The Order In Which To Study The Implementation Of National Programmes For The Utilization Of Financial Resources Control
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā veicama valsts pētījumu programmu īstenošanai piešķirto finanšu līdzekļu izlietojuma kontrole
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/139005
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 498, Riga, 20 June 2006 (pr. No 33 56) arrangements, the implementation of national research programmes for the utilization of financial resources control Issued in accordance with the scientific activity article 13 of the law of the second subparagraph of paragraph 3 1. determines the order in which to study the implementation of national programmes for the utilization of financial resources.
2. the rules shall be binding on those State scientific institutes, universities, companies, as well as other scientific institutions registered in the register of scientific institutions, participating in a national research programme (hereinafter the programme).
3. implementation of the programme for the use of financial resources and its efficiency is ensured by the Ministry of education and Science (hereinafter the Ministry), in cooperation with the Latvian Science Council.
4. To monitor the implementation of the programmes for the utilization of the financial resources and its efficiency, the Ministry establishes a monitoring program Council (hereinafter Council). The Council works according to the procedures laid down by the Ministry. The Council included the Ministry of education and science, the Ministry and its producer and science recommended.
5. the Council to comply with the direction of research in the objectives and planned the course of program execution.
6. the Programme Manager until July 1 for the year shall be submitted by the Ministry and the Latvian Science Council financial statements, but by December 1 – financial statement and report on program performance and stage results (hereinafter report). These documents are referred to the Council by the Ministry.
7. the report according to the tasks you want to be brief and focused statement of work content, execution and results of the scientific and economic importance (annex).
8. If the programme manager or the Latvian Science Council considers that certain elements of the contents of the report are to be considered as restricted access information, program manager in reporting about it gave a clear indication.
9. Program Manager with performers once a year before reporting the result of the organized program review and public consultation, the equestrian program evaluation by the members of the Commission, the members of the Council and other interested parties, as well as prepare a press release about it. The result of the consultation process the program recorded from among the members of the Council nominated representative.
10. the Council two weeks after public examination results and program manager financial report and review of the receipt of the Minister of education and science provides a report on the program's progress, challenges and results (hereinafter the report), as well as publish a report of the Ministry and the Latvian Science Council website on the internet. Minister of education and science of the report take into account when making a decision about the continuation of the programme concerned.
11. If the report is negative, the Ministry has filed complaints or have other problems in enforcement, the Ministry shall forward the report to the evaluation of the Latvian Science Council.
12. The Latvian Science Council two weeks reviewing the report. If the Latvian Science Council opinion is negative, the Minister of education and science proposes to eliminate the deficiencies identified in the report or the decision to suspend the programme.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by July 5, 2006.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 June 2006 regulations No 498 Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia