Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/144671
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 802 in Riga in 2006 on September 26 (Mon. No 49 40. §) rules on benefit and compensation arrangements and costs of communications officers who fulfil official functions abroad Issued in accordance with the system of the Ministry of the Interior and of the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the service law 43. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determine the benefits and compensation and costs order for the liaison officer to the place of the specific conditions in a foreign country.
2. Nosūtītājinstitūcij the benefits transferred to the liaison officer personal accounts with a credit institution.
3. These rules determine the compensation of nosūtītājinstitūcij transferred to the liaison officer personal accounts in the credit institution in accordance with the expenditure amount of supporting source documents, not exceeding the compensation laid down in these provisions.
4. the liaison officer can receive travel and removal expenses to pay the necessary money in advance, if he submits a request in advance nosūtītājinstitūcij.
II. Salary allowance for service abroad 5. Payroll benefits year Communications Officer determines, 15200 lat multiplied by the provisions specified in the annex to this cost of living factor according to the place of service.
6. Wage allowance starting to get liaison officer with the first calendar day when he entered the service of the site, to perform their duties, but not earlier than the order of the head of nosūtītājinstitūcij out the removal date. Salary allowances for the amount of time that the communications officer on the road to the place of employment or returning from them, but no more than two days travel in each direction. Salary allowance cease to pay by the day, when the liaison officer left the service, but not later than by order of the head of nosūtītājinstitūcij out the removal date.
7. Payroll benefits not paid on time: 7.1 Communications Officer granted leave without pay for conservation;
7.2. the liaison officer suspended from service duties;
7.3. the liaison officer of maternity leave.
8. Salary allowance shall be paid monthly. Month amount shall be payable, the amount specified in the year divided by twelve.
III. Benefits for spouse and children stay abroad 9. Benefits per year for legal stay in a foreign country is determined, 5300 late multiplied by the provisions specified in the annex to this cost of living factor according to the place of service.
10. the benefits a year for each child's stay in a foreign country is determined, 2400 LVL (for children up to 12 years of age) or 2700 lats (for children from the age of 12) multiplied by the provisions specified in the annex to the cost of living factor according to the place of service.
11. Benefits for spouse and child (family) stay in a foreign country liaison officer started to receive the first calendar day when the family arrives at his place of employment.
12. Allowances for family stay in a foreign country are paid once a month. Month amount shall be payable, the amount specified in the year divided by twelve.
13. the liaison officer's family members can stay in place of the service permanently or periodically. For permanent stay of the family members is considered if their absence outside the place of business in any calendar year shall not exceed 90 days, including liaison officer leave. In some cases, if there are extenuating reasons (such as illness, death of a family member, training in accredited educational institutions), with the written permission of the head of nosūtītājinstitūcij absence may be extended, but not more than 150 days.
14. the benefits of the child's stay in a foreign country liaison officer to be paid until the child reaches 18 years of age (if you have obtained a secondary education) or have obtained a secondary education (if 18 are met before the date obtained secondary education) where the educational institution is located in the place of business in the country.
15. If family members are staying permanently abroad, the allowances for spouse and children stay in a foreign country liaison officer shall receive, for the same period for which you receive salary allowance.
16. If a spouse staying in the place only periodically, not continually, liaison officer does not receive benefit for a spouse's residence.
17. If a liaison a child service site does not maintain a permanent liaison officer, receive an allowance for the child's actual residence time.
18. If both spouses have a liaison officer and her service in one foreign country, benefits for a spouse's residence in a foreign country is not paid, but the allowance for the children's stay in a foreign country the cost of one of the spouses.
19. the communications officer is obliged to immediately notify the head of the nosūtītājinstitūcij of the circumstances, if lost basis cost benefits for spouse or children stay in a foreign country.
IV. the allowance for the purchase of household equipment, moving to the place of employment abroad 20. Liaison Officer, moving to the place of employment abroad, paid a lump sum payment for the purchase of household equipment.
21. The unique benefits of household equipment purchase is a 750 lats. If the communications officer on the State of the place moves with the spouse, which places the country staying permanently, benefits increased by 20%. For each minor child who places of staying permanently in the country, benefits increased by 10%.
22. the household allowance for the purchase of equipment not paid if: 22.1. places of the country to shipping has been the liaison officer's residence;
22.2. the liaison officer moving service to foreign country for a period which is less than a year.
23. household equipment purchased for the benefit remains the property of the liaison officer.
24. If both spouses have a liaison officer and her service in one foreign country, benefits paid to one of the spouses, subject to the conditions laid down in this chapter.
25. where the liaison officer at the same election or disciplinary infringements found a reference from a foreign country, he shall repay the allowance amounting to: 25.1. 100% where from moving day has passed less than a year;
25.2.40%, if the moving days have gone more than a year, but less than two years.
V. Benefits service needs to be used to cover the travel expenses 26. Benefits the service needs to be used to cover the travel expenses of 50 lats a month. The allowance is not paid to the liaison officer assigned to the vacation time.
27. The allowance shall not be paid to the liaison officer, which provides a service vehicle. If the service vehicle for some time, it is not possible to use, for the benefit of service liaison officer needs to be used to cover the cost of travel expenses in proportion to the number of calendar days in the month when the service vehicle was not in use.
Vi. The apartment rent and utilities expense refund 28. Communications Officer is compensated for the apartment rent and utilities expenses in accordance with the provisions of point 2 of the annex according to the place of service. If the actual expenditure on rental housing and utility expenses are less than the specified in these provisions apartment lease and utility expense compensation, communications officer covered the actual expenditure.
29. The apartment rent and utility costs in the amount of the refund to one liaison officer to set the two people in the family (spouses). For each subsequent family member who liaison officer services in place of staying permanently, the apartment rent and utility costs for the amount of compensation shall be increased by 5%.
30. the apartment lease agreement the expenses compensated in accordance with the submitted documents, up to a maximum of three months rent.
31. These rules in a particular apartment rent and utilities expense compensation is for a furnished apartment.
VII. Child's school and pre-school expenses compensation 32. Baby nursery, primary, elementary or secondary education expenditure in accordance with the written reasons of the liaison officer and the documents certifying the training expenses, offset by the following amount: 32.1. 90% if the child attends the relevant place of business, or a State or local government employee of international institutions for children in preschool, primary school, primary or secondary educational institution;
32.2.60%, if the child is the place of business concerned country attending private nursery, primary, elementary or secondary educational institution, but he has the opportunity to learn the State or local authorities, or international institutions in the education provided for children of employees;
32.3.90% when the child attends preschool educational institution and both parents fulfil their duties abroad or the child is in the place in the country with only one parent.
33. paragraph 32 of these provisions in the educational choices and accepts the decision on reimbursement of expenses nosūtītājinstitūcij, adopted on the basis of a written application and training expenses of supporting documents.
34. If a child stops school period for which cover training expenses, and education authorities are not able to recover money for the period during which the child is not taught in that institution, training expense compensation liaison officer for a period not compensated already paid. This condition does not apply to the Ministry of the Interior system of authorities and prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the Service Act (hereinafter the Act), article 12, first paragraph, point 1 and 2 of the cases referred to.
35. If communications officer retired from the service in accordance with article 47 of the law, first paragraph, 1, 4, 5 or 8, his duty is to repay the tuition fees for the remaining part of the term for which the compensation received.
VIII. The travel and removal expenses compensation 36. Communications Officer is compensated for the following travel and removal expenses: 36.1. the liaison officer, as well as his family, travel and removal expenses when going to the place of employment abroad and returning from it;
36.2. the liaison officer and his family travel by going on vacation to Latvia in the current and coming back to the place of employment abroad;
36.3. the liaison officer's family members to travel, going to a liaison service location and from the foreign country, if the family liaison officer instead of staying in the service periodically.
37. This rule 36.1, 36.2 and 36.3.. referred to in travel expenses to compensate for the liaison officer in accordance with the source documents. Travel expenses compensated regardless of the vehicle type, without exceeding the amount of the ticket price of a flight to economy class.
38. This rule 36.1. referred to removal expenses to compensate for the liaison officer in accordance with the documents submitted do not exceed one 20 feet container shipment costs.
39. This provision and 36.3 36.2. referred to in travel expenses to compensate for the liaison officer once a year.
IX. Compensation for health insurance and accident insurance 40. the liaison officer shall compensate for expenses related to the liaison officer and his family (if the family members staying in the place of the permanent service) health insurance and accident insurance.
41. the costs associated with health insurance and accident insurance, communications officer is compensated according to the actual expenses incurred, up to a maximum of 1200 lats a year for each person.
X. closing question 42. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 October 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 October 2006.
Annex a Cabinet of 26 September 2006 the provisions of no cost of living factor in 802 and the apartment rent and utility costs in the amount of the refund 1. Cost of living factor in the countries concerned are the following: no PO box
The national cost of living factor 1.1.
Belarus (Minsk) 0.80 1.2.
Russian Federation (Moscow) 1.00 1.3.
1.4 in 1.05 Netherlands.
0.80 Poland 1.5.
Finland 1.15 1.6.
1.7 in 1.05 United Kingdom.
2. Ukraine 0.90 apartment lease and utility expenses the amount of the refund in the year in the countries concerned are the following: no PO box
State refund amount (in LCY) 2.1.
Belarus (Minsk) 7200 2.2.
Russian Federation (Moscow) 14400 2.3.
15800 Netherlands 2.4.
10100 2.5 Poland.
15800 Finland 2.6.
18700 2.7 United Kingdom.
10100 Ukraine Minister for Home Affairs Jaundžeikar of apt.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia