Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 6 August 2002, Regulations No 352 "important National Security National Security Measures An Object Implementing Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 6.augusta noteikumos Nr.352 "Nacionālajai drošībai svarīgu valsts objektu drošības pasākumu īstenošanas noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/134960
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 359 in Riga, 2 May 2006 (pr. No 25, § 2) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 august 2002, regulations no 352 "important national security national security measures an object implementing rules" Issued under the national security law, article 10, first paragraph, point 3 to make the Cabinet august 6, 2002 regulations No. 352 "important national security national security measures an object implementing rules" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 116; 2003, 21, 63, 2005 118 no; 92. No.) the following amendments: 1. Express 4.1. subparagraph by the following: ' 4.1. on its own initiative (not less frequently than once a year) or at the request of the individual to submit to crisis management the Council proposal for the preparation of information on important national security state and each object that the object of protection (protection); ".
2. Express 4.5. subparagraph by the following: "4. the assessment and submit to accept crisis management Council national security an important state object protection (protection) plans, peace action in an emergency, conditions and exceptions in time of war;".
3. Replace the words in paragraph 5.3 "emergency" with the word "extreme".
4. Replace the word "5.4 emergency" with the word "extraordinary".
5. Supplement with 6.10. bottom point as follows: "6.10. Crisis management in the Secretariat of the Council."
6. Replace paragraph 8, the words "Department of Defense" with the words "Ministry of Interior".
7. Replace paragraph 9, the words "Ministry of Interior" with the words "Ministry of defence".
8. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 12, the words "Department of Defense" with the words "Ministry of Interior".
9. Replace paragraphs 17 and 20, the words "Ministry of Defense" with the words "Ministry of Interior".
10. Express 21 as follows: "21. Proposals for national security an important national collections of objects, and each object of that protection (protection) mode of crisis management the Council at least once a year to the Minister for mediation is submitted for the approval of the Cabinet."
11. Replace paragraph 25, the words "the Commission" with the words "crisis management the Council".
12. Express 28, 29, 30 and 31. paragraphs by the following: "28. Crisis management the Council to prepare and to the Minister of the interior until the 2007 April 1 to submit to the Cabinet for approval in the national security vital national objects.
29. The Commission until 1 July 2007 to confirm the importance of the national security state object security officers.
30. Officers: 30.1.-2007 October 1 to submit to the Commission information concerning national security, the protection of important national object mode, and once a year, to inform the Commission of the protection situation;
30.2. to 2007 December 1, to develop a national security matter in the national plan of action for the protection of objects of the State in the case of danger.
31. Crisis management the Council until February 1 to accept national security vital to national action plans on the protection of the objects of threats. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Defense Minister a. Slakter States
Search Translated Laws of Latvia