjects taught in the hospital;
17.3. the hospital department heads shared with the treating doctor, observing learner health situation, determine the training time and order and make the relevant entry in the learner's medical history.
18. Educator who, within the period indicated in the relevant school subjects taught in the hospital, the student diary session date, study, the number of hours of training and assessment.
19. the educator who teaches learners slim Nica, every month, the head of an educational institution shall submit a report in accordance with the procedure laid down. The report indicates in the learner's name, class, date and time of practice, study and the number of hours of training, as well as details of the learner's knowledge assessment.
20. the head of a hospital is responsible for certain hospitals to provide training opportunities to work according to the circumstances (in the classroom, teaching literature and teaching resources and ensuring the use of storage).
21. the training organised by the trainees individually or in groups. If the hospital is in chapter four to twelve 1-4th grade trainees, organize class-set.
22. After being discharged from hospital in the learner's educational institution which organises education for trainees in the hospital statement, which contains the assessment of knowledge in all subjects. Statement submitted by the educational institution in which the student learns.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Druviet of I.
Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia