Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 26 October 2004, The Regulation No 889 "consumer Protection Regulations Of The Centre"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 26.oktobra noteikumos Nr.889 "Patērētāju tiesību aizsardzības centra nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/137106
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 457, Riga, June 6, 2006 (pr. No 31 12) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 26 October 2004, the Regulation No 889 "consumer protection regulations" Issued by the Center in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16(1) first subparagraph make the Cabinet of 26 October 2004, the Regulation No 889 "consumer protection regulations of the Centre" (Latvian journal, 2004, 2005, 171 No; 63 no) the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with 4.7.1 and 4.7.2 subparagraph by the following : "to advise consumers about 4.7.1 consumer protection issues;
4.7.2 inform manufacturers, vendors and service providers on their responsibilities for the enforcement of the laws governing consumer protection; ".
2. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph in the bottom 4.15.2: "4.15.2 corresponding to the requirements set by the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004, Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection laws, to perform the single Liaison Office intended tasks;".
3. Express 7.1. subparagraph by the following: "7.1. without a special permit, fees and other restrictions to attend any buildings, facilities, areas and other places where the production, use, storage and preparation of sales or services, and to discharge these provisions and other legislation in certain assignments of consumer rights and interests protection;".
4. Supplement with bottom point 7.1.1 as follows: "7.1.1 unhindered to take all necessary steps to control;".
5. Add to subparagraph before the words 7.5 "dial test" with the words "legislation in order to determine possible breaches of consumer law, to carry out mystery shopping and kontrolpasūtījum".
6. Add to the introductory part of point 7.7., after the word "the" with the words "or decision".
7. Supplement with the bottom paragraph 7.7.4. the following wording: "7.7.4. you have reason to believe that the goods are fake;".
8. Supplement with 7.8.1 and 7.8.2 7.8.3, subparagraph by the following: "to require producers 7.8.1, vendors and service providers to ensure the object, the object's officers or other representative present during controls, as well as, if necessary, to call witnesses and carry out controls without the presence of a representative of the object, if the manufacturer, seller or service provider does not comply with that requirement;
7.8.2 require manufacturers, sellers and service providers comply with the legislation requirements and prevent non-compliance with the requirements;
7.8.3 remove goods and things that are the subject of the administrative violations; ".
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 10 June 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia