Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 16 August 2005, Regulations No 613 "order In Which Accredited Vocational Training Programs, Educational Institutions And Examination Centres And Training Institutions Attesting Managers"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 16.augusta noteikumos Nr.613 "Kārtība, kādā akreditē profesionālās izglītības programmas, izglītības iestādes un eksaminācijas centrus un atestē profesionālās izglītības iestāžu vadītājus"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/141562
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 643 in Riga in 2006 (8 august. No 41 16) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 16 august 2005, regulations No 613 "order in which accredited vocational training programs, educational institutions and examination centres and training institutions attesting managers" Issued under the Education Act, article 14 of the 8, 9 and 11, article 15, paragraph 5 of article 27, article 30 of the fourth and the third subparagraph of article 33, the vocational education Act, article 7 paragraph 7. Article 8, paragraph 7, and article 29 of the fourth draw Cabinet-16 august 2005 No. 613 "in the terms of the order in which accredited vocational training programs, educational institutions and examination centres and training institutions attesting managers" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 132) the following amendments: 1. Express 9.5. and 9.6. subparagraph by the following: "9.5. be prepared and issued by educational institutions and accreditation of education programs page (annex 1) its educational accreditation page that implemented professional development or vocational education programme (annex 2), the center of accreditation examination sheet (annex 3) or accreditation of education programs page (annex 4), or the decision on the refusal of accreditation;
9.6. prepare and issue a certificate of attestation (annex 5) or the decision on the refusal of the atestē the driver. "
2. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. a decision on the program, educational institutions or examination centre accreditation and driver attestation shall adopt professional education accreditation and attestation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission shall also examine the question of the accreditation page replacement if you change the name of an educational institution. "
3. Supplement 14 to the fifth sentence by the following: "the minutes of the proceedings of the Commission signed by all the members of the Commission present and voting."
4. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. Deciding on educational or educational program accreditation or denial of accreditation, certification or attestation, the Commission shall examine the opinion of the Commission of experts."
5. Add to paragraph 17 with the following new first sentence: "the Commission of experts shall be issued by the educational institution or the head of the Centre for the independence of the expert opinion from the Commission."
6. Supplement with 19.1 points as follows: "The provisions of paragraph 19 19.1 in these programs and accredited educational institution for a period that matches the previously accredited education programs or educational credentials."
7. Supplement with 21.1 points as follows: "The provisions of paragraph 11 21.1 the Commission decision referred to in the month following its entry into force could challenge the Ministry of education and science."
8. Make the following paragraph 27.5: "27.5. examination for logistical support, which is examining the Center's property or leased for a period not less than two years;".
9. Replace 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. in the annex, the words "Ministry of education and science officer" with the words "the President of the Commission". Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia