The Order In Which Grant In 2006, Administer And Monitor State Aid For Long-Term Stabilization Of The Forest Functions In Private Forests
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā 2006.gadā piešķir, administrē un uzrauga valsts atbalstu meža ilglaicīgo funkciju stabilizācijai privātos mežos
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/144280
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 775 in Riga in 2006 (19 September. No 48 24) procedures in 2006, grant, administered and monitored by State aid in the long-term stabilisation of the forest function in private forests Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh subparagraph 1. determines the order in which grant in 2006, administer and monitor State aid for long-term stabilization of the forest functions in private forests (hereinafter referred to as aid).
2. the total amount of aid is determined by the laws and regulations of the forest development fund established based on the forest development fund allocation for 2006.
3. the overall amount is 100000. The amount of aid per hectare is proportional to the number of submissions received, but not more than: 3.1.30 dollars per hectare (Tel, mētrāj and lān);
3.2.40 dollars per hectare (the other type of forest growing conditions).
4. the aid shall be granted, manage and monitor the field support service.
5. the eligible natural persons, which is the forest owners (hereinafter the applicant), provided that: 5.1 the applicant is set in 2006 by the stands that is restored or when planting media and declared the renovated from 2000 to 2005 (inclusive);
UR5.2.kop ð recognition for restore times have not changed the ruling species of trees;
5.3. stand meets groomed legislation on forest restoration;
5.4. the national forest service, the national environmental service or specially protected natural areas of the administration of applicants is not penalised administratively on the forest management regulatory breaches the laws during the year before the rules referred to in paragraph 11 to the application.
6. For support, the applicant until 15 November 2006 to submit Field support regional agricultural administration: 6.1 application for aid for care of the coppice (annex 1);
6.2. the national forest service prepare a renewed stand (COPSE) care checking accounts (hereinafter report) (annex 2), which was recognized as a high stand and indicated that the national forest service applicants not called to administrative responsibility for forest management regulatory breaches the laws during the year prior to the application.
7. the rural support service regional agricultural administration records the log sequence for the submission of applications, which all applicants meeting the requirements of this regulation.
8. the applicant may receive the support of no more than five hectares according to the provisions of paragraph 5 of the terms of the area it stands volume production Coptic-owned forests in the forestry area.
9. Aid shall not be granted for their care, which stands volume production tending to the applicant received State aid in 2005.
10. the rural support service evaluates the total aid to be paid to the applicant, subject to this provision 3, 8 and 9, as well as reports received, and the cost to the applicant the aid calculated amount.
11. to receive the report, the applicant up to 13 October 2006, the national forest service in the wood that the monitored area is located on a high stand in regard to the recognition of the submission of the appropriate conditions for receipt of the aid (annex 3) and property rights supporting documents — the land registry certificate or copy of Act (the original show).
12. Up to 3 November 2006, the national forest service officer shall stand the test refined in nature and prepare a report indicating whether the stand meets or does not meet the conditions for receipt of the aid.
13. the rural support service to accept and evaluate the submissions and reports and shall decide on the grant of or refusal to support grant aid.
14. Support for rural support service granted to the applicant in accordance with the legislation on minimum support accounting and allocation procedures and minimum support form.
15. the rural support service from the national environmental service or specially protected natural areas Administration (if the stand is located in groomed specially protected nature reserve, which has formed an administration) require that the information referred to in paragraph 5.4.
16.15 the days of field support service receipt of national environment service or specially protected natural areas the Administration sends the requested information.
17. the documents submitted by the applicant If the information is inaccurate or incomplete, the rural support service request for further information in writing. The applicant two weeks (counting from the date of receipt of the letter) by the rural support service of the additional information required.
18. If a decision on refusal to grant the aid, the rural support service within one month of the receipt of the documents of the applicant, inform the applicant in writing and state the reasons for the refusal.
19. The applicant in the Field support the decision on refusal to grant aid can be a challenge and appeal against administrative procedure law.
20. After the expiry of the deadline for submitting an application for aid for the coppice, field support service compiles submissions received. If the total amount of aid requested is larger than these rules laid down in paragraph 3, to each applicant the amount of the aid to be granted shall be reduced on a pro rata basis.
21. In the month following the application deadline for aid for care of coppice field support service cost the applicant support through non-cash payments (not exceeding the total funding granted).
Prime Minister a. farming Minister kalvītis, Minister for the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 27 September 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 19 September 2006, the Regulation No 775 application support for the care of the Minister of Agriculture coppice site-Minister for the environment r. vējonis annex 2 Cabinet of 19 September 2006, the Regulation No 775 instead of Agriculture Minister-Minister for the environment r. vējonis annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 September 2006, the Regulation No 775 application stands for recognition of appropriate conditions for receiving the aid of the Agriculture Minister, the Minister for the environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia