Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/137399
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 450 Riga, 30 May 2006 (pr. No 30 76) amendments to Cabinet of Ministers 3 January 2006 no. 21 "provisions of the rules on State aid to agriculture in 2006 and its modalities" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and sixth to make Cabinet 3 January 2006 no. 21 "provisions of the rules on State aid to agriculture in 2006 and its modalities" (Latvian journal, 2006, 14, 52 no) the following amendments 1. Replace paragraph 2.4, the number "1832000" with "2028599".
2. Replace paragraph 2.16., the number "with the number" 903401 "1100000".
3. Express 3. point 3 of the annex by the following: "3. Subsidies are granted to the following measures: no PO box
Measure the amount (LCY) 3.1.
Support crop gene pool and a random seed quality 430000 3.2.
Support of permanent plantations for the production of integrated (including funding for applications submitted in 2005) 710000 3.3.
Support for an integrated system of vegetable cultivation in open field (including funding for applications submitted in 2005) 187343 3.4.
Support productive plantations of permanent deployments 400000 3.5.
Support for the integrated technologies of cultivation greenhouse in the area (on the application submitted in 2005) 3.6 292657.
Sosnovsk-latvāņ-support forum for the spread of Heracleum sosnowsky Manden 200000 target "4. Deletion of annex 3 of 45.2. section.
5. Deletion of annex 3 and bottom point 47.2 47.3..
6. To complement annex 3 with Chapter VI and VII as follows: "VI. Support the integrated technologies of cultivation greenhouse areas 64. Subsidy aims to foster an environment of intensive cultivation of dzējoš sa technology introduction the greenhouse area in order to increase the value added of production and improve product quality.
65. may receive farm subsidies that crop plantings arranged according to the integrated cultivation technology requirements and that in 2005, the rural support service regional agricultural administration submitted an application for aid for the production of integrated plant greenhouses.
66. the rural support service to perform settlements with the aid of the applicants on the basis of the application submitted in 2005 on the integrated production of plants in greenhouses. Support for grant applicants, subject to the European Commission on 6 October 2004, Regulation (EC) No 1860/2004 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article de minimis aid in the agriculture and fisheries sector. The maximum amount per grant support the applicant together with the aid of outside approved aid programs over three years must not exceed 2108 lats. Before taking a decision on the granting of aid for the rural support service requires the applicant to support the information on the aid in advance, which was not provided to the European Commission approved aid programmes. Field support service settlements with applicants take a month from the date of entry into force of the provisions.
67. If this annex 66 paid in subsidies did not achieve support in 2005 the applicant calculated the subsidy amount, the applicant about the difference gets support in agricultural production requires the investment purchase.
68. to support agricultural production necessary for the purchase of investments, applicants to the 2006 October 1 Field support regional agricultural administration submitted: 68.1. submission (table 7);
68.2. income statement or annual report (support may receive the holding where the last closed accounting period finished with profit or its financial results to meet the criteria "the last closed accounting period profit + depreciation of asset x 50%? 0 ");
68.3. food and veterinary service of a statement of the undertaking's compliance with the animal welfare and hygiene requirements and regional environmental management certificate of compliance with mandatory environmental standards;
68.4. agricultural education a copy of identity document;
68.5. payment and transactions, copies of the supporting documents.
table 7 the application for investment support for the integrated implementation of greenhouse cultivation technology in area 69. If the applicant field support service already submitted once in this annex, and 68.2 68.3 68.4..., the document referred to in the annex, to claiming this investment aid, the applicant is not required to submit they.
70. the investment aid is granted according to the European Commission in 2003, of 23 December, Regulation (EC) No 1/2004 of the EC Treaty and article 88 of the 87. with regard to state aid to small and medium-sized enterprises active in the production, processing and marketing of agricultural products.
71. the applicant investment aid is amounting to 71.1. eligible expenditure: — in 2005 the greenhouse area applied for, multiplied by the coefficient 1.25 71.1.1. for plants: cultivation in greenhouses in the change in the substrate;
71.1.2. for plant growing greenhouse 0.625 soil;
71.2. the aid intensity is 40% of eligible costs;
71.3. eligible expenditure is applied from the date of entry into force of the provisions.
VII. Support for the latvāņ of the Sosnovsk of the spread of Heracleum sosnowsky Manden 72. target Subsidies to reduce the latvāņ of the Sosnovsk of the Manden sosnowsky Heracleum (hereinafter Hogweed) as the spread of invasive plants, to cause economic damage to agriculture and preserve the characteristic landscape of the Latvian countryside.
73. Latvāņ control of 200000 for lats (t.sk. VAT) funding, of which: no PO box
Measure the subsidy amount ($) 73.1.
database creation for the opening 53 711 73.2.
measures to limit the spread of latvāņ 146 289 74. This annex referred to 73.1. subsidies are granted database creation started on lands that are infested with latvān, and on the base of national plant protection integrating information systems. Subsidies for the purchase of licensed software, data systems, global positioning system (GPS) receiver, server and hardware, as well as two specialist pay and living expenses.
75. this Annex 74. the implementation of the measures laid down in the rural support service contract by the national plant protection service, the contract provides for a subsidy of 100% prepayment. The agreement adds the Ministry of Agriculture approved the expenditure measures.
76. the national plant protection service until 15 January 2007 to submit Field support services and referral of adoption in the Act of creating a database of initiation, in accordance with this annex, paragraph 74, as well as transaction and payment summaries of documents on the use of subsidies.
77. To this annex referred to in point of 73.2. subsidies can qualify for agricultural land owner or legal possessor.
78. the aid granted to applicants, subject to the European Commission on 6 October 2004, Regulation (EC) No 1860/2004 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article de minimis aid in the agriculture and fisheries sector. The maximum amount per grant support the applicant together with the aid of outside approved aid programs over three years must not exceed 2108 lats. Before taking a decision on the granting of aid for the rural support service requires the support to the applicant information about it previously received aid which has not been approved by the European Commission in the framework of the support program.
79. the maximum cost for the calculation of the subsidy in the open area overgrown latvān treatment is 150 dollars per hectare. Support receives the infested area with latvān not less than 5 hectares and the average density of the area, the plant is at least three plant or plant group per 100 m2. Restricting conducted agricultural lands or adjacent areas, which the surrounding area is cordoned off with natural obstacles (such as road, water, forest), which hinder the further spread of the latvāņ.
80. in order to receive the subsidy, the applicant within two weeks after the entry into force of the rural support service shall be submitted to: measure plan, 80.1. drawn up in accordance with this annex, table 8;
80.2. land boundary plan for the latvān are infested and controlled;
49.9. land use rights to property or rental copies of supporting documents.
table 8 distribution of Latvāņ limiting the development of the plan and description of the methods of the latvāņ limitation 1. Field work to assess the nature of the site, taking into account the land land use, population, terrain, lines, water treatment, soil type, degree of contamination with latvāņ (some plants dispersed area, sparse, dense Grove Grove), the size of the area, and scenic aspects of the scheme.
2. the work plan of the Kamerāl record the land cadastre number or numbers that will be carried out in the latvāņ containment measures, without specifying whether the property consists of several ground units.
1. the table in the "background" describes the existing situation to justify changing it.
If the land consists of several ground units, table 2 "land units, which provides for the control of latvāņ" in the first box and the low numbers of units of the planned activities. If the developer of the plan required or will be used for a variety of control methods, the land can be divided into nogabalo, which marks the boundary of a plan attached to the plan and the column "Nogabal" record number.
3. the table "Latvāņ density per 100 m2 and the method" and "table 4 planned Passover KUMU description" logical sequence all the measures to be taken and their deadlines, as well as describe the techniques used (chemical, mechanical, biological, combined).
3. the plan documents to be added to the land boundary plan (use of land Act land boundary plan a copy of the labels with latvāņ in busy areas). Diagram Notes objects that differs from the cartographic materials and reduce the surface area indicated (for example, the considerable strain, the pile of stones, enter the path of the site, the ruins of the building sites).
4. Latvāņ control method for a brief description of the principal measures to control the spread of latvāņ mission is to prevent the further spreading of seed, and promote their destruction. Latvāņ to limit the following groups of measures: 4.1 chemical techniques for limiting the spread of Latvāņ, using different doses and herbicide concentration by changing the frequency of the spraying, using different combinations or using applications. Weed and also limit the spread of chemical latvāņ is based on the use of herbicides. Herbicides can be ecologically dangerous to both the environment and the living beings, including man, so their use is permitted in the areas where there is no water basin of heracleum (under the law on protection zones) or bee apiaries. Only allowed to use plant protection products that are registered in the Republic of Latvia included the list of plant protection products in accordance with the scope of regulatory plant protection regulations.
From Latvia registered herbicides for experimental latvāņ positive results in disqualification gave the General effects of glyphosate-containing herbicides (such as Glifogan to 480 k, Glifomak a š.. ð the ð Glifos k., k., Klinik in 360, Raundap k. in this eco ð k., Raundap k., this Gold classic in Raundap ð. k., Raundap ñ., Max k. k., the Rangers in this Rodeo ð k., Typhoon 360 k, Uragān a š... Uragān of k. and this Sistem 4 ð. k.). The general effect of herbicides Glyphosate the active substance is, latvāņ growth limited only by repeated use. Glyphosate-containing plant protection products are starting to use latvāņ in the early stage of development (2? 6 page stage in April or may) and spray again, when from the seeds sprouted new seedlings (July). The above doses of plant protection products depend on each specific herbicides. The dose is specified in Latvian register of plant protection products, as well as the instructions for use of the herbicide.
Areas to be treated with the technique of herbicides sprayed by tractor sprinkler, but difficult to access areas, with the back of a spray. To ensure maximum use of the plant protection product, to respect each individual herbicide on the specified minimum working fluid concentration – 1% or 2%. Treating major beds, take into consideration that work with sprinkler makes old ziedneš stem that goes after the spray bars or impede the move. Working with the back spray, use the individual means of protection (clothing, rubber boots, protective gloves and goggles), to help protect yourself from the spray liquid and latvāņ the šūnsul of getting into the open parts of the body. If heracleum are small numbers (some plants), you must use the applicator, which is a part of a impregnated with herbicide containing glyphosate concentrate (1 part herbicide and 3 parts water? 5) and should be moistened a rosette or latvāņ also grown the plant leaf surface. In this case, to work very carefully to avoid contact with plants and herbicides.
Not permitted glyphosate-containing herbicides mixing with other herbicides. One year smidzinājum with herbicides latvāņ plantation does not destroy! These areas must restore the arable crops.
4.2. mechanical techniques for limiting the spread of Latvāņ with different treatments of soil (ploughing, milling, husking and harrowing with disks, the shambling gait of nažveid) at different depths and times, mulčēj and appļauj. Agriculture is used in a variety of soil treatment with kompaktor, as well as other devices.
Latvāņ limitation of mechanical engineering is optimal soil treatment system, timely and repeated this plant nopļaušan by tractor-drawn equipment or by hand-operated machinery, banding with black (opaque) films or other mulch, which does not allow for latvāņ to grow and develop, as well as a bunch of cut flowers, to prevent the development and spread of seed.
4.2.1. the limitation of not Latvāņ large areas effective but labour intensive and expensive technique is to limit latvāņ the Central rosette Pierce with a shovel or a specially made tool around 10 cm below the soil surface, thus destroying the ziemotspējīgo of plant shoots. This work latvāņ flower formation in time enough to do it once a season, but every precaution must be taken to not I get a burn with šūnsul. Using this technique in the spring, the work must carry at least 2? 3 times a season as possible resurgence, but latvāņ work is easier and safer. This technique can be used separately for disposal, growing plants or small groves, as well as the target site that you cannot use the technique? in the ditch, the waters in the vicinity of copse and holdings practising organic farming. The method does not ensure the complete destruction of the latvāņ, but their growth and development is extremely limited and seed production is minimal. Such work must be carried out regularly at least two or three years.
The small area that you cannot use the no technique, no herbicides, latvāņ, mulčēj, can destroy the soil with black plastic film or other opaque material. It is appropriate to use the if heracleum plant one by one or many plants together in the woods or other workpiece, not hard to nopļaujam locations, as it is not to be done again as, for example, soil treatment and latvāņ of mowing.
Less effective technique is the regular latvāņ appļaušan with a scythe, trimmer, krūmgriez, etc., these tools are more productive, however, more attention should be paid to the protection of the work. Harvest as low to damaged root neck.
Latvāņ appļaušan of the early stages of development is not effective. As the two-year studies, the more efficient is the one-time home of latvāņ appļaušan bloom than regular appļaušan can, ranging from 4 to 6 leaf stage?. Mowing with a hand Scythe makes old stems.
Appļaušan must be carried out regularly at 6? 8 years to prevent seed formation and izsēšano.
4.2.2. the soil in open space areas, which uses high-powered machinery, latvāņ limited, made more efficient and cheaper, if you regularly process the soil (preferably with Flip 3D) and prevents the latvāņ of accumulating nutrients and produce seed.
Soil processing tasks are latvāņ seed germination improvement and destruction of the sprouts, sprouted and a strong mietsakn of latvāņ cutoff or we sliced them up, deep into the soil and high quality, as well as from the mietsakn the regular destruction of shoots sprouted. Production conditions, both tasks usually done at the same time.
1. technique. Latvāņ the new shoots destroyed time? as soon as the seeds sprouted from mass plants. For this purpose use heavy hoes unit with moderate and sharp edges that completely turns shuffling and grind up new shoots. Slid link do not flatter the mikroreljef must not be long to be able to completely copy the terrain surface and not to remain cut off and crushed weeds, capable of continuing growth and development. If in one go it has failed, repeat the rotation by changing the direction of the work. This technique is repeated regularly after new germ latvāņ massive sadīgšan. This easy-to-use good crumbling soil without tough turf, looking for soil irdināt disks at least 5 cm deep.
2. technique. If the soil is poor or crumbling have strong turf, using any type of tiller, knife or disks and trimming drill units with the slid.
3. the technique. Whereas the older latvāņ is grown very much deep fat mietsakņ a walk with detailed horizontal sānsakn, due to the strong mietsakņ Plough is often poor quality and results in very poor, if not grind before tillage mietsakn at least 10 cm in depth and did not align the husked soil. This is achieved by first using the method and 2 3 4 weeks afterwards (heracleum mass produced when new shoots) low quality apart (best to screw the plough spoil dump with priekšlobītāj or stūrgriež). Plough used unit with the techniques referred to in 1, to plough slid nicely smoothed over. After the new latvāņ shoots a massive appearance depending on the circumstances, you can use method 1 or 2.
Conditions appropriate techniques used from early spring to late autumn, from seed to the rough of heracleum couldn't strengthen the root system and Hibernate, but older plants strong roots 1? 2 years completely used to accumulate in plant nutrients and root satrūdēt. If after tillage methods 1 and 2 are ineffective, instead use the plough a 10? 12 cm deep peeling with a plough.
4.2.3. Latvāņ regular appļaušan latvāņ the open areas are regularly at the beginning of flowering appļauj 1? 2 times a year (depending on their growth rate) using a tractor-drawn mowers with rotating working mechanisms. With appļaušan prevents development of seed latvāņ. In some places, where the seed of the latvāņ inflorescence is already developed, they cut off and destroyed.
Latvāņ regular appļaušan, roadside ditch, to the pool, forest and other places where the terrain is not flat enough and not possible soil treatment or seamlessly mowing, used tractor mower uzkarināmo? grinders, which haulage of the working mechanism of the angle above the horizontal plane, or drop-down below.
In areas where the tractor-drawn mowing technique is not possible or is not useful (such as plants, angling, particularly forest), use appļaušan hands motorkrūmgriež or conventional grass and tree shoot Scythe. Mandatory use of protective clothing, work gloves, muffs and glasses.
In the first year from seed during the vegetation grows 100 cm long 130 heracleum?, in the second year they are growing and developing very fast in the second half of June and in early July have already become rude, and it solidifies hard to mow. In August they ripened seeds and reaches 4 m length, with about 10 cm thick hardened stalk at the base.
4.3. the biological techniques of Latvāņ motor and chemical containment techniques may be supplemented with organic techniques.
Latvāņ distribution limited by green manure plants or combined media area where plant heracleum.
One of the ieteicamākaj methods is the following: after mechanical and chemical methods of complex use of green manure seeded in the first few years of the crops and ploughed into the soil, then at least 1? 2 years grown in pļaujamo in June green or silage crops. Their food quality felt will not affect the separate Green fodder, which put the growth of heracleum will be terminated. After green manure and green crops could be grown rye or oats. If some places heracleum are left, you reap flowering, without letting drop a new seed or at random times to reap rye (oats) feed, using the green or skābsien.
Raising rušināmaug likely volumes of intense or ripping the ecē and with it the power to destroy the new latvāņ seedlings immediately following germination. If that is not enough, you must complete a new latvāņ shoots izkaplēšan, Pierce, etc., not allowing new plants to strengthen the root system, it complements the biological method with the motor.
4.4. The complex techniques (combination of the above techniques for mutual) complexes used in chemical, mechanical and biological latvāņ from spreading techniques give the greatest, fastest, as well as environmentally and economically acceptable effect. This effect is determined by the specific conditions agreed in the best soil and herbicide use techniques suitable for crops with contaminated soils latvāņ. For example, latvāņ to reap, following their growth out of autumn, but the shelling in the spring, the plants at 10? 15 cm length, it is sprayed with glyphosate plant protection products. The first few years, until the seed sprouting latvāņ (its sprouting at least 4? 6 years after seed scattering), slime in contaminated media, pasture grazing or mowed several times and used as feed.
Success in limiting the spread of latvāņ benefit only if all the work is carried out in a timely, complex and systematic.
Latvāņ agricultural land spread limit, making a reversal of the soil (and lob) and sow a fast growing crops (such as rutk, rape oil, one of the airen), which cuts the optimum stage of development and the use of silage production, including roll technology.
5. the security measures of latvāņ scares, mowing or spraying latvāņ groves, it is imperative to use the individual protection (rubber or other material is not completely liquid-proof clothing, rubber boots, rubber protective gloves and a full face mask with safety glasses).
The greater the probability that, mowing, latvāņ the šūnsul can get to the body, because the more complete must be the individual labour protection system.
With the latvāņ juice draining tools (trimmer, Scythe, the blade), the tractor, mower and its wheels, even aizsargkombinezon can cause hand and other parts of the body burns, if they are not promptly wash with water.
Latvāņ from spreading jobs often take a warm, so when selecting individual protective equipment must take into account the following recommendations: 1) rubber boots to be so large that they can freely pull the wool socks, which protect against foot perspiration. Rubber boots must be used even if only the latvāņ groves-view;
2) gloves must be so chosen to be free. " We recommend that you put them before pour a little talcum powder. Gloves must be used in the work with the mower, trimmer, and as well as the latvāņ of the root with Pierce a shovel or hoe;
3) aizsargkombinezon must have closed sleeves and so large that it can be pulled freely over the clothing, as well as over the rubber boots. Overalls after rinsing with water must be fast drying;
4) safety glasses must have ventilation holes, they must not be aizsvīs;
5) emergency escape mask must be easy to distinguish and advance to try it.
By latvāņ from spreading in the completion of the gloves, overalls and used equipment should be rinsed with water in order to prevent accidental latvāņ juice in contact with the exposed parts of the body.
For security purposes, latvāņ stands work carried out in groups (not less than two workers). Workers above the detail of a working protection measures and action in a particular situation.
81. measures to combat the plan After expiry of the time limit for submission of the Field support service to 20 working days compiled applications. If the amount of aid applied for exceeds the section devoted to financing supported projects intended to combat higher with latvān in the infested area. Submitted and supported measures to combat rural support service of the copy submitted by the national plant protection service within five working days after the application.
82. on the basis of the information submitted, the national plant protection service conduct random checking (not less than 5% of the total number of applications submitted), draw up the legislation and submit it to the rural support service in until 1 November 2006.
83. If the national plant protection service has established that the measures have not been taken or measures specified information does not match the actual, field support services, based on the national plant protection service examination provided by the Act, the applicant shall not be paid support.
84. the rural support service to make billing with the tenderer after the plan of implementation of the measures to be taken in the report (table 9) submission field support service (until 1 November 2006).
table 9 85. If this Annex provided for in paragraph 73.2 is not used within the prescribed period, the unused funds in addition to being awarded the national plant protection service database creation started. "
7. Replace annex 4, paragraph 2, introductory paragraph, the number "1832000" with "2028599".
8. Replace paragraph 2.4 of annex 4, the number "with the number" 731599 "535000."
9. Replace annex 4, paragraph 68, the number "with the number" 731599 "535000."
10. Replace paragraph 71 of annex 4, the number and the word "1 March" with a number and the word "3 January".
11. To supplement annex 4, point 76., after the word "the" with the words "acquisition and infrastructure".
12. Replace paragraph 3 of annex 10, the words "productive livestock" with the words "livestock".
13. the supplement to annex 10 paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10. Field support service, calculated in paragraph 3 of this annex, the amount of subsidy determined on the basis of the following animal units: no PO box
Livestock species animal unit 10.1.
Šinšill the 0.0006 10.2.
Rabbit 0.004 10.3.
Nutria 0.007 10.4.
Mink 0.002 10.5.
The laying hens 0.0015 10.6.
Quail 0.0003 10.7.
Strauss 0.1 10.8.
Red Deer 0.2 10.9.
Dambried by 0.1 10.10.
Mouflon 0.15 10.11.
Bees (family) 0.15 10.12.
Turkey 0.04 10.13.
Goose 0.04 10.14.
Duck 0.03 10.15.
Pheasant 0.0015 (de) agea.
Fox 0.0058 animal species, which are not included in the table, the animal unit for calculating the amount of the insurance shall be determined in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2001 No. 531 of the provisions of the "regulations on the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates" annex 4, section 2 "animal units (DV) agricultural life tidbits". "
14. To supplement annex 12 paragraph 2 of the introductory paragraph, after the word "late" with the words "(including value added tax)".
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by June 15, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia