Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 395 in Riga in 2006 (May 16. No 27 55 §) rules on the centralized exam content and procedures Issued under the University Act, the third subparagraph of article 46 and the General Education Act, article 4, point 12 i. General questions 1. determines the centralised examination (hereinafter examination) content and modalities.
2. the conduct of the examination shall: 2.1 educational content and examination centre (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) and the municipal education Bureau jointly with educational institutions;
2.2. the Centre jointly with universities.
3. Educational institution that is situated in a city or a district of the Republic city administrative territory, exam on basic education organizes not less than 18 persons. Other education institutions organise primary education exam on no less than 8 persons. If the educational institution is less than 8 or 18 persons, carrying on basic education, exam municipal education administration is entitled to organize the exam on primary education in the relevant educational institution, the exam venue and the number of trainees in coordination with the Center. If the Center does not match the exam venue and the number of trainees, the municipal education authority organizes a joint exam.
4. Educational institution that is situated in a city or a district of the Republic city administrative territory, the exam for general secondary education is organised by no less than 22 trainees. Other education institutions exam for secondary education is organised by no less than 12 trainees. If the educational institution is less than 12 or 22 to the trainees, which organizes the exam for general secondary education, local education authority is entitled to organise the examination on general secondary education in the relevant educational institution, if the exam venue and the number of trainees is aligned with the Centre. If the Center does not match the exam venue and the number of trainees, the municipal education authority organizes a joint exam.
5. A joint exam is the municipal education management in a particular educational institution organized the exam in which trainees from two or more educational institutions.
6. Learner who acquire secondary education general secondary education or secondary vocational education, exam in the school year may be sorted once. If the learner does not pass the exam or the resulting rating student does not pass the exam, the learner can sort again next school year.
7. A Person who has obtained the certificate of general secondary education or a diploma of professional secondary education and who need to sort the exam to receive a general secondary education certificate, which is necessary as the tender selection criteria for admission to the higher grade education, exam sort in the University Center has entered into a collaboration agreement for the exam.
8. a list of the universities with which the Centre has entered into cooperation agreements for the Organization of the examination centre until the school year February 1, place the Center home page on the internet at www.isec.gov.lv (hereinafter the website).
9. educational examinations in accordance with educational institutions approved by the supervisor for the duration of the exam schedule (hereinafter referred to as the exam list), which is an indication of each of the exam venue and time.
10. the head of an educational institution of the post exam education educators and learners in a visible place, no later than the academic year may 1.
11. the Centre shall lay down the specific times for such activities for the duration of the examination (hereinafter examination operation in progress): 11.1. exam material envelope opening;
11.2. the invitation of trainees enter the exam room;
11.3. withdrawal of material the examination;
11.4. examination of the end of the communication;
11.5. exam answer sheet fill;
11.6. the completed exam material adjustment, insert the envelope and envelope aizlīmēšan.
12. information on the activities of the examination for the duration, no later than the academic year April 15 is sent to educational institutions and published in the Center's website.
13. Education Administration Manager and the head of an educational institution shall be entitled, in these regulations referred to empower the duties of other officers.
14. preparing for an exam and the exam materials to the University Center agreed with the University that provision referred to in paragraph 7 of the cooperation agreement.
II. Login to organize the exam 15. Learner until the school year 15 December shall be submitted in writing to the supervisor of education authority application, indicating the tests that you want to sort the learner.
16. Educational institution create a student list, which will sort the exams. The list specifies in the learner's name, surname, personal code, the class exams and education program code (hereinafter referred to as the exam Organizer), collects information about the required exam material and language. The exam Organizer list and information about the required exams and materials delivered to the local language of the education administration until the first semester of the school year.
17. The municipal education Board Exam Organizer lists and information about the required exam material and language to the curriculum in January 7, delivered to the Center.
18. The exam materials Center, you can get only the educational institutions which implement accredited education programmes, if the relevant academic year educational institution are trainees who want to organize exams.
19. If a learner wants to change a previously selected exams or sort additional exam, learner until the school year April 1 submit an appropriate application to the education authorities. Educational leader within two working days, inform the local authorities about change in education administration.
20. local educational administration information on changes to the exam Organizer lists within two working days, deliver to the Center.
21. A Person who has obtained the certificate of general secondary education or a diploma of professional secondary education and who need to sort the exam to receive a general secondary education certificate, which is necessary as the tender selection criteria for admission to the highest degree of education programs, up to the school year April 1 log on to University, with which the Centre has entered into a collaboration agreement for the exam.
III. Exam content creation procedures 22. Center under the national primary standard, national General secondary education standard and the relevant subjects in the examination of the development of the standard program. In: 22.1. exam objectives;
22.2. examination of the recipient;
22.3. the structure of the examination paper – part of the description, the intended execution time and part of the share valuation;
22.4. the types of tasks;
22.5. evaluation procedures;
22.6. AIDS, which are allowed to use during the exam.
23. The exam program Center until the second semester of the school year to the beginning place website.
24. Exam Materials Center established in accordance with the approved exam Centre programs. The exam can consist only of parts of articles or parts of articles and oral parts.
IV. Preparatory exams 25. local educational administration until the school year 1 may designate appropriate exam observers according to the administrative area educational institutions. Local educational administrations shall ensure that each exam room should have at least one test observer.
26. local educational administration until the school year on May 1, after the district (municipal) subject teacher guidance, on a proposal of the association according to the administrative area educational institutions designate oral part of the exam evaluators.
27. the head of an educational institution until the school year 1 may designate the article part of each exam managers (hereinafter referred to as the exam supervisor) and oral part of the interviewers educational institution.
28. the exam Manager supports the organisation of exams according to the requirements of this regulation and the activities during the exam. The head of the exam may not be the subject of a teacher.
29. the oral part of the examination the interviewer provide oral part of the examination process of the organization according to the requirements of this regulation and the activities during the exam. Exam oral part the interviewer has the subject teacher.
30. the oral part of the exam evaluators in education is the subject of an educator who evaluate learner achievement exam oral part (hereinafter referred to as the oral part of the exam evaluators). The oral part of the exam evaluators may not be the learner educator who organizes the exam.
31. the observer of the Examination (hereinafter referred to as the observer) is an educator from the educational institution other educational institutions, University Faculty or other professionals who supervise the compliance of the progress of the examination requirements of these provisions and activities for the duration of the examination.
32. the head of the exam, the exam oral part evaluator or observer may not be in the learner's form teacher, father, mother (guardian), brother, sister or spouse who organizes the exam.
33. the Centre Manager may designate responsible employees of the Centre, who can participate in the observation, examination, informing the authorities of driving up to the beginning of the exam. The centre responsible for the surveillance of all the examinations exam or any part of it at the time. The responsible employees of the Centre may not take part in the exam if they are observing it in the learner's father, mother (guardian), brother, sister or spouse who organizes the exam.
34. local educational administration until the school year 1 may organize a particular administrative territory part of the oral exam evaluators ' meetings in which they are introduced to the assessment criteria (hereinafter referred to as standardisation meetings).
35. the oral part of the exam evaluators will attend a meeting of standardization and evaluation criteria and receive audio with the assessment criteria of the samples.
36. local educational administration until the year's April 1 provides for the evaluation of the exam evaluators login. The required number of assessors in accordance with the relevant administrative area received exam applications down the Center to the school year on March 1.
37. the head of an educational institution shall ensure that the training of trainees in September and again no later than the 1st of the school year may be aware of the requirements of this regulation. The class is conducted in a journal entry, and the trainees with the signature certifies that are familiar with these terms.
38. the head of an educational institution until the first day of the course of the examination in writing notify the learner in the learner's assigned him the code number, after which the process of organization of the exam will be identified in the completed exam learner materials (hereinafter referred to as the learner).
39. the head of an educational institution until the school year 20 may draw up a list of the oral part of the examination the student code order part of the oral exam. The oral part of the examination list indicates the exam time and space, in which the learner will sort the oral part of the examination.
40. the head of an educational institution according to the specifics of each exam provides: a separate table or 24.9. step for each student to write the examination;
40.2. the CD player in each language exam, background tapes and magneto exam portions of oral records;
40.3. the clock which is placed in the space to the learner's exam in a visible place.
V. exam material delivery 41. Exam materials are packed: 25.5. a certain envelopes polymerised materials the number of trainees under the exam Organizer list (hereinafter referred to as the polymerised materials envelope);
41.2. packages addressed to specific educational institutions and consists of one or more of the envelopes with the label polymerised materials, the educational institution name and address, the name and location of the exam date, and the number of students apply for the exam material (hereinafter package);
41.3. sacks, addressed to each local education authority, with the label, which contains the municipal education authority name and address. Bags are packed municipal education administration for package and packing slip, which shows each educational authority for the package and envelope (hereinafter post).
42. An examination of the municipal educational administration and the student completed the exam delivery work center is provided by the natural or legal person with whom the Centre entered into an agreement on State tests, delivery of education governance and municipal Center (hereinafter supplier). Center Manager can determine that the duties of the supplier's authorized officer of the Centre, if the exam materials is not possible to pass the Education Administration Manager with the supplier.
43. Center transmit vendor shipments and shipment shall be drawn up indicating the type, the number and condition of the package.
44. the supplier shall be referred to the municipal education consignment management Manager. The municipal education administration manager in the shipment shall mark, certifying that the packing of the consignment is intact, and the signature on the receipt. If the service is found in the damage of the municipal educational administration manager shall draw up a deed showing the extent and nature of damage to it. The municipal education administration manager about the damage immediately notify the Center, and it gives directions for future action with the exam materials.
45. local educational administration manager immediately after receipt of the consignment, at least two heads of educational institutions in the presence of atversūtījum and checked the envelope and polymerised materials the number of parcels in a consignment of conformity attached to the number indicated on the packing slip and a question mark. If there are packages or polymerised materials, envelopes municipal education administration manager about it, as well as the laws shall be drawn up without delay, and it gives directions for future action with the exam materials.
46. local educational administration manager to transfer a package of educational leaders ensure integrity of storage and packaging do not.
47. local educational administration Manager package managers of the educational institution shall transfer the above premises. Each educational authority shall sign the consignment note for the insert in the package and their packaging without integrity.
48. If the exam materials it is not possible to put the Education Administration Manager, the Manager of the Centre may provide that an authorized officer of the Centre or the supplier of the bundled package material are placed against the exam directly on the heads of educational institutions. If the package is damaged or the package in the shipment of parcels and polymerised materials specified number of envelopes does not match requested by an authorized officer of the Centre or supplier and the head of an educational institution shall be drawn up for it and reported to the Center, and it gives directions for future action with the exam materials.
49. the head of an educational institution after receiving a package from the municipal education administration manager, authorized officials of the Centre or supplier to open envelopes polymerised materials in accordance with the relevant exam duration of action provide the storage and packaging of parcels without integrity.
Vi. Preparation for the exam in the envelope with 50 polymerised materials article part of the examination material educational Manager 30 minutes before the start of the exam opens the driver's exam, an observer and two student representatives. If education exam Organizer trainees during more than 75, educational Manager 45 minutes before the start of the open exam exam exam materials article part of the driver, an observer and two student representatives.
51. the head of an educational institution shall check the identity of the observer, demanding identity documents.
52. the envelope with the date of the oral part materials educational Manager open no earlier than 30 minutes before the exam and the oral part of the examination hearing the interviewers part evaluator presence.
53. Educational Manager verifies the appropriateness of materials for the exam on the material in the envelope specified polymerised materials and draw up legislation on the received article part of the examination material distribution (annex 1).
54. the educational Manager enables part of the oral examination and the oral examination the interviewers part educational assessor to become familiar with the daily oral exam material part no earlier than 30 minutes before the start of the oral part of the examination.
55. where examination material is damaged or does not meet the proposed learners, educational head of the reproduced materials necessary in the examination including the examination in the presence of the driver and observer. In this case, the Act concerning the exam received article part material distribution (annex 1) (copy) in the delivery Center.
56. where the head of an educational institution has received the parcel with the exam materials, which were not requested, he shall immediately inform the Center, and it gives directions for future action with the exam materials.
57. the educational leader of all unallocated exam material sheets stamped with the stamp of the educational institution, each exam material copy the first page write "void" and sign.
58. the head of an educational institution provides open storage envelopes of polymerised materials educational institution one month after the school exam performance.
59. the head of an educational institution provides the exam material storage of original educational institution until the beginning of the school year.
60. the head of the exam before the exam took place beginning in the presence of observers in the empty space in the test exam CD player, audio quality and audio recording of the corresponding adjusted playback volume.
61. the head of the exam no sooner than 15 minutes before the exam begins the article part let trainees during the exam, the student identity verification documents and inform each student about their assigned code.
VII. Examination of General questions
62. If a learner late in the beginning of the exam, he has the right to engage in the exam. The lead time on the exam in such a case is not being extended.
63. the driver is not eligible for Exam exam exam to trainees during the clarify the content.
64. the trainees can use only the AIDS indicated in a particular exam program.
65. If the learner use the exam program that AIDS, not interfering with the work of other students or working independently, the head of the exam requires a written explanation of the learner. After the explanation of the delivery of the exam Manager expelled student from exam room. Student work is not valued. The exam can sort the learner again next school year.
66. For the expulsion from the learner's exam room exam Manager, observer, and Manager of the educational institution shall be drawn up and shall immediately deliver to the Center.
67. If the observer is the exam progresses irregularities, he shall submit the municipal educational administration report. Report exam supervisor shall have power to make their views known in writing of the alleged infringements. The municipal educational administration after receipt of the report was immediately delivered to the Center. For the infringements referred to the University, which organized the exam, the exam supervisor shall report to the Centre.
68. If the observer is violating the requirements of this regulation, the head of an educational institution of the alleged infringements shall submit a report to the municipal education authorities. The municipal educational administration received a report on the alleged infringements immediately deliver to the Center. For the infringements referred to the University, which organized the exam, the exam supervisor shall report to the Centre.
VIII. Article part of the examination process 69. Exam room contains trainees who organizes the exam, the exam Manager, observer, this provision in paragraph 33 the officials, as well as can be in the head of an educational institution.
70. in carrying out the examination of the article part, trainees exam room sits at the table or solos by one student code sequence. Table or bench are placed away from each other.
71. If a learner does not participate in any of the parts of the exam written educational leader, the head of the examination and the observer shall draw up legislation on student participation in any of the articles or of the oral exam parts (annex 2). The non-participation of the learner in a test pattern parts added to the completed student list (original) and it, along with the filled in the exam works deliver to the Center.
72. a learner who is subject or course has mastered the language of public education, which are implemented in minority education programs, are entitled to choose the exam (except foreign language menus in Exo) language – Latvian or Russian.
73. Article part of the examination work learner filled with pen. Pencil (also colour) the learner may use only the drawings.
74. the learner who has finished the exam, after which part of the article under examination for the duration of the action is for the intermission or the end of the exam, the exam's work passes the exam and leave the exam room. In case of emergency (health condition or physiological reasons) the Manager may allow the examination of the article part of the examination is in progress at the same time out of the room for one student. In this case the learner in your article work-leave exam to trainees, who in writing with a pen mark the out of fact and time. Student performance for exam period is extended.
75. The exam supervisor exam pattern part works student code sequence will insert the envelopes and envelope sealed under examination during the operation.
76. If the Municipal Board of education educational institution organized a joint exam, then in one room completed the student examination work exam Manager placed in one envelope, they write their education nosa Kuma, the student works inserted in the envelope, and the envelope sealed.
77. The exam Manager provides the exam envelopes filled with the work of until their surrender immunity educational supervisor for signing and sealing. Exam observer subscribes to stamped envelope containing the examination paper.
IX. oral part of the examination process. in each exam 78 hearing room in one part of the exam and the oral part of the exam one interviewer, oral part of the evaluator.
79. the oral Exam parts interviewer invites learners to enter the exam room according to the education authorities, drawn up by the supervisor exam oral parts list.
80. the oral part of the examination progress record on cassette tape. Recorder switches on with the first entry in the learner's exam room. After the first learner answers exam oral part the interviewer checks the validity of the first record of the interview, and then turn off the tape recorder only when changing tapes or exam times for the duration of the operation proposed in the interval.
81. the oral part of the examination the interviewer your activity organized under the action for the duration of the exam and the exam material conditions existing tasks.
82. the oral Exam parts interviewer invites learners to choose one of the oral part of the examination ticket (a ticket).
83. Examination of the oral part of the interviewer repeatedly used tickets if the learner choose one ticket.
84. the oral part of the examination the interviewer turns on the tape recorder, called learner code and ticket number.
85. the oral part of the examination the evaluator listens to the answer, the learner assess it in accordance with the scale and type of assessment results table without discussing it with the exam oral part of the interviewer.
86. the oral part of the exam evaluators ensure exam oral parts material storage and privacy pause.
87. at the day of the exam by the end of the oral part of the exam the oral part of the interviewer on the tapes write exam name and code for the learner answer order tapes sanumur and creates a list of the number of tapes and student codes (hereinafter register of replies).
88. the oral part of the examination the interviewer placed the tapes and answer records, puts it in the envelope of the oral part of the exam evaluators that it inserts the results table, and envelope sealed.
89. If the learner does not participate in the hearing in the hearing part of the interviewer draws up legislation on student participation in exam or oral part (annex 2), place it in the envelope along with the cassette tape, response and results table.
Exam delivery work x 90. the head of the Examination in the presence of the observer or the oral part of the examination of the oral exam portion interviewers in the presence of the assessor puts the envelope with the student exam materials for educational institutions.
91. the head of an educational institution shall draw up a list of the trainees who have participated in at least one article in the examination and attach them to the exam materials.
92. Educational institution not later than the working day following the end of the examination process collects the student list, indicating that the supporting learners reasons do not come to the exam on time and who need to sort. List of municipalities in educational administration.
93. The municipal education Board, not later than the working day following the receipt of educational institutions collect student lists, which, for any valid reason not to come to the exam on time and who need to sort. The list shall be in the Center.
94. the head of an educational institution with educational institutions stamp stamped envelopes, sizing sites which inserted the exam completed student work, Subscribe to them and ensure envelopes into the Centre not later than on the working day following the end of the examination process.
95. the head of an educational institution provides learners the completed exam content disclosure to third parties until the exam materials are delivered to the Center.
96. the educational supervisor at the exam venue has the right to reproduce examination materials not used to use a copy of the Guide.
XI. Examination of the rating review and registration procedure 97. The Centre shall establish procedures for the Commission received reports of irregularities in the examination progresses and decide on the ratings given to the task, part of the exam and the entire exam.
98. the procedure of the Commission shall include one of the Ministry of education and science, one of the State Inspectorate of education representative, at least three representatives of the Centre and at least three other developments in the provision of examinations the bodies involved.
99. the procedures the Commission does not evaluate learner completed examination paper, part or individual tasks where: 99.1. exam work, its part or separate tasks-read human dignity insulting statements;
99.2. examination paper, its part or individual tasks are completed with pencil (except drawings);
99.3. darba, this exam part or separate tasks have been found unjustified differences between drawing and calculation or text;
several student exam 99.4., their parts or tasks are performed in uniform (finding that the work is performed independently).
100. the Commission of the procedure for determining exam objectives or exam part taken the exam for learners, does not reduce overall rating: 100.1. the wrong exam prepared material;
100.2. the content of cross-cultural examination took place before the exam.
101. The exam is not obtained in the rating, if the learner is not filled with any task or exam standings is zero percent.
102. in the assessment of the learner's exam is typed in the certificate issued by the Centre.
103. the results of the exam and certificate issued shall be recorded electronically and the information stored in the Center.
104. Certificates of education administration of the municipality shall be issued to the driver in the Center five weeks after the end of the school year. On the issue of certificates shall be drawn up indicating the lading, certificate recipients, received the certificate number and the date of receipt.
105. The municipal educational administration supervisor no later than on the working day following the receipt of the certificate shall be issued by the education authorities.
106. the head of an educational institution not later than the working day following the receipt of the certificate issued to the student.
107. The certificates shall be issued by the authorised representative of the University Center, five weeks after the end of the school year. The University's authorized representative not later than on the working day following the receipt of the certificate issued to the student.
108. the completed examination Trainees jobs Center stores until next year at the (then destroyed).
109. to Learners (learners – class 9 with representatives of written legal permission) have the right to submit the application to the supervisor of the Centre with a request for review of assessment received in the exam. The application shall be accompanied by the original of the certificate must be issued.
110. the Centre's Manager confirms the appeal of the Commission, which shall consist of not fewer than three representatives of the Centre and no less than two in question exam evaluators. The appeal of the Commission is not included in the exam evaluators, whose rating is disputed.
111. the Commission shall examine the applications received, the review ratings assigned exam and decides to leave the force or change the previously assigned ratings.
XII. concluding issues 112. the 2005/2006 school year exam materials (except exams in foreign languages) are prepared in Latvian and Russian languages according to the selected learners of a language examination.
113. the activities referred to in these provisions, the preparation of men and is not made ex to this provision to the date of entry into force of the relevant officials carried out immediately.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 20 May 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 16 May 2006, the Regulation No. 395, Minister of education and science Rivž B, annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers of 16 May 2006, the Regulation No. 395, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.