Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/138791
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 534 in Riga, 27 June 2006 (pr. No 34 53) provisions on sworn notary the remuneration of women in accordance with the Issued taxi notarial law 165. the first paragraph of article i. General questions 1. sworn notaries determines the remuneration of a taxi.
2. If this rule 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 26, 27 and 37 points set out in the draft documents drawn up by the person sworn notary's remuneration is 75% of freights in these regulations for the taxi.
3. If the document that you will make as a sworn notary or notarial attestation consists of more than four leaves, a sworn notary these rules 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 19, 20, 21, 32, 36, 37, 38 and 39 in the taxi for the reward of 10% is added for each subsequent page.
4. If a sworn notary attested signature below was written in a foreign language or make assurances in a foreign language, sworn notaries rewards taxi is about 50% higher than specified in these provisions the post rewards freights, but if sworn notary attested signature below was written in several languages, sworn notaries taxi is double the remuneration, if these rules otherwise.
5. Sworn notaries in these regulations provided sworn notary's fee plus the amount of value added tax law "on value added tax" within the.
II. Consideration of a taxi on the issue of notarial acts 6. Business judgment, that the amount of the transaction is: up to 1000 pounds, 6.1-10 lats;
6.2. from 1001 up to 5000 pounds, 10 pounds plus 0.9% of the transaction amount exceeding 1000 lats;
6.3. from 5001 lat up to 20000,-46 dollars, plus 0.7% of the transaction amount exceeding 5000 lats;
6.4. from 20001 lat to 50000,-151 lats plus 0.5% of the transaction amount exceeding 20000 lats;
6.5. from 50001 lat to lat, lat 100000-301 plus 0.3% of the transaction amount exceeding 50000 dollars;
6.6. more than 100001 lat-451 lats plus 0.1% of the transaction amount exceeding 100000 dollars.
7. the marriage contract alone, 18.
8. the power of judgment: 8.1 universālpilnvar-25 lats;
8.2. power of Attorney-13 lat;
8.3.-speciālpilnvar 10 slats;
8.4. the power of the pension, benefit, for receiving the maintenance – 1 lats;
8.5. the power of representation of the interests of minors-3 lats.
9. the Notarial Act alone, if it does not have a permanent nature of the connection (for example, request, notice, certificate, permit), – 4 Lati.
10. the Notarial Act, if it is the judgment of the permanent nature and does not have a specific amount of the transaction (for example, the use of the contract, the contract of inheritance),-50 lats.
11. changes to the terms of the deal – 6 lats, but if the amendment will increase the amount of the transaction, these rules apply as laid down in point 6 taxi concerning the amount of the difference.
12. Wills-23 late in the judgment.
13. storage of Wills and the notarial deed of judgment-$ 33.
14. the adoption and transfer of deed to 15 Lats.
III. Consideration of the issue of the proof of a taxi 15. authenticity of a signature on a document that has a permanent nature of obligations (e.g., arms, pledge, assignment of money, gift, loan, loan, purchase, Exchange, consumption, business, lease and rental agreements),-7 lats, but if the document signed by more than two persons – 3 of each next lats a person's signature.
16. the authenticity of a signature on a document that does not have a permanent character, commitment – 1.50 ls.
17. the authenticity of the signature and validation to applications and requests for public records – 12 lats, but if the document signed by more than two persons – 3 of each next lats a person's signature.
18. Proof that a person is alive – 3 lats.
19. sea protest-6 late attestation.
20. Cheques and bills of Exchange Act of protest – 50% from this provision provided for in point 6 of the taxi.
21. Protest bill of Exchange collection submitted before the protests-0.1% of the amounts collected, but not less than 5 lats.
22. Written Certification-1 lats for each page, making a copy – 0.30 LVL for each page.
23. book of notarial acts and the future of the second statement and the second of notarial acts and the subsequent issuing of duplicate-2 for each Act $ book page, for the record the statement-1.30 per page in lats.
24. the time of presentation of the Document – 0.60 LVL for each page, the document recording the deed book-2 Lats for each book record page.
25. Of the translation validation – 2.50 LVL for each page.
26. the withdrawal of Authorisation-6 lats.
27. Notice of transfer – 4 Lati.
28. the issue of the licence – 1.50 LVL for each statement and each answer.
29. the parties a certificate of arrival or non-arrival of sworn notaries practice-1.50 LVL for each person.
30. Safe deposit box and other stores content certification-15 dollars an hour.
31. the meeting, performance and event venue-15 lat certification hours.
32. Submission of the notice (the Declaration) and the giving of evidence – attestation of 13 dollars.
IV. Remuneration of cash, securities, freights and storage of documents 33. If money placed in trust, securities or ieķīlājum articles,-70% a year from this provision provided for in point 6 of the taxi, but not less than 5 Lats per month. If the storage period is fixed, the rewards take about three months ahead, and this consideration is not refundable.
34. If other documents placed in trust or in a closed envelope,-5 Lats per month for the document or envelope.
35. Deposit interest received on account of the notary certified credit institution and the storage of money, include this provision provided for in paragraph 33 sworn notaries.
V. remuneration freights on the inheritance of bringing 36. Certificate on the last will of the reading of the order 15 Lats.
37. Succession application or surviving spouse application certification on the part of the property of the spouse the spouse-kopmant 10 slats.
38. A certificate of spouse's belongings: 10.50 ls, but if the value of the property exceeds 3500 dollars, in addition to the prescribed taxi-0.3% of the value of property in excess of 3500 dollars.
39. Certificate of succession independently of succession basic:
24.3. the spouse and, together with the testator a resident first, second and third class heirs-20 lats, but if the property value is inheritable (counts the debts) exceeds 8000 dollars, in addition to the prescribed taxi-0.25% of the inheritable property values in excess of 8000 dollars;
24.4. of the other first and second class heirs-30 dollars, but if the inheritable property values (counts the debts) exceeds 6000 lats, in addition to the prescribed taxi – 0.5% of the inheritable property values in excess of 6000 lats;
39.3. of the other third-class heirs – 37.50 lats, but if the property value is inheritable (counts the debts) exceeds 2500 dollars, in addition to the prescribed taxi-1.5% of the inheritable property values in excess of 2500 lats;
24.5. the fourth class of heirs – 37.50 lats, but if the property value is inheritable (counts the debts) exceeds 750 lats, in addition to the prescribed taxi – 5% of the succession to property values in excess of 750 lats;
24.5. of the other heirs – 45 lats, but if the property value is inheritable (counts the debts) exceeds 600 lats, in addition to the prescribed taxi – 7.5% of the inheritable property values in excess of 600 lats.
40.50% rate of 36 of these regulations, and in paragraph 24.4 24.3. proposed rates. If minor children inherit from their closest relatives.
Vi. Consideration of the Division of property of the taxi project and activities outside the practice site 41. Property Division – 12 lats dialing project, but if multiple property values in excess of 4000 lats, in addition to the prescribed taxi-0.3% of the divisible property values in excess of 4000 lats.
42. For activities outside the sworn notary practice – 3 LVL for each full hour, but not more than 13 dollars per night, plus their prescribed in these provisions sworn notary's remuneration for each job step.
VII. Consideration of the composition of project freights 43. Drawing up of the draft Document, which has a permanent nature of the commitment, if it is not followed by a notarial act-35 lats.
44. the drawing up of the draft Document, which is not a permanent commitment, if it is not followed by a notarial act-5 lats.
VIII. Consideration of freights on legal aid legislation and law 45. strengthening security in the land (document submission and receipt of the relevant land registry divisions) – 3 LVL for each full hour, but not more than 13 dollars per night.
46. authorizations, licences and other documents requesting and receiving to conclude and strengthen the notary taisāmo and apliecināmo measures, – 4 Lati per permit, certificate or other document.
47. complete the transaction monitoring (complex operations that include these provisions fully 45 and 46. above) – 50% of sworn notaries rewards set for the validation of the executable.
48. public registers-sneak peek 3 lats for each person or property.
49. Article 97 of the law of the land under the land registry Department judges decision appeal (preparation and submission of the complaint)-3 lats for each full hour.
50. the submission and receipt of the commercial register – 3 LVL for each full hour, but not more than 13 dollars per night.
51. the activities of the notarial Advice, if it is not followed by a notarial deed or proof-7 lats for each full hour.
52. Sworn notary translation-2 late on the page.
IX. Closing questions 53. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No 222 "provisions on sworn notary posts rewards taxi" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 55).
54. the rules shall enter into force by 1 august 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Grīnvald Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 august 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia