Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145114
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 809 in Riga in 2006 (3 October. No 50 12) the order in which plans and carries out projects under the cohesion fund the final expenditure declarations independent examination and drawing up an opinion Issued under the European Union cohesion fund project management article 19 of the law 1. determines the order in which the Department, Ministry of finance, which functions are separated from managing authorities, paying authorities and intermediate bodies functions (hereinafter referred to as the independent organ), plan and carry out the project under the Cohesion Fund (hereinafter the project) final expenditure declarations independent examination and opinion.
2. the managing authority once a year, at the request of the independent entity shall provide it with information about the next year planned deadlines for submission of project leadership authority of the final statement of expenditure, as well as quarterly during the year to inform the independent unit on that date changes.
3. the Department shall develop an independent project in the final Declaration of expenditure to the annual plan of inspections for the following year, as well as, if necessary, amendments to the approved annual plan according to this provision, the time limit referred to in paragraph 2, the changes and sent to the managing authority, paying authority and intermediate body.
4. the Department shall adopt a decision on the management and control systems for carrying out the project management and supervisory authorities are involved in this decision and included in the approved annual plan.
5. Within three working days after the final statement of expenditure of the project of the original receipt, and within three working days after the final report of the project (which is consistent with the intermediate) receiving managing authority shall submit to the independent body and the payment institution.
6. Within three working days after the final statement of expenditure and coordinated with the managing authority of the receipt of the final report of the independent Department sends its approved projects for the final task of verifying the Declaration of expenditure, the work plan, which contains: 6.1. purpose of the check and the amount of work;
6.2. the planned launch date of the inspection;
6.3. the planned report on the inspections carried out and a report on the checks carried out, the date of preparation;
6.4 inspection time planned and responsible employees.
7. by paragraph 6 of these regulations, referred to in the plan to dispatch independent legal tūrvienīb launches independent verification: 7.1. make sure that the results of the tests carried out previously and those supplied by the implementation of recommendations;
7.2. test project in the final Declaration of expenditure included in the legality and regularity of underlying transactions;
7.3. test project included in the final report on the implementation of the project of information compliance with European Commission decision memoran Dum the financial and project specified purpose;
7.4. the management and control system of the effectiveness of the checks.
8. If the independent departments or other institutions previously inspections have found significant management and control system failures or systematic nature of the error, the independent expenditure unit conducts random or management and control system of additional checks.
9. If the IB has presented the final Declaration of expenditure for the project and with the Managing Authority agreed the draft final report of the Cohesion Fund in the laws regulating the time limits and the managing authority has informed the independent unit that the procedure referred to in paragraph 2, the independent entity shall carry out independent verification within three months of receipt of such documents.
10. independent Department shall send a report on the checks carried out coordination of the managing authority, payment authority, intermediary institution no later than 15 working days before the Council of 16 May 1994 Regulation No 1164/94 establishing a cohesion fund article F of annex II, point 4 of the final report on a specific project submission deadline the European Commission. If intermediate within three months after the financial memorandum or the European Commission's decision in the end date of the project is not without cause by providing a leading institution project appealed the final Declaration of expenditure and the Managing Authority agreed the draft final report, the independent entity shall be entitled to refuse to give an opinion.
11. If a managing authority, payment authority or intermediate has a comment on the draft report on the inspections carried out, it shall be submitted in writing to the authority, the independent body within five working days after the draft report on the checks carried out.
12. If an independent unit has found significant deficiencies in the management and control systems, the final Declaration of expenditure or project final report, then, within three working days after the independent departments report on the inspections carried out by the managing authority of the receipt shall be convened by the Working Group, which includes managing authorities, paying authorities and intermediate bodies.
13. the Working Party examined the draft report on examination of the information provided and decide on further action, and the managing authority shall inform in writing the independent unit not later than seven working days prior to the Council of 16 May 1994 Regulation No 1164/94 establishing a cohesion fund article F of annex II, point 4 of the final report on a specific project submission deadline the European Commission.
14. the Department evaluated independent received the managing authorities, paying authorities and intermediate bodies you comments or the decision of the Working Group and, if necessary, clarify the draft report on the checks carried out.
15. on the basis of a report on the examinations referred to in the information, notify the independent entity shall, according to the opinion of the European Commission of 29 July 2002 Regulation No 1386/2002 laying down detailed rules for implementing the provisions of Council Regulation (EC) No 1164/94 as regards the help at bass management and control systems, granted from the Cohesion Fund, as well as the procedure for making financial corrections, (iii) the indicative model in annex.
16. independent unit not later than five working days before the Council of 16 May 1994 Regulation No 1164/94 establishing a Cohesion Fund (F) of annex II, paragraph 4 of the project identified in the final report submitted to the European Commission sends payment to the authority a report on the checks carried out and the findings, but the managing authority and intermediary institution — a report on the checks carried out and a copy of the opinion.
17. The Cohesion Fund project management and supervision of participating institutions provide the independent unit with unlimited access to all types of exempt three, accounting documentation and other information related to the project, which requires a final Declaration of expenditure for the project and the project concluded in gum message inspection.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Finance Minister o. Spurdziņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on October 7, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia