The Procedure For The Granting Of State Mērķdotācij Local Merger Project Preparation
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas pašvaldību apvienošanās projektu sagatavošanai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/132348
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 255 Riga 2006 (April 4. 25. § 19) the procedure for the granting of public mērķdotācij in municipal mergers for the preparation of the draft Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2006" article 3, point 7 1. determines the procedure for the granting of public mērķdotācij in municipal mergers for the preparation of the project (national mērķdotācij).
2. the maximum amount of the country to be granted mērķdotācij is 4000 lats.
3. the competent authorities in the preparation of the draft of the national mērķdotācij shall be granted and paid on the basis of the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order.
4. for national mērķdotācij, regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter the Ministry) submitted the following documents: 4.1 the application of local group for the preparation of the project of the merger (hereinafter application);
4.2. the relevant authorities in the Group of local councils (Soviets) decision about commitment to prepare the project of the merger in accordance with the administrative and territorial reform of article 8 of the law and the merger of the draft order for one of the local authorities;
4.3. the merger project development expenditure (expenditure measures and activities) and the proposal for the project deadline. This period may not be longer than six months from the date of the granting of the mērķdotācij.
5. the national mērķdotācij shall be granted for the preparation of the draft of the responsible local authority, where the national mērķdotācij award received administrative and territorial reform Council (hereinafter Council) positive opinion and the Ministry received this rule in paragraph 4, the following documents.
6. The Ministry shall evaluate these rules referred to in paragraph 4 and at least ten working days before the meeting of the Council shall submit it to the Council. The Council shall evaluate the application's compliance with the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform.
7. If the Council is of the opinion that the application complies with the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2, the objectives of the reform of the Ministry within two weeks after receipt of the opinion of the Council prepares a draft order of the Minister of national mērķdotācij award in accordance with the General program 06.00.00 "merger of the municipality of Mērķdotācij (cooperation) project preparation and administrative area for research" funding plan.
8. If the Council is of the opinion that the application does not comply with the administrative and territorial reform law set forth in article 2 the objective of the reform, the Minister shall send the relevant authorities to justify the refusal to grant State mērķdotācij.
9. If the State budget intended for the preparation of the draft of the merger of financial funds are used, evaluate the documents submitted in accordance with the procedure laid down in these rules, but the Minister of national mērķdotācij the granting of signing the funding in the budget.
10. the Ministers signed the order for the granting of national mērķdotācij Ministry within five working days, send to the relevant authorities.
11. on the basis of the order of the Minister of State, Ministry of mērķdotācij two weeks of paid public mērķdotācij of the municipal budget.
12. the national recipient of the mērķdotācij every two months (till the 15th date of the) submit to the Ministry a report on project design and the use of national mērķdotācij (annex).
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 April 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 4 April 2006, regulations no 255, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia