Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/142697
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 711 in Riga august 29, 2006 (pr. 27. § 44) order in which municipalities choose tenders and contracts for residential home or living space lease Issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the second paragraph of article 19.1 1. determines the order in which local authorities implement the law agree with residential homeowners or possessor (also with national corporations) for proprietary or not in possession of a rented residential house or individual rented residential premises not transfer to municipalities for use as well as the procedures for the authorities choose relevant Uptown owner or possessor (public corporation).
2. the Municipal Council (the Council) or its delegated authority (hereinafter the municipality) adopted a decision on the offer of the lease object selection. The decision shall specify: 2.1 the object of necessity;
2.2. the requirements to be met by applicants (including contractual conditions of the municipal law of the leased object be used to provide housing solutions and izvirzāmo conditions for applicants concerning contractual obligations with local beneficiaries);
2.3. the required number of objects, areas, number of rooms, location, facilities of the object;
2.4. the order and manner in which objects are charged on a lease;
2.5. other lease conditions necessary to ensure the law "on housing assistance issues" laid down in chapter III assistance.
3. municipality invitation to apply for a rental quote selection published in the local newspaper, as well as post a visible place in the municipal or the service centre in the building.
4. the invitation shall specify the provisions of the information referred to in paragraph 2 and the offer submission and opening of the place, date, time and agenda. Deadline for submission of the tender may not be less than 10 working days from the date of publication of the call.
5. Local Government opens tenders submitted immediately after the expiry of the time limit for submitting the request to the specified location and time. Opening of tenders may be open to all applicants or their representatives.
6. the local Government shall assess the conformity of the tender invitation and choose the offer which meets the requirements referred to in the invitation and with the lowest price.
7. The municipality recorded in the object's lease offer selection process. Protocol: 7.1. selection, identification number and date of recording;
7.2. the name of the municipality;
7.3. the requested object number, type, size (for each item), number of rooms, location, facilities level object;
7.4. each applicant's first name, last name, ID number (natural persons) and the name, registration number (for legal entities), and their price;
7.5. the tenderer or applicant name, surname, personal code (natural persons), the name and registration number (for legal persons), which will be closed;
7.6. the proposed contract price;
7.7. other messages, if the municipality they are needed;
7.8. the grounds for the decision if the decision has been taken about the object of lease offer selection, selecting no offer. Grounds of the decision indicates that the requirements of the local bidders or their offers do not meet.
8. Municipality of three working days after the decision has been sent to all applicants, this provision in the Protocol referred to in paragraph 7 of the statement (the decision), as well as indicate the time and place where the applicant can consult the full text of the Protocol. If disclosure of the information would harm the public interest or it is protected by law, the municipality shall adopt a decision on this information.
9. Within three working days after the decision of the opposition or appeal deadline, if the decision is not contested or appealed, the municipality with the selected tenderer or tenderers shall conclude a rental contract. Lease contract shall contain the following information: the name of the municipality 9.1;
9.2. owner's name, surname, identity code (natural person) or the name, registration number (legal person);
9.3. the object (object), method, object composition, rental area (for each item), the level of facilities, number of rooms, the floor on which the object is located in, the object's address and name;
9.4. rental charges and settlement arrangements;
9.5. conditions for rental of premises for the transfer of rights of beneficiaries of a municipality (for example, rent contracts, rent and charges for services received by the tenant arrangements);
9.6. the conditions for the consolidation of the land lease agreement;
9.7. conditions for the termination of the lease;
9.8. the term of the lease.
10. Switch the rental contract, the municipality may also include additional conditions of the contract, if any, are necessary and the parties agree on them.
11. the Government provides information on the applicant's choice, and the conclusion of lease agreements publicly available, published in local newspapers, as well as displaying a visible place in the municipal building.
12. The municipality every six months (until 1 February and 10 July) provides national agency "housing agency" information on the previous half year rental contracts concluded.
13. the national agency "housing agency" summarizes the information provided by the local information society of the leased objects, and every six months shall submit it to the regional development and local government Ministry.
14. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2005 the rules no 655 "the order in which local authorities conclude contracts for residential home or living space for rent" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 138).
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by September 2, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia