Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138894
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 532 Riga, 27 June 2006 (pr. No 34 21) Museum accreditation rules Issued in accordance with article 9 of the law of the Museum in the first part of rule 1 defines the State, municipal, autonomous and private museums accreditation procedures.
2. the accreditation and the Museum of Museums accreditation certificate (annex) gives the Museum go out public administration.
3. There are two types of accreditation-initial accreditation, if Museums accredited for the first time, and repeated accreditation.
4. The initial accreditation of Museums accredited to one term – five years ago.
5. Repeat in museums accredited by accreditation for one or two dates.
6. the Museum Museum of public administration submitted the application to the Museum in akred tation! (hereinafter application) and 8 of these rules. documents referred to in point (initial accreditation) or this provision 10. the documents referred to in point (re accredited).
7. The initial accreditation application: 7.1 the Museum;
7.2. the Museum rules (statutes, regulations, contract) approval or effective date;
7.3. the Museum's legal address.
8. The initial accreditation application accompanied by the following documents: a copy of the decision establishing 8.1;
8.2. the Charter, statutes, regulations or contract;
8.3. the analysis of the activity of the Museum describing: 8.3.1. Museum inventory accounting assurance: 184.108.40.206. items of the Museum;
220.127.116.11. items the staffing, retention and usage policy;
8.3.2. the inventory of the Museum accessible: 18.104.22.168. communication policy;
22.214.171.124. research policy;
8.3.3. premises, equipment and security systems that guarantee the maintenance of the inventory of the Museum;
8.4. the Museum's operation and development strategy for the next five years.
9. the accreditation application indicating: 9.1. the name of the Museum;
9.2. the Museum rules (statutes, regulations, contract) approval or effective date;
9.3. the Museum's initial accreditation date;
9.4. the Museum's legal address.
10. Restart the application for accreditation shall be accompanied by the following documents: 10.1, bylaws, rules or the rules of the Treaty;
10.2. the analysis of the operation of the Museum describing: 10.2.1. Museum inventory accounting assurance: 10.2.1.1. rules on the inventory of the Museum;
10.2.1.2. inventory of staffing, retention and usage policy;
10.2.2. the inventory of the Museum accessible: 10.2.2.1. communication policy;
10.2.2.2. research policy;
10.2.3. premises, equipment and security systems that guarantee the maintenance of the inventory of the Museum;
10.3. the Museum's operation and development strategy for the period (one or two periods), to which the museum lays claim to receive accreditation;
10.4. review of previous accreditation recommendation.
11. Accreditation is handled by the application and this provision in paragraph 8 or 10 this document (hereinafter referred to as the submission).
12. The accreditation application review the administrative processes governing interpretative regulations within the time limit.
13. If the Museum of Government finds that the information submitted is not sufficient, it shall send a notice to the applicant requesting additional information.
14. If within 14 days of the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the communication the applicant Museum the public administration has not provided the additional information requested by the application is not considered and submitted materials, together with a reasonable decision on the refusal to accredit the Museum back to the applicant.
15. The period of time from the provisions of paragraph 13 of the dispatch of the notice referred to additional information not be included in the consideration of the application deadline.
16. The Museum public administration review the submitted materials, evaluate the adequacy of the Museum Museum Museum of statutory conditions for accreditation, drawing up an opinion and submit it to the Board of the Museum of Latvia.
17. the Council shall examine the museums Museum public administration opinion prepared, if necessary, shall assess the compliance of the Museum Museum Museum of statutory conditions for accreditation and provide an opinion on the compliance of the Museum accreditation requirements.
18. "Museum Administration in accordance with the opinion of the Board of the Latvian Museum of the Museum's compliance with the requirements of ditācij acre shall take a decision on the accreditation of the Museum or on the refusal to accredit the Museum.
19. Notice of accreditation of museums Museum public administration published in the Gazette "journal".
20. Museum of Government controls in compliance with acre ditēt Museum Museum Museum of statutory conditions for accreditation, analyzes the annual Museum statements of work, and carry out inspections in Museum.
21. If the Museum of Government notes that the Museum does not meet accredited Museums in the statutory conditions for the accreditation of the Museum to prepare the opinion and submit it to the Board of the Museum of Latvia.
22. The Museum Administration in accordance with the opinion of the Board of the Museum of Latvia decides to revoke the accreditation of the Museum: the Museum is eliminated 22.1 or reorganized;
22.2. the Museum do not meet Museum Museum of statutory conditions of accreditation.
23. The Museum of Government decisions may be challenged and appeal to the admin tratīv a process of regulatory legislation.
24. The Museum accreditation certificates issued before the date of entry into force of the provisions, in force until the end of the period of accreditation.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 July 2006.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 June 2006 regulations no 532 cultural demakova, Minister H.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia