Rules On The Amount Of The Allowance And The Compensation System Of The Ministry Of The Interior Officials With A Special Service Rank To Which A Foreign Country Guarding The Embassy Of The Republic Of Latvia Or Representation, As Well As The Order In ...
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par pabalsta un kompensācijas apmēru Iekšlietu ministrijas sistēmas iestāžu amatpersonām ar speciālo dienesta pakāpi, kuras ārvalstī apsargā Latvijas Republikas vēstniecību vai pārstāvniecību, kā arī kārtību, kādā sedz ar minēto amatpersonu uztu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/144672
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 804 in 2006 on September 26 (Mon. No 49 42. §) rules on benefit and the amount of the compensation system of the Ministry of the Interior officials with a special service rank, which foreign country guarding the Embassy of the Republic of Latvia or representation, as well as the order in which the bear with the officials stay in foreign country expenses are Issued in accordance with the system of the Ministry of the Interior authorities and prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the service, article 43 of the law on the fifth part i. General questions 1. determines the salary benefits of service abroad (hereinafter referred to as the Payroll benefit) and the amount of the refund of travelling expenses (hereinafter referred to as the compensation) system, the Ministry of the Interior officials with a special service rank, which according to authorities the driver's decision to guard foreign embassies in the Republic of Latvia or representation (hereinafter officials), as well as the order in which the bear with the officials stay in foreign country expenses.
2. the system of the Ministry of the Interior Authority within the meaning of these terms is the State police, but the officers-State police officer.
3. Salary and benefits compensation, national police officers included in the personal account in a credit institution.
II. Salary allowance 4. Wage benefits per month for officials in accordance with the provisions of annex 1.
5. the national police officer salary allowance shall be paid monthly.
6. the salary shall be determined, an official from the first calendar day when she arrived in the Embassy or representative office to carry out its security guards, but no earlier than with the national police, the order for shipment to a foreign official for the specified date.
7. Salary Benefits costs just about the time when the officer stayed in a foreign country, but no longer than up to this provision of the order referred to in paragraph 6 in particular.
III. Compensation 8. State police officials to compensate for travel expenses incurred in going to the Embassy or representative office and coming back from it.
9. Travel expenses shall be compensated in accordance with the expenditure amount of supporting source documents regardless of the vehicle type, but without exceeding the economy class fare.
10. to obtain a refund, the officer shall provide the National Police Commissioner or his authorized official: 10.1. application for reimbursement of travel expenses;
10.2. travel expenses supporting justification documents (tickets).
11. the officer may receive travel expenses in the amount of money required in advance, submitting advance requests State police departments concerned in accounting.
IV. The officials stay in foreign country cover expenditure 12. National Police from its budget for this purpose, the financial resources provided for officials charged with health insurance and accident insurance expenses for officials stay abroad.
13. the Embassy or representative office officials be provided with living area and covered by the maintenance payments and utility expenses.
14. If the embassies or representative offices do not have residential areas (free the apartment), it concludes a contract of housing rent, subject to this provision in annex 2 the maximum housing rent and utility payments about a year in the three official accommodation. Expenses associated with housing rental contract, as well as with the housing rent and utility payments shall be borne by the national police in accordance with the embassies or representative offices of contracts concluded and invoiced billing.
V. closing question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 October 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 October 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 26 September 2006 the Regulation No 804 officials salary benefits for services abroad no PO box
National salary benefits (in dollars) 1.
Russian Federation 760 2.
Belgium Minister of 1000 songs Jaundžeikar annex 2 Cabinet of 26 September 2006 the Regulation No 804 housing rent and utility expenses the maximum amount a year no PO box
The amount of public expenditure (in dollars) 1.
Russian Federation (Moscow) 11340 2.
Russian Federation (St. Petersburg) 6825 3.
11340 Belgium Minister of Interior Jaundžeikar of apt.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia