Rules For The Order In Which Civil Aviation Aerodromes Of The Republic Of Latvia To Use Military Aircraft, And The Order In Which The Republic Of Latvia Military Aviation Aerodromes Used By Civil Aviation Aircraft
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kārtību, kādā civilās aviācijas lidlaukus izmanto Latvijas Republikas militārās aviācijas gaisa kuģi, un kārtību, kādā Latvijas Republikas militārās aviācijas lidlaukus izmanto civilās aviācijas gaisa kuģi
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/140190
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 587 in Riga on July 18, 2006 (pr. No 38. §) rules on procedure in civil aviation aerodrome used for the national armed forces aircraft, and the order in which national armed forces aviation aerodromes used by civil aviation aircraft Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" article 29 of 1. determines the order in which civil aviation aerodrome used for the national armed forces aircraft, and the order in which national armed forces aviation aerodromes used by civil aviation aircraft. Provisions are without prejudice to other legal requirements in relation to the use of the aerodrome, including the conclusion of contracts for airfield use.
2. National armed forces aircraft in civil aviation aerodrome shall be used in accordance with the civil aviation aerodrome operating conditions. Civil aircraft of the national armed forces aviation airfields used in accordance with the national armed forces aviation aerodrome operating conditions.
3. Civil aircraft national armed forces aviation airfields can be used if they meet civil aviation aerodrome operating conditions and regulations that govern the activities of civil aviation. Civil aircraft can use national armed forces aviation airfields to carriage by air where the national armed forces aviation aerodromes or part thereof and the equipment used for the transport service, this is certified according to the civil aviation aerodrome certification requirements.
4. Information that civil aircraft need national armed forces aviation airfield, the Ministry of Defense after coordination with the National Civil Aviation Agency "" agency of the Republic of Latvia submitted to the use of airspace and air traffic organization national company for publication document "aeronautical information publication".
5. aircraft that are in danger or who are in danger, or who have suffered an accident, you can use any airfield in the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
6. If the sports society active in the field of civil aviation and sports organized youth education and recreation or cooperate with the Ministry of defence, the Centre of the Jaunsardz sports society free of charge use the national armed forces aviation airfields civil aviation sports and aviation propaganda measures in accordance with the agreement concluded with the Ministry of defence, and regulations governing civil aviation sports, covering only the costs that provide national armed forces aviation airfield services. For the sports associations active in the field of aviation believes at least one of the following criteria: 6.1 sports society calendar year provide no less than 500 jumps with a parachute;
6.2. the sports society calendar year at least 30 hours of flight;
6.3. the sports society calendar year has represented a country at least one international civil aviation sports competitions.
7. before the provisions referred to in paragraph 6 to the conclusion of the agreement: 7.1 sports society shall submit a written application to the Ministry of defence. The application specifies which national armed forces aviation aerodrome sports society wants to use, and the use of the aerodrome. The application shall be accompanied by a copy of such documents (presentation of original): 7.1.1. statutes;
7.1.2. the registration certificate;
7.1.3. the Sports Association list, which will run the national armed forces aviation airfield. The list shall indicate the Member's name, surname and personal code;
7.1.4. documents confirming at least one of the terms referred to in paragraph 6;
7.2. The Ministry of defence after this rule 7.1. in the receipt of the application referred to in the national security authorities requested opinions on sports society and prepare a contract for national armed forces aviation use of the airfield. The Treaty lays down the responsibilities of the sports society, rights and responsibilities in relation to national armed forces aviation use of the airfield.
8. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 April 1995, Regulation No 121 "rules about the order in which civil aviation and military aviation use of the airfield" (Latvian journal, 1995, nr. 67; 2005, 206. no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Defense Minister a. Slakter the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 21, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia