Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/139504
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 557 Riga, July 4, 2006 (pr. No 35 14) special aviation work order issued in accordance with the law "on the air" 91. the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the special aviation working procedure in the Republic of Latvia.
2. Special aviation jobs (jobs) with the aircraft, the operator of which is in force in the Republic of Latvia of issued or recognised as valid in another State issued air operator certificate special aviation work (GKE-SAD) and the Republic of Latvia or any other State license for the right to carry out special aviation jobs.
3. The operator will work shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the air operator certificate in special aviation work and license for the rights to make a special aviation jobs, and the contract concluded with interested parties (hereinafter referred to as the customer), if any.
4. depending on the destination, the rules of conduct and technology are divided into the following groups: 4.1 area reception and aerial photography;
4.2. transport and communications;
4.3. construction, Assembly, loading and unloading;
4.4. the aviation jobs in the forestry sector;
4.5. aviation agrochemical;
4.6. the flight of the experimental and research work;
4.7. the aviation rescue work;
4.8. the provision of assistance to the population in the case of natural disasters (disaster) relief.
5. If, during a certain work, are unduly affected the rights or interests of individuals, work out the subscriber line with these people. 14.1. These terms, 14.2. and 14.3. area referred to in point aerofotograf of the reception and the work of the Ministry of defence also.
6. Before work on the aircraft, the captain received weather weather forecast and analyse the actual weather. To do the work without the weather logical weather forecasts are not allowed.
7. If the work requires special preparation, the air operator shall establish a pilot training program, the air operator training and qualifications of the maintenance manual and for the pilot.
8. The Pilot different types of work prepared by the operator appointed instructor. Test results according to the flight training instructor for Pro pilot Gramma records flight tracking log and confirm with a signature.
9. If, when carrying out works, aircraft located the passengers or cargo on the subject in the blind passengers and cargo must have documentation that determined the law "on the air" 53. the first paragraph of article 6.
10. the aircraft weight, take-off and landing weight and centre of gravity calculations for compliance with the flight operations manual requirements ensure the aircraft captain. The actual weight of the load and its characteristics of cargo accompanying documents compliance information provided by the Subscriber.
11. Flights work depending on the nature of the work carried out pursuant to the 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation (hereinafter referred to as the Convention) contained in annex 2 visual flight rules (VFR) or instrument flight rules of the mental (ILN), only in bad weather such weather, which allowed to perform certain types of work.
12. when working with the plane, it picks up and settle the aerodrome. Doing work with helicopters, in addition to the airfield can be used for the landing site chosen from the air. Aerodrome and air-landing site chosen size and condition must match for each type of aircraft or helicopter.
13. prior to the landing of a helicopter air site selected the captain visually assess its size, slope and surface condition. About flight safety is responsible for the helicopter's captain.
II. Area reception and aerial photography work in the area of reception and 14 aerial photography jobs are: 14.1. aerial photography flights, which are designed for off-road photography of air with a special photographic;
14.2. in the area of research the minimum flight altitudes of reception areas with special needs of geotechnical equipment, including outside the cable drop-down aircraft equipment;
14.3. aerouzņemšan well for instrumental flight of the Earth and geological mapping of environmental control, as well as various object coordinates;
14.4. aerovizuāl flights with your representative aircraft aimed at Visual surveys and Visual observation area.
15. Aerial photography taken from the aircraft, equipped with the aerofotograf of hardware.
16. Flights above your subject areas up to 5000 feet (included) air vessels, in setting the altimeter, the mean sea level pressure (QNH), but flights above 5000 feet, altimeter setting the standard in-atmospheric pressure 1013.2 hektopaskāl (QN). The changes of the height of the flight in controlled airspace are made only with the air traffic control service.
17. in the aerial photography flights with the autopilot, the captain puts the aircraft autopilot control-aerofotogrāf, the steersman provides a mail in vīg of the flight controls.
18. in the area of reception of research flights take minimum altitudes, respectively changing flight profile (permanent is withheld the true height above the terrain and obstacles) and providing an ongoing engine operation mode in which the vertical speed may exceed ± four hundred feet per minute.
19. in the area of reception of research flights with the aircraft outside the cable drop-down hardware, minimum safe altitude relative increases for cable length released, if there are no other restrictions to use aircraft or climb around the ratūr.
20. no off-road research flights with the reception outside the cable drop-down aircraft hardware, if the aircraft is not equipped with automatic wire pinch, as well as flights to the Sun height above terrain and obstructions below about 300 feet when the Sun height above horizon is less than 15 ° and the angle of the course is less than 30 °.
21. Aerouzņemšan flights take, minus a constant height for barometric altitude meter.
22. Aerovizuālo flights, subject to the rules, Visual Flight: 22.1. the day when the visibility is less than 2000 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 500 feet, the height of not less than 150 feet above obstacles;
22.2. the night when the visibility is less than 5000 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 1200 feet, height of not less than 500 feet above obstacles.
23. in order to carry out a detailed examination of the object, the aerovizuāl flight time allowed to descend up to 35 feet above obstacles, but, looking at the high-voltage power line, up to 60 feet above them. The helicopter descended to the nearby obstacles and power lines, the distance between the helicopter rotor blade ends up obstacles or power lines-cord must not be less than half the diameter of the rotor of the helicopter.
24. Aerovizuālo flight of ice conditions for reconnaissance carried out by aircraft with at least two engines, and at a height of not less than 300 feet. To specify the circumstances, may be ice to land not less than 150 feet above obstacles.
25. If the aerovizuāl flight to the ship can not reject ice conditions maps and other documentation from the aircraft, it drops to the deck of the ship with Pennant (brightly colored flag). In this case, the flight height of masts above the vessel not less than 75 feet.
26. Aerovizuālo flights over the fish and marine animal, take place at a height of not less than 300 feet.
III. Transport and communications works 27. transport and communications jobs, aircraft used in the communication provided for the principal cargo šināšan, equipment and labor necessary for the performance of a person (not more than six persons).
28. Transport and communications flights day and night shall be carried out in accordance with the visual flight rules or instrument flight rules.
29. the freight carrying aircraft or using the helicopter's external support. The cargo is unloaded after the landing of the aircraft or flight desantēj, or helicopter karāšan mode without a touchdown.
30. Cargo with a parachute from a height in the amphibious not less than 500 feet. The cargo without parachute from a height in the amphibious not less than 75 feet.
31. Helicopter flights to cargo carried in external suspension so as not to fly over populated areas. Flights permitted on the day when the visibility is less than 2000 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 600 feet, and at night, when visibility is not less than 5000 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 1500 ft.
32. external suspension of transported goods dropped, immediately if: 32.1. helicopter mode, using the karāšan engine (engine) in charge of the arrangements, this clay suddenly loses altitude;
32.2. the helicopter crew lost visual contact with the ground snow or dust swirl;
32.3. the helicopter's speed climb or reduction during the load on the ground or obstacles;
32.4. the load starts to sway, jeopardizing flight safety;
32.5. the helicopter forced landing, the landing of cargo;
32.6. stopped running the helicopter's engine (engines);
32.7. the helicopter Captain flight safety adopted such a decision for another reason.
33. the construction, Assembly, loading and unloading or freight helicopter external suspension, contributed to the Subscriber Manager, who is responsible for safety regulations and prepare the horse for its cargo transportation and (or) Assembly.
IV. Construction, Assembly, loading and unloading works 34. Construction, Assembly, loading and unloading works are the construction codes construction, Powerline, power lines, pipelines and dismantling, assembly loading and unloading work and other tasks with helikop met via external suspension accessories, karāšan mode and maneuvering in the air.
35. the flights during the construction, Assembly, loading and unloading operations shall comply with the applicable type of helicopter flight operations manual and the specific type of work referred to in the instructions.
36. The instruction flights during construction, Assembly, loading and unloading of work under certain conditions, establish the operator's flight desk representative.
37. before the construction, Assembly, loading and unloading works carried out Assembly (unloading) the control of the area treated and karāš from above it, to define the advantageous approach directions and working conditions, to comply with the applicable type of helicopter flight operations manual requirements and crew technology requirements.
38. in order to determine the most cost-effective construction, Assembly, loading and unloading techniques, you can make training flights in place and under conditions which comply with the maximum actual working type.
39. The helicopter crew and ground team savstar the existing workers ' care communication uses radio and visual signals. If necessary, you can designate the communications coordinator.
40. the construction flights, Assembly, loading and unloading work, follow visual flight rules if visibility is less than 2000 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 500 feet.
V. aviation jobs in the forestry sector 41. flight aviation jobs in the forestry sector make forest protection, monitoring and tracking, as well as the forestry service for the purpose of the organization.
42. flight aviation jobs in the forestry sector be carried out in accordance with visual flight rules.
43. Over the forest fire in the lower level of the aircraft can descend along the edge of the fire to a height of not less than 600 feet above the tops of the trees, the helicopter-to a height of not less than 300 feet above the treetops.
44. no visual flight above the forest fires at the top level, as well as piedūmoto areas where visibility is below visual flight rules.
45. the work of the forestry sector, in conjunction with the pennant allowed drop message collection, on the site of a height of not less than 150 feet. Not allowed, drop shipment, attention to take flight above the message pick the location's height, which is less than the minimum safe altitude. A drop shipment is not allowed to make the captain of the aircraft.
46. Flights of forest pest and disease control carried out in accordance with the provisions of 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 and 63 of those requirements.
Vi. Aviation agrochemical works 47. before the departure of the aircraft from the base airfield and aviation agroķ the work environment in aircraft flight control checks with agricultural equipment and full flight mass. The results of the inspection shall be entered in the aircraft technical log.
48. the Passage from the base airfield to aviation agrochemical work took place and back, as well as from one ground (landing place) to be carried out in accordance with visual flight rules.
49. Aviation jobs agroķīmisko out: 30.5. by plane, if visibility is not less than 3000 meters and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 500 feet;
30.6. the helicopter, if visibility is not less than 1500 metres and the height of the bottom border of clouds is not less than 500 feet.
50. If the weather the weather forecast does not satisfy this provision 49. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1, the aircraft captain, whose experience of the master of the aircraft at least 500 flying hours, may decide to start working and take them according to actual weather conditions, subject to the following additional conditions: 50.1. visibility is not less than 5000 metres;
50.2. the lower boundaries of the cloud height is at least 300 feet higher than a certain minimum;
50.3. during bad weather forecast is not for the steady increase in the wind speed above a specific definition of the type of aircraft, the maximum allowable wind speed the passengers of the consumer.
51. If the meteorological weather conditions deteriorating and no longer complies with the rules in paragraph 50 of Kuma said conditions, the captain of the aircraft stopped.
52. Flights precinct agroķīmisk treatment begin no earlier than 30 minutes before sunrise and take no longer than until the sun sets.
53. before the precinct agroķīmisk treatment started the aircraft captain identify barriers, surveying station to process from the ground or from the air, making a flight not less than 150 feet above obstacles.
54. to be processed for flights back to workstation and take the safe route by the shortest of not less than 150 feet above obstacles.
55. To handle constituency that has free access, airplane working height is 200 meters before being processed in the district boundaries, but helicopters and 25 meters before being processed in the district boundaries.
56. the height of Flight processing stations (fields, orchards), forfeit not less than 15 feet above the plants and fruit trees, but by treating the forest compartments – not less than 35 feet above the treetops.
57. the processing stations, turns out in a horizontal plane: plane-57.1. not less than 150 feet (above the forest arrays – not less than 300 feet) with the heel, which is not more than 30 °, with the plane taking her flight specified in the operations manual;
57.2. chopper-not less than 100 feet above obstacles with the heel, not greater than 20 °, following the flight of the helicopter used in the operation Guide noted restrictions.
58. The obstacles at the border station in cultivation, the aircraft overflies not less than 35 ft, but high-voltage lines-not less than 60 feet.
59. Flights in parallel loops or lines, if they are crossing the district to be processed by the following circumstances: 59.1. shelter side – not closer than 50 meters from the wire, if the wind speed is not more than 16 nodes;
59.2. upwind, not closer than 50 meters from the wire, if wind speed is greater than 10 knots and no closer than 100 meters from them, if the wind speed is between 11 to 16 knots.
60. by rotating the helicopter rotors may only be loaded chemicals in aviation engineering personnel.
61. the aviation agroķīmisko work, the crew of the aircraft is not allowed: 61.1. look back back to observe chemical seeding;
61.2. processing station or take-off and landing, if the height of the sun above the horizon is less than 15 ° and the angle of the course is less than 30 °;
38.1. perform maneuvers with the aircraft to prevent seeding of aizk chemicals vēšano;
61.4. operate flights above populated areas;
61.5. take flight aircraft by persons not related to the job;
61.6. take flights with a flight on the parameter control features, where provided and installed;
38.3. leave your job until full completion of the flight.
VII. The flight of the experimental and research work 62. experimental flights and carry out scientific pētniecībasdarb, if this flight operations technology is not contrary to the Convention put Tween 2 and the flight operations manual.
63. the scientific (scientific research) organization under the flight programme with the air operator.
64. A flight shall be made under the visual flight rules or instrument flight rules (depending on the circumstances of the flight operations).
VIII. The Aviation rescue 65. aircraft used by the aviation rescue work, shall be provided in accordance with the provisions of the Convention in annex 12.
66. aircraft that does not have special equipment for search and rescue, using only Visual search and evacuation work.
67. Search in flight the aircraft captain: 67.1. search jobs within the area;
67.2. maintain communication with air traffic controllers, aviation search and rescue coordination centres and other search parties to the deed;
67.3. comply with the conventions referred to in annex 2;
41.9. in the light of the particular situation, the use of different search methods, carry and available navigation equipment;
67.5. on the search results immediately inform aviation looking horse and rescue coordination centre and act in accordance with his instructions.
68. The flight shall be made under the visual flight rules or instrument flight rules far (depending on the circumstances of the flight operations).
IX. Provision of assistance to the population in the case of natural disasters (disaster) relief of 69. aircraft used the disaster (disaster) the affected area survey, monitoring, to evacuate the population, food, clothing, medicines, equipment, building materials and other supplies.
70. the flights to be made under the visual flight rules or instrument flight rules far (depending on the circumstances of the flight operations).
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister k. Peters Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 12, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia