Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/144662
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 789 in Riga in 2006 on September 26 (Mon. 8. § 49) narrow gauge railway technical operating rules Issued in accordance with the Railway Act 1 paragraph 10 of article 1 General questions 1.750 mm width fixed rail (hereinafter referred to as the narrow gauge railway) of the technical equipment of the infrastructure, rolling stock and its functioning need buildings and premises, as well as the technical operation of the train movement Organization requirements, taking into account the specificities of this railway.
2. In addition to these narrow gauge railway operating rules shall also apply to rail regulatory platsliež the technical operating rules, in so far as they do not conflict with the narrow gauge railway specific features and requirements contained in these provisions.
3. If the narrow gauge railways not adhering to public or other railway managers in the management of the existing track and is only used for peat production, that the railway infrastructure of the technical equipment, rolling stock and its functioning need buildings and premises, as well as the technical operation of the train movement organization, ensuring the safety of railway traffic, the railway infrastructure administration, except in the orders.
4. Railway specialist (employee): 4.1 is personally responsible for the enforcement and traffic safety to the extent of his duties associated with train traffic;
4.2. comply with the fire safety, occupational health and safety legislative requirements laid down in his place of work;
4.3. do everything possible to stop the train or shunting composition or prevent threats in a situation where there is a risk to the safety of train movements, human life, health and environment.
5. a party shall work in railway specialist or to discharge these obligations is the duty requires knowledge, skill and health status.
2. rail infrastructures technical equipment 2.1 General requirements 6. * railway infrastructure provides structures and repetitive motion machine constant maintenance and prevents damage to the produce.
7. Railway constructions and equipment meets the requirements that determine safe movement with defined speeds.
8. amendments of structures and equipment permitted only with the permission of the persons who have authority to approve the project documentation relevant to structures and equipment. Narrow gauge infrastructure reconstruction and renovation of the building site (overhaul) carried out in railway normatīvtehnisk documents and these terms.
9. New and reconstructed buildings and equipment put into service only after the approval of the technical documentation, establishing procedures for ensuring the safety of train movements, labour protection and environmental protection (for example, the technical action, work instructions), and after rail specialist (employee), serving the building and equipment, knowledge of that documentation of the inspection.
10. Narrow gauge railway construction and devices conform to the structure of the standard-gauge magnification the smaller axis to the permissible distance contour for which there must be no closer to any part of the premises and equipment except devices intended for direct interaction with the rolling stock. When carrying out any works, repairs and other work prohibited to exceed the dimensions of structures zoom.
11. the distance between adjacent stations on the road axis Road will have at least 4000 mm straight narrow gauge routes and 4700 mm between the narrow gauge road and platsliež road, minor roadway and freight yards on his knees, where at least 3600 mm and 4100 mm. Existing lines until their conversion (reconstruction) distances between the adjacent road axes can keep the current.
12. Līmenisko distances between adjacent waveforms road axes, between the road and the structure gauge and the zoom stations down the structure gauge standard zoom.
13. cargo that is unloaded (except road repairs for the stranded) or are prepared for loading, up to 760 mm height 1500 mm is located not closer than from the side rails of the outer edge of the head, but, if the height is greater, not less than 2000 mm.
2.2. The track holding 14. Narrow gauge railway infrastructure assets (land, road grade with body and civil engineering), on its strength, stability and condition must be such as to ensure secure and safe movement with the set speed.
15. the stations shall be provided with horizontal track piece. In exceptional cases they can deploy a slope not exceeding 4 ‰.
16. the stations where the locomotive provided for disconnection from the wagons and shunting operations, decision-making and the way the profile provides pretslīpum to the road crossings of the boundaries. If necessary, to prevent the wagon pašaizripošan on other roads, provides for the installation of the aizsargstrupceļ, aizsargpārmij, nosviedējkurp or nosviedējpārmij.
17. stations located in the precincts of the straight path. In exceptional cases allowed the station placement also leads, which is at least 300 m radius. 18. Track plan and profile instrumental verification shall be carried out at least every 20 years. Profile repair work periods shall be determined on the basis of the results of that inspection.
19. District in which the track reconstruction or other works that cause changes in the plan and profile, after the completion of the work of the rail infrastructure, the Commission shall examine together with the work of the artist. Job bailiff handed the dossier of the rail infrastructure, but also the Chief of the station – station.
20. If the area is building new objects, extend or transfer to another site if the existing facilities, the work does not delay to rail infra structure Manager needs documentation stating the object of attraction to the existing stations.
21. the repetitive motion of railway infrastructure * offers the following sorting and storage of documentation: 21.1. rail band of land partition plan;
21.2. the entire road holding structures and equipment drawings and descriptions;
21.3. the premises and equipment service normatīvtehnisk documentation;
21.4. stations and schematic plans;
13.4. all major stations and of track longitudinal.
22. land width of the compartments at the top of the track will meet straight track above the building or at least 3200 mm. Road curves whose RADIUS is less than 300 m, the land extends the grade according to the technical requirements.
23. The road straight and curve radius, which is 301 m and more, the track width between the railhead of the internal edges is 750 mm. Leads whose RADIUS is 201-300 m, track width is 755 mm. Leads that range is 101-200 m, track width is 760 mm, but the curve radius is less than 100 m, track width is 764 mm. 24. Track may not be wider than 768 mm and less than 748 mm. 25. Road both tracks will head straight to the surface to maintain the same level. After the railway infrastructure manager's approved list of trackside squarely in the entire length of the track may be one to maintain a 3 mm higher than the other. Cant increase the track curves depending on the radius of the curve and the speed of the rail infrastructure, and that increase may not exceed 60 mm. 26. Track condition checks using measurement equipment road (mērratiņ, defektoskopij trolleys or other measurement).
27. the following brands are Interchanged krusteņ: 27.1. the main roadway and passenger trains and sent to his knees, not steeper than 1/8;
27.2. the rest of the roadway, not steeper than 1/7, but we spoke simetriskaj-1/6.28. pretasmen on main roads before the motion switch blades placed atsitējbrus.
29. it is prohibited to operate crossings and road intersections that have any of the following damages: 29.1. disconnected switch blades;
29.2. blade not fit for rāmjslied 3 mm or more, not piegulšan of the blade towards the first vilktn;
29.3. izdrupum blade, which can be called the call of the wheel flange of the rail, and in all cases where the length of the izdrupum is: 29.3.1. main roadway-125 mm and over;
29.3.2. acceptance and knees – 150 mm and over;
29.3.3. other stations – 175 mm and over the knees;
29.4. blade cuts against the rāmjslied of 2 mm or more, measured at the cut, which starts the blade head surface vertical noēvelējum;
29.5.19 kg per metre heavy and easier rāmjsliež the vertical wear: the main roadway-29.5.1. greater than 4 mm; 29.5.2. acceptance and knees – greater than 5 mm, other stations 29.5.3 knees – greater than 6 mm, 29.6. 19 kg per metre heavy and easier krusteņ cores where they wear in the section width is 40 mm, are: main and acceptance 29.6.1. and knees – greater than 4 mm; 29.6.2. other stations will travel of more than 5 mm; 18.5. 24 kg per metre heavy and heavier rāmjsliež vertical wear: 29.7.1. main roadway of more than 6 mm. acceptance and 29.7.2 knees – more than 7 mm, other stations 29.7.3 knees – greater than 8 mm;
29.8.24 kg per metre heavy and heavier krusteņ cores where they wear in the section width is 40 mm, are: main and acceptance 29.8.1. and knees – greater than 5 mm, other stations 29.8.2 knees – greater than 8 mm; 29.9. the distance between the edge of the core of the work of the krusteņ and pretslied of the working edge of the head is smaller than the 716 mm; 29.10. the distance between the pretslied and spārnslied work the edges of the head is more than 680 mm. blade or rāmjslied of 29.11 crunch and krusteņ (core , spārnslied, or pretslied) break;
29.12. severed one of vienbult pretslied grommets bolt or two bolts double liner.
30. The track, switches and crossings makes track and remove in accordance with the order of the railway infrastructure manager, informing the carrier.
31. new ielikto road crossings and crossings and stages typically turn on interdependence. Taking into operation interdependence does not turn on the crossings, rail infrastructure manager determines the order in which you viewed and controlled the crossings and switch blades strengthened.
32. Points shall be fitted with devices for concluding them with padlock locks. These devices ensure the blade close to the rāmjslied piegulšan.
33. the interdependence on the crossings not equipped with shunt characteristics which clearly and unambiguously may determine the direction of travel.
34. where the track crosses the road or city streets on one level, the intersection crossings shall be provided.
35. it is prohibited to unexpected places across the tracks to drive vehicle barriers and self-propelled machines, as well as propel cattle.
36. Power and communication lines, oil and gas pipelines, water and other surface and subsurface components of intersection with the railway infrastructure going to jam with rail infrastructure manager's permission. These crossings provide special security devices or measures to ensure the smooth and safe operation of the railway.
37. The railway line the main road junction in one level be equipped with aizsargstrupceļ, aizsargpārmij or other protected devices.
38. travel aizsprostierīc (nosviedējpārmij), while in the aizsprostojoš position, prevents rolling stock to leave the roads to which this device is installed. The road of the aizsprostierīc be equipped with road blockage.
39. At the main roads installed road signs – the railway line length (kilometer, pickets) standing. To indicate the railway land partition boundaries, as well as above the ground marked hidden compartments of Earth structures, set up special characters with the appropriate information.
40. Road signs installed in the direction of movement of trains on the right side of the number of kilometres in the direction of growth, not less than 2000 mm from the side of the road axis.
41. Road signs and special signs are made according to the normative requirements.
2.3. The station holding 42. Station facilities and road layout must ensure train movement, passenger service operations to certain levels, moving bass in security, effective technical means and safe working conditions.
43. The station attendant job (service) the rooms are insulated. These rooms only deploys command and control devices.
44. Exchanged items directly from excessive points, placed in a location where the relevant crossings and roads are good.
45. the Share of items room equipped with the necessary signalling devices, equipment, tools and materials. Exchanged items provided with telephone communications.
46. All stations shall be provided with a station internal communication devices, to ensure communication between the station workers of the rail infrastructure and the carrier's employees.
47. The lighting should ensure train movement and manoeuvres not threatened, passenger safety, the boarding and alighting from the train crew, as well as the smooth and safe work.
48. the lighting equipment of the stations passenger service, rolling stock maintenance and repair of roads, where trains switch to expect Street and pārmijkop, as well as crossings.
49. the external lighting must not affect the signāluguņ clear visibility.
2.4. Alarm and communication 50. tone is binding for all railway employees.
51. The signal is to ensure the safety of train movements, as well as train and shunting work is accurate.
52. the following Alarm signal, primary colors: 52.1. Green – permits movement with the set speed;
52.2. the yellow authorization motion with readiness to stop;
52.3. Red – orders to stop.
53. should have gone off flares luksoforo (except for the luxury of a warning), it is not clear what views or not understandable signal is given, the train or the composition of the manoeuvre stops immediately.
54. in the vicinity of the railway infrastructure is prohibited to install the items that can be understood as signals or signals can interfere with the correct perception.
55. Flares luksoforo is constantly burning. Traffic lights straight sections of road members day and night from the oncoming train's locomotive control cabs shall be clearly distinguished at least 500 m away.
56. The entrance in front of the traffic lights installed warning lights. Warning lights shall be installed from the pamatluksofor in the distance of not less than gajai at the place determined for the subject of the braking path length, applying sudden braking, if the train is travelling at maximum speed to be implemented.
57. Traffic lights shall be mounted on the track to the right in the direction of train movements, or above the road axis that delimit the signals. Traffic lights shall be installed so that the train not the flares could be seen as a signal of the readings, which refers to the adjacent roads.
58. If it is damaged, the control system automatically switches to the traffic lights are generally prohibited, but Josh lights warning lights-the lights corresponding to the prohibitive pamatluksofor tone.
59. The entrance and standing aizsegluksofor lights is prohibitive.
60. The entrance lights shall be installed not less than 50 m from the first crossings, including the distance from the blade switches (if pretasmen interchanged), or from kontrolstabiņ (where paasmen interchanged).
61. crossings of the station, which is part of the train and dispatch, as well as their March ruto aizsargpārmij must be associated with a mutual dependence in the entrance and aizsegluksofor.
62. The line crosses the same level by a aizsegluksofor, which placed the two sides no closer than 50 m from the kontrolstabiņ. These aizsegluksofor are linked together so that one of them could only be opened if the hostile route is prohibitive for reading luksoforo. The route is a route in a hostile, which safety the apsv not rum can be drawn up at the same time.
63. the development of rail infrastructure manager permanent placement in the signal diagram, as well as the station switches, signals and the route table of interdependence.
64. Signālzīm you set the direction of movement of trains on the right side (if the signal of the sation rules state otherwise) not less than 2000 mm from the side of the road axis.
65. the Kontrolstabiņ shall be installed at the crossings and other road connection to the places where the distance between the coupled axles saejoš the road is between 3000 mm, but narrow gauge road and platsliež road, 3550 mm. 66. Atslēgatkarīb device with kontrolslēdzeņ help ensure switch and signal the conclusion of mutual.
67. kontrolslēdzen switch: enables you to remove key 67.1 only if exchanged is closed;
67.2. concluding only spoke on the condition of the lock and the key removed if the blade close to rāmjslied;
67.3. prevents a switch if the space between the force of the blade and rāmjslied are 3 mm and more.
68. it is prohibited to use the same series of switches of the kontrolslēdzen stations.
69. Locking device stations provide: the possibility of station attendant 69.1. to control whether the items are properly vojuš in the making and sagat shipping routes as well as routes for the movement of the station;
EB 69.2. of the various items of the switch and signal controlled mutual conclusion.
70. The work uses the cell phone communications, ultraīsviļņ train radio, radio station or bilateral park public address.
71. The train radio or mobile telephone communications provide food and safe stop bilateral traction drivers (drivers) communication with the station attendant, a train dispatcher (or a person who performs his duties), another thrust drivers (drivers), as well as the conductor of the train (or a person who performs his duties).
72. it is prohibited to use the train radio to the negotiations that are not related to the movement of the train.
73. the distance from the alarm, central locking and an amortisation, as do air line cord to the lowest point to the ground (if the maximum wire catenary) stages must not be less than 2.5 m – 3 m, stations, crossings with roads – 5.5 m (existing lines to save the conversion allowed 4.5 m).
74. In places where the air wired lines crossing the track, the distance from the lowest point of the line cord to the railhead at level shall not be less than 6 m.
75. The control of the horse and block structures and devices must be protected from power lines and a troublesome and dangerous.
76. The control of blo ķēšan machines, which help to implement different types of addiction, as well as the train and the station radio apparatus and seals. They may be open only to the authorized employee of the railway infrastructure manager, before making a mandatory entry way, switches, control, and communications devices for blocking and contact network inspection log (view magazine) (Cabinet of 27 April 1999, the Regulation No 148 ' railway technical operation rules "annex 1).
77. For the control of radio apparatus, the lock and seal integrity is not responsible for supervising workers who use these machines (station attendant, pārmijniek, traction drivers (drivers) and other employees).
78. Of the rail infrastructure at the disposal of the used signal is located in the control lock sation, and communication, as well as other service device drawings and descriptions, relevant standards and technical rules. Any amendments made to these documents.
79. The planned centralized information of alarm, and the locking device rebuilding, moving, repair, inspection, replacement and other jobs, which leads to dependency specified bothers you or causes this temporary interruption of the operation, carried out in the shortest possible time. In all cases the stations are forbidden to perform this work, if there is no station attendant and foreman hasn't made a record in the log view.
80. Replace and disconnect the separate control, blocks of devices and machines, if certain dependencies are not disturbed, the station attendant can permit, without entry in the log view.
81. the running alarm, central to the sation, lock the device checks only after the station attendant authorisation and under his supervision.
82. the signal shows a clear vision is responsible for rail infra structure Manager or the carrier, which control a warning device.
83. The train radio checks procedure and deadlines shall be determined jointly by the infrastructure manager and the railway carrier.
84. This provision, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 75, 76, 78, 77, 79, 80 and 81 the requirements referred to in paragraph refers to narrow gauge railways where the infrastructure is equipped with the devices.
2.5. the electrical supply the electrical supply equipment 85. ensure: 85.1. signalling, communication devices, control and command installations of the secure power supply, a certain class I power recipients. Stations that do not meet these requirements, to the upgrading of the railway infrastructure manager's permission to allow the power supply, set the power class II beneficiaries;
85.2. the rest of the railway transport electricity consumer guarantee power supply in accordance with the specified category.
86. The electrical supply equipment must be such that they provide the power of the employees against short circuit currents, surges and overloads above the norm.
87. air line supports, traffic lights and signālzīm mutually positioned so as to ensure that the tone and signālzīmj of good visibility.
88. Where the track to cross wired transmission air line, the distance from the power line cord to air the lowest point to the railhead surface level shall not be less than 7.5 m.
2.6. technical equipment inspection and repair 89. Of the rail infrastructure and carrier structures, equipment, service and technical inspection of buildings. The key, making and shipping routes, as well as to those points of the rail infrastructure inspection at least once a month. View results and open defects, necessary measures in a separate entry in the log view, indicating a defect prevention terms.
90. The railway infrastructure manager, each year in the second quarter made the structure, equipment, service and technical building inspection and checks the work of technology, safety and discipline.
91. The structure and machine repair shall be carried out in such a way as to ensure train movement and safety and, if possible, do not impede train movement schedule.
92. Every obstacle in the movement (the place where to stop) and the station, as well as the place that dangerous movement and requires a stop or decrease speed, bounded by the signals from both parties, regardless of whether the train (maneuver) is expected.
93. Forbidden: 93.1. you start, as long as the barrier or the place that dangerous movement is not delimited by signals;
93.2. Remove signals that delimits the obstacle or work place, as long as there is no obstacle, complete works, have not tested the road condition and gauge.
94. Delimiting portable signal installation and guarding the road repair work Manager designate the appropriate training of the staff of the railway (the voice died softly away). Voice died softly away and Foreman is supplied with the necessary communications equipment.
95. If no station attendant's consent and the foreman's record in the log, viewing stations prohibited to perform jobs that require the delimitation of stopping or reducing the speed of signals.
96. the closing of the period for carrying out the work in accordance with the movement of the train and shunting work requirements of the regulatory framework. Period based on the train dispatcher (or the person performing his duties) order, closed and open before start of work.
97. it is prohibited to start work as foreman has not received the train dispatcher (or the person performing his duties) order (also written notice, or cable) that is closed, and while jobs is not enclosed with the respective signals.
98. at the stage of carrying out work to open just after the railway infrastructure manager's employee (which by the way is not lower than the qualification of master or control, blocking and communication elektromehāniķ) written notification, or receiving telegram also for road works or works on engineering structures, control, and communication devices are complete and that there is no impediment to the smooth and safe train movement.
99. After completion of the devices placed in service after checking them, based on the work of the driver's record, countersigned by the station attendant, or view the log record, which also broadcast the station attendant and by the end of the work personally signed foreman.
3. The rolling stock and its functioning of necessary buildings and structures 3.1 General requirements 100. Rolling stock shall be made during the planned repairs and after-sales service. Operational rolling stock maintained that ensure its continuous work, safety and security equipment.
101. the rolling stock shall comply with the technical documentation specified in the rolling stock gauge requirements.
102. it is prohibited to put into service the rolling stock and the newly built rolling stock after the repair, if not verify its compliance with the normatīvtehnisk-tation! these rules and documentation requirements.
103. the rolling stock units, the following clearly legible distinguishing marks and inscriptions: 103.1. rolling stock of the carrier or the owner (possessor) brand;
103.3. izgatavotājrūpnīc mark with buildings place name and date;
certain types of 103.4. repair date and place;
103.5. unladen mass (excluding locomotives);
103.6. number of passengers (passenger cars).
104. On the traction features: 104.1. the constructive speed;
104.2. a series;
104.3. location-independent name;
104.4. reservoir, kontrolaparāt and boiler inspection date.
105. each unit rolling stock of key technical and operational characteristics specified in the technical passport.
106. Traction shall be fitted with: 106.1. radio stations or mobile phones;
106.2. speed recorder for ātrummērītāj;
106.3. traction, the driver (engineer) of the alert test devices.
107. this rule 106.3. devices referred to in subparagraph not be fitted to steam locomotives. In this case, the carrier provides for the order in which checks the engine crew alertness.
108. All elements of the rolling stock to ensure safe movement of trains with a maximum speed of.
109. The rolling stock holding structure and arrangement and the CAI equipment tech must enable trains to travel with a certain levels, effective means of traction locomotive and car maintenance, repair, and safe working conditions.
3.2.110. Each wheelset must correspond to the wheelset rolling stock wheelset formatter, view test, repair and maintenance of technical norms. To the axis of the wheelset must be clearly printed signs for moulding and complete wheelset inspection date and place.
111. the distance between the wheels of wheelset load internal edges are:
111.1. wagon wheelset with wheel trusses (border) width of 100 mm and 115 mm, as well as locomotive wheelset-685 mm with indent 3 mm on both sides;
wagon wheelset with 111.2. wheel of trusses (border) width 90-100 mm-690 mm indented to half of the increase, to 1 mm reduction half-3 mm. 112. Forbidden to operate rolling stock and let it running trains if the wheelset is 112.1. gap: in any part of the axis of the wheel rim, disc, or hub;
is the wheel flanges 112.2. asšķautņain the uzvelmējum;
We are following the wheelset 112.3. wear and damage, impeding travel and rolling stock for normal interaction: 112.3.1. the tread wear circle larger than 7 mm; thickness flange 112.3.2. is greater than 25 mm; thickness flange 112.3.3. of less than 16 mm, measured 18 mm from the top edge of the flange;
112.3.4. wagon wheelset with wheel trusses (border) width 90-100 mm and the thickness of the flange for dīzeļlokomotīv is less than 20 mm; 112.3.5. nogriezum of the vertical flange exceeds the limits prescribed in the special master;
112.3.6. izrāvum of the tread surface of the locomotives of arc is greater than 0.7 mm, wagons with roller bearings – greater than 1 mm, but with arm-wagons greater than 2 mm. 113. To steam the wheelset with a reduced height of the flange and the flange of the wheel sets without this provision does not apply and 112.3.5 bottom 112.3.3.. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1. Wheelset with reduced flange height flange thickness must not be less than 9 mm, 11 mm from the top edge of the flange.
114. If a car is found in the path izrāvum, which is deeper than 1 mm but not over 2 mm, or provide engine finds izrāvum that is deeper than 0.7 mm, allowed the car or locomotive at a speed not exceeding 25 km/h, take the nearest technical service point, which is the device replacement wheelset.
3.3. the braking equipment and coupling 115. Rolling stock fitted with standard brakes. Rolling stock intended for the carriage of persons, shall be fitted with automatic brakes. Public rail trains and trains for the carriage of persons, operated with on automatic brakes.
116.115. These provisions of the type referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply to passenger automotris vienvagon which is not designed to contain and train brake system is the constructive differences.
117. The rolling stock brake maintains appropriate technical documentation, ensuring safe and smooth operation of bremzējum, but with regard to the automated brakes-suspension train, also if the air brake line is a disjunction or rupture occurred or if stopkrān is open (the sudden braking of the tap).
118. Brakes must give a stopping distance been exerted, in applying the sudden braking, stopping, the train is guaranteed up to the railway infrastructure manager approved the stopping distance.
119. The passenger wagon tamburo and salon located inside sealed in stopkrān.
120. Traction and passenger carriages equipped with hand brakes.
121. all brake lever transmission parts unplug or breakage can be raised out of gauge or fall off the track, provided with protection devices.
122. The rolling stock fitted with standard coupling.
123. The coupling buffer axis height above the surface level of the railhead is: 123.1. locomotives – not less than 550 mm and not more than 640 mm; 123.2. wagons – not less than 510 mm and not more than 685 mm. 124. the height difference between the axle longitudinal axes must not exceed 75 mm. 125. On the wagon right connection and coupling device technical condition of train composition is responsible for want of wagons carrying out the technical composition of the train was soon shod pošan before sending. The case of the train cars, which do not have the station wagon does, as well as performing the maneuver on the wagon works, correct connection is responsible for shunting.
126. On the locomotives and train the first wagon is responsible for the accuracy of coupling locomotives (the engineer).
3.4. The rolling stock technical service and repair work prohibited to operate 127. and include the composition of the train rolling stock, which is a disorder that can threaten your safety.
128. Traction safety, autostop, train radio and mobile telephone communication devices periodically look at the checkpoint, dedicated to making the inspection and adjustment.
129. The traction products mounted pressure gauge and safety valve seals, but the steam boiler safety pins are stamped.
130. Electrical protection devices, fire tools, fire alarm and automation devices, pressure gauges, safety valves and air vuār in rolling stock rezer check technical regulations within the time limits provided for.
131. it is prohibited to distribute cars of people boarding when the wagons are not carried out within the technical inspection is heating, electrical equipment, ventilation, damage and other damage that does not ensure the quality of the carriage of passengers, as well as the sanitārtehnisk State if the car does not provide normal conditions for the carriage of passengers.
4. Train organization 4.1. Train schedule 132. organisation of train movements is a train timetable. Train timetable approved by the rail infrastructure manager. Train schedule is binding on all rail service involved.
133. The train timetable provides: 133.1. the requested transport;
133.2. security of train movements;
133.3. locomotive (train) teams determine continuous duration of work;
133.4. ability to perform work related to the road structure, control and command, the lock and power supply device for regular maintenance and repair.
134. Railway infrastructure manager designated by the carrier and the train's request.
135. Sniegtīr, the economic train and other trains, not for the train timetable, appoint and train dispatcher (or person who performs his duties), indicating the train's movement.
136. Each train give train timetables, specified in number. The trains, which are not designed for train timetables, numbers are assigned, they will be assigned.
137. Trains and by sending the pass benefits, follow the following order: 137.1. extraordinary-sniegtīr and locomotives without wagons, which designate a movement for renewal, if the help is requested;
137.2. current – passenger trains;
137.3. the train that you designate a specific request and which benefits are determined by assigning them.
4.2. the distribution points in the Movement of trains between 138. delimit with distribution points. Distribution points are stations.
139. The station is the entrance to a traffic light or signālzīm "Station limits", which set no closer than 50 m from the first entrance points.
140. Each distribution point and passenger trains stop point name. Stations each way, for each share as well as exchanged item assigned numbers. Prohibited to assign the same number to the road, and the items exchanged one station.
4.3. Station technical working body 141. Station technical equipment of station shall lay down the procedure for the technical action instrument which is binding for all traffic related to railway workers.
142. The technical action added to the legislation station of shematisko plans and, depending on local conditions, the necessary instructions. Extracts from the technical action is legislation at the station attendant, as well as the exchanged items, the carrier's attendant and wagon does indoors.
143. the ongoing state of the Switch route, switch and signal interdependencies in the tables specified with the plus sign. It also provides the technical action Act and statements from it. Permanent position switch points to the points stand.
144. Crossings over to another State allowed in the following cases: 144.1. preparing the train and shipping routes;
144.2. when manoeuvring;
144.3. If the road occupied by the rolling stock;
144.4. If necessary to station road when the obstacle or the work place;
144.5. by checking and cleaning the crossings being repaired.
145. Phase current switches (points) down to one of the nearby stations. These crossings, guarded installation, ensure the maintenance and storage of key switches.
146. Pārmijniek control of Labour appoints senior pārmijniek.
147. before the adoption of the train and concluded that include making switches and routes of transmission, as well as aizsargpārmij.
148. the adoption and transmission of the train routes in the atslēgatkarīb not included within the closed crossings keys stored at the station attendant or at the older pārmijniek, but atslēgatkarīb concluded in Exchange a key-position izpildaparāt switches or station attendant control apparatus. At the station attendant stores also contained in the closed atslēgatkarīb points, if the crossings in phases.
149. Exchanged only with the repair station attendant. After repair shall ensure that the exchanged State ensures safety and pārmijniek on the station attendant.
150. Crossings of the station is the station chief to his knees.
151. Shunting Loco motion commands only one employee-shunting work (train, train conductor drawer), which is the seed of the shunting work responses correctly.
152. The traction, the driver (the driver) that perform maneuvers, prohibited to start a movement of the engine until you receive the driver's order or shunting signal. Before leaving on the crossings of the pārmijniek to receive signals or notification of readiness of shunting switch movement.
153. Maneuver the foreman maneuver works organized in such a way as to ensure the safety of šināt, the manoeuvre of the employees working in personal security, as well as the maintenance of rolling stock. Maneuvers with the wagons, which are people out with special care.
154. The station with the station attendant, maneuvers led by station attendant. The rest of the stations the train conductor performing maneuvers (or railway worker, who performs his duties), upon authorization from the train controller.
155. Locomotives shunting motion stations in areas that are not serviced by the train conductor or train operators, run by trained rail specialist, who has a right to command manoeuvres in the area.
156. the execution of maneuvers, the locomotive crew is bound: 156.1. accurately and promptly to execute the maneuver work tasks;
156.2. carefully observe signals accurately and promptly to execute the signals and instructions on movement;
156.3. carefully observe people, located on the tracks, as well as exchanged positions and the position of the rolling stock.
157. the execution of maneuvers, forbidden to exceed speed: 157.1. 15 km/h – the engine pulling wagons down the free roads;
157.2.10 km/h – engine pushing cars through free roads;
157.3.5 km/h-maneuvering with wagons containing people;
157.4.3 km/h-engine (with or without a car) wagons are approached.
158. To carry out maneuvers on the main roads, as well as their cross over the main road and leave behind the entrance may be exchanged only with the station attendant's permission for each individual case and the containment of the roads and crossings where the maneuver, with the mandatory signals.
159. it is prohibited to leave with the manevrējoš behind the station limits, if the train dispatcher's consent or if the traction, the driver (the driver) is not issued permission to take the stage.
160. It is prohibited to conduct maneuvers on station road gradients, which result from the threat of rolling stock for the period pašaizripošan. Maneuvers on the roads can take only place the locomotive on the side of the fall and testing a car and on the car automatically brakes. For shunting procedures that ensure the safety of the station to the following routes, down the station's technical action.
161. The rolling stock of the station will be moving to kontrolstabiņ places a specified limits.
162. No locomotives parked trains and stations wagons safely secured against this purpose from rolling to the means. Wagon and strengthening procedures for determining the composition of the station's technical action.
163. When generating the train composition, as well as puts and uncoupled the train rolling stock, weight and length of the rail infrastructure manager's approved timetable, regulations – the relative length of the rolling stock and the unladen weight tables.
164. it is prohibited to include in the composition of the train wagons: 164.1. What is technically corrupt and threatening the security of the motion;
164.2. having landed the springs that cause the wagon body Board with nošķieb or frame and body tapping parts of the course;
with the damaged roof of 164.3. that raises the roof sheet detachment;
164.4. which was travelled by rail or in a crash victim train as long as they are not discussed and recognized as valid movements;
164.5. without stencil inscriptions of the routine repairs, except for the cars that drove by specific documents (as cargo on own axes).
165. All passenger trains first and last wagon door locked end tambur, but secured a transitional bridge in the lifted position.
166. it is prohibited to include passenger train carriages, the composition of which is overdue periodic repair or uniform technical audit (if it is not extended, respectively).
4.4. braking arrangements for deploying trains 167. Depending on the technical equipment of the rolling stock with the means allowed for the braking of the rail infrastructure, in agreement with the carrier, down: 167.1. maximum braking path length depending on speed and fall, then the appropriate uniform minimum braking been exerted on every 100 tonnes maximum mass and the determining of the fall, which allowed trains to travel with a maximum speed;
167.2. brake pad been exerted on rolling stock axles calculation rules, rules for the train with the hand brakes and other data that do not need to compress the brake calculations.
168. There are specific and simplified full automatic performance test.
169. a complete inspection, which checks the density of the brake line and all the cars performance, perform: 169.1. forming the station before the train dispatch;
169.2. after changing the locomotive to the other.
170. A simplified test whereby the brake line condition checked after performance the last two wagons, out at the brake hose and hile train, connecting them by the rolling stock, as well as the piekabināšan at the end of the conclusion of the crane.
171. After the automatic braking or simplified checks complete move the test procedure laid down be the automatic braking performance of the train. The trains, which are not equipped with a mechanical brake, the train consists in checking the main braking performance and efficiency.
172. After the automatic brake checks complete train wagon does (stations where this post is not intended, the train conductor) transfer of the relevant lokom the driver (engineer) of the train for security with the brakes and their normal activities. Certificate shall state the last wagon number.
173. If the train has been modified, the car does (stations where this post is not intended, the station attendant or train conductor) type locomotives (the engineer) certificate check on the modified and simplified the automatic brake test. In other cases, marks for simplified automatic brake test need not be entered on the certificate. If simple shooters during the inspection for the last two wagons have taken effect, brake jobs, who checks the automatic brakes must not allow to send the train. The station, which is not for the want of a wagon, automatic brake with simplified inspection procedure shall be determined by the railway infrastructure manager, matching with the carrier.
4.5. Train ekipēšan and room service 174. Passenger trains shall be supplied with fire-fighting and first aid products.
175. Traction features supplied with two portable stations and ultraīsviļņ, if the train radio communications are used in mobile telephony, with mobile phones, fire-fighting means, the necessary signālpiederum, tools and other equipment in accordance with the norms laid down by the carrier. If traction is equipped with a divdiapazon radio station for communication with mobile ultraīsviļņ radio station, you can have only one portable radio station ultraīsviļņ.
176. in order to strengthen the section of the train, traction features provided with two brake shoes.
177. the locomotives of train crew (train) Brigade. With the consent of the railway infrastructure manager traction features traction to service the driver (engineer) of one person (without help).
178. it is prohibited to leave the locomotive traction lift knees means working condition without the supervision of a staff member's pārzinoš service, but to the station road – without traction (the engineer) or his assistant.
4.6. the location of the Locomotive train composition 179. Traction, the driver (engineer) of the train from the front wire traction joy šēj cab. Locomotives with one control cab at the front of the train causes the course ahead.
180. Locomotive motion in reverse, if the engine is the single control booth, only: 180.1. in commercial trains.
180.3. sending train from stations where there is no locomotive trim devices;
180.4. leaving the stage with the help of a train locomotive;
180.5. locomotives without cars.
4.7. Train General requirements 181. Train station run by only one employee-train dispatcher. Train dispatcher on duty can perform narrow gauge railway station one station attendant.
182. the narrow gauge trains of the railway stations, trains, and shunting operations where the station is not operating personnel, going under the railway infrastructure manager's orders.
183. the stations front traction (the engineer) and all the other train operating employees run the station attendant's orders, but the station, which is not a station attendant, train dispatcher's orders.
184. The station attendant provides free road train timely adopt the horse. Station attendant is responsible for any undue detention of a train at a prohibitive entrance signal.
185. it is prohibited to take aizsargstrupceļ with any rolling stock.
4.8. Train and dispatch 186. If the station is the input signal, trains in the station adopted a permissive burn the input signal to free roads, which provided for this purpose in the station's technical action. If the input signal light is burning or if traffic lights prohibitive basis lights have gone off or incomprehensible, train station takes only in exceptional cases in accordance with the procedure laid down in the train and shunting work regulations or the station's technical action.
187. The station attendant (station where there is no operating personnel, the carrier posted employee) before naming the train to enter the station: 187.1. checks the train path and route of adoption is free;
187.2. stop maneuvers with the departure on train travel and route of adoption;
187.3. preparing the route of the train.
188. the input signal (if available) automatically switches to the prohibitive lights after passing the first train has passed the wheelset.
189. The train that arrives at the station, making stops on the road between kontrolstabiņ.
190. the last train carriages, for it remains behind the kontrolstabiņ does not prevent to report to the station attendant iota (train Dispatcher), and he shall take measures to ensure safety.
191. The station attendant, expecting each due to the control of the train, the train would have to in order to have a signal and its signālrādījum would be correct.
192. On that train come into the station to the full, the station attendant, make sure that the following entrance position pārmijniek switches or personal messages. From the station, which is not on the train operating personnel, the arrival of the full train dispatcher reported the front traction (the engineer).
193. The station attendant (train Dispatcher) of each train's actual arrival time of the train number and record the charges set by the infrastructure manager the model train magazine.
194. before sending the train station attendant (station where there is no operating personnel, the carrier posted employee) must: 194.1. to make sure that the stage is free;
194.2. stop maneuvers with the departure of the shipment on the train route;
194.3. to prepare the route for sending the train;
194.4. by train dispatcher's permission to give traction Manager (at the nist Masha) (wand, the train dispatcher's orders) take the stage.
195. the authorization to take the stage in front of the traction, the driver (the car) station attendant shall order that the stations technical action Act, as well as paragraph 182 of these rules. Traction (Stoker) make sure that the received permission to take the stage.
196. the desk officer of the station banned for permission to train to take the stage, while he is not convinced that the composition of the technical service is completed and the last wagon is a signal.
197. passenger train locomotive driver (the driver) forbidden to leave the station or stop point faster than the time prescribed in the list of train movements, as well as to drive past the stop point without stopping the train timetable is designed for stopping passenger embarkation and disembarkation.
198. On train departure the full station attendant, make sure that the personally or at the pārmijniek report.
199. passenger train natūrlap train conductor or issued vedējlokomotīv traction, the driver (the driver).
4.9. Signalling and communication facilities in 200 train movements. Train the organization uses: 200.1. train mobile communications or radio through which pleasure in traction šēj driver (engineer) of the train passes the controller orders;
200.2. elektrozižļ system.
201. In some cases, the movement organized by using a single locomotive.
202. in each intermediate stage at only one traffic patterns.
4.10. the train order 203. Maximum permissible train speeds by stages and Station Road, as well as the station of pārmijkop railway infrastructure manager, depending on the design of roads and crossings and types of rolling stock. Certain rates are taken into account in drawing up the timetable for train movements.
204. the speed deviation to the side roads, through the crossings may not exceed: 204.1. 15 km/h-on switches with 1/8 mark on krusteņ or incline;
204.2.10 km/h-on switches with 1/7 brand krusteņ;
204.3.5 km/h-on switches with krusteņ who are steeper than 1/7.205. Train with carriages ahead allowed economic and – in some cases – trains with empty carriages that pass. This train's front carriage of a train conductor in that has to do with the traction, the driver (engineer) and who is watching, or path is free, and if there is a risk to the safety of human life, or take steps to stop the train immediately. Train speed, driving wagons ahead, may not exceed 15 km/h, but sniegtīr – 20 km/h. 206. when taking the train to the station of dead ends, its speed at the beginning of the path of adoption must not exceed 10 km/h, but passenger trains with machines the brakes – CAI 15 km/h. speed 207. hazardous places must comply with the notice contains the jam or the railway infrastructure managers fixed speed. In the absence of such instructions, speed may not be greater than 15 km/h. 208. in the course of train movements To ensure the locomotive crews and special attention to alert them that the work on the track, traction for the driver (driver) issue a written warning. The warning is issued in the following cases: 208.1. If track, engineering structures and other installations are damaged, as well as for the construction and repair jobs that require to reduce the speed or stop the train;
208.2. when introducing new forms of signalling and communication facilities, as well as the traffic lights when you turn on new, move, or remove existing traffic lights when traffic lights are damaged and can't be switched prohibitive position;
208.3. If noceļam rolling stock works in bad visibility conditions or on trolleys for transporting heavy loads;
208.4. in all other cases, if the reduced train speed or stops on the way, as well as warn locomotive team on the specific circumstances in the course of train movements.
209. the movement of the Train wagons ahead economically acceptable to local trains. Such trains be fitted with automatic brakes and the front car is located, who is watching, or path is free, and moves are threatened in security or human life bass, take measures to stop the train immediately.
4.11. the thrust of the driver (engineer) of the train and the driving procedure 210. Traction (engineer's) obligation is: 210.1. know traction design, your station profiles and permanent placement of signal station;
210.2. adopt traction means prescribed by the carrier;
210.3. after the adoption of the traction power on the existing security and communications devices;
210.4. ensure the secure movement of trains, guided by the schedule and execute it.
211. at the piekabināšan of a locomotive train composition engine-driver (driver) responsible for: 211.1. to make sure that the engine is properly coupled with first compartment, the composition of the air hoses are connected properly and all valves are open between them;
211.2. refill the brake line with compressed air, making sure that the pressure of the air does not exceed certain limits to the carrier and to try the automatic brakes;
211.3. receive certificate of train brakes, make sure that the Security Court that match the brake and natūrlap certificate (or an extract from it) the specified number and the last wagon train brake blocks total been exerted in accordance with specified rules.
212. Driving a train, the traction, the driver (engineer) and his Assistant duties include: 212.1. watch or path is free;
212.2. watch the signals and execute it;
212.3. repeat each other all lights, signālzīmj and indicators pointing to a must and from the road or the train to stop in padodamo and deceleration signals;
212.4. to follow the situation and the whole of the train;
212.5. follow locomotives work controlling machine readings;
212.6. entering the station and driving on the roads of the station: 212.6.1. give certain signals;
212.6.2. follow the path is free;
212.6.3. watch padodamo signals;
212.6.4. follow the train and shunting movements along beside the road;
212.6.5. immediately stop the train if there is a risk to safety.
213. After stopping the train, if any damage found in the train, traction (Stoker) immediately report them to the station attendant or train dispatcher.
214. If necessary to stop stations, traction driver (engineer) of the train stop, not after passing the decision-making path output kontrolstabiņ.
215. If the trip found traffic lights, road, other structures and devices, traction (Stoker) report to the desk officer of the station or the train dispatcher.
216. Driving a train, traction (engineer's) obligation is: keep the brake 216.1. duty at the device, to prevent the decline of the air pressure in the main reservoir and line below the carrier's approved rules, to verify their operation;
216.2. If the alarm display is prohibitive, to stop the train with service braking assistance, not after passing this alarm;
216.3. If the signal requires a speed reduction, reduce train speed to move past the signal, does not exceed a set speed;
216.4. If you suddenly stop signal or encounter barriers to movement, to ensure the immediate stopping of the train, using the sudden braking means;
216.5. in adverse weather conditions, which greatly reduces the signal visibility, drive train especially carefully and, if necessary, reduce speed to ensure safety.
217. While you're on the road traction for the driver (driver) banned: 217.1. exceed certain speeds in these provisions, the railway infrastructure Manager Alerts issued by the tour in certain speeds, and signal the speed specified;
217.2. distract from the tone and the way of monitoring, management and servicing of the locomotive;
217.3. key to the normal running security and communication devices (if installed on the traction).
218. the movement of the Train run by the front traction (the engineer). Other existing traction train drivers (driver) performs the front traction (driver) instructions and signals by repeating them.
219. Traction control cabs with the carrier's permission allowed to drive a railway employees other than locomotive crew, but not more than two persons.
4.12. Action for the period, a train stop forcibly 220. If the train is forced to stop phase, the traction, the driver (the driver) is obliged to stop the train: 220.1. as plain and straight to the workstation, if you do not want a sudden stop;
220.2. to apply the brakes of the train and locomotives;
220.3. immediately using a cell phone or radio communication, but if they are corrupted, all possible means of communication, for stopping to announce phase of delimiting the station attendant for it without delay, notify the train dispatcher;
220.4. If the arrest is not connected to the train stop at prohibitive signal, to find out the reasons for the stops and driving ability;
220.5. If 20 minutes and the longer you can not restore movement and it is not possible to keep on the site of a train with automatic brakes, the locomotives to operate the hand brake and signal (instructions) was the conductor of the train (train-job Business Manager) to strengthen the existing train with locomotive brake shoes, but there is little, if any, to apply also the wagon Handbrake carrier number and set in order;
220.6. announce the station attendant or the train dispatcher to stop the reasons and the measures necessary to prevent movements of distractions obstacles;
220.7. jointly with all train operating employees to prevent movement of the obstacles and distractions, if necessary, be delimited in the train.
221. If the passenger train stopped stage sudden brakes (stopkrān) or pašbremzēšan, the train conductor inspected his vehicle was soon shod pojamo and report the reasons for stopping traction for the driver (driver).
222. Passenger trains movement restored after train conductor has announced the readiness of the train movement.
223. Stopping cases not provided for in the train timetable, train can start a movement to stage a train and shunting work set in the MOS.
224. If requested, the palīglokomotīv train that stopped at the stage immediately delimit.
225. If requested, the palīglokomotīv train that stopped the stage may not be starting until the requested assistance arrives or not received an authorization to the movement.
226. If the train stalled growth, traction, the driver (engineer) of the train may be sidelined on the same stage easier. In this case, atstumjam is located in front of the train train conductor (economic train, the foreman). Exclusion of the train speed should not exceed 5 km/h. 227. Not sidelined the train in adverse weather conditions, if signals are difficult to distinguish.
228. The train may be back from the stage back to the station and trains shunting work in accordance with the procedure laid down in the rules and only the station attendant.
229. Noceļam rolling stock movements does not issue documents on the right of trains to take the stage.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister k. Peters Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 30 September 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia