Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138363
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 475, Riga, 13 June 2006 (pr. No 32) surface ūdensobjekt and port proper cleaning and deepening of arrangements made in accordance with the water management act article 5, paragraph 5 of the 10th part of i. General questions 1. determines the surface ūdensobjekt and port proper cleaning and deepening.
2. the provisions do not apply: 2.1 on the surface of ūdensobjekt, located within the boundaries of one property, streams, and ponds are urg;
2.2. the historic liquidation of military pollution, Liepaja Karosta Canal.
3. The terms used in the following terms: 3.1. deepening of the port in the capital proper, the bottom the bottom (can-bottom there) the removal or relocation of the harbour proper in depth of design or other parameter on the building or structure or installation of submarine deployments, insertion or removal;
3.2. port proper repair – deepening the removal or relocation of the bottom port of the original design in proper depth.
4. The national environmental service after the initial assessment, issue technical rules or port surface ūdensobjekt proper cleaning or deepening if the following in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment" does not require an environmental impact assessment.
5. If the cleaning or the deepening works intended to get valid minerals more than 1000 m3, regulations on the use of natural resources in the order necessary in addition to get the national environmental service the relevant regional environmental management (hereinafter called the Government) use of natural resources issued a permit (license) and in accordance with the law "On environmental impact assessment" to carry out initial environmental impact assessments.
6. Surface ūdensobjekt or port proper cleaning or deepening operations agent (hereinafter referred to as the operating agent) provides soil chemical and ecotoxicological analyses according to the Helsinki Commission's revised guidelines on deepening the works removed the bottom deployment (its available to the Ministry of environment website on the internet).
7. for chemical and ecotoxicological analyses work program, agent shall submit to the national environmental service information about the deepening or cleaning for object location and boundaries, the depth to which the object is planned to deepen, removable bottom size and characteristics, as well as add to the work area hydrographic map scale, not more than 1: in 2000, which marked the boundary of the object, and the port map scale 1:10 000 or more that marked the boundary of the object.
8. Soil chemical and ecotoxicological analyses can be omitted if the removable bottom is composed only of sand, sand, gravel, gravel or stones, or deepening the area intended for cleaning and its surroundings is not the point or diffuse sources of pollution or contamination and remove accumulated soil volume one the work of deepening project does not exceed 10000 m3 per year.
9. The deepening or cleaning works for the soil, which is expected to be deployed on land, according to soil and soil quality standards evaluate the Latvian National Accreditation Bureau or another Member State of the European Union accredited laboratory.
10. In considering the possibility of the bottom to enter the bottom of the sea, accommodation national environmental services take into account soil quality thresholds under these regulations 19 and 20, and annex.
Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBS) 11, polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) and tributyltin (TBA) connection and the disintegration product content on the ground need not be determined if the force is one of the following conditions: 11.1. the analysis carried out so far show that the deepening or cleaning is not provided for those substances;
11.2. the deepening or intended for cleaning the area and its surroundings is not a significant point or diffuse sources of pollution or contamination which accumulated can lead to the presence of these substances in the ground;
11.3. the removable bottom consists of coarse particle size (greater than 2 mm);
11.4. the organic content of the soil does not exceed 5%.
12. Dihlordifeniltrihloretān (DDT), dihlordifenildihloretilēn (DDE), dihlordifenildihloretān (DDD), as well as for dioxins and furans (PCDD and PGDF) content of ground need not be determined if the national environmental service has information that the deepening or intended to clean area and its surroundings is not a source of contamination or accumulated pollution, which can lead to the presence of these substances in the ground.
13. Soil chemical analysis carried out repair work of deepening every three years, if the removable bottom does not satisfy this provision specified in point 8 the bottom type and size, and if the results of the analyses carried out above demonstrate that the concentration of pollutants in the area specified in the annex of the soil quality the first threshold, and if this three-year period in the area concerned or its immediate surroundings there polluting activities or emergency.
14. Soil chemical analysis is required to repair the deepening works carried out in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 37.
15. Soil chemical and ecotoxicological analyses carried out laboratory accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" according to LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", or another Member State of the European Union notified body for which the accreditation of the Ministry of economy published a notice in the newspaper "journal".
16. Remove soil that meets environmental criteria, you can use economic needs or placed in local planning for temporary or permanent storage in yards or the bottom of the sea.
17. Cleaning jobs removed contaminated soil placed in a specially designed place for the treatment or landfill, which is a category A or B permit such waste disposal.
18. If the removed soil intended to place the bottom of the sea, accommodation the national environmental service in addition to the technical rules for the authorisation of placing in the bottom of the sea for the shed under the 1992 Baltic Sea Convention for the protection of the marine environment (Helsinki Convention), based on the action of the agent application for receiving technical regulations.
19. The bottom of the sea prohibited holding place during cleaning or deepening removed soil, if at least one contaminant concentration in the soil is higher than that indicated in the annex of the rules of the soil quality the second threshold.
20. If under the bottom of the results of the chemical analysis of one or more of the concentration of pollutants on the removable bottom of specified in the annex at the bottom of the quality the first threshold but less than the threshold, the second national environmental service may require the agent to carry out the activity bottom ecotoxicological analyses. If ecotoxicological test results confirm that such a bottom is harmful effects on living organisms, it may bury the bottom of shed.
21. bottom placing in the bottom of the shed is only allowed in accordance with the Latvian maritime administration approved soil characteristics.
22. the port authority at the sea bottom, which is deployed during the cleaning or deepening a removed soil, monitoring. Port authority monitoring shall be carried out according to the program agreed with the national environmental service.
II. Surface cleaning and deepening of the ūdensobjekt order 23. Administration of technical regulations for the cleaning of surface ūdensobjekt or raising does not require the following: 23.1. surface cleaning or deepening of the ūdensobjekt strict nature reserve, which has been designed and approved in the nature protection plan, if carried out in accordance with this work plan;
23.2. the deepening of the ūdensobjekt and ūdensobjekt for cleaning, if this complies with the laws and regulations on drainage systems and waterworks structures;
23.3. the fish pond cleaning or deepening (original designed depth) If this object is not on a natural watercourse;
23.4. aquatic watercourses or mowing for private bodies, if mowing takes place during the period from 1 august to 31 March.
24. for technical regulations for the cleaning of surface ūdensobjekt or deepening, action prosecutors submit the Administration application. The application shall indicate the following: 24.1. date and place of filing;
24.2. the applicant's name or business name of the applicant or company ID code or registration number in the trade register, the address and telephone number;
15.1. cleaning or deepening of surface ūdensobjekt for the name and location;
15.2. cleaning or technology used for the deepening and works;
15.2. the intended removable bottom type and amount and volume calculation method;
24.6. impact on specially protected natural areas, especially protected species and James especially protected habitats;
24.7. effects on the surrounding water bodies and watercourses;
15.4. action envisaged to remove soil, aquatic plants and waste, which will result in a cleaning or work during deepening, and it provided for temporary or permanent placement (on land or in the sea bottom accommodation);
15.5. map (scale 1:10 000 or greater) that displays the location of the operation;
24.10.-surface ūdensobjekt plan, which outlines the work of the cleaning or deepening.
25. The Board requests the competent institution (such as the national agency "Latvian fish resource agency) inspection findings on the impact on fish resources, where surface ūdensobjekt of the catchment area is greater than 25 km2. Expenses associated with that expertise and preparation of documents shall be borne by the agent in the transaction.
26. If you plan to clean or deepen public watercourses or water bodies, as well as water or water in which the fishing rights are owned by the Government, before the receipt of the technical regulation activity agent receives written approval from local authorities.
27. If you plan to clean or deepen the private conduit or water as well as water or water in which fishing rights do not belong to the State and which is not a public body, the water or the transaction initiator receives the written consent of the owner of ūdensobjekt.
28. If you plan to clean or deepen the surface ūdensobjekt to the interest of national defence objects, you need to get the written consent of the Ministry of defence.
29. the technical rules for surface cleaning and deepening ūdensobjekt in addition to the laws and regulations of environmental protection requirements shall include the following conditions: 29.1. planned activities execution time and place;
29.2. cleaning and deepening of the scope, territory and borders;
29.3. the sequence of work performed;
29.4. ūdensobjekt removed from the surface of the soil in the temporary or permanent placement, storage and use;
29.5. measures relating to the ūdensobjekt of the hydrological regime change in the course of their work;
18.4. the shore landscape after completion of cleaning;
18.5. the measures harm the water biological resources and environmental pollution prevention;
29.8. technical provisions for the deepening of surface ūdensobjekt are not subject to the provisions of subparagraph 24.8 and 29.4. the requirements listed in.
30. When cleaning and deepening of surface ūdensobjekt, comply with the following requirements: 30.1. cleaning or deepening out without harming the fish resources;
30.2. the river launch and carry out the cleaning direction upstream;
30.3. first harvest aquatic plants where increased formation of a layer of sludge, as well as sandy shallow sites, featuring enhanced overgrowth;
18.9. the Lakes aquatic system, creating corridors to ensure the water exchange between the shallow and deep water areas;
5. nopļauto of aquatic plants are collected to avoid repeating ūdensobjekt pollution in easily degradable organic substances and sediment accumulation.
III. proper Port cleaning and deepening procedures 31. for technical rules of proper cleaning of the port or deepening, the action shall submit to the agent the national environmental service of written submissions. The application shall contain the following information: 31.1. date and place of filing;
31.2. the applicant's name or business name of the applicant or company ID code or registration number in the trade register, the address and telephone number;
31.3. cleaning or deepening the work of artist name, registration number and address where the work is not done, the agent of action and implementation of the controller name, last name, and phone number;
19.5. cleaning or deepening the object (object) name and location of the harbour proper;
31.5. If the capital raising or cleaning, – remove the bottom provided for type and volume, as well as volume calculation method; If the repair, the intended deepening removable bottom type and maximum amount (if the exact amount is not known), and volume calculation method;
19.6. cleaning or deepening planned activities;
19.7. the intended cleaning or raising method and technology used (equipment or vessel name, type, power, sūkņveid, smēlējveid, or other types of technology, if known);
19.8. bottom characteristics, granulometry, soil density, organic matter content (not necessary, if the information has already been submitted in accordance with the provisions of point 7);
19.8. the removable bottom for temporary or permanent placement (on land or in the sea bottom shed).
32. for technical regulations, the application shall be accompanied by the following: 32.1. deepening or cleaning the area intended for the hydrographic map scale, not more than 1: in 2000, which marked the boundary of the object (not necessary if you have already submitted in accordance with the provisions of point 7);
32.2. the port map scale of 1:10,000 or more, which marked the boundary of the object (not necessary if you have already submitted in accordance with the provisions of point 7);
32.3. the port control architecture and waterworks of the planning tasks a certified copy or a copy, the presentation of the original (only in capital raising activities);
32.4. the opinion of the fisheries inspection or cleaning work on deepening the impact on biological resources;
32.5. in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 of the bottom of the chemical analysis results.
33. If the bottom designed to deploy on land: 33.1. deployment site and soil for future use;
33.2. local authorities in the planning of the deployment location of bottom land for the purpose;
33.3. the impact on the specially protected natural areas, especially protected species and habitats of special conservation interest;
20.8. effects on the surrounding water bodies and watercourses.
34. the deepening of the port area or cleaning work must receive the consent of the relevant port authority, where the Subscriber is not the port authority.
35. the deepening of the port area for the capital to receive the Latvian maritime administration's reconciliation.
36. The deepening or cleaning technical regulations in addition to the relevant provisions of the rules laid down in the environmental protection requirements shall include the following requirements: 36.1. allow cleaning or deepening techniques and technical equipment;
36.2. the work order, if cleaning or deepening conducted in rounds;
36.3. the deployment of the soil removed;
36.4. the requirements for deploying the soil on the land;
22.7. measures taken to prevent or reduce environmental pollution and damage water biological resources;
22.7. the order in which, in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection detects and compensates for the loss of fish resources.
37. where natural disasters due to threats to maritime safety and required previously unplanned, urgent shipping lane depth restoration design national environmental service based on port or shipping of the master security application, within three working days after the receipt of the technical provisions shall be issued to repair the deepening. If a threat to maritime safety or environment has occurred emergency or similar emergency, port authority in this case, the depth of maintenance jobs and immediately inform the national environmental service.
IV. final question 38. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004 the provisions of no. 80 "surface cleaning and deepening of the ūdensobjekt order (Latvian journal, 2004, 27, 76, no. 136).
Prime Minister-economic Minister a. Štokenberg Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 28 June 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 June 2006 regulations No 475 bottom quality thresholds no PO box
The first unit of the substance threshold limit value of 1 second.
arsenic (As) mg/kg 20 30 1.2.
zinc (Zn) mg/kg 200 400 1.3.
Mercury (Hg) mg/kg 0.5 1.5 1.4.
chromium (Cr) (mg/kg) 100 300 1.5.
nickel (Ni) mg/kg 1.6 20 50.
cadmium (Cd) (mg/kg) 1 3 1.7.
lead (Pb) mg/kg 100 200 1.8.
copper (Cu) mg/kg 100 200 2.
Petroleum hydrocarbons mg/kg 100 400 3.
Polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) 3.1.
naftalēn 0.01 0.1 mg/kg 3.2.
anthracene 3.3 0.01 0.1 mg/kg.
phenanthrene mg/kg 0.05 0.5 3.4.
fluoranthene 0.3 mg/kg 3-3.5.
benzo (a) anthracene 0.03 0.4 mg/kg, 3.6.
krizēn mg/kg 1.1 11 3.7.
benzo (k) fluoranthene 2 0.2 mg/kg, 3.8.
benzo (a) pyrene 0.3 mg/kg, 3 3.9.
benzo (GHI) perylene mg/kg 0.8 8 3.10.
indeno (123-cd) pyrene 0.6 mg/kg, 6 4.
Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in accordance with the international theoretical and practical chemistry (IUPAC) numbering 4.1.
28 mg/kg 1 30 4.2.
52 mg/kg 1 30 4.3.
101 mg/kg 4 30 4.4.
118 mg/kg 4 30 4.5.
138 mg/kg 4 30 4.6.
153 4 30 4.7 mg/kg.
180 mg/kg 4 30 5.
Tributyltin (TBT) μg/kg 3 30 6.
Dihlordifeniltrihloretān (DDT), dihlordifenildihloretilēn (DDE), dihlordifenildihloretān (DDD) 0.01 0.03 mg/kg 7.
Dioxins and furans (PCDDs and PCDFs) ng who-EWQ/kg 20 500 Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia