Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 February 2004, Regulation No 87 Of The "order In Which Measurable Activities Impact On The Environment"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 17.februāra noteikumos Nr.87 "Kārtība, kādā novērtējama paredzētās darbības ietekme uz vidi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/137103
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 454 Riga, June 6, 2006 (pr. No 31 8) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004, Regulation No 87 of the "order in which measurable activities impact on the environment" Issued in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment" and article 12 9, third paragraph of article 14, article 15, of the first and the third, the second subparagraph of article 16, article 17 of the sixth, the second subparagraph of article 19 and article 20 to do the first part of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004 No. 87 "the terms of the order in which to assess the effect on the environment "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 27) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words" in the text of the provisions of the environmental impact assessment State Bureau "(fold) with the words" environmental monitoring national Office "(fold).
2. Make the paragraph 2 of the introductory part the first and second sentence by the following: ' development agents (hereinafter agent) log of the activities envisaged by the application in the Office or the national environmental authorities in the regional environmental Board (hereinafter the Board). If the activity is provided for construction, the application shall be submitted by the proposing planning and architectural task from the administrative area of the būvvald. "
3. Supplement with 2.5.1 and 2.5.2 of the subparagraph as follows: "information on distance 2.5.1 (kilometres) from the action for the possible locations to European interest in protected areas (Natura 2000);
2.5.2 information concerning its activities and the activities of other existing common and mutual impacts on specially protected natural areas, especially protected species, especially protected habitats and mikroliegum; ".
4. Supplement with 8.1 and 8.2 points as follows: "the initial assessment of 8.1, the Board shall take into account in the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency's records or the information contained in the databases, as well as other available information on the particular European importance specially protected natural areas (Natura 2000), which could affect implementation of the action envisaged.
8.2 making a preliminary assessment of the proposed action, the implementation of which would significantly affect a particular European importance of nature conservation sites (Natura 2000), the Government consults with the specially protected natural areas of the Administration about the possible essential action for the effects on the European significance of protected areas (Natura 2000). "
5. Add to subparagraph 10.4.1 rules with the following wording: "10.4.1 all possible solutions with regard to the location and type of technology used and the significant impact on the European meaning of protected natural areas (Natura 2000) and these impact assessments;".
6. Replace paragraph 13 in number and the words "to article 7" with a number and the words "article 8".
7. Replace the introductory paragraph of point 16.4., the words "its impact" with the words "to assess its impact on the environment".
8. Supplement 26.5. subparagraph after the word "the" with the words "nature and appreciate."
9. To complement the introductory part of paragraph 16.5., after the word "the" with the words "nature and appreciate."
10. To supplement the rules by 26.1 points by the following: "where the intended operation may 26.1 significantly affect protected areas of European interest (Natura 2000), evaluate the impact of the activity in question and the jobs report will include an evaluation report on the impact of the activity on these sites in accordance with the evaluation criteria set out in the regulations on the order of, any appreciable impact on European interest specially protected natural areas (Natura 2000)."
11. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) the European Council of 2 April 1979 by Directive 79/409/EEC on the conservation of wild birds;
2) of the Council of Europe on 27 June 1985, the Directive 85/337/EEC on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment;
3) Council of Europe 21 May 1992 Directive 92/43/EEC on the conservation of natural habitats and of wild fauna and flora;
4) of the Council of Europe 3 March 1997 Directive 97/11/EC amending Directive 85/337/EEC on public and private projects on the environment;
5) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 May 2003 of Directive 2003/35/EC providing for public participation in the drawing up of certain plans and programmes relating to the environment and with regard to public participation and access to Justice Council directives 85/337/EEC and 96/61/EC. ' Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia