Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/135819
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 381 Riga, May 9, 2006 (pr. No 26 45) provisions on the conditions for the provision of support to small and medium companies and partners for participation in international exhibitions and trade missions Issued in accordance with the management of the structural funds of the European Union article 9 of the law on the fifth, the fourth paragraph of article 11 and article 16, first paragraph, paragraph 13 1. General questions 1. The rules used in the following terms: 1. Industry Association – society, which combines no less than four one business operator;
1.2. the partners – two or more small or average commercial companies that cooperate and share the responsibility for project implementation. A partner may also have one or more industry associations;
1.3. International exhibition-fair of any exhibition or held outside of Latvia, as well as an exhibition or trade fair, held in Latvia, where participating members from other countries;
1.4. trade mission-visit the country with the specific objective of the programme prepared for each participant.
2. determine the order in which the small and average businesses and partners can receive support for participation in international exhibitions and trade missions, as well as participation in conferences that take place in the international exhibition or trade mission.
3. the provisions governing the grant scheme (support) "participation in international exhibitions and trade missions".
4. Support programmes financed from the European regional development fund and the State budget. The total funds available for the aid programme is LVL 1100000, including State budget funds or 330000 lat 30% of the total programme funding support.
5. Grant Scheme (support) the operator is the country's investment and development agency of Latvia (hereinafter referred to as the Agency).
6. the first level intermediate is the Ministry of economy.
7. supports the management of the programme in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union.
2. The grant of the aid general provisions 8. Not be eligible for support in a small or medium company or industry association, if at the time of the project: 8.1 it by a decision of the Court of Justice recognized as insolvent, is in the process of restoration, its economic activity or has been terminated in accordance with the commercial register or the register of associations and foundations of the information available, it is in the process of liquidation;
8.2. it has not paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full within the time limits established for taxes and other State and local government payments mandatory regulatory laws;
8.3. it provided false information to the Agency in connection with the implementation of projects co-financed by the structural funds;
8.4. to it is applied in the criminal law to influence forced features.
9. Support in the project application can be submitted to: 9.1 or the average small company;
9.2. the partner.
10. the amount of the aid shall be 50% of the total eligible cost of the project one. The difference between the total eligible cost of one project and the amount of the aid shall cover, attracting support from other public resources.
11. the support programme "participation in exhibitions and trade exchange between missions" is implemented in accordance with the minimum conditions of the aid. The amount of aid is determined in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 10 and 31, conditions and minimum support conditions contained in commercial support Control Act, as well as chapter X of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 June 2003 of the Regulation No 314 "minimum support accounting and allocation arrangements and minimum support accounting sample forms".
12. In one project submission may include support for the participation of several international exhibitions or trade missions. Can not receive support for participation in the exhibition or trade mission, which preceded the conclusion of the contract with the Agency.
13. The draft support programme, the applicant can submit more than one project at the same time, submissions not exceeding the maximum amount of aid per project.
14. Once the support costs to support may not be made if a company supports the program wants to receive the support of more than one project.
2.1. criteria for small and medium companies support 15. Support small and medium companies provide, subject to the State aid conditions.
16. Can I get support for any small and medium companies, which is a legal person and meet the following criteria: 16.1. it complies with the Commission of 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises, and of the Commission of 25 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 , established criteria;
16.2. it is registered in the commercial register;
16.3. the share capital is more than 75% of private capital;
10.2. it is available in a stable and sufficient sources of funding to ensure continuity of the company throughout the project implementation period.
2.2. criteria for partners support 17. A partner may be a small or medium company or industry association, which meets all the requirements set out in these rules the project applicant.
18. the product supplier or service provider is not a partner.
19. A partner may be an industry association that is registered in the register of associations and foundations. A partner cannot be an industry association whose statutes is restricted in a small or medium company becoming the industry association.
20. The aid is to be distributed among the partners, which are small and medium-sized companies, taking into account the extent to which they have participated in the financing of the project.
21. prior to the application of the project in the agency partners have to agree on who will be responsible for project implementation (managing partner) and accordingly will be the project applicant and the beneficiary.
22. during the implementation of the entire project until the contract with the agency within the time limit indicated by the beneficiary (managing partner) is legally and financially responsible for all the obligations that it's undertaken, to implement the project.
23. The partnership agreement shall be the subject of the allocation of financial responsibility between the beneficiary (leading partner) and each of the partners.
24. disputes between the partners address the legislation.
25. the project applicant (managing partner): 15.6. planned activities the project, costs, prepare and submit a final report on all activities undertaken within the framework of the project the eligible costs;
25.2. is responsible for the implementation of projects under the contract concluded with the Agency;
25.3. ensure the implementation of the project required funding, alone or in cooperation with partners.
3. the conditions for providing support support programme 26. Support programme designed to support all types of projects, except those that implement the agricultural and fisheries sectors.
27. This provision within the meaning of the agricultural and fisheries sectors cover the following general classification of economic activities (NACE Rev. 1.1., approved by the Commission on 19 December 2001, Regulation (EC) No 29/2002 amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 3037/90 on the economic activities of SAIM the statistical classification of economic activities in the European Community): 27.1. (A) section "agriculture, construction and forestry med nie", except for the section entitled "forestry 02, preparation of timber and related services";
27.2. (B) section "fishing";
27.3. The Treaty establishing the European Community listed in annex 1 of the products, (D) section "manufacturing".
28. If the company involved in the project also works in some of the provisions of paragraph 27 of these sectors, it provides a clear separation of financial flows between the various company areas of business law for the control of aid within the meaning of article 50. There should be no revenue of the project to the agricultural and fisheries sectors.
29. the procurement for the project shall be made before the application of the draft laws and agency procurement.
30. the procurement procedure does not apply to this rule 31.1, 31.2 and the bottom point 31.4.1. above cost, if these costs by international exhibition or trade mission organizers.
31. Support programme for only the costs directly identified as supported and directly related to the implementation of the project. Support programme for the granting of aid for the following costs: 31.1. the membership fee for participation in the international exhibition, the trade mission, the Conference;
31.2. the bench areas and bench strukcij cost: Kona 31.2.1. rentals of exhibit space;
31.2.2. stand design fabrication;
31.2.3. the rent for the stand strukcij Kona (built-up area exposure with standard equipment, including the necessary technical equipment);
31.3. marketing efforts before exhibitions, trade missions, conferences, as well as their time: information materials and 31.3.1. catalogue preparation, publishing, printing and reproduction costs;
31.3.2. publication media;
19.5. the replay costs: 31.4.1. rentals of presentation and Conference room;
31.4.2. permits and licences;
31.4.3. translation costs in international exhibitions and trade missions in the venue (pay the interpreter up to 15 Lats per hour);
31.5. employee travel (travel) costs in accordance with the laws and norms: the daily allowance; 31.5.1.
31.5.2. expenditure on hotels (accommodation), including breakfast in hotel expenses;
19.6. the road (transport): 31.6.1. baggage, including exposure to the costs of transporting exhibitions, trade missions or the Conference venue and back up to the permanent jobs, as well as the fee for the transfer, if the project planned a number of exhibitions, trade missions or conferences;
31.6.2. economy class public transport costs to the exhibitions, trade missions or the Conference venue and back up to the permanent jobs, as well as the fee for the transfer, if the project planned a number of exhibitions, trade missions or conferences;
31.6.3. local transportation costs to get to international exhibitions, trade missions or the Conference venue (public transport, taxi, rental vehicle);
fuel 31.6.4. costs if you use a personal or professional road transport or vehicle is leased for exhibitions, trade missions or the Conference venue;
19.7. the project management costs (the estimated salary and employer State social security payments).
32. This rule 31.1, 31.2 and 31.4.1. bottom costs referred to in points and related activities (contracts, making payments) support applies to the date of entry into force of the provisions.
4. non-eligible costs 33. Support may be granted to cover the costs of: 33.1. costs not determined as eligible;
33.2. the value added tax;
33.3. costs incurred before this provision in paragraph 46, the conclusion of the contract, except for the provision in paragraph 32;
33.4. the costs for which are not submitted to financial resources, the use made of the supporting documents;
33.5. costs related to the company's export volumes of goods distribution to the establishment and operation of the network, as well as with the company's current expenditure on export operations.
5. the submission of the project and the decision making procedure for the adoption of the draft 34. Agency shall issue the newspaper "journal". The announcement of the adoption of the project indicates the support program funding available and the date from which to adopt.
35. the adoption of the draft Agency launched no earlier than one month after the date of publication of the advertisement.
36. the adoption of the draft ends 31 March 2008. Subject to the funding available in the support programme, a project of adoption may be terminated earlier. Project termination of adoption agency shall issue the newspaper "journal". Announcement of the termination of the adoption of the project indicates the last date on which the project will be accepted.
37. To apply for aid, the applicant shall submit to the Agency the draft: 37.1. the project submission (annex 1). Project submission prepared into Latvian language;
23.1. these terms in annex 2 additional deliverables dock file (6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11) and procurement procedures supporting documents. Documents that have certain specific requirements as to form or content, shall be submitted in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
38. the project application and submit additional documents, as well as procurement procedures supporting documents shall be submitted in triplicate (original and two copies). Each project with a copy of the application along with a copy of the document be binding a hardback, cauraukl and sanumur of the page. The same shall also be submitted to each of the procurement procedure, a copy of the supporting documents (bound in some hardback, caurauklot, with numbered pages). Support the original of the letter of consent submitted separately, but not in the project application.
39. the project applicant is entitled not to submit to the Agency, this provision 2.5 and 6 of the annex to documents listed. If the applicant does not submit such documents, the Agency obtained the administrative process itself.
40. a project is approved if it meets all the rules referred to in annex 3 administrative, quality and specific evaluation criteria.
41. If the application does not comply with the relevant project application administered by the assessment criteria, the Agency shall make a request in writing (one time) to support the applicant within the time limit set by the Agency provides additional information to clarify the application of the project.
42. If the specified project submission does not meet the assessment criteria or administrative support, the applicant submitted a project specified in the application within the time limit set by the Agency, the Agency shall adopt a decision in accordance with the management of the structural funds of the European Union law article 18, paragraph 1, second subparagraph.
43. the decision on the granting of State aid agency adopted within one month of receipt of the application for the project. If the decision will take longer, the Agency, by adopting a decision, have the right to extend the deadline by up to a month, national Che on it by notice to the applicant.
44. The decision on the administrative and project submission rejection may challenge the management of structural funds of the European Union article 19 of the law on the procedure laid down in the fourth paragraph.
6. project implementation and support conditions 45. applicant Project final report submitted to the Agency no later than June 1, 2008.
46. the project implementation period shall be determined in agreement with the Agency.
47. Amendments to the agreement can be concluded in the laws and contracts with the Agency. The amendments are acceptable, if not change the aim of the project. The parties agree on the amendments in writing.
48. the project the applicant receives support funding: 29.9. assisted project activities have been initiated and the project eligible costs have been incurred with the agreement of the Agency specified during project implementation, with the exception of those provisions referred to in paragraph 32;
48.2. has been implemented according to the project concluded a contract with the Agency;
48.3. the information and publicity measures are implemented in accordance with the laws and regulations on information and publicity measures to be taken concerning assistance from the structural funds;
30.1. in implementing the project, has a separate accounting of revenue and expenditure, to comply with regulatory requirements and international accounting standards, or the existing system introduced in separate accounts, which provide separate tracking and reporting on project implementation, to be able to accurately identify all funding sources for the project and the expenses associated with the project;
30.1. the project applicant has prepared a final report and submit it to the agency within the time limit provided for in the Treaty.
49. when submitting the final report (annex 4), the following requirements shall be met: 30.5. all reports shall be accompanied by copies of documents and reports in accordance with the provisions of annex 5;
30.6. the final presentation of the report comply with the requirements of the laws regarding the payment and transaction documents and the design.
50. the Agency shall examine the draft final statement of the applicant, make pre-payment review and take a decision. If a decision on payment, the Agency transferred the project to the applicant the amount of the aid granted.
51. The Agency, in considering the final report, have the right to request additional information from the applicant's project.
52. the Agency reduced the amount of the aid in such cases: 52.1. the actual use of the funds is less than that provided for in the project application;
52.2. not implemented in any of the activities provided for in the Treaty, which does not affect project objectives;
52.3. not submitted funds utilization of supporting documents;
52.4. has exceeded the maximum amount of aid per project.
53. The aid reflects the beneficiary in the financial statements in accordance with the laws and regulations on business reporting.
7. project monitoring 54. All documents and information related to the implementation of the project, the applicant shall keep the project until the date stipulated in the contract with the Agency, and shall, on request, be produced to the Agency.
55. The Agency, the European Commission, the managing authority, payment authority, as well as the first and second level intermediate are eligible to take the examination (including the physical control of the project implementation in place) before the aid was granted, during project implementation, and by the date set in the agreement with the Agency. These institutions have the right to request additional information from the recipient.
8. concluding issues 56. With the date when the application is launched, the adoption of the project in accordance with the requirements of this regulation, the Agency will stop accepting submissions of projects according to the Cabinet-September 21, 2004 No. 796 of the provisions of the "rules on the provision of business support and project application and aid modalities" 3.3. subdivision "aid for consultancy and company participation in international exhibitions and trade missions".
57. These provisions do not apply to project applications submitted to the project application for the termination of adoption in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 56 and for which no decision is taken on the draft approval or rejection of the application. The project evaluation shall be applied to the Cabinet September 21, 2004 No. 796 of the provisions of the "rules on the provision of business support and project application and aid modalities" conditions, including 3.3. subdivision of "aid for consultancy and company participation in international exhibitions and trade missions", as well as paragraph 3 of annex 1 and 2.5, 3.5 and 5.5.
Prime Minister a. Halloween
Economic Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 26 May 2006.
Annex 1-11 ZIP 641 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia