Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/136514
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 439 in 2006 (30 May. No 30-35) the State land service regulation Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16. the first paragraph of article i. General question 1. State land service (hereinafter service) is the Minister of Justice under the supervision of an existing direct regulatory authority.
II. the functions, tasks and competences 2. Has the following functions: 2.1. participate in land reform;
2.2. ensuring real estate national cadastre;
2.3. ensure public address registry;
2.4. to ensure the safety of the information system.
3. in order to ensure the fulfilment of the functions of the service are the following: 3.1 real property as a property of an object, land units, shipbuilding, space group, a part of the Earth and their characteristic data (including land use types and their changes) registration real estate the State cadastre information system, as well as the national real estate cadastre information system maintenance and development;
3.2. the real property cadastre valuation;
3.3. real estate valuation, related to land reform, privatization, alienation and lease;
3.4. premises and the premises of the group determine the cadastre;
3.5. land border disputes (to land units for the first recording in the land);
3.6. rural land redemption process and register rural land redemption maintenance;
3.7. Exchange land registry maintenance and land conversion processes, if the right to land in Exchange for granting State;
3.8. land cadastral work determine monitoring;
3.9. real estate market data base maintenance;
3.10. public address registry information system text and graphic data maintenance;
3.11. administrative area boundary descriptions and graphical data preparation and updating;
3.12. the safety of information systems development and maintenance;
3.13. a cadastral information determine the accumulation and cadastral trying requires data service;
3.14. the archive maintenance;
3.15. the information (including the Earth) preparation and issuance of the service of uzturētaj information systems and of the laws and regulations of the archive in the order;
3.16. the rural real estate in preparation for the first-time (forming) to record in the land;
3.17. in planning for the development of the necessary conditions and draw up an opinion on the planning developed;
3.18. the land use right of control;
3.19. other the statutory tasks.
4. to ensure that the provisions referred to in paragraph 3 of the tasks service is entitled: 4.1 external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge service tasks required information and documents;
4.2. to create the Council, the Commission and the Working Group, composed of other national regulatory authorities, as well as non-governmental and professional organizations professionals (in agreement with the management of the institutions);
4.3. provide public services real estate documents for their registration real estate the State Cadastre and land registry information system, the structure and the group determine the cadastre as well as external regulations — order — legal and natural persons with the real property cadastre of State information and other service information;
4.4. to order the research work needed for the service's functions and duties;
4.5. to cooperate with the international organizations;
4.6. manage service functions and duties needed holding and (or) owned and received State property;
4.7 external regulatory provision in the cases to issue administrative acts.
III. structure and competence of officials 5. Service is the central apparatus and territorial departments, regional chapters.
6. the Director-General of the service led. After the nomination of the Director-General's approval of the Cabinet of Ministers is appointed and released from Office by the Minister of Justice.
7. Regional Department shall be headed by a head of the regional chapter.
8. the regional head of the Division: 8.1 appointed and released from the post of regional officials, as well as recruiting and released from regional Department of labour;
8.2. is responsible for the execution of the tasks of the regional chapter, and the results of the work, operations, the rule of law, financial, personnel and other resources;
8.3. is entitled to submit proposals to the Director-General of the service desk function.
9. the regional head of unit can be alternates. Deputy Head of the regional Department of the Director-General after consulting the appointed head of the regional chapter.
IV. Service activities are the provision of Justice 10. Service activities are provided by the Director-General of Justice. The General Director is responsible for the Authority's internal control and management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
11. The Director-General has the right to annul the decision taken by the officials of the service, or the internal regulations issued.
12. the regional officials issued the administrative act and the actual action may be challenged, submitting the application to the Director General, if external laws and regulations unless otherwise specified. The decision of the Director may appeal to the Court.
13. The Director-General issued the administrative act and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of Justice. The Justice Ministry's decision can be appealed in court.
V. Financing of the operation of the service staff financed from 14 State budget allocations from general revenue, revenue for the service fees and provided foreign financial assistance in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year.
VI. review of the activities of the service 15. Service not less frequently than once a year, provide the Minister of justice review of the service's functions and the use of budget resources, as well as laws and regulations be prepared within a public annual report.
16. The Minister of Justice has the right at any time to request a review of the operation of the service.
VII. final question 17. Be declared unenforceable for Cabinet 1 February 2005 rules no. 92 "State land Service Charter" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 38, 135).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Grīnvald Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 3 June 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia