Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145120
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 819 Riga 2006 (3 October. Nr. 50) and the installation of Park management principles Issued in accordance with article 3 of the law of the forest, the fifth part i. General question 1. determines the order and installation of park management.
II. installation of 2 Park installation of the Park include the design and construction of the park. The Park shall be provided in accordance with the following basic principles: 2.1 park provides recreation and public entertainment areas for recreation, landscaped environment, in association with nature;
2.2. the park preserves the territory's scenic, aesthetic, ecological, scientific, cultural and educational value.
3. The Park shall be provided in accordance with the local authorities (hereinafter the municipality) and detailed planning.
4. the development of a detailed specific park installation. Determines the possible detailed infrastructure layout, as well as saving the trees and underbrush area in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 2 of the pamatprinc in the example. Detālpānojum upon the development of landscape architects.
5. before the start of the development of a detailed local government receives environmental expert opinion in the field of biological diversity of especially protected species and habitats being in the territory, as well as the specific requirements for the protection of protected species and the measures need the species and habitats favourable to the defence.
6. Historic park (an object that is older than 50 years) in the development of the whole of the detālplān you for the territory of the park, preventing the further degradation of the land unit, respecting the heritage nature of the environment, design of structures, diversity of species and landscape architectural details. Developing a detailed historical park renovations or expansions, the national culture such as in be no protection and inspection instructions issued by environmental experts in the field of biodiversity — dendrolog — opinion of park dendroflor composition and the necessary protection.
7. Park installation, renovations and expansions (restoration, the trukcij or renovation rekon) develop projects in General, following the būvnoteikumo and implement appropriate regulatory construction regulations. Construction in the development of landscape architect.
8. when the installation of the park idea, construction funding or other conditions made for constructing the park for more than two years, the park's construction plan is implemented through the rounds.
9. If the park planned to change the forest or agricultural land use, and construction of the būvvald land reconciliation transformation carried out in accordance with the laws of the land.
10. Park or part thereof is deemed to be installed and land transformation is complete, if the park as a whole or its construction has been accepted into the round and the municipality has issued binding rules for park management and protection (hereinafter referred to as the regulations).
III. principles governing the management of the Park 11. Park managed in compliance with binding rules, to prevent actions that it loses its aesthetic, scenic, ecological, scientific, cultural or educational value. The municipality of binding rules call on the landscape architects.
12. If the park is found in trees with Sockets or dobumain trees, municipality of binding rules call for environmental experts on biodiversity: ornitolog.
13. If the park does not belong to the territory of the municipality, the municipality with the land owner or legal possessor shall conclude a contract, which defines the reciprocal obligations and responsibility for the management of the park and public availability.
14. the territory of the Park, subject to binding rules be followed, provided: regular grooming under 14.1. and restoration;
14.2. the regular mowing of lawns in the designated areas;
14.3. the tree and shrub care and Crown;
14.4. a dead tree stumps and dismemberment and disposal of krital, if they present a threat to people and the park premises, entertainment features and small architectural forms security, and is contrary to the specific park features;
14.5. the territory of the park, including the collection of waste;
14.6. the functioning of the park structures, required for the entertainment elements and maintenance of small architectural forms in good technical condition, operation or use and higiēniskum, the safety to human health and the environment.
15. the national cultural monument protection Inspectorate shall issue instructions to the management of a specific historical park.
16. The management of its historical park protects the common dendr the logical values (local and woody species, encompasses what is outstanding its taxon (species, subspecies, varieties, forms, clone or breed) copies), taking into account the environmental experts in the field of biodiversity — dendrolog — opinion recommendations.
17. Park area prohibited land use and construction, if it is not related to a specific function of the park and the park labiekār stop.
18. the natural Park with informative signs. Informative signs manufactured and deployed in accordance with the binding provisions.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on October 7, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia