Procedures And Submit The Completed Declaration Form To The Declaration Of Cash To The State Border And The Verifiable Information On It
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā aizpildāma un iesniedzama deklarācijas veidlapa skaidras naudas deklarēšanai uz valsts robežas un pārbaudāmas tajā sniegtās ziņas
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133937
Updated 6/1/2006, Latvian journal 85 (3453) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 316 in 2006 (April 25. No 24 13) procedures and submit the completed declaration form to the Declaration of cash to the State border and verifiable at the information Issued in accordance with the law "on Declaration of cash to national borders" article 7(1) third subparagraph 1. Approves the Declaration Forms sample cash Declaration on national borders (hereinafter referred to as the Declaration) and determines the order in which you fill out and submit the Declaration and verifiable information on it.
2. Physical person according to the law "on Declaration of cash to national boundaries" is obliged to declare the cash, fill out a declaration (annex) (two copies, on NCR paper) and submit it to the competent authorities notified officials of the frontier.
3. Declaration form (for NCR paper) in Latvian, English and Russian languages are available free of charge by the competent authority of the country's border crossings.
4. the competent authority shall register the declaration assigns it the identification number, indicate your name, surname, date of registration, subscribe and confirm it with the stamp of the competent authority or stamp certifying acceptance of the Declaration. The competent authority shall keep a copy of the Declaration, which is the original signature of the declarant.
5. officials of the competent authority in accordance with the principle of the sample, or in accordance with the information in its possession that the declared quantity of cash in compliance with the actual quantity and on the other of the information provided in the Declaration.
6. The State revenue service orders for commercial declaration forms and cover the expenses of production.
7. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 April 2006, the Regulation No 316 Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia