Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138157
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 487, Riga, 20 June 2006 (pr. No 33 36) provisions on civil subsonic jet aircraft operating restrictions at airports in accordance with the Issued law "Of aviation" 1. the provisions of article 24.1 shall determine the civil subsonic jet aircraft (aircraft) operating restrictions at airports according to the environmental protection requirements.
2. the rules apply to aircraft operators property or lease existing aircraft that use the airspace of the Republic of Latvia and the certified take-off mass of 34000 kg or more and certified interior fittings for the aeroplane type for more than 19 passenger seats.
3. Matters relating to the scope of these provisions, the competent authority is the national agency of Civil Aviation Agency "(hereinafter referred to as the Civil Aviation Agency).
4. Aircraft fitted with engines that divkontūrīb of the degree of the factor is less than two, the airspace of the Republic of Latvia may be used if they are assigned noise certificate according to the 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation (hereinafter referred to as the Convention), annex 16 volume 1, Chapter 3, part II.
5. Civil Aviation Agency may authorise the use of air space of the Republic of Latvia of an aircraft that does not have a noise certificate according to annex 1 to the Convention 16. volume 3, part II of chapter: 5.1 it replaces plane, which is not planned for the destroyed (burned aviation accident, destroyed on the ground), and aircraft operator can not be replaced by an equivalent aircraft available on the market. The relief agency of Civil Aviation applied to the date on which the aircraft is registered in the Republic of Latvia's Civil Aviation registry, but for not more than one year;
5.2. aircraft have historic value;
5.3. aircraft performing emergency flight;
5.4. the plane take a commercial flight in connection with its rebuilding, repair or maintenance;
5.5. the air carrier proves that they place before 1 April 1994 has ordered aircraft which comply with Annex 1 to the Convention 16. volume Chapter 3 part II.
6. The provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the limitation does not apply to: 6.1. This provision of aircraft referred to in annex where: 6.1.1. airplane, granted noise certificate according to annex 1 to the Convention 16. volume Chapter 2 part II, from 1986 to 1990 is used the air space of the Republic of Latvia in the 12-month period;
6.1.2. the plane was registered in the year that the country specified in the annex to the aircraft registry and the registration of the person using it directly or in accordance with the lease agreement;
6.2 aircraft registered in a Member State of the European Union Civil aircraft register, and this Member State has granted the relief following the operation of the aircraft;
6.3. the aircraft is the aircraft type in question requires the conversion of his equipment, so they can retrofit pursuant to annex 1 of the Convention 16. volume Chapter 3 part II and which carrier to 1994 April 1 required equipment are solicited and obtained the fastest delivery time of the equipment.
7. Civil Aviation Agency, which does not have a noise certificate according to annex 1 to the Convention 16. volume Chapter 3, part II, of the Republic of Latvia's Civil Aviation registry excludes the proportion of European Community air operators total fleet reduction by 10% a year.
8. the European Community air operators of aircraft overall this provision, within the meaning of paragraph 7, all aircraft, air operators what is the property or service in accordance with the lease agreement of not less than one year.
9. The provisions of paragraph 6 shall not apply to this exemption rules referred to in annex aeroplanes leased to another country (country not specified in the annex to these rules of the country of registration of the aircraft) to private business.
10. Civil Aviation Agency informs the European Commission and all the European Union Member States laid down in these rules the exemptions granted and the reasons for them.
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) Council 4 December 1989 directive 89/629/EEC on the limitation of noise emission from civil subsonic jet aeroplanes;
2) Council of 2 March 1992 Directive 92/14/EEC on the limitation of the operation of aircraft covered by the Convention on international civil aviation Annex 16, Second Edition (1988) volume 1, Chapter 2, part II;
3) Council of 30 March 1998 Directive 98/20/EC amending Directive 92/14/EEC on the limitation of the operation of aircraft covered by the Convention on international civil aviation Annex 16, Second Edition (1988) volume 1, Chapter 2, part II;
4) Commission 21 April 1999 Directive 1999/28/EC amending the annex to Council Directive 92/14/EEC on the limitation of the operation of aircraft covered by the Convention on international civil aviation Annex 16, Second Edition (1988) volume 1, Chapter 2, part II.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic instead of Ministers — Minister of Interior. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 23 June 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 June 2006 regulations no 487 planes, not covered by the rules referred to in paragraph 4 of this annex, limit exceptions to specific aircraft implemented pursuant to United Nations policies and decisions (e.g. sanctions, embargo).
No PO box
Serial number type of carrier Registration i. Algeria 1.
21053 B727-2D6-Algér 2 7T or Air.
21210 B727-2D6-Air Algér 3 S. 7T.
21284 B727-2D6-Algér-7T VEPA Air 4.
20884 2D6 7T-VEGAS Air B737-Algér 5.
21063 B737-2D6-Algér-7T VEJ Air 6.
21064 7T-VEK Air B737-2D6 Algér 7.
21065 B737-7T-2D6 ANG Air Algér 8.
21211-7T-VEN Air B737 2D6 Algér-9.
B737-2D6 7T-20650 LED Air Algér 10.
21285 B737-2D6-Algér-7T VEQ Air 11.
21212-7T-2D6 VE the B737 the Air Algér 12.
21286 2D6 7T-VER Air B737-Algér II. 13 the Dominikan.
19767 B707-399C HI-442C the Dominican de Aviación III. Egypt 14.
19916 B707-328C SU-PBB Air Memphis 15.
21194 B737-266-AYK Egypt Air SU IV. Congo 16.
20200 B707-329C 9Q-CBW Scib is airlift v. Iraq 17.
20889 B707-370C YI-age Iraqi Airways 18.
B737-270C YI-AGH 20892 Iraqi Airways 19.
20893 B737-270C YI-AG for Iraqi Airways VI. Yemen 20.
21296 B737-2N8 70-eye Yemen Airways VII. Lebanon 21.
20259 B707-3B4C OD-MEA 22 AFD.
19589 B707-323C OD-AHC ME 23.
19515 B707-323C OD-AHD ME 24.
20170 B707-323B OD-AHF ME 25.
19516 B707-323C OD-AH ME 26.
B707-327C OD 19104-AGX TM 27.
B707-327C OD 19105-AGY TM 28.
18939 B707-323C OD-AGD TM 29.
19214 B707-331C OD-AG 30 TM.
19269 B707-321C OD-ago TM 31.
B707-321C OD 19274-AGP TMA VIII. Liberia 32.
DC8F-EL-55 45683 AJ-Liberia World Airlines IX. Libya 33.
20245 B727-224-DAI Libyan Arab Airlines 5A 34.
21051 B727-2L5 5A-Libyan Arab Airlines 35 DIBS.
21052 B727-2L5 5A-Libyan Arab Airlines SAYS 36.
21229 B727-2L5 5A-Libyan Arab Airlines DID a 37.
21230 B727-2L5-DIE Libyan Arab Airlines 5A X. Mauritania 38.
11093 F28-4000 5T-CLG Air Mauritanie XI. Nigeria 39.
18809 B707-338C 5N-ARQ DAS Air cargo XII. 40. Islamic Republic of Pakistan
20488 B707-340C AP-AXG PIA XIII. 41. Saudi Arabia
20574 B737-268C-AGA's Saudi 42 HZ.
20575 B737-268C HZ-AGB-Saudi 43.
20576 B737-268-AGC of 44 Saudi HZ.
20577 B737-268-AGD-Saudi 45 HZ.
20578 B737-268-age of 46 HZ Saudi.
20882 B737-268-AGF-47. Saudi HZ
20883 B737-268-Saudi of 48 HZ AGG.
21275 B737-268-Saudi-AGH 49 HZ.
21276 B737-268-AG in Saudi 50 HZ.
21277 B737-268-51 HZ-AGJ Saudi.
21280 B737-268-Saudi-52 HZ AGK.
212281 B737-268-Saudi's 53 HZ AGLI.
212283 B737-268-Saudi of 54 HZ AGN.
21360 B737-268 HZ-ago Saudi XIV. Syria 55.
21203 B727-294-YK AGA Syrianair 56.
21204 B727-294-YK AGB Syrianair 57.
21205 B727-294 YK-AGC Syrianair XV. Swaziland 58.
DC8F-54 3D-45802 AFR 59 African International Airways.
46012 DC8F-54 3D-ADV African International Airways XVI. Tunisia 60.
21179 B727-2H3 TS-JHR Tunis Air 61.
21235 B727-2H3 TS-JH to Tunis Air Uganda 62. Xvii.
19821 B707-379C 5 x-GL Air Alexander Transport Ministers in place, Interior Minister Jaundžeikar of Either.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia