Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138364
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 477 Riga, 13 June 2006 (pr. 32. § 28) the provisions on regional aid in the Republic of Latvia 2007-2013 Issued in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 equipment, first paragraph, point 3-1. the provisions on regional aid determined in qualifications in the Republic of Latvia 2007-2013 and the maximum allowable aid intensity.
2. The Republic of Latvia is one of the NUTS level 2 territorial unit, qualifying as the Treaty establishing the European Community, article 87 of the third subparagraph, in the '' a '' in that region.
3. throughout the territory of Latvia the maximum aid intensity is 50% gross grant equivalent. The maximum aid intensity may decrease and differentiate specific regional aid programs or individual aid project.
4. The maximum aid intensity may be increased by certain regional aid schemes or individual aid project for small and medium sized companies established in the European Community on 25 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 as regards the extension of its scope to include aid for research and development, annex 1:4.1 small companies — about 20% gross grant equivalent;
4.2. the average commercial companies — about 10% gross grant equivalent.
5. Great investment projects that exceed 50 million euros equivalent in lats according to the Bank of Latvia exchange rate of the date of receipt of such application to the investment project, the regional aid intensity adjusts project 5.1 to 50: million euro applied 100% the maximum permissible aid intensity (50% gross grant equivalent);
5.2. project part of 50 to 100 million, 50% of the applicable maximum permissible aid intensity (25% gross grant equivalent);
5.3. the part of the project, which exceeds 100 million, 34% of the applicable maximum permissible aid intensities (17% gross grant equivalent).
6. The provisions referred to in paragraph 5 of the large investment projects do not apply these rules in paragraph 4, the small and medium companies a certain allowable additional aid intensity.
7. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007 and in force on 31 December 2013.
Prime Minister-Minister of economy a. Štokenberg of the Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia