Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/139118
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 547, Riga, 27 June 2006 (pr. No 34 58. §) rules on the State programme of statistical information for 2006 Issued in accordance with the National Statistics Act article 5 paragraph 3 of the second paragraph of rule 1 of the approved program of statistical information for 2006 (annex).
2. All the authorities which are responsible for the preparation of statistical information, to ensure that the data the user information on the time and manner in which it is possible to get a specific programme of statistical information.
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) Council of 13 February 1989 directive 89/130/EEC, Euratom on the harmonization of the compilation of gross national product at market prices (89/130/EEC, Euratom);
2) Council of 12 June 1989 of Directive 89/391/EEC on the introduction of measures to encourage improvements in the safety and health of workers;
3) Council of 1 June 1993 of Directive 93/23/EEC on statistics over the views to be taken in respect of pigmeat production;
4) Council of 1 June 1993 of Directive 93/24/EEC on the statistical surveys to be carried out on bovine animal production;
5) Council of 1 June 1993 of Directive 93/25/EEC on the statistical surveys on sheep and goat stocks;
6) Council of 16 December 1997 Directive 97/77/EC, which amended directive 93/23 Dia/EEC, 93/24/EEC and 93/25/EEC on the statistical surveys to be carried out on pig, bovine animal and sheep and goat production;
7) Council of 19 March 1996 of Directive 96/16/EC on statistical surveys of milk and milk products;
8) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 December 2003 Directive 2003/107/EC amending Council Directive 96/16/EC on statistical apse kojum in respect of milk and milk products;
9) Council of 8 December 1995 directive 95/64/EC on statistical returns in respect of goods and passengers by sea;
10) Council of 23 November 1995 directive 95/57/EC on the collection of statistical information in the field of tourism.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 July 2006.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs submitted the attachment Cabinet 27 June 2006 regulations no 547 national program of statistical information for ZIP 123 kb 2006 Economic Minister a. Štokenberg in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia