Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 12 March 2002, The Regulation No 106 "energy User And Fuel Supply Arrangements For Sale Advertised During The Energy Crisis"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 12.marta noteikumos Nr.106 "Enerģijas lietotāju apgādes kārtība un kurināmā pārdošanas kārtība izsludinātas enerģētiskās krīzes laikā"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133940
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 321 in Riga, 2006 April 25 (Mon. No 24 19) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 March 2002, the Regulation No 106 "energy user and fuel supply arrangements for sale advertised during the energy crisis," Issued in accordance with article 64 of the energy law, the first paragraph and article 73 to make the Cabinet of 12 March 2002, the Regulation No 106 "energy user and fuel supply arrangements for sale advertised in the energy crisis" (Latvian journal, 2002, no. 42.) the following amendments : 1. Replace the text of the provisions: 1.1., the words "energy undertaking" (the fold) with the words "energy trader" (fold);
1.2. the words "fuel undertaking" (the fold) with the words "fuel trader" (fold);
1.3. the words "gas and electricity distribution company" (where you at loc) with the words "gas and electricity distribution system operator" (fold);
1.4. the words "heating" (fold) with the words "heating Merchant" (fold).
2. Replace paragraph 1, the words "and company (the company)" with the words "and traders".
3. Express 4.2 subparagraph by the following: ' 4.2. second group: schools, educational institutions, ambulatory ārs the agricultural authorities, food and agricultural production facilities, public transport, food, transport industries, which process termination may cause accidents, damage to equipment or production of large scale destruction, economic operators, national material reserves responsible custodians, not included in the first group of State and local authorities, households (hereinafter referred to as the second group of power users); ".
4. Express 9, second and third sentence as follows: "These documents shall be submitted to the Ministry of the economy. The Ministry of economy is prepared for approval by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. Each year, before 1 September, licensed gas and electricity distribution system operators shall review and, if necessary, draw up and submit proposals on the economic Ministry of the details of the energy user in the list, and the electricity and gas supply limitation and the cessation of order."
6. Replace the words "in paragraph 28.5. Business Register" with the words "register records". Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Minister of Economics, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia