The Order In Which The Composition Of A Mixture Of Dažādšķiedr Carried Out Quantitative Checks On The Conformity Of The Composition Of Textile Labelling Information
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā veic dažādšķiedru maisījuma sastāva kvantitatīvās pārbaudes, lai noteiktu tekstilizstrādājuma sastāva atbilstību marķējumā norādītajai informācijai
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/142509
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 675 Riga, august 22, 2006 (pr. No 43 14) procedures for conducting quantitative composition of the mixture dažādšķiedr checks to determine compliance with the composition of textile labelling information Issued under the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 equipment, first paragraph, point 3 of the General questions 1. determines the order in which the composition of a mixture of dažādšķiedr carried out quantitative checks on the conformity of the composition of textile products on the labelling information and provide consumers with a true and complete information on the product.
2. the Dažādšķiedr consist of a mixture of quantitative checks shall be carried out using a textile firm and repeated three blends quantitative analysis methods that use the manual and chemical removal, pursuant to the test sample and samples preparation procedure.
3. If the combination of quantitative dažādšķiedr analysis in the EU have established a common method, it checks using any know for electronic check method and the test report shall indicate the results and the degree of accuracy of the method used.
2. test sample and preparation of the samples the fibre composition of textile products discovery 4. This chapter lays down the procedures for the quantitative analysis of labor before the Tory retrieves the previous purification of the sample subject to testing in the quantity of the sample (i.e., a sample of a mass not exceeding 100 g), and the order in which you select tests from the test sample that is not previously cleaned by removing the fibrous substances (in some cases well in advance to purification required assay).
5. A quantity of material which is assessed with a single series of tests (release), can include, for example, all material in the same clothes, all fabric, woven from single yarns of the roller, šķērējum, raw fibre bales or bales (consignment) consignment.
6.No release checked out part (its extent and nature) should be such as to take over all the test release should be used and the heterogeneity of threshing in the laborat (hereinafter referred to as the laboratory sample) (finished products, or piece of goods which are the subject of this provision 2.4. subchapter).
7. Laboratory sample part (its amount and nature) for which the previous treatment to separate the fiber substance, and not from having tests (test sample) must be such as to take over the whole laboratory sample heterogeneity.
8. Select the test sample so that it take over the whole laboratory sample heterogeneity.
9.No testing of the sample selected, the materials required in a dual test indiv result (test), taken from the test sample so that each gave take over the entire testing sample heterogeneity.
2.1. The loose fibre sampling 10. Not oriented fibres from the laboratory sample, take a test sample of randomly selecting the fiber strands. All the test sample is thoroughly mixed by means of a laboratory carder (the laboratory carder may be replaced by a fibre Blender, or the fibres may be mixed with the "pinch and balance" method). Using or mixture obtained (including loose fibres and fibres adhering to the equipment used) exposes the previous treatment. Select a proportion of tests using a mixture of loose or fibers and used equipment from the fibres adhering to the mass. If after using the previous purification remains intact, the tests you select this rule referred to in paragraph 11. If you are using the purification of deorientēt, each assay selects at random at least 16 separate approximately equal amounts of small strands and then combining its assay.
11. Laboratory sample parts that equally varbūtisk (randomly) selected from oriented fibers (fibres, slivers, using ribbons, yarns), cut at least 10 šķērsizgriezum pieces, weighing approximately 1 g each. The following selected sample test subject prior to treatment. Šķērsizgriezum are placed side-by-side and is cut so that each test contains all 10 doses of šķērsizgriezum.
2.2. selection of samples of 12 Threads. If the threads are uztinumo or spoļrāmjo, do the following in sequence: 12.1. laboratory sample shall be taken from all of the uztinum;
12.2.no each uztinum with reel (if uztinum can be placed on a suitable spoļrāmj, all the skeins of the shareholders can at the same time) or by some other means notin in skeins of the same length. Skein or tow yarns combine by placing one beside the other, and creates a test sample to follow, each sample from uztinum got into skeins of the same length or the tow;
12.3. the test sample is subjected to prior treatment. From the test sample selection tests when cutting threads of equal length from the skein or tow a pinch so that the pinch would be taken over the entire sample thread at viendab not gum;
12.4. If the thread is denoted by t and TeX uztinum, selected from the laboratory test sample by N, then to obtain a test sample of 10 g, the length of which must be from each of the uztinum, notin is 106/n. t cm 12.5. If N. t turns out to be greater than 2000, Tina heavier skein and cut it in two places, to create the necessary tow mass. The tow ends before you tie the previous treatment carefully. Tests taken from sites located further from the volume.
13. Warp threads in the test sample is taken by removing the ends of the warp, not less than 20 cm so that the sample would be all šķērējum threads except the selvedge yarns. Thread one end of the loose dress. If the sample turns out to be too big for a previous treatment, it divides into two or more parts. To the previous treatment of each dress, and part reunites after they are treated separately. Assay of testing sample not cut tied to the end so that it contains all of the warp threads. Warp thread g heavy breed length is 105/N. t cm, which TeX t linear solid warp thread count is N. document Full ZIP 91 kb Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 31 august 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia