Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/145987
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 849 Riga 2006 (October 17. No 54 6. §) rules for the Assembly of vehicles and numbered the requirements of trade and marketing national registration marks procedure issued under the Highway Traffic Act 4.1 article fourth and fifth part i. General questions 1. vehicles and numbered trade requirements and implements State registration number of the trade mark (hereinafter referred to as the number of trade marks).
2. the provisions do not apply to implements of its trailers and numbered units.
3. On vehicles and their numbered identification (vehicle body styles, cab or frame, for which the vehicle manufacturer will indicate the vehicle identification number) trade considers such sales individual household consumption or use, as well as the sale of goods a legal entity or individual for whom the work or production activity.
4. The merchant with a trade deal in place, specially engineered for the Assembly of vehicles and numbered for trade (hereinafter outlets).
5. The operator may be provided at a number of outlets. One point of sale marketing permitted only one economic operator.
6. The merchant who is registered in the commercial space, you can get a national standard EN 20:2003 "National Vehicle registration number plates" appropriate vehicle trade plates.
II. Marketing site registration 7. Merchant who wishes to engage in the Assembly of vehicles and numbered and are made by marketing site, register it in the national joint stock company "road traffic safety Directorate (CSDD hereinafter).
8. Point of sale equipment area (building or enclosed open area) that can deploy at least three commercial vehicles or numbered unit.
9. Point of sale equipment room customer service and document storage.
10. Marketing site layout ensure free and safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians, as well as easy access to commercial vehicles and numbered units.
11. Point of sale be equipped with computer, printer and internet connection, to ensure that the issue of invoice-reference using a special vehicle and numbered unit trade in a security mode with a direct connection to vehicle and driver registers (hereinafter referred to as the trade register). The trade register has information on all registered trade operators.
12. to register the point of sale, the merchant submits the CSDD. Merchant application its property or use rights on the marketing site and indicates the following: 12.1. operator's name, registration number and address, as well as the marketing site address if it is different from the merchant address, and phone number of point of sale;
12.2. types of vehicle on which the intended in the trade trade site, specifying the appropriate driving licences the category that entitles to drive these vehicles;
12.3. marketing site contact name and telephone number, and email address at the point of sale.
13. The application shall be accompanied by the merchant trade site plan.
14. the CSDD register merchant trade and merchant outlets shall be issued a certificate of registration (annex 1). Outlets of trader registration certificate is placed in a prominent place for customers.
15. at the point of sale, registration provides access to the tradesman CSDD trade register. The trade register and the procedures for using the connection defines the CSDD and in a contract concluded by the economic operator.
16. Before the trade registry to submit notification CSDD operators (annex 2) for persons to whom the company is entitled to take a vehicle or numbered unit trade and issue the acquirer invoice-reference, as well as persons who have the right to issue that rule 21.3. and 68.5 in the specified document. The notification shall specify the persons name, surname and personal code, signature model and date by which these rights are assigned, as well as Bill-for inquiries in the attestation of fingerprints of the stamp.
17. After notification of CSDD three working days to the person granted access to the trade register. This provision is referred to in paragraph 16, a person may be carried out after it is given access to the trade register.
18. If changes in these rules referred to in paragraph 16 of the list, he 15dien after the change, submit the notification generation CSDD. If a person deprived of the right to carry out the provisions mentioned in paragraph 16, the notification shall specify the person's given name, surname, personal code, as well as the date from which this right is taken away.
19. The economic operator shall ensure that the trade register, documents for commercial vehicles and numbered aggregates, as well as the rules referred to in paragraph 49 of the merchant trade filing materials do not access by unauthorised persons.
20. If you changed the place of trade registration certificate contains information about the merchant, the month after the change occurred the operator shall submit the application and changes to the CSDD identity document (document not submitted, if such action is already in CSDD).
21. If the municipality changed the marketing site address, months after the change occurred the operator shall submit the application and document CSDD, proving the other address assignment for point of sale (document not submitted, if such action is already in CSDD).
22. If the merchant wishes to engage with other vehicles or numbered unit sales, than the outlets in the registration certificate, it shall submit an application and receive the CSDD new outlets of the registration certificate.
23. If the place of trade registration certificate is lost, stolen or otherwise lost, merchant, by submitting the application, inform the CSDD and gets a new marketing site registration certificate marked "duplicate".
24. The merchant's point of sale is excluded from the trade register in the following cases: 24.1. stop the vehicle operators and numbered units in the trade trade;
24.2.no State institutions, which, in accordance with the laws and regulations have the right to take control, received information that the operator does not comply with the legislation requirements, and received a request for a marketing site exclusion from the trade register, because the operator does not comply with the laws and regulations that govern the activities of economic operators, making the vehicles and their numbered identification;
24.3. found that the marketing site for registration certificates used fake documents or made false statements.
25. After the defeat of the sales outlets of the merchant trade register five days pass CSDD marketing site registration certificate, invoice inquiry form and granted-trade plates.
26. One of the outlets from the trade registry will not prevent this merchant point of sale transaction.
III. identification of vehicles and numbered trading general conditions 27. Vehicle or numbered unit to trade can transfer the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit or its representative, on presentation of a valid identity document issued in Latvia or a driving licence. Vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit representative in addition to the present document (powers), which certifies the right to dispose of the representative vehicle or numbered, and shall submit a copy of this document. If the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit is a natural person, the authorisation is mandatory in civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474.
28. identification of the vehicle or the numbered trade is allowed if the vehicle or the numbered unit: 28.1. trade passed in Latvia registered vehicle or numbered unit registered holder or his representative;
28.2. the merchant who deals with the marketing of vehicles, goods imported from abroad;
28.3. trade in Latvia registered merchant fees, which the transport agent or a numbered identification as a product imported from a foreign State;
28.4. trade betrayed its manufacturer in Latvia;
28.5. foreign trade referred the person to whom the vehicle is registered and numbered the Assembly abroad, or its representative;
28.6. as State jurisdiction the trade by the competent national or local authorities.
29. If the vehicle or the numbered units purchased on behalf of the beneficiary the beneficiary's representative, that in addition to the present document (powers), which certifies the right of representatives to purchase vehicle or numbered, and shall submit a copy of this document. If the vehicle or the winner of the numbered unit is a natural person, the authorisation is mandatory in civil law notary or other persons mentioned in article 1474.
30. vehicle or numbered unit benefit or his representative shall issue the invoice-operators reference certifying the ownership rights of the beneficiary.
31. Bill-being designed to reference the form according to the legislation on registration of the vehicle, print data from the trade register. Invoice-reference issued inconsistent requirements of these provisions, is not a valid Vin of the vehicle or the registration of the numbered CSDD.
32. before the operator accepts the trade from another person's vehicle not registered in Latvia or numbered unit, presented aggregate numbers for comparison.
33.Ar trade a vehicle in road traffic admitted to the merchant or customer representative's presence only trial trips, if it agrees with and act on the adoption of trade vehicles it stated in writing that the owner of the vehicle.
34.Ar registered in Latvia and the remove the vehicle intended for trade are allowed to participate in road traffic, if it has carried out an annual national technical inspection and test drive is present: UR34.1.re ģistrācij card;
21.3. trade register document issued for up to two days and indicating the vehicle tracking technical data and the operator's representative, who shall have the right to participate in the test drive, as well as other information provided for in these provisions;
21.3. in designing a policy of motor vehicle insurance against civil liability in respect of the insurance.
IV. Assembly of vehicles and numbered trade necessary documents 35. To sell a vehicle registered in Latvia, Latvia issued the necessary vehicle registration certificate (hereinafter certificate of registration) with the mark on the CSDD disposals. After the sale of the vehicle registration certificate, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
36. To sell goods imported from foreign vehicle needs a foreign vehicle registration document or previously registered the vehicle by the vehicle manufacturer or its official representative issued a document that certifies the origin of the vehicle or the sale, previously non-registered vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the technical data of the accounting identity document) and property rights certificate, with which he purchased the vehicle in a foreign country. After vehicle sales accounting technical data supporting documents together with the invoice issued by the acquirer reference.- If a new vehicle not registered previously sold to merchants – the vehicle manufacturer's official representative in Latvia, the technical data of the vehicle identity document shall not be issued to the beneficiary.
37. To sell foreign registered vehicle from the registered holder or his representative, together with the vehicle and keep the foreign vehicle registration document. After the sale of the vehicle registration document of the foreign country, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
38. To sell or country jurisdiction seized belongings – vehicle from the State or the competent authorities of the municipality together with the vehicle registration certificate or accept the accounting technical data and supporting documents for the transfer of property for sale. After the sale of the vehicle registration certificate or technical data of the accounting documents with invoice-reference issued to the proposed acquirer.
39. To sell the vehicle, purchased or imported from a foreign State which is not a member of the European Union need a document which certifies that the vehicle's entry into the European economic area from a third country has issued regulations on customs matters in the order (hereinafter the Customs document). After the sale of the vehicle by means of the Customs document, together with other documents issued by the acquirer. If you are not registered in the country of origin of the vehicle or previously registered transport means the last country of registration is not a European economic area country, but the vehicle was purchased in one of the countries of the European economic area, the sale of customs documents are not required, but Bill-reference made in the "EU goods status".
40. To sell the vehicle, you need a document which certifies that the vehicle comply with the approved vehicle type, or vehicle type-approval certificate is registered or issued CSDD CSDD individual approval certificate, if, under the legislation on registration of the vehicle the following document must be submitted for the registration of the vehicle (hereinafter Declaration of conformity). After selling this document with other documents issued by the acquirer.
41. To sell the vehicle, produced in Latvia from the manufacturer with the vehicle adopted a declaration of conformity. After the sale of a declaration of conformity, together with the invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
42. To sell a numbered unit, you need a certificate of the CSDD numbered affiliation or act on the transfer of property for sale, where the numbered unit as a State jurisdiction the trade by the competent national or local authorities. After selling the numbered identification certificate of the CSDD numbered affiliation or on the transfer of property for sale along with invoice-reference issued in writing to the proposed acquirer.
V. the Assembly of vehicles and numbered making trade 43. Vehicle or numbered unit, adopt the trade from the owner or representative of the Assembly of the vehicle or the numbered display, and if the operator is in possession of a vehicle or all numbered identification documents necessary for trade, as well as if it records technical data correspond to the documents submitted for the data supplied and there is no suspicion that the aggregate number of counterfeiting documents submitted, it can sell. The operator has the right to the documents referred to in this paragraph to the issue of acquiring a vehicle put into storage in the credit institution or credit institution on the basis of participation-owned financial institution providing financial leasing services, is subject to consolidated supervision and funded by the operators, if it is for the merchant and financial institution written agreement and trading site located in financial institutions approved copies of these documents.
44. the Assembly of the vehicle or the adoption of numbered trade legislation shall be drawn up by the economic operator. The Act is issued to the owner or his representative, or the numbered unit transferred the trade.
45. The Act is printed from the trade register.
46. The Act specifies the following information: 46.1. the merchant name, registration number and address, as well as the marketing site address if it is different from the merchant address, and phone number of point of sale;
46.2. the Assembly of the vehicle or the owner of a numbered name, surname, personal code, place of residence or entity name, registration number and address, as well as representatives of the first name, last name, ID number and place of residence, if the owner is acting in the name of the representative;
46.3. the vehicle or numbered unit technical data records and the national registration number (if any);
UR46.4.re ģistrācij card or tracking technical data name, identity document number and date of issue, as well as other documents presented by the vehicle operator or numbered unit trade;
46.5. the vehicle owner's permission or prohibition to participate with the vehicle in road traffic trial trips;
It's representative of 46.6. name and surname that seen the vehicle or numbered unit before making a trade;
the Act of dialing 29.0. date and time, as well as other information, if necessary.
47. in addition to the law merchant and the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit or his representative may enter into a written contract, in determining the additional rules or the vehicle identification number in a trade.
48. signature of the law merchant and the vehicle or the owner of the numbered unit or its representative.
49. The Act and other vehicles required for trade documents, not to transfer the beneficiary, or copies of documents form the merchant trade management. Filing documents shall be kept for a period of five years.
Vi. Invoicing-issuing the form reference 50. Bill-reference form manufactures and merchants issued CSDD.
51. For a person to receive bills-reference forms, the operator's representative shall submit the CSDD privileges. Power of attorney need not be given if the CSDD register of companies have information about those persons entitled to represent Santa or the authority delegated komer had been submitted previously and it is the CSDD.
52. Get invoice-reference form the merchant passes the appropriate sales location. The economic operator shall ensure that the invoice-reference forms without access of unauthorized persons and all forms are kept at the point of sale, in which they passed the merchant.
53. Bills-reference prohibited from transferring to other persons or to issue outside outlets, or to issue a not filled or partially filled in Bill-reference form.
54. If the invoice inquiry form-lost, stolen, or otherwise destroyed shall immediately report in writing to the national police and the CSDD.
VII. Invoice-filling and document reference design 55. Designing an invoice-reference, data on vehicle or numbered unit derived from the trade register. In addition to the trade register (Bill-reference) specifies the acquirer's name, ID number (the aliens just date of birth, if it is not assigned a personal code) and the place of residence of the person name, registration number and address. If the Bill-a reference to a natural person, shall be issued by the trade register shall also indicate the identity of the beneficiary document or Latvia issued driving licences and number series.
56. If the vehicle or the numbered units purchased on behalf of the beneficiary the beneficiary's representative, the trade register in addition to acquiring data indicates representative of the acquirer's name, ID code, the identity document or in Latvia issued driving licences series and number, as well as its document (powers) the number and date of issue, confirming the rights of the beneficiary representatives to act on behalf of the beneficiary.
57. Bill-reference indicates documents that, together with the invoice issued by the acquirer are reference-.
58. The provisions referred to in paragraph 16 of the person issuing the invoice-reference, endorsed with a signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
59. the amount of money for a vehicle sold or numbered unit, Bill-reference indicating the Latvian units of currency.
60. the sale of a vehicle previously registered in Latvia, the opening of the registration certificate, under "Note about the change of the owner", indicates the operator's name, the reference number of the invoice-and the date of issue. 16. these provisions of the entry point that person confirms with a signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
61. the sale of previously registered in Latvia numbered units, numbered certificate of CSDD aggregate membership of Aperture indicates the operator's name, the reference number of the invoice-and the date of issue. 16. these provisions of the entry point that person confirms with a signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
62. On the invoice-reference contains information and registration documents, the endorsements of the actual compliance State responsible merchant.
63. the invoice issued in error-the reference is withdrawn by a check mark in the invoice issued-the withdrawal of the reference trade register, and certificate of registration or certificate of ownership for the numbered unit. A check mark in the registration certificate rules referred to in point 16 a person certified by signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
VIII. a number of trade marks and use 64. trade plates and matching trading cards issued in Latvia the number entering the CSDD and not a registered commercial vehicles to trade or storage space, or test drive the following vehicles.
65. a number of trade marks are used and they are valid only for the territory of the Republic of Latvia.
66. According to the driving licences categories that give right to drive the vehicle, the following types of trade plates: 66.1. (A)-in the case of mopeds, motorcycles, motor tricycles and quadricycles;
66.2. (B)-cars and trucks, which total laden weight of which does not exceed 3500 kg;
66.3. (C)-cars and trucks, laden mass exceeding 3500 kg;
67. a number of trade marks trade indicate the type of number. The specific type of trade plates allowed to use only the relevant category of vehicle.
68. Participation in road traffic, the operator's agent shall be present: 68.1. vehicle tracking technical data certificate;
68.2. the adoption of the Act on the vehicle to trade or transport means ownership certificate;
68.3. trade mark number according to the number of trading card;
68.4. in designing a policy of motor vehicle insurance against civil liability in respect of;
68.5. trade register document issued for a period of up to two days, and with the corresponding number and merchant trade representative who shall have the right to trade the plates to use within the time limit specified in this document (invoice). Presentation of the invoice, the data of the vehicle is derived from the trade register. If the vehicle is imported from a foreign port or customs area with other transport and is moved to the marketing or storage location, then participation in road traffic, the packing slip vehicle tracking technical data indicates, but indicates a transfer route of the vehicle (vehicle and trade or storage site address). Note that rule in paragraph 16 that person confirms with a signature and invoice-reference for the guarantee stamp.
69. The merchant number issued to a trade mark, when they are not being used, store point of sale.
70. The operator has the right to receive trade plates to transfer to other persons. The Merchant provides the conditions to prevent any unauthorised persons to use trade plates.
71. for trade plates, Merchant shall submit: submission of CSDD 71.1. the required number of trade mark type and plate type;
71.2. the power of the individual to receive the trade numbers, if not in possession of information about the CSDD these persons entitled to represent the economic operator;
71.3. previously issued trade mark number together with the relevant number of trading cards that have expired.
72. a number of trade marks shall be issued within three working days following that rule referred to in paragraph 71 of document submission CSDD. Trade plate issued for a period of up to one year.
73. If using a number of trade marks, is a fine is imposed for administrative violations in road traffic, new trading CSDD plates shall not be issued to the operator to pay the fine.
74. Within five working days after the trade mark number expiry date number of trade marks and a trade card number the merchant passes the CSDD.
IX. Closing questions 75. This rule 21.3. and the bottom point, 68.5.11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 31, 32, 45, 55, 56 and 63 shall enter into force by April 1, 2007 in relation to the economic operators who have not previously been granted a permit by the Ministry of transport (license) and their vehicles numbered units for retail, but in relation to other economic operators – November 1, 2007.
76. paragraph 75 of these rules to the time: 76.1. This provision, paragraph 12 of the applications submitted to specific specimen form (annex 3);
76.2. invoice-reference designs to a mandatory form that one set consists of three copies. The first copy shall be issued by the beneficiary, and this vehicle is based on the VIN of the vehicle or the numbered registration, the second economic operator shall CSDD CSDD, while the third remains in the merchant trade records;
76.3. Act concerning the identification of the vehicle or the adoption of numbered trade Merchant shall be drawn up in duplicate. One copy remains the operator and the vehicle or numbered unit is stored in the merchant trade records with invoice-reference the third copy, the other copy shall be issued to the owner or his representative, who shall refer the vehicle or numbered unit trade;
76.4. This provision of the notification referred to in paragraph 16 of the merchant submits the CSDD, receiving the first invoice-reference form;
76.5. If the merchant Bill-reference form is received, in addition to the above provisions 51. powers referred to in paragraph 1, it shall be submitted not less than 75% of the CSDD invoice-reference the other ones, which also added the broken and reversed the Bill-the first and second reference copies. Invoice-reference the relevant copies are complete by 25 pages number in ascending order and caurauklot. To the ends of the Twine label individual pages, which indicates the number of pages and the caurauklot Bill-reference serial number interval. This records the merchant representative and with the signature billing-reference for the guarantee stamp;
47.6. the operator of each point of sale equipment received the special Bill-reference form tracking log that notes the reference in the form of invoice-receipt date, numbers, Bill-used reference form transfer of CSDD, as well as the date of the accounts-the second copy of the reference numbers;
fill in the invoice-47.7. reference form, each invoice reference kit in all-three copies of the text should be identical except mark the invoice-reference copy in the second half, which lists the documents that, together with the invoice-reference (except vehicle registration document or a statement of membership in the numbered unit) transfer vehicle acquirer;
76.8. Bill-complete all sections in the reference. If a section is not appropriate, it shall be filled in by typing the word "not";
76.9. If the vehicle or the numbered unit purchased the acquiring agent, fill in the invoice-reference form, identity document or driver's license issued in Latvia and the series in place of the word "not", but "instead of a number By powers". Authorized person's name and surname, identity document reported type, series and numbers, as well as the powers of the number and date of issue of the invoice-reference point on the other side;
76.10. invoice issued in error-reference is cancelled, made with a check mark in the invoice issued-reference and the registration certificate or certificate of ownership for the numbered unit issued invoice-reference. The trader's representative and the signature billing-reference for the guarantee stamp.
77. Invalid and unused invoice-reference form the merchant passes the CSDD and draw up the Act.
78. The entry into force of the provisions by 1 November 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister k. Peters Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 November 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 17 October 2006, regulations No 849 traffic Minister k. Peters annex 2 Cabinet of 17 October 2006, regulations No 849 traffic Minister k. Peters annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 October 2006, regulations No 849 traffic Minister k. Peters
Search Translated Laws of Latvia