Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136122
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 375 Riga, May 9, 2006 (pr. No 26 19) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 October 2003, the Regulation No 574 "licensed recreational fishing — fishing — order" issued under the Fisheries Act, article 10, second subparagraph, and article 13, paragraph 4 of the second paragraph to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 October 2003, the Regulation No 574 "licensed recreational fishing — fishing — order" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 147) the following amendments: 1. Express 3 and paragraph 4 by the following: "3. The licensed fishing individual bodies are introduced to ensure biodiversity protection and rational use of the valuable fish stocks in the waters in which the fish is laid down for the generation of catch or gear. Licensed fishing provides additional features for the propagation of the fish stocks and the protection of, as well as licensed fishing and related tourism and recreation development.
4. The licensed fishing organised by the municipality, which is located in the administrative territory of the body concerned and the Ministry of agriculture in the national fisheries authority (hereinafter fisheries authority) has transferred the management of fish stocks in those waters, or local authorized legal entity, or its authorised body of water the lessee or owner (hereinafter referred to as the organizer of the licensed fishing), has entered into an agreement with a body of water the fish master of resources. "
2. Express 8.5, 8.6, 8.7 and 8.8. subparagraph by the following: "8.5. to the quarter of the year following the month of the tenth date to submit a report on the fisheries administration of the fishing license number and types of licenses for fishing licence fee reduction, the resulting funds and their use (annex);
8.6. to replenish fish stocks in the body of water, where this is provided for in accordance with scientific recommendations, operational rules, the body of water bodies a rental contract or a licensed angling rules;
5.4. determine the responsible person who by national environment service representative or local authorised status participating in environmental and resources protection and monitoring activities;
5.5. list the anglers catches and provide relevant information to the National Agency for Latvian fish resource agency "(hereinafter referred to as Latvian fish resource agency);".
3. Supplement with 8.10 and 8.11. subparagraph such.: "8.10. to register the anglers who flouted the rules of the licensed fishing down the role of accounting procedures and refuse them any further licences for the current and the next year;
8.11. each December 31, submit to the Ministry of the environment and the fisheries administration, and if the water body is located in specially protected nature reserve, which was created by the administration of the territory's administration, State environmental authorities approved the report of the body of water resource management and fish topping (if any is provided) as well as information about the Organization of the licensed fishing requires the creation and maintenance of the infrastructure. "
4. Make the following paragraph 9.1.4.: "9.1.4. grounds for the implementation of the licensed fishing pursuant to this provision, paragraph 6, indicating the feasibility of developers;".
5. Express section 9.3 the following wording: "9.3. environmental and natural resource protection requirements and local regulations. Charter in included in the licensed fishing rules also take account of the requirements set out in the fisheries specially protected natural areas and the use of individual protection rules, if the site has detailed; ".
6. To express the following paragraph 9.11: "9.11. action plan for the conservation of fish resources, and protection of, the context of scientific recommendations and water operating conditions;".
7. Express section 9.13. by the following: "Charter action 9.13. end date according to paragraph 16 of these regulations.".
8. Make paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Statute of the licensed fishing water (also private bodies licensed fishing Charter) licensed angling in the order indicated by the Organizer aligns with: 10.1 national fisheries administration;
10.2. the fish resources of the Agency;
10.3. National Environment services marine and inland waters administration;
10.4. the specially protected natural areas of the Administration, if the water body is located in specially protected nature reserve, which has formed an administration;
10.5. The Ministry of environment;
10.6. the municipalities, except where the organizer has licensed fishing municipality. "
9. Supplement with 10.1 points as follows: "10.1 institutions referred to in paragraph 10 of these rules, licensed fishing Charter of 15 days. If no reply is received within the time limit, it is believed that the body of licensed fishing Charter agreed. If the organizer has licensed fishing authorities authorized legal person or body of water, the tenant or the owner, then the Statute, harmonization, it displays the local authority issued a copy. "
10. Express 12 and 13 the following paragraph: "concerned bodies 12 fish resource who is responsible for the water body of licensed fishing Charter implementation according to these rules, but organisers of the licensed fishing is responsible for the licensed fishing Charter in included the fulfilment of requirements and harmonised rules for sending this provision 10. institutions referred to in points.
13. After receipt of the agreed Charter municipality confirms this with binding provisions. "
11. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. To propose amendments to the water body of licensed fishing Charter can be licensed angling Organizer or any of the provisions of paragraph 10 of the said institutions. In this case, take the Charter amendment, and the Government then issued binding rules on the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the binding rules, ensuring these rules accordingly in paragraph 14, the publication of the information. "
12. To express 17 as follows: "17. The local authorities concerned the binding of the licensed fishing rules before the deadline may stop at the earliest by next year or the licensed fishing season in the following cases: 17.1. If after environmental protection authorities or on the basis of the opinion of the scientific recommendations need fish resources and fisheries authority and the Ministry of the environment the mutually agreed decision, by which the particular water body of licensed fishing Charter, further action is impossible;
17.2. If the organizer of the licensed fishing will ensure these provisions or to specific water bodies licensed fishing Charter that compliance with the requirements. In this case, the organizer of the licensed fishing released anglers purchased but not used, the value of licences, as well as bear the municipal costs associated with termination of the licensed fishing;
17.3. If the organizer of the licensed fishing in a contract concluded on the Organization of the licensed fishing is for reasons for which body of water is discontinuing the licensed fishing, and licensed angling on the organizer shall inform the authorities in advance, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 10 of the institution. "
13. Delete paragraph 21.
14. Express 26 the following: "26. all fishing licenses, fishing licenses, also for a reduced fee, and free licenses, the number of licensed fishing Organizer, having regard to their nature and fishing license fees."
15. Express the 27 and 28 of the following paragraph: "27. These rules according to the competence of the national environmental services control marine and inland waters Administration inspectors, specially protected natural areas, national environmental inspectors service authorized and empowered the municipal entities, as well as participating in the control of the national police, municipal police, National Guard, and an organizer of the licensed fishing water owners and tenants.
28. These provisions of the organizer of the licensed fishing and enforcement responsibilities under the competence monitor fisheries management, the national environmental guard marine and inland waters administration, specially protected natural areas of the Administration, the State revenue service and the local government. " Prime Minister a. farming Minister kalvītis, Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia