Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/132343
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 242 in Riga, 28 March 2006 (pr. Nr. 21) 17, Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Administration Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General question 1. Environmental Defense Fund Administration (hereinafter Fund Administration) under the authority of the Minister of the environment has an existing direct regulatory authority.
II. fund administration functions, tasks and responsibilities of the Fund Administration shall take the 2 Latvian Environmental Protection Fund's statutory functions.
3. the administration of the Fund shall take the Latvian environmental protection fund the tasks defined in the act as well: 3.1. prepare the budget of the programme "Environmental Fund" revenue and expenditure for the current financial year for inclusion in the environmental Ministry's budget request;
3.2. place the Ministry of environment and the Fund Administration website on the internet for information regarding competitions organised and advertised the project application deadlines for submission for funding;
3.3. If necessary, call on the experts and specialists of the project submission for evaluation or referral from other State bodies on the draft compliance policy planning documents;
3.4. collects and assesses reports on the progress of implementation of projects and the utilization of the funds assigned;
3.5. submit application to the Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Advisory Council (hereinafter the Board);
3.6. targeted and effectively manage the administration of the Fund allocated for the State budget;
3.7. If needed, ensure the Fund funded project audit during project implementation in order to assess the quality of its implementation and the adequacy of funds to fund the administration of the concluded contract;
3.8. place the Fund's Administration website on the internet the Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Council (hereinafter Foundation) and the decisions of the Board;
3.9. shall inform the applicant of the project for the Council decision on the approval or rejection of the project;
3.10. in accordance with the decision of the Council of the Fund contract with individuals or local authority or an agreement with the national environmental protection authority for the financing of the project, providing project financing arrangements, as well as the administration of the Fund, a project of the applicant and the performer's rights, duties and responsibilities of the project during implementation and after completion of the project;
3.11. the Fund informed the Board, if the beneficiary of the Fund allocation not used in the work of the Fund provided for in Council decision or in accordance with a signed agreement or agreement with the Latvian environmental protection fund administration or funds not used within the time limit laid down, as well as fund the beneficiary does not give a report on the implementation of the project within the time limits laid down in the Treaty;
3.12. in accordance with the decision of the Council of the Fund make a request in writing to the recipient of the Fund not used or unused funds repaid to the budget of the programme "Environmental Fund" account.
4. Fund Administration according to competency: 4.1 cooperate with foreign and international organizations, take part in trans-national cooperation programmes and projects;
4.2. cooperate with the media and give them information about the Administration's actions.
III. management of the administration of the Fund. the Fund's administration 5 manages the Fund's Administration Director.
6. the Fund's Administration Director shall make public administration facilities Act of direct public administration functions and other legislation in certain functions.
IV. activities of the administration of the Fund, ensuring the rule of law and the review of the functioning of the administration of the Fund Administration 7 steps to ensure justice, Director of the administration of the Fund. The Director of the administration of the Fund has the right to cancel Fund Administration decisions and internal regulations.
8. the Director of the administration of the Fund shall decide on individuals the administration officials challenged the actual action if external laws and regulations unless otherwise specified.
9. the Fund's Administration Director decisions and actual action can challenge the Environment Ministry. The Ministry of the environment's decision can be appealed in court.
10. the administration of the Fund not less frequently than once a year, provide the Minister of the environment report on the fund administration functions and the use of budget resources, as well as laws and regulations be prepared within a public annual report. The Minister of the environment has the right at any time to request a review of the functioning of the administration of the Fund.
V. closing question 11. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 16 December 2003, Regulation No 715 "Latvian environmental protection fund administration regulations" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 180).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia